Rate this topic

Guest guest

Resp Lalit Mishra Ji

I request you Kindly reply or request to Shri Chandrashkhar Ji to

see my Message No #438 posted on 7th Sep. Still Unreplied and i

found tht you, Mr javed Ji and Mr Chandrashkar ji Most of time

replied query of this forum.

Further I have notcied that message posted by Female group member is

every time replied??? but not for male group member.... Why so..

I think we had made this forum to solve and discuss the matter not

only for specfic member but for all group member.

with due regards to all respected member's

Sandeep

Vedic Astrologyandhealing , " sandeep_khare2000 "

<sandeep_khare2000 wrote:

>

> Respected Guru Ji

> Sadar Pranam

>

> My Birh detail is as follow

>

> Name: Sandeep Bahadur Khare

> Date of Birth: July 22nd,1966

> Time of Birth: 01 : 30 AM

> Place of Birth: Kanpur

> Country: India

> Latitude: 26° 27' N

> Longitude: 80° 14' E

> Nakshatra is: P Phalguni

> Rashi is : Leo

>

> Currently am doing Retails Business of Medicine since March 2001

> with

> Partner. Before that i started my carrear in year 1991 and after

> that

> i have changed four jobs till Aug.2000. Now my main concern is

about

> my business which is going to close or almost no response due to

non

> sitting of doctor since march 2007.

>

> 1. Guru Ji kindly advise me weather i will continue with this

> business

> or change it. If change thn wht to do because this is the only way

> to

> run my family.

>

> 2. I am also doing some other work that is Placement work but that

> is

> also not doing well adn companies are not responding. Should i

will

> continue this work or not?

> 3.I am also inveting small money in Share Market . Kindly advise

me

> should I will continue or withdraw because that is a only money

> which

> i have to run my family?

>

> Due to all this problem I am deprestaion and arogant day by day. I

> loose my temper very easily & due to this my relation with my wife

> worsen day by day. So kindly advise wht to do and how i will cope

up

> with present situation.

>

> My wife Birth details as follow:

>

> Rachana Khare

> dob: 30th June 1971

> Time 6.02 PM

> Place Kanpur

>

> Guru ji Please tell me Ki present problem Kab tak rahaigee and why

> this situation came in my life after every 5-6yrs,

>

> With due regards

> SANDEEP

>

Dear Sandeep,

You are like me in the group, I m no way special. You could remind

elders about ur query and request them about ur's problem.

See, I m not a astrologer, just learning it under the guidance of

experts of the groups. When i see, one is needy and his problem is

overlooked for any reason, I post his horoscope in the group. w'd

give a basic reply within my capacity and w'd request the elders to

take care of our friend in trouble.

But it doesnt mean, one should not request to group for his problem

and ask me to request on his behalf, well, today, i was thinking to

post ur's horoscope, but do u know I m on leaves and I dont have

computer as well as internet at my house, still, i try to come to

group and try to stay connected, Why, pls. try to realize our

feelings, our friendliness for one and all. Dont get panic.

We want people to participate in the discussions and share their

views, be active, be friendly and make a long lasting relationship.

It's upto you only. Nothing stops you to become a known friend and a

contributing member, otherwise, we have seen people will join a group

for predictions only and then there is no value of group, they wont

care the group and the person who helped them. In our group, Almost

every one is known to one or the other some or other ways coz we ask

people to produce their introductions and even we meet people if we

are in the place they belong to, Rup Sir whenever came to Delhi from

Pune or Calcutta, called me and i called Shaurabh, We had dinner

togather, we had parties and he taught us Navamsha..

Right Sandeep.

regards,

Lalit.

>

> Resp Lalit Mishra Ji

>

> I request you Kindly reply or request to Shri Chandrashkhar Ji to

> see my Message No #438 posted on 7th Sep. Still Unreplied and i

> found tht you, Mr javed Ji and Mr Chandrashkar ji Most of time

> replied query of this forum.

>

> Further I have notcied that message posted by Female group member

is

> every time replied??? but not for male group member.... Why so..

>

> I think we had made this forum to solve and discuss the matter not

> only for specfic member but for all group member.

>

> with due regards to all respected member's

> Sandeep

>

>

> --- In

> <sandeep_khare2000@> wrote:

> >

> > Respected Guru Ji

> > Sadar Pranam

> >

> > My Birh detail is as follow

> >

> > Name: Sandeep Bahadur Khare

> > Date of Birth: July 22nd,1966

> > Time of Birth: 01 : 30 AM

> > Place of Birth: Kanpur

> > Country: India

> > Latitude: 26° 27' N

> > Longitude: 80° 14' E

> > Nakshatra is: P Phalguni

> > Rashi is : Leo

> >

> > Currently am doing Retails Business of Medicine since March 2001

> > with

> > Partner. Before that i started my carrear in year 1991 and after

> > that

> > i have changed four jobs till Aug.2000. Now my main concern is

> about

> > my business which is going to close or almost no response due to

> non

> > sitting of doctor since march 2007.

> >

> > 1. Guru Ji kindly advise me weather i will continue with this

> > business

> > or change it. If change thn wht to do because this is the only

way

> > to

> > run my family.

> >

> > 2. I am also doing some other work that is Placement work but

that

> > is

> > also not doing well adn companies are not responding. Should i

> will

> > continue this work or not?

> > 3.I am also inveting small money in Share Market . Kindly advise

> me

> > should I will continue or withdraw because that is a only money

> > which

> > i have to run my family?

> >

> > Due to all this problem I am deprestaion and arogant day by day.

I

> > loose my temper very easily & due to this my relation with my

wife

> > worsen day by day. So kindly advise wht to do and how i will cope

> up

> > with present situation.

> >

> > My wife Birth details as follow:

> >

> > Rachana Khare

> > dob: 30th June 1971

> > Time 6.02 PM

> > Place Kanpur

> >

> > Guru ji Please tell me Ki present problem Kab tak rahaigee and

why

> > this situation came in my life after every 5-6yrs,

> >

> > With due regards

> > SANDEEP

> >

>

Dear Sandeep,

Following is ur's horoscope, Somehow with the help of my friend at rewa, I got it prepared for you, and to tell you, in this group, we have a member Mr. Sushil Dixit, we both have bunch of misunderstandings in between us, then we became friends, and when i was coming to Rewa, he came to meet me at Kanpur Railway Station at 3:30 am. we often speak to each other and discuss astrological issues and he is elder to me by physical age. The purpose of telling this to you is, formations of a good understanding and good relationship. We dont restrict ourselves to our life, our comfort, our aim, our geographical boundaries, our religion, we believe in universal brotherhood but we are not weak people, we are people with strength and substance.

Pls. Give ur's contact no and i will speak to you. also pls. see and find ur's detailed horo underneath

regards,Lalit.

Place of Birth : KANPUR NAWABGANJ,

Latitude : 26 30 N Longitude : 80 18 E

Birth Chart (Lagna)

Saptamsa (Children)

Navamsa (Spouse)

Dasamsa (Great Success)

Dvadasamsa (Parents)

Vimsottari - Maha Dasha

Venus

20-Sep-1947

to

20-Sep-1967

Sun

20-Sep-1967

to

20-Sep-1973

Moon

20-Sep-1973

to

20-Sep-1983

Mars

20-Sep-1983

to

20-Sep-1990

Rahu

20-Sep-1990

to

19-Sep-2008

Jupiter

19-Sep-2008

to

19-Sep-2024

Saturn

19-Sep-2024

to

20-Sep-2043

Mercury

20-Sep-2043

to

19-Sep-2060

Ketu

19-Sep-2060

to

20-Sep-2067

Karaka

AK

AmK

BK

MK

PK

GK

DK

Mo

Ju

Me

Ma

Sa

Ve

Su

PLANETARY POSITIONS

Degree

RC

Rashi

Nakshatra

P

Lrd/Sb

Dignity

Status

ASC

08:29:14

Taurus

Krittika

old

Sun

04:59:11

Cancer

Pushyami

Sa/Sa

Great Friend

dead

Moon

25:53:29

Leo

Poorvaphalguni

Ve/Ke

Great Friend

dead

Mars

13:29:60

Gemini

Aridra

Ra/Me

Neutral

adolescent

Mercury

16:28:20

RC

Cancer

Pushyami

Sa/Ju

Neutral

adolescent

Jupiter

23:09:24

Gemini

Punarvasu

Ju/Sa

Neutral

old

Venus

05:22:48

Gemini

Mrigashi

Ma/Su

Great Friend

infant

Saturn

06:14:05

R

Pisces

Uttara Bhadra

Sa/Me

Friend

old

Rahu

29:44:56

Aries

Krittika

Su/Ra

Great Friend

dead

Ketu

29:46:59

Libra

Visakha

Ju/Mo

Neutral

dead

Ascendant Lord Venus is Placed in Second House, it makes you economic minded. Your's commercial projects are usually profit giving. have god foresight to make urs' plans successful. You are good in legislative matters.

You will have good relationship with brothers and people ynger to you, you may be miserly and Your own work is of prime interest for you. This may lead you to little selfishness. But this will make u rich.Lord of 6th House Venus is Placed in 2nd House,6th is the House of obstructions. Mars is debilitated and also the lord of 12'th, So, sometimes u will face obstacles in ur income. Mars is also lord of 7'th house, So, Definitely, u have relationship with lots of women. Some Financial trouble is seen from Jupitor's (8'th house lord) placement in 2nd house. So, despite u r keen to earn, and deserve with earning attitude as well as u r good in communication, There are financial problems and dissatisfaction.

But this is not the all time truth, because of Saturn's blessings and thus by ur's unrelenting efforts, u will improve ur's financial condition day by day and will lead a happy life.

Pls., tell me how good i have been in primary judgment of ur's horoscope. Also post ur's specific query if u do have any. I m not sure in what profession u r, either in LIC or Journalism or in some business or what ?

regards,

Lalit.

