IndiaDivine.org

Help Required from Rup sir, as per advise of Lalit Ji- Sandeep

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Dear Lalit Mishra Ji Pranam Thanks for your reply. As per your advise I had approach to Rup Sir Ji,, Now your are telling me no need to approach to Rup sir for small query. As you told me 9th and 10th lord is saturn,placed in 11th, its kind of raj yoga.. may be you are true.. but satuen mahadasha will start in Year 2024 that time I am 60 yrs old. As i told you at present am passing very tough time, some astrologer says 1. There is Kal sharp yog in my haroscope as rahu in 1st and Ketu in 7th house placed. 2 some saying I am passing sate sati of shani which will end in yrs 2009 only. Kindly consider all the aspect of my Haroscope and its need to see by some learent astrologer like You or Rup sir or any one... Regards sandeep litsol <mishra.lalit wrote: Hi Mr. Sandeep,Let's not disturb Rup Sir for such a small query, See, You's 9'th and 10'th lord is Saturn, placed in 11'th, it's a kind of raj yoga.I w'd request you to concentrate more on ur's consultancy and LIC work, u can begin any job which is ruled by Saturn. At the same time u pls. continue ur medical business but why dont u shift to another place where people can reach u, its' no way advisable to depend on one doctor

only.regards,Lalit.Vedic Astrologyandhealing , sandeep khare <sandeep_khare2000 wrote:>> Repected Rup sir Ji> Sadar Pranam> > Kindly reply of my query...> > Regards> > litsol <mishra.lalit wrote:> Dear Sandeep,> > I m forwarding ur's query to Rup Sir, Pls. request him to give u > more specific answer, In my opinion, Next Year when Saturn Dasha > begins,ur good time should begin.> > regards,> Lalit.> > Vedic Astrologyandhealing , sandeep khare > <sandeep_khare2000@> wrote:> >> > Dear Mr Lalit Mishra Ji> > Pranam> > > > Thanks for your

kind reply. I have read all of your reply. As > you required am informing you following> > > > Currently I am doing Business of Medicine( Retail) since march > 2001 before that i was in Job in different company since August > 2000. I have changed 5 jobs but I have never satisfy in my > profession. Presently I am passing very bad time in my business > which is almost close. My Business depends on One of leading doctor > which is front of my shop. The said doctor stoped their pratice due > to ban in private practise since march 2007. Now my income is almost > nil. Beside this as you told am also agent of LIC and I have also > Placement Agency for recriting the manpower but both the work is not > in good shape.> > > > So my main concern is that , any chance to improve my Medicine > Business because I am delima weather i will continue this business

> or not.> > > > Due to sudden fall in business I am worried how to run my > family.So that I will request you kindly look my haroscope in detail > and advise to me accordingly.> > > > Regards> > Sandeep> > > > litsol <mishra.lalit@> wrote:> > Dear Sandeep,> > Following is ur's horoscope, Somehow with the help of my friend > at rewa, I got it prepared for you, and to tell you, in this group, > we have a member Mr. Sushil Dixit, we both have bunch of > misunderstandings in between us, then we became friends, and when i > was coming to Rewa, he came to meet me at Kanpur Railway Station at > 3:30 am. we often speak to each other and discuss astrological > issues and he is elder to me by physical age. The purpose of telling > this to you is, formations of a good understanding and good >

relationship. We dont restrict ourselves to our life, our comfort, > our aim, our geographical boundaries, our religion, we believe in > universal brotherhood but we are not weak people, we are people with > strength and substance.> > Pls. Give ur's contact no and i will speak to you. also pls. > see and find ur's detailed horo underneath> > regards,> > Lalit.> > > > Place of Birth : KANPUR NAWABGANJ, Country : > India Latitude : 26 30 N Longitude : 80 18 E> > Birth Chart (Lagna)> > > > Saptamsa (Children)> > > > Navamsa (Spouse)> > > > > > Dasamsa (Great Success)> > Dvadasamsa (Parents)> > > > Vimsottari - Maha Dasha > Venus 20-Sep-1947 to 20-Sep-1967 Sun 20-Sep-1967 to 20-Sep-> 1973 Moon 20-Sep-1973 to 20-Sep-1983 Mars 20-Sep-1983 to > 20-Sep-1990 Rahu

