IndiaDivine.org

Rup Sir and Chandra Sir....! Can I wear Ruby

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Dear Rup Sir and Chandra Sir, Rup Baqaya <baqayarup@. ..> wrote: Yes Javed ji u r right about the Sun.In fact the positionof both Sun in 8th and moon in 6th are not good.And both theserepresent Govt authorities. So generally ur bosses may be a littlehostile. Lagna Chart Sir, I read some where: The general indications for recommending Ruby:- (I)It is recommended for Ascendant of Leo, (II)Sun being a benefic if placed in Libra, (III)Sun, being a benefic if placed in 6/8/12 houses from Lagna, (IV) For highly afflicted Sun by close aspects of Saturn / Rahu. The above combinations

have to be noted before recommending Ruby. However we must check the suitability of Ruby for each Lagna. 1. Aries –Sun, being the lord of the 5th house, when placed in the star of Moon, Sun or Jupiter or aspect by or conjunction of Jupiter creates good yoga. So ruby is recommended. My Nak lord is U Phalguni-4-Sun Earlier you have suggested,that I should wear Yellow Saphire,I have purchased it,and on coming thursday I will wear it.You also know my officers are not supporting me,I want to wear Ruby also,can you recommend it,while sun is placed in 8th bhava and in scorpio. Regds-javed Send instant messages to your online friends http://uk.messenger.