Vedic Astrologyandhealing , "litsol" <mishra.lalit wrote:>> Dear Sandeep,> > You are like me in the group, I m no way special. You could remind > elders about ur query and request them about ur's problem.> > See, I m not a astrologer, just learning it under the guidance of > experts of the groups. When i see, one is needy and his problem is > overlooked for any reason, I post his horoscope in the group. w'd > give a basic reply within my capacity and w'd request the elders to > take care of our friend in trouble.> > But it doesnt mean, one should not request to group for his problem > and ask me to request on his behalf, well, today, i was thinking to > post ur's horoscope, but do u know I m on leaves and I dont have > computer as well as internet at my house, still, i try to come to > group and try to stay connected, Why, pls. try to realize our > feelings, our friendliness for one and all. Dont get panic.> > We want people to participate in the discussions and share their > views, be active, be friendly and make a long lasting relationship.> > It's upto you only. Nothing stops you to become a known friend and a > contributing member, otherwise, we have seen people will join a group > for predictions only and then there is no value of group, they wont > care the group and the person who helped them. In our group, Almost > every one is known to one or the other some or other ways coz we ask > people to produce their introductions and even we meet people if we > are in the place they belong to, Rup Sir whenever came to Delhi from > Pune or Calcutta, called me and i called Shaurabh, We had dinner > togather, we had parties and he taught us Navamsha..> > Right Sandeep.> > regards,> Lalit.> > Vedic Astrologyandhealing , "sandeep_khare2000" > sandeep_khare2000@ wrote:> >> > Resp Lalit Mishra Ji> > > > I request you Kindly reply or request to Shri Chandrashkhar Ji to > > see my Message No #438 posted on 7th Sep. Still Unreplied and i > > found tht you, Mr javed Ji and Mr Chandrashkar ji Most of time > > replied query of this forum.> > > > Further I have notcied that message posted by Female group member > is > > every time replied??? but not for male group member.... Why so..> > > > I think we had made this forum to solve and discuss the matter not > > only for specfic member but for all group member.> > > > with due regards to all respected member's> > Sandeep> > > > > > > Vedic Astrologyandhealing , "sandeep_khare2000" > > <sandeep_khare2000@> wrote:> > >> > > Respected Guru Ji> > > Sadar Pranam> > > > > > My Birh detail is as follow> > > > > > Name: Sandeep Bahadur Khare> > > Date of Birth: July 22nd,1966> > > Time of Birth: 01 : 30 AM> > > Place of Birth: Kanpur> > > Country: India> > > Latitude: 26° 27' N> > > Longitude: 80° 14' E> > > Nakshatra is: P Phalguni> > > Rashi is : Leo> > > > > > Currently am doing Retails Business of Medicine since March 2001 > > > with > > > Partner. Before that i started my carrear in year 1991 and after > > > that > > > i have changed four jobs till Aug.2000. Now my main concern is > > about > > > my business which is going to close or almost no response due to > > non > > > sitting of doctor since march 2007.> > > > > > 1. Guru Ji kindly advise me weather i will continue with this > > > business > > > or change it. If change thn wht to do because this is the only > way > > > to > > > run my family.> > > > > > 2. I am also doing some other work that is Placement work but > that > > > is > > > also not doing well adn companies are not responding. Should i > > will > > > continue this work or not?> > > 3.I am also inveting small money in Share Market . Kindly advise > > me > > > should I will continue or withdraw because that is a only money > > > which > > > i have to run my family?> > > > > > Due to all this problem I am deprestaion and arogant day by day. > I > > > loose my temper very easily & due to this my relation with my > wife > > > worsen day by day. So kindly advise wht to do and how i will cope > > up > > > with present situation.> > > > > > My wife Birth details as follow:> > > > > > Rachana Khare> > > dob: 30th June 1971> > > Time 6.02 PM> > > Place Kanpur> > > > > > Guru ji Please tell me Ki present problem Kab tak rahaigee and > why > > > this situation came in my life after every 5-6yrs, > > > > > > With due regards> > > SANDEEP> > >> >>

Well said Lalit ji. REWA is famous for Tan Sain and Birbal Regds-javedlitsol <mishra.lalit wrote: Dear Sandeep,You are like me in the group, I m no way special. You could remind elders about ur query and request them about ur's problem.See, I m not a astrologer, just learning it under the guidance of experts of the groups. When i see, one is needy and his problem is overlooked for any reason, I post his horoscope in the group. w'd give a

basic reply within my capacity and w'd request the elders to take care of our friend in trouble.But it doesnt mean, one should not request to group for his problem and ask me to request on his behalf, well, today, i was thinking to post ur's horoscope, but do u know I m on leaves and I dont have computer as well as internet at my house, still, i try to come to group and try to stay connected, Why, pls. try to realize our feelings, our friendliness for one and all. Dont get panic.We want people to participate in the discussions and share their views, be active, be friendly and make a long lasting relationship.It's upto you only. Nothing stops you to become a known friend and a contributing member, otherwise, we have seen people will join a group for predictions only and then there is no value of group, they wont care the group and the person who helped them. In our group, Almost every one is known to one or

the other some or other ways coz we ask people to produce their introductions and even we meet people if we are in the place they belong to, Rup Sir whenever came to Delhi from Pune or Calcutta, called me and i called Shaurabh, We had dinner togather, we had parties and he taught us Navamsha..Right Sandeep.regards,Lalit.Vedic Astrologyandhealing , "sandeep_khare2000" <sandeep_khare2000 wrote:>> Resp Lalit Mishra Ji> > I request you Kindly reply or request to Shri Chandrashkhar Ji to > see my Message No #438 posted on 7th Sep. Still Unreplied and i > found tht you, Mr javed Ji and Mr Chandrashkar ji Most of time > replied query of this forum.> > Further I have notcied that message posted by Female group member is > every time replied??? but not

for male group member.... Why so..> > I think we had made this forum to solve and discuss the matter not > only for specfic member but for all group member.> > with due regards to all respected member's> Sandeep> > > Vedic Astrologyandhealing , "sandeep_khare2000" > <sandeep_khare2000@> wrote:> >> > Respected Guru Ji> > Sadar Pranam> > > > My Birh detail is as follow> > > > Name: Sandeep Bahadur Khare> > Date of Birth: July 22nd,1966> > Time of Birth: 01 : 30 AM> > Place of Birth: Kanpur> > Country: India> > Latitude: 26° 27' N> > Longitude: 80° 14' E> > Nakshatra is: P Phalguni> > Rashi is : Leo> > > > Currently am doing Retails

Business of Medicine since March 2001 > > with > > Partner. Before that i started my carrear in year 1991 and after > > that > > i have changed four jobs till Aug.2000. Now my main concern is > about > > my business which is going to close or almost no response due to > non > > sitting of doctor since march 2007.> > > > 1. Guru Ji kindly advise me weather i will continue with this > > business > > or change it. If change thn wht to do because this is the only way > > to > > run my family.> > > > 2. I am also doing some other work that is Placement work but that > > is > > also not doing well adn companies are not responding. Should i > will > > continue this work or not?> > 3.I am also inveting small money in Share Market . Kindly advise > me > >

should I will continue or withdraw because that is a only money > > which > > i have to run my family?> > > > Due to all this problem I am deprestaion and arogant day by day. I > > loose my temper very easily & due to this my relation with my wife > > worsen day by day. So kindly advise wht to do and how i will cope > up > > with present situation.> > > > My wife Birth details as follow:> > > > Rachana Khare> > dob: 30th June 1971> > Time 6.02 PM> > Place Kanpur> > > > Guru ji Please tell me Ki present problem Kab tak rahaigee and why > > this situation came in my life after every 5-6yrs, > > > > With due regards> > SANDEEP> >> Send instant messages to your online friends http://uk.messenger.

Dear Mr Lalit Mishra Ji Pranam Thanks for your kind reply. I have read all of your reply. As you required am informing you following Currently I am doing Business of Medicine( Retail) since march 2001 before that i was in Job in different company since August 2000. I have changed 5 jobs but I have never satisfy in my profession. Presently I am passing very bad time in my business which is almost close. My Business depends on One of leading doctor which is front of my shop. The said doctor stoped their pratice due to ban in private practise since march 2007. Now my income is almost nil. Beside this as you told am also agent of LIC and I have also Placement Agency for recriting the manpower but both the work is not in good shape. So my main concern is that , any chance to improve my Medicine Business because I am delima weather i will continue this business or

not. Due to sudden fall in business I am worried how to run my family.So that I will request you kindly look my haroscope in detail and advise to me accordingly. Regards Sandeeplitsol <mishra.lalit wrote: Dear Sandeep, Following is ur's horoscope, Somehow with the help of my friend at rewa, I got it prepared for you, and to tell you, in this group, we have a member Mr. Sushil Dixit, we both have bunch of misunderstandings in between us, then

we became friends, and when i was coming to Rewa, he came to meet me at Kanpur Railway Station at 3:30 am. we often speak to each other and discuss astrological issues and he is elder to me by physical age. The purpose of telling this to you is, formations of a good understanding and good relationship. We dont restrict ourselves to our life, our comfort, our aim, our geographical boundaries, our religion, we believe in universal brotherhood but we are not weak people, we are people with strength and substance. Pls. Give ur's contact no and i will speak to you. also pls. see and find ur's detailed horo underneath regards,Lalit. Place of Birth : KANPUR NAWABGANJ, Country

: India Latitude : 26 30 N Longitude : 80 18 E Birth Chart (Lagna) Saptamsa (Children) Navamsa (Spouse) Dasamsa (Great Success) Dvadasamsa (Parents) Vimsottari - Maha Dasha Venus 20-Sep-1947 to 20-Sep-1967 Sun 20-Sep-1967 to 20-Sep-1973 Moon 20-Sep-1973 to 20-Sep-1983 Mars 20-Sep-1983 to 20-Sep-1990 Rahu 20-Sep-1990 to 19-Sep-2008 Jupiter 19-Sep-2008 to 19-Sep-2024 Saturn 19-Sep-2024 to 20-Sep-2043 Mercury 20-Sep-2043 to 19-Sep-2060 Ketu 19-Sep-2060 to 20-Sep-2067 Karaka AK AmK BK MK PK GK DK Mo Ju Me Ma Sa Ve Su PLANETARY POSITIONS Degree RC Rashi Nakshatra P Lrd/Sb Dignity Status ASC 08:29:14 Taurus Krittika 4 old Sun 04:59:11 Cancer Pushyami 1 Sa/Sa Great Friend dead Moon 25:53:29 Leo Poorvaphalguni 4 Ve/Ke Great Friend dead Mars 13:29:60 Gemini Aridra 3 Ra/Me Neutral adolescent Mercury 16:28:20 RC Cancer Pushyami 4 Sa/Ju Neutral adolescent Jupiter 23:09:24 Gemini Punarvasu 1 Ju/Sa Neutral old Venus 05:22:48 Gemini Mrigashi 4 Ma/Su Great Friend infant Saturn 06:14:05 R Pisces Uttara Bhadra 1 Sa/Me Friend old Rahu 29:44:56 Aries Krittika 1 Su/Ra Great Friend dead Ketu 29:46:59 Libra Visakha 3 Ju/Mo Neutral dead Ascendant Lord Venus is Placed in Second House, it makes you economic minded. Your's commercial projects are usually profit giving. have god foresight to make urs' plans successful. You are good in legislative matters. You will have good relationship with brothers and people ynger to you, you may be miserly and Your own work is of prime interest for you. This may lead you to little selfishness. But this will make u rich.Lord of 6th House Venus is Placed in 2nd House,6th is the House of obstructions. Mars is debilitated and also the lord of 12'th, So, sometimes u will face obstacles in ur income. Mars is also lord of 7'th house, So,

