IndiaDivine.org

Att : Rup Sir....! Transits from Lagna(contd) - Mr. Javed

Rate this topic

Guest guest

What is ur english date of birth.I want to know just that.For i apply numerology and western astrology also while prescribing a stone.javed khaanzada <javed_khaanzada wrote: Hello Rup Sir, Thanks for your detailed reply. Dont you think I should wear Yellow Saphire?in the vissottari Dasha of Jupiter? If yes,then I think it should be wear on any thursday,between one hour of sun rise,and it must be

early thursday of moon (chand ki stating date,sorry I dont know the actual english of it) any other suggestion do you want to give me regarding time of wearing? As,both sun and moon are not favouring me,then I should release charity for them,need your guidence. You also mentioned: "Moreover the transit saturn in this house opposes the natal saturn which also is not that good.May be you could expect some relief after transit Jupiter moves to sagittarius ur natal 9th house.Transit Jupiter in capricorn will be even better as capricorn is ur natal tenth house as also fifth from Moon,shubha in both ways." Would you kindly mentioned that dates,when could expect some releif. Any remedies,would you prescribe? Regds-javed Rup Baqaya <baqayarup > wrote: Yes Javed ji u r right about the Sun.In fact the position of both Sun in 8th and moon in 6th are not good.And both these represent Govt authorities.So generally ur bosses may be a little hostile.However no serious problem as the dasha is of Jupiter in lagna which is very good.More so the natal horoscope does not show any serious probs in career.The reason of the sideposting being given at this time is probably the transit of saturn in leo that is 12th from moon which means the advent of sadesati.Moreover the transit saturn in this house opposes the natal saturn which also is not that good.May be you could expect some relief after transit Jupiter moves to sagittarius ur natal 9th house.Transit Jupiter in capricorn will be even better as capricorn is ur natal tenth house as

also fifth from Moon,shubha in both ways. RKjaved khaanzada <javed_khaanzada > wrote: Hello Lalit ji, If you wish,that I will call you only,lalit then you have to remove MR before my name...... :) Bundle of thanks for making my birth chart and its initial readings.I married in 1992,before that exchange many gifts..............but after that....... :( Yes I have intrest in history,but not in languages,but I have very much intrest in hidden knowledge,like Numerology,face reading,Vedic jyotish type. Yes,my mercury is weak,I have lack of concentration and weak memory.Business donot suits me,whenever I have started,I got loss.I am in Police Service.I am Police

Inspector,remained SHO,in different police stations of my city,but since 6th September 2006,I am in side post,my high ups are not supporting me,although I have very good track record........its my biggest querry......why? may be our Sir(s) could resolve this problem. Probably sun and ketu are in my 8th Bhava,and sun belongs from high ups? Thanks again to prepare my horo. Regds-javedlitsol <mishra.lalit > wrote: Hello Mr. Javed, I m happy if u call me only "Lalit", "Ji" sounds very heavy to me. I just want friends, nothing other than friendship. there are 3 karachis in pakistan, 2 are in Sindh, I have used following for making ur's horoscope - Karachi,Sindh (Lat :24°52'00