20-Sep-1990 to 19-Sep-2008 Jupiter 19-Sep-> 2008 to 19-Sep-2024 Saturn 19-Sep-2024 to 20-Sep-2043 > Mercury 20-Sep-2043 to 19-Sep-2060 Ketu 19-Sep-2060 to 20-> Sep-2067 Karaka AK AmK BK MK PK GK DK Mo Ju > Me Ma Sa Ve Su PLANETARY POSITIONS Degree > RC Rashi Nakshatra P Lrd/Sb Dignity Status ASC > 08:29:14 Taurus Krittika 4 old Sun > 04:59:11 Cancer Pushyami 1 Sa/Sa Great Friend > dead Moon 25:53:29 Leo Poorvaphalguni 4 Ve/Ke > Great Friend dead Mars 13:29:60 Gemini Aridra 3 > Ra/Me Neutral adolescent Mercury 16:28:20 RC Cancer > Pushyami 4 Sa/Ju Neutral adolescent Jupiter > 23:09:24 > > Gemini Punarvasu 1 Ju/Sa Neutral old Venus > 05:22:48 Gemini Mrigashi 4 Ma/Su Great Friend > infant Saturn 06:14:05 R Pisces Uttara Bhadra 1 > Sa/Me Friend old Rahu 29:44:56 Aries Krittika 1 > Su/Ra Great Friend dead Ketu 29:46:59 Libra > Visakha 3 Ju/Mo Neutral

dead > > Ascendant Lord Venus is Placed in Second House, it makes you > economic minded. Your's commercial projects are usually profit > giving. have god foresight to make urs' plans successful. You are > good in legislative matters.> > You will have good relationship with brothers and people ynger > to you, you may be miserly and Your own work is of prime interest > for you. This may lead you to little selfishness. But this will make > u rich.Lord of 6th House Venus is Placed in 2nd House,6th is the > House of obstructions. Mars is debilitated and also the lord of > 12'th, So, sometimes u will face obstacles in ur income. Mars is > also lord of 7'th house, So, Definitely, u have relationship with > lots of women. Some Financial trouble is seen from Jupitor's (8'th > house lord) placement in 2nd house. So, despite u r keen to earn, > and deserve with earning attitude

as well as u r good in > communication, There are financial problems and dissatisfaction. > > But this is not the all time truth, because of Saturn's > blessings and thus by ur's unrelenting efforts, u will improve ur's > financial condition day by day and will lead a happy life.> > Pls., tell me how good i have been in primary judgment of ur's > horoscope. Also post ur's specific query if u do have any. I m not > sure in what profession u r, either in LIC or Journalism or in some > business or what ?> > regards,> > Lalit.> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > Vedic Astrologyandhealing , "litsol" > <mishra.lalit@>

wrote:> > >> > > Dear Sandeep,> > > > > > You are like me in the group, I m no way special. You could > remind > > > elders about ur query and request them about ur's problem.> > > > > > See, I m not a astrologer, just learning it under the guidance > of > > > experts of the groups. When i see, one is needy and his problem > is > > > overlooked for any reason, I post his horoscope in the group. > w'd > > > give a basic reply within my capacity and w'd request the elders > to > > > take care of our friend in trouble.> > > > > > But it doesnt mean, one should not request to group for his > problem > > > and ask me to request on his behalf, well, today, i was thinking > to > > > post ur's horoscope, but do u know I m on leaves

and I dont have > > > computer as well as internet at my house, still, i try to come > to > > > group and try to stay connected, Why, pls. try to realize our > > > feelings, our friendliness for one and all. Dont get panic.> > > > > > We want people to participate in the discussions and share their > > > views, be active, be friendly and make a long lasting > relationship.> > > > > > It's upto you only. Nothing stops you to become a known friend > and a > > > contributing member, otherwise, we have seen people will join a > group > > > for predictions only and then there is no value of group, they > wont > > > care the group and the person who helped them. In our group, > Almost > > > every one is known to one or the other some or other ways coz we > ask