Definitely, u have relationship with lots of women. Some Financial trouble is seen from Jupitor's (8'th house lord) placement in 2nd house. So, despite u r keen to earn, and deserve with earning attitude as well as u r good in communication, There are financial problems and dissatisfaction. But this is not the all time truth, because of Saturn's blessings and thus by ur's unrelenting efforts, u will improve ur's financial condition day by day and will lead a happy life. Pls., tell me how good i have been in primary judgment of ur's horoscope. Also post ur's specific query if u do have any. I m not sure in what profession u r, either in LIC or Journalism or in some business or what ? regards, Lalit. Vedic Astrologyandhealing , "litsol" <mishra.lalit wrote:>> Dear Sandeep,> > You are like me in the group, I m no way special. You could remind > elders about ur query and request them about ur's problem.> > See, I m not a astrologer, just learning it under the guidance of > experts of the groups. When i see, one is needy and his problem is > overlooked for any reason, I post his horoscope in the group. w'd > give a basic reply within my capacity and w'd request the elders to > take care of our friend in trouble.> > But it doesnt mean, one should not request to group for his problem > and ask me to request on his behalf, well, today, i was thinking to

> post ur's horoscope, but do u know I m on leaves and I dont have > computer as well as internet at my house, still, i try to come to > group and try to stay connected, Why, pls. try to realize our > feelings, our friendliness for one and all. Dont get panic.> > We want people to participate in the discussions and share their > views, be active, be friendly and make a long lasting relationship.> > It's upto you only. Nothing stops you to become a known friend and a > contributing member, otherwise, we have seen people will join a group > for predictions only and then there is no value of group, they wont > care the group and the person who helped them. In our group, Almost > every one is known to one or the other some or other ways coz we ask > people to produce their introductions and even we meet people if we > are in the place they belong to, Rup Sir whenever came

to Delhi from > Pune or Calcutta, called me and i called Shaurabh, We had dinner > togather, we had parties and he taught us Navamsha..> > Right Sandeep.> > regards,> Lalit.> > Vedic Astrologyandhealing , "sandeep_khare2000" > sandeep_khare2000@ wrote:> >> > Resp Lalit Mishra Ji> > > > I request you Kindly reply or request to Shri Chandrashkhar Ji to > > see my Message No #438 posted on 7th Sep. Still Unreplied and i > > found tht you, Mr javed Ji and Mr Chandrashkar ji Most of time > > replied query of this forum.> > > > Further I have notcied that message posted by Female group member > is > > every time replied??? but not for male group member.... Why so..> > > > I think we had made this forum to solve and discuss the matter not > >

only for specfic member but for all group member.> > > > with due regards to all respected member's> > Sandeep> > > > > > > Vedic Astrologyandhealing , "sandeep_khare2000" > > <sandeep_khare2000@> wrote:> > >> > > Respected Guru Ji> > > Sadar Pranam> > > > > > My Birh detail is as follow> > > > > > Name: Sandeep Bahadur Khare> > > Date of Birth: July 22nd,1966> > > Time of Birth: 01 : 30 AM> > > Place of Birth: Kanpur> > > Country: India> > > Latitude: 26° 27' N> > > Longitude: 80° 14' E> > > Nakshatra is: P Phalguni> > > Rashi is : Leo> > > > > > Currently am doing Retails Business of Medicine since March 2001 > > > with >

> > Partner. Before that i started my carrear in year 1991 and after > > > that > > > i have changed four jobs till Aug.2000. Now my main concern is > > about > > > my business which is going to close or almost no response due to > > non > > > sitting of doctor since march 2007.> > > > > > 1. Guru Ji kindly advise me weather i will continue with this > > > business > > > or change it. If change thn wht to do because this is the only > way > > > to > > > run my family.> > > > > > 2. I am also doing some other work that is Placement work but > that > > > is > > > also not doing well adn companies are not responding. Should i > > will > > > continue this work or not?> > > 3.I am also inveting small money in Share Market .

Kindly advise > > me > > > should I will continue or withdraw because that is a only money > > > which > > > i have to run my family?> > > > > > Due to all this problem I am deprestaion and arogant day by day. > I > > > loose my temper very easily & due to this my relation with my > wife > > > worsen day by day. So kindly advise wht to do and how i will cope > > up > > > with present situation.> > > > > > My wife Birth details as follow:> > > > > > Rachana Khare> > > dob: 30th June 1971> > > Time 6.02 PM> > > Place Kanpur> > > > > > Guru ji Please tell me Ki present problem Kab tak rahaigee and > why > > > this situation came in my life after every 5-6yrs, > > > > > > With

due regards> > > SANDEEP> > >> >>

Need a vacation? Get great deals to amazing places on Travel.

Dear Sandeep,

I m forwarding ur's query to Rup Sir, Pls. request him to give u

more specific answer, In my opinion, Next Year when Saturn Dasha

begins,ur good time should begin.

regards,

Lalit.

Vedic Astrologyandhealing , sandeep khare

>

> Dear Mr Lalit Mishra Ji

> Pranam

>

> Thanks for your kind reply. I have read all of your reply. As

you required am informing you following

>

> Currently I am doing Business of Medicine( Retail) since march

2001 before that i was in Job in different company since August

2000. I have changed 5 jobs but I have never satisfy in my

profession. Presently I am passing very bad time in my business

which is almost close. My Business depends on One of leading doctor

which is front of my shop. The said doctor stoped their pratice due

to ban in private practise since march 2007. Now my income is almost

nil. Beside this as you told am also agent of LIC and I have also

Placement Agency for recriting the manpower but both the work is not

in good shape.

>

> So my main concern is that , any chance to improve my Medicine

Business because I am delima weather i will continue this business

or not.

>

> Due to sudden fall in business I am worried how to run my

family.So that I will request you kindly look my haroscope in detail

and advise to me accordingly.

>

> Regards

> Sandeep

>

> litsol <mishra.lalit wrote:

> Dear Sandeep,

> Following is ur's horoscope, Somehow with the help of my friend

at rewa, I got it prepared for you, and to tell you, in this group,

we have a member Mr. Sushil Dixit, we both have bunch of

misunderstandings in between us, then we became friends, and when i

was coming to Rewa, he came to meet me at Kanpur Railway Station at

3:30 am. we often speak to each other and discuss astrological

issues and he is elder to me by physical age. The purpose of telling

this to you is, formations of a good understanding and good

relationship. We dont restrict ourselves to our life, our comfort,

our aim, our geographical boundaries, our religion, we believe in

universal brotherhood but we are not weak people, we are people with

strength and substance.

> Pls. Give ur's contact no and i will speak to you. also pls.

see and find ur's detailed horo underneath

> regards,

> Lalit.

>

> Place of Birth : KANPUR NAWABGANJ, Country :

India Latitude : 26 30 N Longitude : 80 18 E

> Birth Chart (Lagna)

>

> Saptamsa (Children)

>

> Navamsa (Spouse)

>

>

> Dasamsa (Great Success)

> Dvadasamsa (Parents)

>

> Vimsottari - Maha Dasha

Venus 20-Sep-1947 to 20-Sep-1967 Sun 20-Sep-1967 to 20-Sep-

1973 Moon 20-Sep-1973 to 20-Sep-1983 Mars 20-Sep-1983 to

20-Sep-1990 Rahu 20-Sep-1990 to 19-Sep-2008 Jupiter 19-Sep-

2008 to 19-Sep-2024 Saturn 19-Sep-2024 to 20-Sep-2043

Mercury 20-Sep-2043 to 19-Sep-2060 Ketu 19-Sep-2060 to 20-

Sep-2067 Karaka AK AmK BK MK PK GK DK Mo Ju

Me Ma Sa Ve Su PLANETARY POSITIONS Degree

RC Rashi Nakshatra P Lrd/Sb Dignity Status ASC

08:29:14 Taurus Krittika 4 old Sun

04:59:11 Cancer Pushyami 1 Sa/Sa Great Friend

dead Moon 25:53:29 Leo Poorvaphalguni 4 Ve/Ke

Great Friend dead Mars 13:29:60 Gemini Aridra 3

Ra/Me Neutral adolescent Mercury 16:28:20 RC Cancer

Pushyami 4 Sa/Ju Neutral adolescent Jupiter

> Gemini Punarvasu 1 Ju/Sa Neutral old Venus

05:22:48 Gemini Mrigashi 4 Ma/Su Great Friend

infant Saturn 06:14:05 R Pisces Uttara Bhadra 1

Sa/Me Friend old Rahu 29:44:56 Aries Krittika 1

Su/Ra Great Friend dead Ketu 29:46:59 Libra

Visakha 3 Ju/Mo Neutral dead

> Ascendant Lord Venus is Placed in Second House, it makes you

economic minded. Your's commercial projects are usually profit

giving. have god foresight to make urs' plans successful. You are

good in legislative matters.

> You will have good relationship with brothers and people ynger

to you, you may be miserly and Your own work is of prime interest

for you. This may lead you to little selfishness. But this will make

u rich.Lord of 6th House Venus is Placed in 2nd House,6th is the

House of obstructions. Mars is debilitated and also the lord of

12'th, So, sometimes u will face obstacles in ur income. Mars is

also lord of 7'th house, So, Definitely, u have relationship with

lots of women. Some Financial trouble is seen from Jupitor's (8'th

house lord) placement in 2nd house. So, despite u r keen to earn,

and deserve with earning attitude as well as u r good in

communication, There are financial problems and dissatisfaction.

> But this is not the all time truth, because of Saturn's

blessings and thus by ur's unrelenting efforts, u will improve ur's

financial condition day by day and will lead a happy life.

> Pls., tell me how good i have been in primary judgment of ur's

horoscope. Also post ur's specific query if u do have any. I m not

sure in what profession u r, either in LIC or Journalism or in some

business or what ?

> regards,

> Lalit.

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

Vedic Astrologyandhealing , " litsol "

<mishra.lalit@> wrote:

> >

> > Dear Sandeep,

> >

> > You are like me in the group, I m no way special. You could

remind

> > elders about ur query and request them about ur's problem.

> >

> > See, I m not a astrologer, just learning it under the guidance

of

> > experts of the groups. When i see, one is needy and his problem

is

> > overlooked for any reason, I post his horoscope in the group.

w'd

> > give a basic reply within my capacity and w'd request the elders

to

> > take care of our friend in trouble.

> >

> > But it doesnt mean, one should not request to group for his

problem

> > and ask me to request on his behalf, well, today, i was thinking

to

> > post ur's horoscope, but do u know I m on leaves and I dont have

> > computer as well as internet at my house, still, i try to come

to

> > group and try to stay connected, Why, pls. try to realize our

> > feelings, our friendliness for one and all. Dont get panic.

> >

> > We want people to participate in the discussions and share their

> > views, be active, be friendly and make a long lasting

relationship.