N, Long :67°3'00 E) , Your queries are not known, I m posting ur's horoscope, underneath, in short - I think u r a person with self will, enough attractive to females though keeping a balance of jupitor's influence, may be u like to give them gifts, you urself seems to be blessed with charming personality, you have interest in history and ancient languages -like Hebrew, Latin, Greek, Sanskrit, Pali or occult things too. Your partners will act in ur's favor. but chart shows u r not very much lucky from mother's side and problem with children is also seen. Because of mercury, some fluctuation in business is seen but in some total u will make enough wealth and w'd lead a life of comfort. I m not sure if u r somehow related to medical business. If u have any specific query, pls. ask our elders and experts. I know only basics and learning in their company. You can use ur horo posted by me for future reference. only one planet mercury is enemic to you. regards,Lalit Saptamsa (Children) Vimsottari - Maha Dasha Sun 06-Feb-1959 to 06-Feb-1965 Moon 06-Feb-1965 to 06-Feb-1975 Mars 06-Feb-1975 to 06-Feb-1982 Rahu 06-Feb-1982 to 07-Feb-2000 Jupiter 07-Feb-2000 to 07-Feb-2016 Saturn 07-Feb-2016 to 06-Feb-2035 Mercury 06-Feb-2035 to 07-Feb-2052 Ketu 07-Feb-2052 to 06-Feb-2059 Venus 06-Feb-2059 to 06-Feb-2079 Karaka AK AmK BK MK PK GK DK Ju Ma Su Mo Ve Sa Me Navamsa (Spouse) Vedic Astrologyandhealing , "javed_khaanzada" <javed_khaanzada wrote:>> Hello Lalit ji,> > My DOB is> > 28-11-1964> > 1620 hrs> >

karachi-Pakistan> > Regds-javed> > > > > > > > > > Vedic Astrologyandhealing , "v reality" > reality_v@ wrote:> >> > HI Lalit> > > > 13th may 1961> > kuala lumpur, Malaysia> > 2.03 am> > > > rgds> > Su> > > > > > >"litsol" mishra.lalit@> > >Vedic Astrologyandhealing > > >Vedic Astrologyandhealing > > >[Vedic Astrologyandhealing] Re: Transits from Lagna(contd)> > >Fri, 07 Sep 2007 15:54:05 -0000> > >> > >Dear Member,> > >> > >Pls. introduce urself to us and give ur's birth data then this> > >discussion w'd be more interesting to all

of us.> > >> > >regards,> > >Lalit.> > >> > >Vedic Astrologyandhealing , "v reality"> > ><reality_v@> wrote:> > > >> > > > Dear Krishenji> > > >> > > > //Raahu in the 1st house:-The native becomes very > materiallistic.He> > > > craves for success,worldly status and materail pleasures.He may> > >even> > > > resort to unfair means to achieve his ends.He may have to face> > >stiff> > > > competition but he will be able to overcome his opponents.He > may be> > > > unorthodox in his behaviour and the opposite sex may attract > his> > > > attention easily.As a result he may earn a bad name for> > >himself.Health> > > > may prove

troublesome.//> > > >> > > >> > > > I keep being told that, but I cant see it applying to my life. > Are> > >these> > > > just general indications? Do transits conjuncting natal planets> > >make a> > > > difference. Currently Ra is transiting my 1st Kumba where > Kethu> > >is in> > > > natal chart. In natal chart Ke is in Ra's naksatra and Ra in > Ke's> > >nakshatra.> > > >> > > > I find myself in fact being the opposite of materialistic. > I've> > >become> > > > intensely reclusive by choice and happiest that way. Hve no> > >interest in even> > > > earning a living (which could be potentially disastrous> > >financially if this> > > > trend carries on for too long). Im curious

about this> > >phenomenon. Could> > > > you kindly explain?> > > >> > > > thank you> > > > regards> > > > Su> > > >> > > >> > > > >"Rup Krishen Baqaya" <baqayarup@>> > > > >Vedic Astrologyandhealing > > > > >Vedic Astrologyandhealing > > > > >[Vedic Astrologyandhealing] Transits from Lagna(contd)> > > > >Fri, 07 Sep 2007 12:26:48 -0000> > > > >> > > > >Hi all, After giving the results of the transits of Jupiter > and> > > > >saturn in the 12 houses from Lagna let me now give the > results of> > >the> > > > >next important transit that is that of of Raahu.>