> > > people to produce their introductions and even we meet people if > we > > > are in the place they belong to, Rup Sir whenever came to Delhi > from > > > Pune or Calcutta, called me and i called Shaurabh, We had dinner > > > togather, we had parties and he taught us Navamsha..> > > > > > Right Sandeep.> > > > > > regards,> > > Lalit.> > > > > > > Vedic Astrologyandhealing , "sandeep_khare2000" > > > sandeep_khare2000@ wrote:> > > >> > > > Resp Lalit Mishra Ji> > > > > > > > I request you Kindly reply or request to Shri Chandrashkhar Ji > to > > > > see my Message No #438 posted on 7th Sep. Still

Unreplied and > i > > > > found tht you, Mr javed Ji and Mr Chandrashkar ji Most of time > > > > replied query of this forum.> > > > > > > > Further I have notcied that message posted by Female group > member > > > is > > > > every time replied??? but not for male group member.... Why > so..> > > > > > > > I think we had made this forum to solve and discuss the matter > not > > > > only for specfic member but for all group member.> > > > > > > > with due regards to all respected member's> > > > Sandeep> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > Vedic Astrologyandhealing , "sandeep_khare2000" > > >

> <sandeep_khare2000@> wrote:> > > > >> > > > > Respected Guru Ji> > > > > Sadar Pranam> > > > > > > > > > My Birh detail is as follow> > > > > > > > > > Name: Sandeep Bahadur Khare> > > > > Date of Birth: July 22nd,1966> > > > > Time of Birth: 01 : 30 AM> > > > > Place of Birth: Kanpur> > > > > Country: India> > > > > Latitude: 26° 27' N> > > > > Longitude: 80° 14' E> > > > > Nakshatra is: P Phalguni> > > > > Rashi is : Leo> > > > > > > > > > Currently am doing Retails Business of Medicine since March > 2001 > > > > > with > > > > > Partner. Before that i started my carrear in year 1991 and

> after > > > > > that > > > > > i have changed four jobs till Aug.2000. Now my main concern > is > > > > about > > > > > my business which is going to close or almost no response > due to > > > > non > > > > > sitting of doctor since march 2007.> > > > > > > > > > 1. Guru Ji kindly advise me weather i will continue with > this > > > > > business > > > > > or change it. If change thn wht to do because this is the > only > > > way > > > > > to > > > > > run my family.> > > > > > > > > > 2. I am also doing some other work that is Placement work > but > > > that > > > > > is > > > > > also not doing well adn

companies are not responding. Should > i > > > > will > > > > > continue this work or not?> > > > > 3.I am also inveting small money in Share Market . Kindly > advise > > > > me > > > > > should I will continue or withdraw because that is a only > money > > > > > which > > > > > i have to run my family?> > > > > > > > > > Due to all this problem I am deprestaion and arogant day by > day. > > > I > > > > > loose my temper very easily & due to this my relation with > my > > > wife > > > > > worsen day by day. So kindly advise wht to do and how i will > cope > > > > up > > > > > with present situation.> > > > > > > > > > My

wife Birth details as follow:> > > > > > > > > > Rachana Khare> > > > > dob: 30th June 1971> > > > > Time 6.02 PM> > > > > Place Kanpur> > > > > > > > > > Guru ji Please tell me Ki present problem Kab tak rahaigee > and > > > why > > > > > this situation came in my life after every 5-6yrs, > > > > > > > > > > With due regards> > > > > SANDEEP> > > > >> > > >> > >> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > Need a vacation? Get great deals to amazing places on > Travel.> >> > > > > > >

> Be a better Globetrotter. Get better travel answers from someone who knows.> Answers - Check it out.>

Be a better Globetrotter. Get better travel answers from someone who knows. Answers - Check it out.