> >

> > It's upto you only. Nothing stops you to become a known friend

and a

> > contributing member, otherwise, we have seen people will join a

group

> > for predictions only and then there is no value of group, they

wont

> > care the group and the person who helped them. In our group,

Almost

> > every one is known to one or the other some or other ways coz we

ask

> > people to produce their introductions and even we meet people if

we

> > are in the place they belong to, Rup Sir whenever came to Delhi

from

> > Pune or Calcutta, called me and i called Shaurabh, We had dinner

> > togather, we had parties and he taught us Navamsha..

> >

> > Right Sandeep.

> >

> > regards,

> > Lalit.

> >

> > --- In

> > sandeep_khare2000@ wrote:

> > >

> > > Resp Lalit Mishra Ji

> > >

> > > I request you Kindly reply or request to Shri Chandrashkhar Ji

to

> > > see my Message No #438 posted on 7th Sep. Still Unreplied and

i

> > > found tht you, Mr javed Ji and Mr Chandrashkar ji Most of time

> > > replied query of this forum.

> > >

> > > Further I have notcied that message posted by Female group

> > is

> > > every time replied??? but not for male group member.... Why

so..

> > >

> > > I think we had made this forum to solve and discuss the matter

not

> > > only for specfic member but for all group member.

> > >

> > > with due regards to all respected member's

> > > Sandeep

> > >

> > >

> > > --- In

> > Vedic Astrologyandhealing , " sandeep_khare2000 "

> > > <sandeep_khare2000@> wrote:

> > > >

> > > > Respected Guru Ji

> > > > Sadar Pranam

> > > >

> > > > My Birh detail is as follow

> > > >

> > > > Name: Sandeep Bahadur Khare

> > > > Date of Birth: July 22nd,1966

> > > > Time of Birth: 01 : 30 AM

> > > > Place of Birth: Kanpur

> > > > Country: India

> > > > Latitude: 26° 27' N

> > > > Longitude: 80° 14' E

> > > > Nakshatra is: P Phalguni

> > > > Rashi is : Leo

> > > >

> > > > Currently am doing Retails Business of Medicine since March

> > > > with

> > > > Partner. Before that i started my carrear in year 1991 and

after

> > > > that

> > > > i have changed four jobs till Aug.2000. Now my main concern

is

> > > about

> > > > my business which is going to close or almost no response

due to

> > > non

> > > > sitting of doctor since march 2007.

> > > >

> > > > 1. Guru Ji kindly advise me weather i will continue with

this

> > > > business

> > > > or change it. If change thn wht to do because this is the

only

> > way

> > > > to

> > > > run my family.

> > > >

> > > > 2. I am also doing some other work that is Placement work

but

> > that

> > > > is

> > > > also not doing well adn companies are not responding. Should

i

> > > will

> > > > continue this work or not?

> > > > 3.I am also inveting small money in Share Market . Kindly

advise

> > > me

> > > > should I will continue or withdraw because that is a only

money

> > > > which

> > > > i have to run my family?

> > > >

> > > > Due to all this problem I am deprestaion and arogant day by

day.

> > I

> > > > loose my temper very easily & due to this my relation with

my

> > wife

> > > > worsen day by day. So kindly advise wht to do and how i will

cope

> > > up

> > > > with present situation.

> > > >

> > > > My wife Birth details as follow:

> > > >

> > > > Rachana Khare

> > > > dob: 30th June 1971

> > > > Time 6.02 PM

> > > > Place Kanpur

> > > >

> > > > Guru ji Please tell me Ki present problem Kab tak rahaigee

and

> > why

> > > > this situation came in my life after every 5-6yrs,

> > > >

> > > > With due regards

> > > > SANDEEP

> > > >

> > >

> >

> Need a vacation? Get great deals to amazing places on

Travel.

>

Dear Mr. Sandeep,

Pls. dont write " Pranam " to me, I m happy with my name " Lalit " at

max u can write " Dear Lalit " .

regards,

Lalit.

>

> Dear Mr Lalit Mishra Ji

> Pranam

>

> Thanks for your kind reply. I have read all of your reply. As

you required am informing you following

>

> Currently I am doing Business of Medicine( Retail) since march

2001 before that i was in Job in different company since August

2000. I have changed 5 jobs but I have never satisfy in my

profession. Presently I am passing very bad time in my business

which is almost close. My Business depends on One of leading doctor

which is front of my shop. The said doctor stoped their pratice due

to ban in private practise since march 2007. Now my income is almost

nil. Beside this as you told am also agent of LIC and I have also

Placement Agency for recriting the manpower but both the work is not

in good shape.

>

> So my main concern is that , any chance to improve my Medicine

Business because I am delima weather i will continue this business

or not.

>

> Due to sudden fall in business I am worried how to run my

family.So that I will request you kindly look my haroscope in detail

and advise to me accordingly.

>

> Regards

> Sandeep

>

> Dear Sandeep,

> Following is ur's horoscope, Somehow with the help of my friend

at rewa, I got it prepared for you, and to tell you, in this group,

we have a member Mr. Sushil Dixit, we both have bunch of

misunderstandings in between us, then we became friends, and when i

was coming to Rewa, he came to meet me at Kanpur Railway Station at

3:30 am. we often speak to each other and discuss astrological

issues and he is elder to me by physical age. The purpose of telling

this to you is, formations of a good understanding and good

relationship. We dont restrict ourselves to our life, our comfort,

our aim, our geographical boundaries, our religion, we believe in

universal brotherhood but we are not weak people, we are people with

strength and substance.

> Pls. Give ur's contact no and i will speak to you. also pls.

see and find ur's detailed horo underneath

> regards,

> Lalit.

>

> Place of Birth : KANPUR NAWABGANJ, Country :

India Latitude : 26 30 N Longitude : 80 18 E

> Birth Chart (Lagna)

>

> Saptamsa (Children)

>

> Navamsa (Spouse)

>

>

> Dasamsa (Great Success)

> Dvadasamsa (Parents)

>

> Vimsottari - Maha Dasha

Venus 20-Sep-1947 to 20-Sep-1967 Sun 20-Sep-1967 to 20-Sep-

1973 Moon 20-Sep-1973 to 20-Sep-1983 Mars 20-Sep-1983 to

20-Sep-1990 Rahu 20-Sep-1990 to 19-Sep-2008 Jupiter 19-Sep-

2008 to 19-Sep-2024 Saturn 19-Sep-2024 to 20-Sep-2043

Mercury 20-Sep-2043 to 19-Sep-2060 Ketu 19-Sep-2060 to 20-

Sep-2067 Karaka AK AmK BK MK PK GK DK Mo Ju

Me Ma Sa Ve Su PLANETARY POSITIONS Degree

RC Rashi Nakshatra P Lrd/Sb Dignity Status ASC

08:29:14 Taurus Krittika 4 old Sun

04:59:11 Cancer Pushyami 1 Sa/Sa Great Friend

dead Moon 25:53:29 Leo Poorvaphalguni 4 Ve/Ke

Great Friend dead Mars 13:29:60 Gemini Aridra 3

Ra/Me Neutral adolescent Mercury 16:28:20 RC Cancer

Pushyami 4 Sa/Ju Neutral adolescent Jupiter

> Gemini Punarvasu 1 Ju/Sa Neutral old Venus

05:22:48 Gemini Mrigashi 4 Ma/Su Great Friend

infant Saturn 06:14:05 R Pisces Uttara Bhadra 1

Sa/Me Friend old Rahu 29:44:56 Aries Krittika 1

Su/Ra Great Friend dead Ketu 29:46:59 Libra

Visakha 3 Ju/Mo Neutral dead

> Ascendant Lord Venus is Placed in Second House, it makes you

economic minded. Your's commercial projects are usually profit

giving. have god foresight to make urs' plans successful. You are

good in legislative matters.

> You will have good relationship with brothers and people ynger

to you, you may be miserly and Your own work is of prime interest

for you. This may lead you to little selfishness. But this will make

u rich.Lord of 6th House Venus is Placed in 2nd House,6th is the

House of obstructions. Mars is debilitated and also the lord of

12'th, So, sometimes u will face obstacles in ur income. Mars is

also lord of 7'th house, So, Definitely, u have relationship with

lots of women. Some Financial trouble is seen from Jupitor's (8'th

house lord) placement in 2nd house. So, despite u r keen to earn,

and deserve with earning attitude as well as u r good in

communication, There are financial problems and dissatisfaction.

> But this is not the all time truth, because of Saturn's

blessings and thus by ur's unrelenting efforts, u will improve ur's

financial condition day by day and will lead a happy life.

> Pls., tell me how good i have been in primary judgment of ur's

horoscope. Also post ur's specific query if u do have any. I m not

sure in what profession u r, either in LIC or Journalism or in some

business or what ?

> regards,

> Lalit.

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

<mishra.lalit@> wrote:

> >

> > Dear Sandeep,

> >

remind

> >

> > See, I m not a astrologer, just learning it under the guidance

of

is

> > overlooked for any reason, I post his horoscope in the group.

w'd

to

> >

problem

to

> > computer as well as internet at my house, still, i try to come

to

> >

relationship.

> >

and a

group

wont

Almost

ask

we

from

> >

> > Right Sandeep.

> >

> > regards,

> > Lalit.

> >

> > --- In

> > sandeep_khare2000@ wrote:

> > >

> > >

to

> > > see my Message No #438 posted on 7th Sep. Still Unreplied and

i

> > >

> > is

> > > every time replied??? but not for male group member.... Why

so..

> > >

not

> > >

> > > Sandeep

> > >

> > >

> > > --- In

> > > >

> > > > Sadar Pranam

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > > with

after

> > > > that

is

> > > about

> > > > my business which is going to close or almost no response

due to

> > > non

> > > >

> > > > 1. Guru Ji kindly advise me weather i will continue with

this

> > > > business

only

> > way

> > > > to

> > > > run my family.

> > > >

> > > > 2. I am also doing some other work that is Placement work

but

> > that

> > > > is

i

> > > will

advise

> > > me

money

> > > > which

> > > >

day.

> > I

> > > > loose my temper very easily & due to this my relation with

my

> > wife

cope

> > > up

> > > >

> > > >

> > > > Rachana Khare

> > > > Time 6.02 PM

> > > > Place Kanpur

> > > >

and

> > why

> > > >

> > > > With due regards

> > > > SANDEEP

> > > >

> > >

> >

> Need a vacation? Get great deals to amazing places on

Travel.