> > > >1.Raahu in the 1st house:-The native becomes very> > >materiallistic.He> > > > >craves for success,worldly status and materail pleasures.He > may> > >even> > > > >resort to unfair means to achieve his ends.He may have to face> > >stiff> > > > >competition but he will be able to overcome his opponents.He > may> > >be> > > > >unorthodox in his behaviour and the opposite sex may attract > his> > > > >attention easily.As a result he may earn a bad name for> > >himself.Health> > > > >may prove troublesome.> > > > >2.Raahu in the second house:-There may be gain from> > >legacy,insurance> > > > >money and gifts.However there is danger of overspending or> > >theft.There> > > >

>may be a break in educational pursuits of the native.He may > get> > > > >involved in litigation and disputes.Differences of opinion > with> > >family> > > > >may arise.There may be health problems in eyes.The behaviour > of> > >the> > > > >native may be unconventional and uncontrolled.There are > chances> > >of an> > > > >accident.> > > > >3.Raahu in the third house:-The native could get involved in> > > > >writing,publishing and will have definite aims now.He will > possess> > > > >courage and initiative to take risks and achieve success.He > may> > >become> > > > >a philanthrophist.His friends,brothers and acquiantances may > not> > >prove> > > > >to be as helpful as

expected.Short distance journeys will > prove> > > > >beneficial.The native may travel abroad or undertake a> > >piligrimage.> > > > >4.Raahu in the 4th house:-The native will remain mentally> > >tense.There> > > > >may be disappointments and changes in vocation.Rewards will > not> > >be in> > > > >proportion to the efforts put in.Domestic environment will > not be> > > > >harmonious.The native may feel alienated from his loved> > >ones.There is> > > > >a strong possiblity of loss of reputation.There may be worry > on> > > > >account of children.The native may however indulge in social> > > > >recreation and enjoy the company of friends.> > > > >5.Raahu in the 5th house:-An employment in a public office > and

an> > > > >honorary position in the Govt may be awarded to the> > >native.Children's> > > > >affairs may however not be satisfactory and they may face some> > >health> > > > >hazards.The native may also not enjoy satisfactory health and > may> > > > >indulge in intoxication.There may be some misunderstanding > with> > >spouse> > > > >on account of lack of self expression though the overall> > >relationship> > > > >may be harmonious.> > > > >6.Raahu in the 6th house:-Worldly attainments and gain from> > >profession> > > > >is indicated.However there may be unhealthy competition and> > > > >disharmonious relationship with subordinates,resulting in > enemity> > >in> > > >

>both social and business life.The native could waste money on> > > > >unproductive ventures.He will develope an uncompromising > attitude> > >and> > > > >may not pay heed to sound advice.Towards the end of the > transit> > >the> > > > >native could overcome these difficulties and his apprehensions> > >about> > > > >health,enemies,profession and ill fame will be set aside.> > > > >7.Raahu in the 7th house:-Gain is indicated through dealing > with> > > > >others.The native will be able to overcome his enemies.The > wise> > > > >actions of his partner can add to the native's income and > enhance> > >his> > > > >social position.He will be independent during this period.The> > >marital> > > > >life

will be happy and he will enjoy the company of his > friends.> > > > >8.Raahu in the 8th house:-The native may take interest in > occult> > > > >subjects.Legacy of a deceased person may benefit the native> > > > >financially.His working conditions may not be satisfactory.He > may> > >face> > > > >finacial difficulties.He may be plagued by stomach trouble and> > > > >emotional problems.> > > > >9.Raahu in the 9th house:-The mental faculties of the native > will> > > > >become active.His foreign dealings and travels will be > productive> > >of> > > > >some gains.Opportunities along the lines of> > >publishing,communication> > > > >and distribution may come along.His decisions may partially > bear>

> > > >fruit.However the native may experience friction with his> > >brothers and> > > > >sisters.> > > > >10.Raahu in the 10th house:-The native will have to work > extremely> > > > >hard to achieve honour and prestige.He will have to face a > lot of> > > > >struggle and strife but problems will be resolved one way or > the> > > > >other.Friends may not be reliable and there will be continuous> > > > >harassment from enemies.There may be slight material > prosperity.> > > > >11.Raahu in the 11th house:-The native will achieve material> > > > >prosperity.The enemies will be subdued.He may establish new> > >contacts> > > > >which will prove beneficial.The opposite sex will attract the> > >native> > > >