>

Thanks Lalit Ji for taking interest in my Query, I am waiting the reply of Rup sir Regardslitsol <mishra.lalit wrote: Dear Sandeep,I m forwarding ur's query to Rup Sir, Pls. request him to give u more specific answer, In my opinion, Next Year when Saturn Dasha begins,ur good time should begin.regards,Lalit.Vedic Astrologyandhealing , sandeep khare

<sandeep_khare2000 wrote:>> Dear Mr Lalit Mishra Ji> Pranam> > Thanks for your kind reply. I have read all of your reply. As you required am informing you following> > Currently I am doing Business of Medicine( Retail) since march 2001 before that i was in Job in different company since August 2000. I have changed 5 jobs but I have never satisfy in my profession. Presently I am passing very bad time in my business which is almost close. My Business depends on One of leading doctor which is front of my shop. The said doctor stoped their pratice due to ban in private practise since march 2007. Now my income is almost nil. Beside this as you told am also agent of LIC and I have also Placement Agency for recriting the manpower but both the work is not in good shape.> > So my main concern is that , any chance to improve my Medicine Business because I am

delima weather i will continue this business or not.> > Due to sudden fall in business I am worried how to run my family.So that I will request you kindly look my haroscope in detail and advise to me accordingly.> > Regards> Sandeep> > litsol <mishra.lalit wrote:> Dear Sandeep,> Following is ur's horoscope, Somehow with the help of my friend at rewa, I got it prepared for you, and to tell you, in this group, we have a member Mr. Sushil Dixit, we both have bunch of misunderstandings in between us, then we became friends, and when i was coming to Rewa, he came to meet me at Kanpur Railway Station at 3:30 am. we often speak to each other and discuss astrological issues and he is elder to me by physical age. The purpose of telling this to you is, formations of a good understanding and good relationship. We dont restrict ourselves to our life, our comfort,

our aim, our geographical boundaries, our religion, we believe in universal brotherhood but we are not weak people, we are people with strength and substance.> Pls. Give ur's contact no and i will speak to you. also pls. see and find ur's detailed horo underneath> regards,> Lalit.> > Place of Birth : KANPUR NAWABGANJ, Country : India Latitude : 26 30 N Longitude : 80 18 E> Birth Chart (Lagna)> > Saptamsa (Children)> > Navamsa (Spouse)> > > Dasamsa (Great Success)> Dvadasamsa (Parents)> > Vimsottari - Maha Dasha Venus 20-Sep-1947 to 20-Sep-1967 Sun 20-Sep-1967 to 20-Sep-1973 Moon 20-Sep-1973 to 20-Sep-1983 Mars 20-Sep-1983 to 20-Sep-1990 Rahu 20-Sep-1990 to 19-Sep-2008 Jupiter 19-Sep-2008 to 19-Sep-2024 Saturn 19-Sep-2024 to 20-Sep-2043 Mercury 20-Sep-2043 to 19-Sep-2060 Ketu 19-Sep-2060 to 20-Sep-2067 Karaka AK AmK BK

MK PK GK DK Mo Ju Me Ma Sa Ve Su PLANETARY POSITIONS Degree RC Rashi Nakshatra P Lrd/Sb Dignity Status ASC 08:29:14 Taurus Krittika 4 old Sun 04:59:11 Cancer Pushyami 1 Sa/Sa Great Friend dead Moon 25:53:29 Leo Poorvaphalguni 4 Ve/Ke Great Friend dead Mars 13:29:60 Gemini Aridra 3 Ra/Me Neutral adolescent Mercury 16:28:20 RC Cancer Pushyami 4 Sa/Ju Neutral adolescent Jupiter 23:09:24 > Gemini Punarvasu 1 Ju/Sa Neutral old Venus 05:22:48 Gemini Mrigashi 4 Ma/Su Great Friend infant Saturn 06:14:05 R Pisces Uttara Bhadra 1 Sa/Me Friend old Rahu 29:44:56 Aries Krittika 1 Su/Ra Great Friend dead Ketu 29:46:59 Libra Visakha 3 Ju/Mo Neutral dead > Ascendant Lord Venus is Placed in Second House, it makes you economic minded. Your's commercial projects are usually profit giving. have god foresight to make urs' plans successful. You are good in legislative matters.> You will have good

relationship with brothers and people ynger to you, you may be miserly and Your own work is of prime interest for you. This may lead you to little selfishness. But this will make u rich.Lord of 6th House Venus is Placed in 2nd House,6th is the House of obstructions. Mars is debilitated and also the lord of 12'th, So, sometimes u will face obstacles in ur income. Mars is also lord of 7'th house, So, Definitely, u have relationship with lots of women. Some Financial trouble is seen from Jupitor's (8'th house lord) placement in 2nd house. So, despite u r keen to earn, and deserve with earning attitude as well as u r good in communication, There are financial problems and dissatisfaction. > But this is not the all time truth, because of Saturn's blessings and thus by ur's unrelenting efforts, u will improve ur's financial condition day by day and will lead a happy life.> Pls., tell me how good i have been in primary

judgment of ur's horoscope. Also post ur's specific query if u do have any. I m not sure in what profession u r, either in LIC or Journalism or in some business or what ?> regards,> Lalit.> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > Vedic Astrologyandhealing , "litsol" <mishra.lalit@> wrote:> >> > Dear Sandeep,> > > > You are like me in the group, I m no way special. You could remind > > elders about ur query and request them about ur's problem.> > > > See, I m not a astrologer, just learning it under the guidance of > > experts of the groups. When i see, one is needy and his problem is > > overlooked for any reason, I post his horoscope in the group.

w'd > > give a basic reply within my capacity and w'd request the elders to > > take care of our friend in trouble.> > > > But it doesnt mean, one should not request to group for his problem > > and ask me to request on his behalf, well, today, i was thinking to > > post ur's horoscope, but do u know I m on leaves and I dont have > > computer as well as internet at my house, still, i try to come to > > group and try to stay connected, Why, pls. try to realize our > > feelings, our friendliness for one and all. Dont get panic.> > > > We want people to participate in the discussions and share their > > views, be active, be friendly and make a long lasting relationship.> > > > It's upto you only. Nothing stops you to become a known friend and a > > contributing member, otherwise, we have seen people

will join a group > > for predictions only and then there is no value of group, they wont > > care the group and the person who helped them. In our group, Almost > > every one is known to one or the other some or other ways coz we ask > > people to produce their introductions and even we meet people if we > > are in the place they belong to, Rup Sir whenever came to Delhi from > > Pune or Calcutta, called me and i called Shaurabh, We had dinner > > togather, we had parties and he taught us Navamsha..> > > > Right Sandeep.> > > > regards,> > Lalit.> > > > Vedic Astrologyandhealing , "sandeep_khare2000" > > sandeep_khare2000@ wrote:> > >> > > Resp Lalit Mishra Ji> > >

> > > I request you Kindly reply or request to Shri Chandrashkhar Ji to > > > see my Message No #438 posted on 7th Sep. Still Unreplied and i > > > found tht you, Mr javed Ji and Mr Chandrashkar ji Most of time > > > replied query of this forum.> > > > > > Further I have notcied that message posted by Female group member > > is > > > every time replied??? but not for male group member.... Why so..> > > > > > I think we had made this forum to solve and discuss the matter not > > > only for specfic member but for all group member.> > > > > > with due regards to all respected member's> > > Sandeep> > > > > > > > > > > Vedic Astrologyandhealing , "sandeep_khare2000" > > > <sandeep_khare2000@> wrote:> > > >> > > > Respected Guru Ji> > > > Sadar Pranam> > > > > > > > My Birh detail is as follow> > > > > > > > Name: Sandeep Bahadur Khare> > > > Date of Birth: July 22nd,1966> > > > Time of Birth: 01 : 30 AM> > > > Place of Birth: Kanpur> > > > Country: India> > > > Latitude: 26° 27' N> > > > Longitude: 80° 14' E> > > > Nakshatra is: P Phalguni> > > > Rashi is : Leo> > > > > > > > Currently am doing Retails Business of Medicine since March 2001 > > > > with > > > > Partner. Before

that i started my carrear in year 1991 and after > > > > that > > > > i have changed four jobs till Aug.2000. Now my main concern is > > > about > > > > my business which is going to close or almost no response due to > > > non > > > > sitting of doctor since march 2007.> > > > > > > > 1. Guru Ji kindly advise me weather i will continue with this > > > > business > > > > or change it. If change thn wht to do because this is the only > > way > > > > to > > > > run my family.> > > > > > > > 2. I am also doing some other work that is Placement work but > > that > > > > is > > > > also not doing well adn companies are not responding. Should i > > > will > > >

> continue this work or not?> > > > 3.I am also inveting small money in Share Market . Kindly advise > > > me > > > > should I will continue or withdraw because that is a only money > > > > which > > > > i have to run my family?> > > > > > > > Due to all this problem I am deprestaion and arogant day by day. > > I > > > > loose my temper very easily & due to this my relation with my > > wife > > > > worsen day by day. So kindly advise wht to do and how i will cope > > > up > > > > with present situation.> > > > > > > > My wife Birth details as follow:> > > > > > > > Rachana Khare> > > > dob: 30th June 1971> > > > Time 6.02 PM> > > > Place

Kanpur> > > > > > > > Guru ji Please tell me Ki present problem Kab tak rahaigee and > > why > > > > this situation came in my life after every 5-6yrs, > > > > > > > > With due regards> > > > SANDEEP> > > >> > >> >> > > > > > > > Need a vacation? Get great deals to amazing places on Travel.>

Building a website is a piece of cake. Small Business gives you all the tools to get online.

Thanks Lalit Ji for taking interest in my Query, I am waiting the reply of Rup sir Regardslitsol <mishra.lalit wrote: Dear Sandeep,I m forwarding ur's query to Rup Sir, Pls. request him to give u more specific answer, In my opinion, Next Year when Saturn Dasha begins,ur good time should begin.regards,Lalit.Vedic Astrologyandhealing , sandeep khare

<sandeep_khare2000 wrote:>> Dear Mr Lalit Mishra Ji> Pranam> > Thanks for your kind reply. I have read all of your reply. As you required am informing you following> > Currently I am doing Business of Medicine( Retail) since march 2001 before that i was in Job in different company since August 2000. I have changed 5 jobs but I have never satisfy in my profession. Presently I am passing very bad time in my business which is almost close. My Business depends on One of leading doctor which is front of my shop. The said doctor stoped their pratice due to ban in private practise since march 2007. Now my income is almost nil. Beside this as you told am also agent of LIC and I have also Placement Agency for recriting the manpower but both the work is not in good shape.> > So my main concern is that , any chance to improve my Medicine Business because I am

delima weather i will continue this business or not.> > Due to sudden fall in business I am worried how to run my family.So that I will request you kindly look my haroscope in detail and advise to me accordingly.> > Regards> Sandeep> > litsol <mishra.lalit wrote:> Dear Sandeep,> Following is ur's horoscope, Somehow with the help of my friend at rewa, I got it prepared for you, and to tell you, in this group, we have a member Mr. Sushil Dixit, we both have bunch of misunderstandings in between us, then we became friends, and when i was coming to Rewa, he came to meet me at Kanpur Railway Station at 3:30 am. we often speak to each other and discuss astrological issues and he is elder to me by physical age. The purpose of telling this to you is, formations of a good understanding and good relationship. We dont restrict ourselves to our life, our comfort,

our aim, our geographical boundaries, our religion, we believe in universal brotherhood but we are not weak people, we are people with strength and substance.> Pls. Give ur's contact no and i will speak to you. also pls. see and find ur's detailed horo underneath> regards,> Lalit.> > Place of Birth : KANPUR NAWABGANJ, Country : India Latitude : 26 30 N Longitude : 80 18 E> Birth Chart (Lagna)> > Saptamsa (Children)> > Navamsa (Spouse)> > > Dasamsa (Great Success)> Dvadasamsa (Parents)> > Vimsottari - Maha Dasha Venus 20-Sep-1947 to 20-Sep-1967 Sun 20-Sep-1967 to 20-Sep-1973 Moon 20-Sep-1973 to 20-Sep-1983 Mars 20-Sep-1983 to 20-Sep-1990 Rahu 20-Sep-1990 to 19-Sep-2008 Jupiter 19-Sep-2008 to 19-Sep-2024 Saturn 19-Sep-2024 to 20-Sep-2043 Mercury 20-Sep-2043 to 19-Sep-2060 Ketu 19-Sep-2060 to 20-Sep-2067 Karaka AK AmK BK

MK PK GK DK Mo Ju Me Ma Sa Ve Su PLANETARY POSITIONS Degree RC Rashi Nakshatra P Lrd/Sb Dignity Status ASC 08:29:14 Taurus Krittika 4 old Sun 04:59:11 Cancer Pushyami 1 Sa/Sa Great Friend dead Moon 25:53:29 Leo Poorvaphalguni 4 Ve/Ke Great Friend dead Mars 13:29:60 Gemini Aridra 3 Ra/Me Neutral adolescent Mercury 16:28:20 RC Cancer Pushyami 4 Sa/Ju Neutral adolescent Jupiter 23:09:24 > Gemini Punarvasu 1 Ju/Sa Neutral old Venus 05:22:48 Gemini Mrigashi 4 Ma/Su Great Friend infant Saturn 06:14:05 R Pisces Uttara Bhadra 1 Sa/Me Friend old Rahu 29:44:56 Aries Krittika 1 Su/Ra Great Friend dead Ketu 29:46:59 Libra Visakha 3 Ju/Mo Neutral dead > Ascendant Lord Venus is Placed in Second House, it makes you economic minded. Your's commercial projects are usually profit giving. have god foresight to make urs' plans successful. You are good in legislative matters.> You will have good

relationship with brothers and people ynger to you, you may be miserly and Your own work is of prime interest for you. This may lead you to little selfishness. But this will make u rich.Lord of 6th House Venus is Placed in 2nd House,6th is the House of obstructions. Mars is debilitated and also the lord of 12'th, So, sometimes u will face obstacles in ur income. Mars is also lord of 7'th house, So, Definitely, u have relationship with lots of women. Some Financial trouble is seen from Jupitor's (8'th house lord) placement in 2nd house. So, despite u r keen to earn, and deserve with earning attitude as well as u r good in communication, There are financial problems and dissatisfaction. > But this is not the all time truth, because of Saturn's blessings and thus by ur's unrelenting efforts, u will improve ur's financial condition day by day and will lead a happy life.> Pls., tell me how good i have been in primary

judgment of ur's horoscope. Also post ur's specific query if u do have any. I m not sure in what profession u r, either in LIC or Journalism or in some business or what ?> regards,> Lalit.> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > Vedic Astrologyandhealing , "litsol" <mishra.lalit@> wrote:> >> > Dear Sandeep,> > > > You are like me in the group, I m no way special. You could remind > > elders about ur query and request them about ur's problem.> > > > See, I m not a astrologer, just learning it under the guidance of > > experts of the groups. When i see, one is needy and his problem is > > overlooked for any reason, I post his horoscope in the group.

w'd > > give a basic reply within my capacity and w'd request the elders to > > take care of our friend in trouble.> > > > But it doesnt mean, one should not request to group for his problem > > and ask me to request on his behalf, well, today, i was thinking to > > post ur's horoscope, but do u know I m on leaves and I dont have > > computer as well as internet at my house, still, i try to come to > > group and try to stay connected, Why, pls. try to realize our > > feelings, our friendliness for one and all. Dont get panic.> > > > We want people to participate in the discussions and share their > > views, be active, be friendly and make a long lasting relationship.> > > > It's upto you only. Nothing stops you to become a known friend and a > > contributing member, otherwise, we have seen people

will join a group > > for predictions only and then there is no value of group, they wont > > care the group and the person who helped them. In our group, Almost > > every one is known to one or the other some or other ways coz we ask > > people to produce their introductions and even we meet people if we > > are in the place they belong to, Rup Sir whenever came to Delhi from > > Pune or Calcutta, called me and i called Shaurabh, We had dinner > > togather, we had parties and he taught us Navamsha..> > > > Right Sandeep.> > > > regards,> > Lalit.> > > > Vedic Astrologyandhealing , "sandeep_khare2000" > > sandeep_khare2000@ wrote:> > >> > > Resp Lalit Mishra Ji> > >

> > > I request you Kindly reply or request to Shri Chandrashkhar Ji to > > > see my Message No #438 posted on 7th Sep. Still Unreplied and i > > > found tht you, Mr javed Ji and Mr Chandrashkar ji Most of time > > > replied query of this forum.> > > > > > Further I have notcied that message posted by Female group member > > is > > > every time replied??? but not for male group member.... Why so..> > > > > > I think we had made this forum to solve and discuss the matter not > > > only for specfic member but for all group member.> > > > > > with due regards to all respected member's> > > Sandeep> > > > > > > > > > > Vedic Astrologyandhealing , "sandeep_khare2000" > > > <sandeep_khare2000@> wrote:> > > >> > > > Respected Guru Ji> > > > Sadar Pranam> > > > > > > > My Birh detail is as follow> > > > > > > > Name: Sandeep Bahadur Khare> > > > Date of Birth: July 22nd,1966> > > > Time of Birth: 01 : 30 AM> > > > Place of Birth: Kanpur> > > > Country: India> > > > Latitude: 26° 27' N> > > > Longitude: 80° 14' E> > > > Nakshatra is: P Phalguni> > > > Rashi is : Leo> > > > > > > > Currently am doing Retails Business of Medicine since March 2001 > > > > with > > > > Partner. Before

that i started my carrear in year 1991 and after > > > > that > > > > i have changed four jobs till Aug.2000. Now my main concern is > > > about > > > > my business which is going to close or almost no response due to > > > non > > > > sitting of doctor since march 2007.> > > > > > > > 1. Guru Ji kindly advise me weather i will continue with this > > > > business > > > > or change it. If change thn wht to do because this is the only > > way > > > > to > > > > run my family.> > > > > > > > 2. I am also doing some other work that is Placement work but > > that > > > > is > > > > also not doing well adn companies are not responding. Should i > > > will > > >

> continue this work or not?> > > > 3.I am also inveting small money in Share Market . Kindly advise > > > me > > > > should I will continue or withdraw because that is a only money > > > > which > > > > i have to run my family?> > > > > > > > Due to all this problem I am deprestaion and arogant day by day. > > I > > > > loose my temper very easily & due to this my relation with my > > wife > > > > worsen day by day. So kindly advise wht to do and how i will cope > > > up > > > > with present situation.> > > > > > > > My wife Birth details as follow:> > > > > > > > Rachana Khare> > > > dob: 30th June 1971> > > > Time 6.02 PM> > > > Place

Kanpur> > > > > > > > Guru ji Please tell me Ki present problem Kab tak rahaigee and > > why > > > > this situation came in my life after every 5-6yrs, > > > > > > > > With due regards> > > > SANDEEP> > > >> > >> >> > > > > > > > Need a vacation? Get great deals to amazing places on Travel.>

Pinpoint customers who are looking for what you sell.

Dear Sandeep,

Rup Sir wont reply, forget that, We only will have to become Rup Sir.

That's why i wish to catagorise our members in three catagory -

1. Subject Masters.

2. Learners .

3. Consultation Seekers.

regards,

Lalit.

>

> Thanks Lalit Ji for taking interest in my Query, I am waiting the

reply of Rup sir

>

> Regards

>

> Dear Sandeep,

>

> I m forwarding ur's query to Rup Sir, Pls. request him to give u

> more specific answer, In my opinion, Next Year when Saturn Dasha

> begins,ur good time should begin.

>

> regards,

> Lalit.

>

> Vedic Astrologyandhealing , sandeep khare

> >

> > Dear Mr Lalit Mishra Ji

> > Pranam

> >

> > Thanks for your kind reply. I have read all of your reply. As

> you required am informing you following

> >

> > Currently I am doing Business of Medicine( Retail) since march

> 2001 before that i was in Job in different company since August

> 2000. I have changed 5 jobs but I have never satisfy in my

> profession. Presently I am passing very bad time in my business

> which is almost close. My Business depends on One of leading doctor

> which is front of my shop. The said doctor stoped their pratice due

> to ban in private practise since march 2007. Now my income is

almost

> nil. Beside this as you told am also agent of LIC and I have also

> Placement Agency for recriting the manpower but both the work is

not

> in good shape.

> >

> > So my main concern is that , any chance to improve my Medicine

> Business because I am delima weather i will continue this business

> or not.

> >

> > Due to sudden fall in business I am worried how to run my

> family.So that I will request you kindly look my haroscope in

detail

> and advise to me accordingly.

> >

> > Regards

> > Sandeep

> >

> > litsol <mishra.lalit@> wrote:

> > Dear Sandeep,

> > Following is ur's horoscope, Somehow with the help of my friend

> at rewa, I got it prepared for you, and to tell you, in this group,

> we have a member Mr. Sushil Dixit, we both have bunch of

> misunderstandings in between us, then we became friends, and when i

> was coming to Rewa, he came to meet me at Kanpur Railway Station at

> 3:30 am. we often speak to each other and discuss astrological

> issues and he is elder to me by physical age. The purpose of

telling

> this to you is, formations of a good understanding and good

> relationship. We dont restrict ourselves to our life, our comfort,

> our aim, our geographical boundaries, our religion, we believe in

> universal brotherhood but we are not weak people, we are people

with

> strength and substance.

> > Pls. Give ur's contact no and i will speak to you. also pls.

> see and find ur's detailed horo underneath

> > regards,

> > Lalit.