>easily and he may get involved romantically.He may undertake> > >extensive> > > > >travel and may earn a name for himself.HIs children could face> > >health> > > > >problems.> > > > >12.Raahu in the 12th house:-The native's secret sorces of > income> > >may> > > > >give him modest gains.However he may be involved in some form > of> > > > >litigation.He may also become obsessed by some form of > spiritual> > > > >interest.There may be heavy expenses or losses.The native may> > >suffer> > > > >from poor hralth like acute stomach trouble,heart ailments and> > >weak> > > > >eyesight.> > > > >> > > >> > > > >

_______________> > > > Advertisement: Make shopping exciting. Join eBay for free @> > >www.eBay.com.au> > > > > http://direct.ninemsn.com.au/adclick/CID=02fda8540000000000000000> > > >> > >> > >> > > > _______________> > Advertisement: See what's Hot in new Live Hotmail > > http://ninemsn.com.au/share/redir/adTrack.asp?> mode=click & clientID=810 & referral=Hotmailtagline & URL=http://www.liveho> tmail.ninemsn.com.au/> >> Send instant messages to your online friends http://uk.messenger.

Take the Internet to Go: Go puts the Internet in your pocket: mail, news, photos more. Send instant messages to your online friends http://uk.messenger.

Be a better Globetrotter. Get better travel answers from someone who knows. Answers - Check it out.

Yellow sapphire should be OK.It is to be worn on thursday morning

after taking bath say at about 7AM in the fortnight of increasing moon

that is shukla paksha.Also to be worn in a gold ring in index finger.

RKVedic Astrologyandhealing ,

javed khaanzada <javed_khaanzada wrote:

>

> Hello Rup Sir,

>

> Thanks for your detailed reply.

>

> Dont you think I should wear Yellow Saphire?in the vissottari

Dasha of Jupiter?

>

> If yes,then I think it should be wear on any thursday,between one

hour of sun rise,and it must be early thursday of moon (chand ki

stating date,sorry I dont know the actual english of it) any other

suggestion do you want to give me regarding time of wearing?

>

> As,both sun and moon are not favouring me,then I should release

charity for them,need your guidence.

>

> You also mentioned:

>

> " Moreover the transit saturn in this house opposes the natal

saturn which also is not that good.May be you could expect some relief

after transit Jupiter moves to sagittarius ur natal 9th house.Transit

Jupiter in capricorn will be even better as capricorn is ur natal

tenth house as also fifth from Moon,shubha in both ways. "

>

> Would you kindly mentioned that dates,when could expect some releif.

>

> Any remedies,would you prescribe?

>

> Regds-javed

>

>

>

>

>

> Rup Baqaya <baqayarup wrote:

> Yes Javed ji u r right about the Sun.In fact the position

of both Sun in 8th and moon in 6th are not good.And both these

represent Govt authorities.So generally ur bosses may be a little

hostile.However no serious problem as the dasha is of Jupiter in lagna

which is very good.More so the natal horoscope does not show any

serious probs in career.The reason of the sideposting being given at

this time is probably the transit of saturn in leo that is 12th from

moon which means the advent of sadesati.Moreover the transit saturn in

this house opposes the natal saturn which also is not that good.May be

you could expect some relief after transit Jupiter moves to

sagittarius ur natal 9th house.Transit Jupiter in capricorn will be

even better as capricorn is ur natal tenth house as also fifth from

Moon,shubha in both ways. RK

>

> javed khaanzada <javed_khaanzada wrote:

> Hello Lalit ji,

>

> If you wish,that I will call you only,lalit then you have to

remove MR before my name...... :)

>

> Bundle of thanks for making my birth chart and its initial

readings.I married in 1992,before that exchange many

gifts..............but after that....... :(

>

> Yes I have intrest in history,but not in languages,but I have very

much intrest in hidden knowledge,like Numerology,face reading,Vedic

jyotish type.

>

> Yes,my mercury is weak,I have lack of concentration and weak

memory.Business donot suits me,whenever I have started,I got loss.I am

in Police Service.I am Police Inspector,remained SHO,in different

police stations of my city,but since 6th September 2006,I am in side

post,my high ups are not supporting me,although I have very good track

record........its my biggest querry......why? may be our Sir(s) could

resolve this problem.

>

> Probably sun and ketu are in my 8th Bhava,and sun belongs from

high ups?

>

> Thanks again to prepare my horo.

>

> Regds-javed

>

> litsol <mishra.lalit wrote:

> Hello Mr. Javed,

> I m happy if u call me only " Lalit " , " Ji " sounds very heavy to me.

I just want friends, nothing other than friendship.

> there are 3 karachis in pakistan, 2 are in Sindh, I have used

following for making ur's horoscope -

> Karachi,Sindh (Lat :24°52'00 N, Long :67°3'00 E) , Your queries

are not known, I m posting ur's horoscope, underneath, in short - I

think u r a person with self will, enough attractive to females though

keeping a balance of jupitor's influence, may be u like to give them

gifts, you urself seems to be blessed with charming personality, you

have interest in history and ancient languages -like Hebrew, Latin,

Greek, Sanskrit, Pali or occult things too. Your partners will act in

ur's favor. but chart shows u r not very much lucky from mother's side

and problem with children is also seen. Because of mercury, some

fluctuation in business is seen but in some total u will make enough

wealth and w'd lead a life of comfort. I m not sure if u r somehow

related to medical business. If u have any specific query, pls. ask

our elders and experts. I know only basics and learning in their

company. You can use ur horo posted by me for future reference. only

one planet mercury is enemic

> to you.

> regards,

> Lalit

>

>

> Saptamsa (Children)

>

> Vimsottari - Maha Dasha Sun

06-Feb-1959 to 06-Feb-1965 Moon 06-Feb-1965 to 06-Feb-1975

Mars 06-Feb-1975 to 06-Feb-1982 Rahu 06-Feb-1982 to

07-Feb-2000 Jupiter 07-Feb-2000 to 07-Feb-2016 Saturn

07-Feb-2016 to 06-Feb-2035 Mercury 06-Feb-2035 to 07-Feb-2052

Ketu 07-Feb-2052 to 06-Feb-2059 Venus 06-Feb-2059 to

06-Feb-2079

>

>

> Karaka AK AmK BK MK PK GK DK Ju Ma Su Mo

Ve Sa Me

>

> Navamsa (Spouse)

>

>

>

>

> Vedic Astrologyandhealing , " javed_khaanzada "

<javed_khaanzada@> wrote:

> >

> > Hello Lalit ji,

> >

> > My DOB is

> >

> > 28-11-1964

> >

> > 1620 hrs

> >

> > karachi-Pakistan

> >

> > Regds-javed

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > Vedic Astrologyandhealing , " v reality "

> > reality_v@ wrote:

> > >

> > > HI Lalit

> > >

> > > 13th may 1961

> > > kuala lumpur, Malaysia

> > > 2.03 am

> > >

> > > rgds

> > > Su

> > >

> > >

> > > > " litsol " mishra.lalit@

> > > >Vedic Astrologyandhealing

> > > >Vedic Astrologyandhealing

> > > >[Vedic Astrologyandhealing] Re: Transits from Lagna(contd)

> > > >Fri, 07 Sep 2007 15:54:05 -0000

> > > >

> > > >Dear Member,

> > > >

> > > >Pls. introduce urself to us and give ur's birth data then this

> > > >discussion w'd be more interesting to all of us.