> >

> > Place of Birth : KANPUR NAWABGANJ, Country :

> India Latitude : 26 30 N Longitude : 80 18 E

> > Birth Chart (Lagna)

> >

> > Saptamsa (Children)

> >

> > Navamsa (Spouse)

> >

> >

> > Dasamsa (Great Success)

> > Dvadasamsa (Parents)

> >

> > Vimsottari - Maha Dasha

> Venus 20-Sep-1947 to 20-Sep-1967 Sun 20-Sep-1967 to 20-Sep-

> 1973 Moon 20-Sep-1973 to 20-Sep-1983 Mars 20-Sep-1983 to

> 20-Sep-1990 Rahu 20-Sep-1990 to 19-Sep-2008 Jupiter 19-Sep-

> 2008 to 19-Sep-2024 Saturn 19-Sep-2024 to 20-Sep-2043

> Mercury 20-Sep-2043 to 19-Sep-2060 Ketu 19-Sep-2060 to 20-

> Sep-2067 Karaka AK AmK BK MK PK GK DK Mo Ju

> Me Ma Sa Ve Su PLANETARY POSITIONS Degree

> RC Rashi Nakshatra P Lrd/Sb Dignity Status ASC

> 08:29:14 Taurus Krittika 4 old Sun

> 04:59:11 Cancer Pushyami 1 Sa/Sa Great Friend

> dead Moon 25:53:29 Leo Poorvaphalguni 4 Ve/Ke

> Great Friend dead Mars 13:29:60 Gemini Aridra 3

> Ra/Me Neutral adolescent Mercury 16:28:20 RC Cancer

> Pushyami 4 Sa/Ju Neutral adolescent Jupiter

> 23:09:24

> > Gemini Punarvasu 1 Ju/Sa Neutral old Venus

> 05:22:48 Gemini Mrigashi 4 Ma/Su Great Friend

> infant Saturn 06:14:05 R Pisces Uttara Bhadra 1

> Sa/Me Friend old Rahu 29:44:56 Aries Krittika 1

> Su/Ra Great Friend dead Ketu 29:46:59 Libra

> Visakha 3 Ju/Mo Neutral dead

> > Ascendant Lord Venus is Placed in Second House, it makes you

> economic minded. Your's commercial projects are usually profit

> giving. have god foresight to make urs' plans successful. You are

> good in legislative matters.

> > You will have good relationship with brothers and people ynger

> to you, you may be miserly and Your own work is of prime interest

> for you. This may lead you to little selfishness. But this will

make

> u rich.Lord of 6th House Venus is Placed in 2nd House,6th is the

> House of obstructions. Mars is debilitated and also the lord of

> 12'th, So, sometimes u will face obstacles in ur income. Mars is

> also lord of 7'th house, So, Definitely, u have relationship with

> lots of women. Some Financial trouble is seen from Jupitor's (8'th

> house lord) placement in 2nd house. So, despite u r keen to earn,

> and deserve with earning attitude as well as u r good in

> communication, There are financial problems and dissatisfaction.

> > But this is not the all time truth, because of Saturn's

> blessings and thus by ur's unrelenting efforts, u will improve ur's

> financial condition day by day and will lead a happy life.

> > Pls., tell me how good i have been in primary judgment of ur's

> horoscope. Also post ur's specific query if u do have any. I m not

> sure in what profession u r, either in LIC or Journalism or in some

> business or what ?

> > regards,

> > Lalit.

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > Vedic Astrologyandhealing , " litsol "

> <mishra.lalit@> wrote:

> > >

> > > Dear Sandeep,

> > >

> > > You are like me in the group, I m no way special. You could

> remind

> > > elders about ur query and request them about ur's problem.

> > >

> > > See, I m not a astrologer, just learning it under the guidance

> of

> > > experts of the groups. When i see, one is needy and his problem

> is

> > > overlooked for any reason, I post his horoscope in the group.

> w'd

> > > give a basic reply within my capacity and w'd request the

elders

> to

> > > take care of our friend in trouble.

> > >

> > > But it doesnt mean, one should not request to group for his

> problem

> > > and ask me to request on his behalf, well, today, i was

thinking

> to

> > > post ur's horoscope, but do u know I m on leaves and I dont

have

> > > computer as well as internet at my house, still, i try to come

> to

> > > group and try to stay connected, Why, pls. try to realize our

> > > feelings, our friendliness for one and all. Dont get panic.

> > >

> > > We want people to participate in the discussions and share

their

> > > views, be active, be friendly and make a long lasting

> relationship.

> > >

> > > It's upto you only. Nothing stops you to become a known friend

> and a

> > > contributing member, otherwise, we have seen people will join a

> group

> > > for predictions only and then there is no value of group, they

> wont

> > > care the group and the person who helped them. In our group,

> Almost

> > > every one is known to one or the other some or other ways coz

we

> ask

> > > people to produce their introductions and even we meet people

if

> we

> > > are in the place they belong to, Rup Sir whenever came to Delhi

> from

> > > Pune or Calcutta, called me and i called Shaurabh, We had

dinner

> > > togather, we had parties and he taught us Navamsha..

> > >

> > > Right Sandeep.

> > >

> > > regards,

> > > Lalit.

> > >

> > > --- In

> Vedic Astrologyandhealing , " sandeep_khare2000 "

> > > sandeep_khare2000@ wrote:

> > > >

> > > > Resp Lalit Mishra Ji

> > > >

> > > > I request you Kindly reply or request to Shri Chandrashkhar

Ji

> to

> > > > see my Message No #438 posted on 7th Sep. Still Unreplied and

> i

> > > > found tht you, Mr javed Ji and Mr Chandrashkar ji Most of

time

> > > > replied query of this forum.

> > > >

> > > > Further I have notcied that message posted by Female group

> member

> > > is

> > > > every time replied??? but not for male group member.... Why

> so..

> > > >

> > > > I think we had made this forum to solve and discuss the

matter

> not

> > > > only for specfic member but for all group member.

> > > >

> > > > with due regards to all respected member's

> > > > Sandeep

> > > >

> > > >

> > > > --- In

> > > Vedic Astrologyandhealing , " sandeep_khare2000 "

> > > > <sandeep_khare2000@> wrote:

> > > > >

> > > > > Respected Guru Ji

> > > > > Sadar Pranam

> > > > >

> > > > > My Birh detail is as follow

> > > > >

> > > > > Name: Sandeep Bahadur Khare

> > > > > Date of Birth: July 22nd,1966

> > > > > Time of Birth: 01 : 30 AM

> > > > > Place of Birth: Kanpur

> > > > > Country: India

> > > > > Latitude: 26° 27' N

> > > > > Longitude: 80° 14' E

> > > > > Nakshatra is: P Phalguni

> > > > > Rashi is : Leo

> > > > >

> > > > > Currently am doing Retails Business of Medicine since March

> 2001

> > > > > with

> > > > > Partner. Before that i started my carrear in year 1991 and

> after

> > > > > that

> > > > > i have changed four jobs till Aug.2000. Now my main concern

> is

> > > > about

> > > > > my business which is going to close or almost no response

> due to

> > > > non

> > > > > sitting of doctor since march 2007.

> > > > >

> > > > > 1. Guru Ji kindly advise me weather i will continue with

> this

> > > > > business

> > > > > or change it. If change thn wht to do because this is the

> only

> > > way

> > > > > to

> > > > > run my family.

> > > > >

> > > > > 2. I am also doing some other work that is Placement work

> but

> > > that

> > > > > is

> > > > > also not doing well adn companies are not responding.

Should

> i

> > > > will

> > > > > continue this work or not?

> > > > > 3.I am also inveting small money in Share Market . Kindly

> advise

> > > > me

> > > > > should I will continue or withdraw because that is a only

> money

> > > > > which

> > > > > i have to run my family?

> > > > >

> > > > > Due to all this problem I am deprestaion and arogant day by

> day.

> > > I

> > > > > loose my temper very easily & due to this my relation with

> my

> > > wife

> > > > > worsen day by day. So kindly advise wht to do and how i

will

> cope

> > > > up

> > > > > with present situation.

> > > > >

> > > > > My wife Birth details as follow:

> > > > >

> > > > > Rachana Khare

> > > > > dob: 30th June 1971

> > > > > Time 6.02 PM

> > > > > Place Kanpur

> > > > >

> > > > > Guru ji Please tell me Ki present problem Kab tak rahaigee

> and

> > > why

> > > > > this situation came in my life after every 5-6yrs,

> > > > >

> > > > > With due regards

> > > > > SANDEEP

> > > > >

> > > >

> > >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > Need a vacation? Get great deals to amazing places on

> Travel.

> >

> Building a website is a piece of cake.

> Small Business gives you all the tools to get online.

>

True Mr. Javed,

Rewa is known for TanSain,Birbal as well as following -

1. White Tigers, Only place in world where White tigers are born.

2. Pt. Ravishankar (World Famous Musician), He took his music

education under the feet of Ustaad Alluddin Khan, what's interesting

is Ustaad was a devotee of Sharada Devi, The divine energy of God

which blesses you for music, songs, speech and all sort of arts. The

Goddess of intellect.

3. Ramayana, The Ramayana was written on the banks of river " Tamsa " ,

which flows down across the Rewa.

4. Rewa has never been directly ruled either by mugals and british.

:)

and Rewa is known for me too...

regards,

Lalit.

Vedic Astrologyandhealing , javed khaanzada

<javed_khaanzada wrote:

>

> Well said Lalit ji.

>

> REWA is famous for Tan Sain and Birbal

>

> Regds-javed

>

> Dear Sandeep,

>

> You are like me in the group, I m no way special. You could remind

> elders about ur query and request them about ur's problem.

>

> See, I m not a astrologer, just learning it under the guidance of

> experts of the groups. When i see, one is needy and his problem is

> overlooked for any reason, I post his horoscope in the group. w'd

> give a basic reply within my capacity and w'd request the elders to

> take care of our friend in trouble.

>

> But it doesnt mean, one should not request to group for his problem

> and ask me to request on his behalf, well, today, i was thinking to

> post ur's horoscope, but do u know I m on leaves and I dont have

> computer as well as internet at my house, still, i try to come to

> group and try to stay connected, Why, pls. try to realize our

> feelings, our friendliness for one and all. Dont get panic.

>

> We want people to participate in the discussions and share their

> views, be active, be friendly and make a long lasting relationship.

>

> It's upto you only. Nothing stops you to become a known friend and

a

> contributing member, otherwise, we have seen people will join a

group

> for predictions only and then there is no value of group, they wont

> care the group and the person who helped them. In our group, Almost

> every one is known to one or the other some or other ways coz we

ask

> people to produce their introductions and even we meet people if we

> are in the place they belong to, Rup Sir whenever came to Delhi

from

> Pune or Calcutta, called me and i called Shaurabh, We had dinner

> togather, we had parties and he taught us Navamsha..

>

> Right Sandeep.

>

> regards,

> Lalit.

>

> --- In

> >

> > Resp Lalit Mishra Ji

> >

> > I request you Kindly reply or request to Shri Chandrashkhar Ji to

> > see my Message No #438 posted on 7th Sep. Still Unreplied and i

> > found tht you, Mr javed Ji and Mr Chandrashkar ji Most of time

> > replied query of this forum.

> >

> > Further I have notcied that message posted by Female group member

> is

> > every time replied??? but not for male group member.... Why so..

> >

> > I think we had made this forum to solve and discuss the matter

not

> > only for specfic member but for all group member.