> > > >

> > > >regards,

> > > >Lalit.

> > > >

> > > >Vedic Astrologyandhealing , " v reality "

> > > ><reality_v@> wrote:

> > > > >

> > > > > Dear Krishenji

> > > > >

> > > > > //Raahu in the 1st house:-The native becomes very

> > materiallistic.He

> > > > > craves for success,worldly status and materail pleasures.He may

> > > >even

> > > > > resort to unfair means to achieve his ends.He may have to face

> > > >stiff

> > > > > competition but he will be able to overcome his opponents.He

> > may be

> > > > > unorthodox in his behaviour and the opposite sex may attract

> > his

> > > > > attention easily.As a result he may earn a bad name for

> > > >himself.Health

> > > > > may prove troublesome.//

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > > I keep being told that, but I cant see it applying to my life.

> > Are

> > > >these

> > > > > just general indications? Do transits conjuncting natal planets

> > > >make a

> > > > > difference. Currently Ra is transiting my 1st Kumba where

> > Kethu

> > > >is in

> > > > > natal chart. In natal chart Ke is in Ra's naksatra and Ra in

> > Ke's

> > > >nakshatra.

> > > > >

> > > > > I find myself in fact being the opposite of materialistic.

> > I've

> > > >become

> > > > > intensely reclusive by choice and happiest that way. Hve no

> > > >interest in even

> > > > > earning a living (which could be potentially disastrous

> > > >financially if this

> > > > > trend carries on for too long). Im curious about this

> > > >phenomenon. Could

> > > > > you kindly explain?

> > > > >

> > > > > thank you

> > > > > regards

> > > > > Su

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > > > " Rup Krishen Baqaya " <baqayarup@>

> > > > > >Vedic Astrologyandhealing

> > > > > >Vedic Astrologyandhealing

> > > > > >[Vedic Astrologyandhealing] Transits from Lagna(contd)

> > > > > >Fri, 07 Sep 2007 12:26:48 -0000

> > > > > >

> > > > > >Hi all, After giving the results of the transits of Jupiter

> > and

> > > > > >saturn in the 12 houses from Lagna let me now give the

> > results of

> > > >the

> > > > > >next important transit that is that of of Raahu.

> > > > > >1.Raahu in the 1st house:-The native becomes very

> > > >materiallistic.He

> > > > > >craves for success,worldly status and materail pleasures.He

> > may

> > > >even

> > > > > >resort to unfair means to achieve his ends.He may have to face

> > > >stiff

> > > > > >competition but he will be able to overcome his opponents.He

> > may

> > > >be

> > > > > >unorthodox in his behaviour and the opposite sex may attract

> > his

> > > > > >attention easily.As a result he may earn a bad name for

> > > >himself.Health

> > > > > >may prove troublesome.

> > > > > >2.Raahu in the second house:-There may be gain from

> > > >legacy,insurance

> > > > > >money and gifts.However there is danger of overspending or

> > > >theft.There

> > > > > >may be a break in educational pursuits of the native.He may

> > get

> > > > > >involved in litigation and disputes.Differences of opinion

> > with

> > > >family

> > > > > >may arise.There may be health problems in eyes.The behaviour

> > of

> > > >the

> > > > > >native may be unconventional and uncontrolled.There are

> > chances

> > > >of an

> > > > > >accident.

> > > > > >3.Raahu in the third house:-The native could get involved in

> > > > > >writing,publishing and will have definite aims now.He will

> > possess

> > > > > >courage and initiative to take risks and achieve success.He

> > may

> > > >become

> > > > > >a philanthrophist.His friends,brothers and acquiantances may

> > not

> > > >prove

> > > > > >to be as helpful as expected.Short distance journeys will

> > prove

> > > > > >beneficial.The native may travel abroad or undertake a

> > > >piligrimage.