> >

> > with due regards to all respected member's

> > Sandeep

> >

> >

> > --- In

> > <sandeep_khare2000@> wrote:

> > >

> > > Respected Guru Ji

> > > Sadar Pranam

> > >

> > > My Birh detail is as follow

> > >

> > > Name: Sandeep Bahadur Khare

> > > Date of Birth: July 22nd,1966

> > > Time of Birth: 01 : 30 AM

> > > Place of Birth: Kanpur

> > > Country: India

> > > Latitude: 26° 27' N

> > > Longitude: 80° 14' E

> > > Nakshatra is: P Phalguni

> > > Rashi is : Leo

> > >

> > > Currently am doing Retails Business of Medicine since March

> > > with

> > > Partner. Before that i started my carrear in year 1991 and

after

> > > that

> > > i have changed four jobs till Aug.2000. Now my main concern is

> > about

> > > my business which is going to close or almost no response due

to

> > non

> > > sitting of doctor since march 2007.

> > >

> > > 1. Guru Ji kindly advise me weather i will continue with this

> > > business

> > > or change it. If change thn wht to do because this is the only

> way

> > > to

> > > run my family.

> > >

> > > 2. I am also doing some other work that is Placement work but

> that

> > > is

> > > also not doing well adn companies are not responding. Should i

> > will

> > > continue this work or not?

> > > 3.I am also inveting small money in Share Market . Kindly

advise

> > me

> > > should I will continue or withdraw because that is a only money

> > > which

> > > i have to run my family?

> > >

> > > Due to all this problem I am deprestaion and arogant day by

day.

> I

> > > loose my temper very easily & due to this my relation with my

> wife

> > > worsen day by day. So kindly advise wht to do and how i will

cope

> > up

> > > with present situation.

> > >

> > > My wife Birth details as follow:

> > >

> > > Rachana Khare

> > > dob: 30th June 1971

> > > Time 6.02 PM

> > > Place Kanpur

> > >

> > > Guru ji Please tell me Ki present problem Kab tak rahaigee and

> why

> > > this situation came in my life after every 5-6yrs,

> > >

> > > With due regards

> > > SANDEEP

> > >

> Send instant messages to your online friends

http://uk.messenger.

>

Dear Lalit,

Good information about Rewa. But I have one doubt that Ramayana was

written in Rewa. If you are reffering to Maharishi Balmiki, I think

your information is doubtful. I will check it, when I get time.

You are correct to point out that Rewa is also known for you. Really

for me Rewa is known for you.

sushil dikshit

<mishra.lalit wrote:

>

> True Mr. Javed,

>

> Rewa is known for TanSain,Birbal as well as following -

>

> 1. White Tigers, Only place in world where White tigers are born.

>

> 2. Pt. Ravishankar (World Famous Musician), He took his music

> education under the feet of Ustaad Alluddin Khan, what's

interesting

> is Ustaad was a devotee of Sharada Devi, The divine energy of God

> which blesses you for music, songs, speech and all sort of arts.

The

> Goddess of intellect.

>

> 3. Ramayana, The Ramayana was written on the banks of

river " Tamsa " ,

> which flows down across the Rewa.

>

> 4. Rewa has never been directly ruled either by mugals and british.

>

> :)

>

> and Rewa is known for me too...

>

> regards,

> Lalit.

>

>

>

> Vedic Astrologyandhealing , javed khaanzada

> <javed_khaanzada@> wrote:

> >

> > Well said Lalit ji.

> >

> > REWA is famous for Tan Sain and Birbal

> >

> > Regds-javed

> >

> > litsol <mishra.lalit@> wrote:

> > Dear Sandeep,

> >

remind

> >

> > See, I m not a astrologer, just learning it under the guidance of

is

> > overlooked for any reason, I post his horoscope in the group. w'd

to

> >

problem

to

> > computer as well as internet at my house, still, i try to come to

> >

relationship.

> >

and

> a

> group

wont

Almost

> ask

we

> from

> >

> > Right Sandeep.

> >

> > regards,

> > Lalit.

> >

> > --- In

> > <sandeep_khare2000@> wrote:

> > >

> > >

to

> > > see my Message No #438 posted on 7th Sep. Still Unreplied and i

> > >

> > is

> > > every time replied??? but not for male group member.... Why so..

> > >

> not

> > >

> > > Sandeep

> > >

> > >

> > > --- In

> > > >

> > > > Sadar Pranam

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> 2001

> > > > with

> after

> > > > that

is

> > > about

> > > > my business which is going to close or almost no response due

> to

> > > non

> > > >

> > > > 1. Guru Ji kindly advise me weather i will continue with this

> > > > business

only

> > way

> > > > to

> > > > run my family.

> > > >

> > > > 2. I am also doing some other work that is Placement work but

> > that

> > > > is

i

> > > will

> advise

> > > me

money

> > > > which

> > > >

> day.

> > I

> > > > loose my temper very easily & due to this my relation with my

> > wife

> cope

> > > up

> > > >

> > > >

> > > > Rachana Khare

> > > > Time 6.02 PM

> > > > Place Kanpur

> > > >

and

> > why

> > > >

> > > > With due regards

> > > > SANDEEP

> > > >

> > >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > Send instant messages to your online friends

> http://uk.messenger.

> >

>

Dear Lalit ji, Sushil ji is correct,for us REWA is know for YOU. Regds-javed"sushil.dikshit" <sushil.dikshit wrote: Dear Lalit,Good information about Rewa. But I have one doubt that Ramayana was written in Rewa. If you are reffering to Maharishi Balmiki, I think your information is doubtful. I will check it, when I get time.You are correct to point out that Rewa is also known for you. Really for me Rewa is known for you.

sushil dikshitVedic Astrologyandhealing , "litsol" <mishra.lalit wrote:>> True Mr. Javed,> > Rewa is known for TanSain,Birbal as well as following - > > 1. White Tigers, Only place in world where White tigers are born.> > 2. Pt. Ravishankar (World Famous Musician), He took his music > education under the feet of Ustaad Alluddin Khan, what's interesting > is Ustaad was a devotee of Sharada Devi, The divine energy of God > which blesses you for music, songs, speech and all sort of arts. The > Goddess of intellect.> > 3. Ramayana, The Ramayana was written on the banks of river "Tamsa", > which flows down across the Rewa.> > 4. Rewa has never been directly ruled either by mugals and british.> > :)>

> and Rewa is known for me too...> > regards,> Lalit.> > > > Vedic Astrologyandhealing , javed khaanzada > <javed_khaanzada@> wrote:> >> > Well said Lalit ji.> > > > REWA is famous for Tan Sain and Birbal> > > > Regds-javed> > > > litsol <mishra.lalit@> wrote:> > Dear Sandeep,> > > > You are like me in the group, I m no way special. You could remind > > elders about ur query and request them about ur's problem.> > > > See, I m not a astrologer, just learning it under the guidance of > > experts of the groups. When i see, one is needy and his problem is > > overlooked for any reason, I post his horoscope in the group. w'd >

> give a basic reply within my capacity and w'd request the elders to > > take care of our friend in trouble.> > > > But it doesnt mean, one should not request to group for his problem > > and ask me to request on his behalf, well, today, i was thinking to > > post ur's horoscope, but do u know I m on leaves and I dont have > > computer as well as internet at my house, still, i try to come to > > group and try to stay connected, Why, pls. try to realize our > > feelings, our friendliness for one and all. Dont get panic.> > > > We want people to participate in the discussions and share their > > views, be active, be friendly and make a long lasting relationship.> > > > It's upto you only. Nothing stops you to become a known friend and > a > > contributing member, otherwise, we have seen people will join a

> group > > for predictions only and then there is no value of group, they wont > > care the group and the person who helped them. In our group, Almost > > every one is known to one or the other some or other ways coz we > ask > > people to produce their introductions and even we meet people if we > > are in the place they belong to, Rup Sir whenever came to Delhi > from > > Pune or Calcutta, called me and i called Shaurabh, We had dinner > > togather, we had parties and he taught us Navamsha..> > > > Right Sandeep.> > > > regards,> > Lalit.> > > > > Vedic Astrologyandhealing , "sandeep_khare2000" > > <sandeep_khare2000@> wrote:> > >> > > Resp Lalit Mishra

Ji> > > > > > I request you Kindly reply or request to Shri Chandrashkhar Ji to > > > see my Message No #438 posted on 7th Sep. Still Unreplied and i > > > found tht you, Mr javed Ji and Mr Chandrashkar ji Most of time > > > replied query of this forum.> > > > > > Further I have notcied that message posted by Female group member > > is > > > every time replied??? but not for male group member.... Why so..> > > > > > I think we had made this forum to solve and discuss the matter > not > > > only for specfic member but for all group member.> > > > > > with due regards to all respected member's> > > Sandeep> > > > > > > > > > > Vedic Astrologyandhealing , "sandeep_khare2000" > > > <sandeep_khare2000@> wrote:> > > >> > > > Respected Guru Ji> > > > Sadar Pranam> > > > > > > > My Birh detail is as follow> > > > > > > > Name: Sandeep Bahadur Khare> > > > Date of Birth: July 22nd,1966> > > > Time of Birth: 01 : 30 AM> > > > Place of Birth: Kanpur> > > > Country: India> > > > Latitude: 26° 27' N> > > > Longitude: 80° 14' E> > > > Nakshatra is: P Phalguni> > > > Rashi is : Leo> > > > > > > > Currently am doing Retails Business of Medicine since March > 2001 > > > > with > > > > Partner.

Before that i started my carrear in year 1991 and > after > > > > that > > > > i have changed four jobs till Aug.2000. Now my main concern is > > > about > > > > my business which is going to close or almost no response due > to > > > non > > > > sitting of doctor since march 2007.> > > > > > > > 1. Guru Ji kindly advise me weather i will continue with this > > > > business > > > > or change it. If change thn wht to do because this is the only > > way > > > > to > > > > run my family.> > > > > > > > 2. I am also doing some other work that is Placement work but > > that > > > > is > > > > also not doing well adn companies are not responding. Should i > > > will >

> > > continue this work or not?> > > > 3.I am also inveting small money in Share Market . Kindly > advise > > > me > > > > should I will continue or withdraw because that is a only money > > > > which > > > > i have to run my family?> > > > > > > > Due to all this problem I am deprestaion and arogant day by > day. > > I > > > > loose my temper very easily & due to this my relation with my > > wife > > > > worsen day by day. So kindly advise wht to do and how i will > cope > > > up > > > > with present situation.> > > > > > > > My wife Birth details as follow:> > > > > > > > Rachana Khare> > > > dob: 30th June 1971> > > > Time 6.02 PM> > >

> Place Kanpur> > > > > > > > Guru ji Please tell me Ki present problem Kab tak rahaigee and > > why > > > > this situation came in my life after every 5-6yrs, > > > > > > > > With due regards> > > > SANDEEP> > > >> > >> > > > > > > > > > > > Send instant messages to your online friends > http://uk.messenger.> >> Send instant messages to your online friends http://uk.messenger.