> > > > > >4.Raahu in the 4th house:-The native will remain mentally

> > > >tense.There

> > > > > >may be disappointments and changes in vocation.Rewards will

> > not

> > > >be in

> > > > > >proportion to the efforts put in.Domestic environment will

> > not be

> > > > > >harmonious.The native may feel alienated from his loved

> > > >ones.There is

> > > > > >a strong possiblity of loss of reputation.There may be worry

> > on

> > > > > >account of children.The native may however indulge in social

> > > > > >recreation and enjoy the company of friends.

> > > > > >5.Raahu in the 5th house:-An employment in a public office

> > and an

> > > > > >honorary position in the Govt may be awarded to the

> > > >native.Children's

> > > > > >affairs may however not be satisfactory and they may face some

> > > >health

> > > > > >hazards.The native may also not enjoy satisfactory health and

> > may

> > > > > >indulge in intoxication.There may be some misunderstanding

> > with

> > > >spouse

> > > > > >on account of lack of self expression though the overall

> > > >relationship

> > > > > >may be harmonious.

> > > > > >6.Raahu in the 6th house:-Worldly attainments and gain from

> > > >profession

> > > > > >is indicated.However there may be unhealthy competition and

> > > > > >disharmonious relationship with subordinates,resulting in

> > enemity

> > > >in

> > > > > >both social and business life.The native could waste money on

> > > > > >unproductive ventures.He will develope an uncompromising

> > attitude

> > > >and

> > > > > >may not pay heed to sound advice.Towards the end of the

> > transit

> > > >the

> > > > > >native could overcome these difficulties and his apprehensions

> > > >about

> > > > > >health,enemies,profession and ill fame will be set aside.

> > > > > >7.Raahu in the 7th house:-Gain is indicated through dealing

> > with

> > > > > >others.The native will be able to overcome his enemies.The

> > wise

> > > > > >actions of his partner can add to the native's income and

> > enhance

> > > >his

> > > > > >social position.He will be independent during this period.The

> > > >marital

> > > > > >life will be happy and he will enjoy the company of his

> > friends.

> > > > > >8.Raahu in the 8th house:-The native may take interest in

> > occult

> > > > > >subjects.Legacy of a deceased person may benefit the native

> > > > > >financially.His working conditions may not be satisfactory.He

> > may

> > > >face

> > > > > >finacial difficulties.He may be plagued by stomach trouble and

> > > > > >emotional problems.

> > > > > >9.Raahu in the 9th house:-The mental faculties of the native

> > will

> > > > > >become active.His foreign dealings and travels will be

> > productive

> > > >of

> > > > > >some gains.Opportunities along the lines of

> > > >publishing,communication

> > > > > >and distribution may come along.His decisions may partially

> > bear

> > > > > >fruit.However the native may experience friction with his

> > > >brothers and

> > > > > >sisters.

> > > > > >10.Raahu in the 10th house:-The native will have to work

> > extremely

> > > > > >hard to achieve honour and prestige.He will have to face a

> > lot of

> > > > > >struggle and strife but problems will be resolved one way or

> > the

> > > > > >other.Friends may not be reliable and there will be continuous

> > > > > >harassment from enemies.There may be slight material

> > prosperity.

> > > > > >11.Raahu in the 11th house:-The native will achieve material

> > > > > >prosperity.The enemies will be subdued.He may establish new

> > > >contacts

> > > > > >which will prove beneficial.The opposite sex will attract the

> > > >native

> > > > > >easily and he may get involved romantically.He may undertake

> > > >extensive

> > > > > >travel and may earn a name for himself.HIs children could face

> > > >health

> > > > > >problems.

> > > > > >12.Raahu in the 12th house:-The native's secret sorces of

> > income

> > > >may

> > > > > >give him modest gains.However he may be involved in some form

> > of

> > > > > >litigation.He may also become obsessed by some form of

> > spiritual

> > > > > >interest.There may be heavy expenses or losses.The native may

> > > >suffer

> > > > > >from poor hralth like acute stomach trouble,heart ailments and

> > > >weak

> > > > > >eyesight.

> > > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > _______________

> > > > > Advertisement: Make shopping exciting. Join eBay for free @

> > > >www.eBay.com.au

> > > > >

> > http://direct.ninemsn.com.au/adclick/CID=02fda8540000000000000000

> > > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > >

> > > _______________

> > > Advertisement: See what's Hot in new Live Hotmail

> > > http://ninemsn.com.au/share/redir/adTrack.asp?

> > mode=click & clientID=810 & referral=Hotmailtagline & URL=http://www.liveho

> > tmail.ninemsn.com.au/

> > >

> Send instant messages to your online friends

http://uk.messenger.

>

>

>

>

> Take the Internet to Go: Go puts the Internet in your

pocket: mail, news, photos more.

>

>

>

> Send instant messages to your online friends

http://uk.messenger.

>

Dear Rup Sir, Thanks.Shukla paksha means the fortnight of increasing moon,ok. Can I use silver ring instead of gold ring,benefits will be same? Regds-javedRup Krishen Baqaya <baqayarup wrote: Yellow sapphire should be OK.It is to be worn on thursday morningafter taking bath say at about 7AM in the fortnight of increasing moonthat is shukla paksha.Also to be worn in a gold ring in index finger.RKVedic Astrologyandhealing ,javed khaanzada <javed_khaanzada wrote:>> Hello Rup Sir,> > Thanks for your detailed reply.> > Dont you think I should wear Yellow Saphire?in the vissottariDasha of Jupiter?> > If yes,then I think it should be wear on any thursday,between onehour of sun rise,and it must be early thursday of moon (chand kistating date,sorry I dont know the actual english of it) any othersuggestion do you want to give me regarding time of wearing?> > As,both sun and moon are not favouring me,then I should releasecharity for them,need your guidence.> > You also mentioned:> > "Moreover the transit saturn in this house opposes the natalsaturn which also is not that good.May be you could expect some reliefafter transit Jupiter moves to

sagittarius ur natal 9th house.TransitJupiter in capricorn will be even better as capricorn is ur nataltenth house as also fifth from Moon,shubha in both ways."> > Would you kindly mentioned that dates,when could expect some releif.> > Any remedies,would you prescribe?> > Regds-javed> > > > > > Rup Baqaya <baqayarup wrote:> Yes Javed ji u r right about the Sun.In fact the positionof both Sun in 8th and moon in 6th are not good.And both theserepresent Govt authorities.So generally ur bosses may be a littlehostile.However no serious problem as the dasha is of Jupiter in lagnawhich is very good.More so the natal horoscope does not show anyserious probs in career.The reason of the sideposting being given atthis time is probably the transit of saturn in leo that is 12th frommoon which means the advent of sadesati.Moreover the

transit saturn inthis house opposes the natal saturn which also is not that good.May beyou could expect some relief after transit Jupiter moves tosagittarius ur natal 9th house.Transit Jupiter in capricorn will beeven better as capricorn is ur natal tenth house as also fifth fromMoon,shubha in both ways. RK> > javed khaanzada <javed_khaanzada wrote: > Hello Lalit ji,> > If you wish,that I will call you only,lalit then you have toremove MR before my name...... :)> > Bundle of thanks for making my birth chart and its initialreadings.I married in 1992,before that exchange manygifts..............but after that....... :(> > Yes I have intrest in history,but not in languages,but I have verymuch intrest in hidden knowledge,like Numerology,face reading,Vedicjyotish type.> > Yes,my mercury is weak,I have lack of concentration and

weakmemory.Business donot suits me,whenever I have started,I got loss.I amin Police Service.I am Police Inspector,remained SHO,in differentpolice stations of my city,but since 6th September 2006,I am in sidepost,my high ups are not supporting me,although I have very good trackrecord........its my biggest querry......why? may be our Sir(s) couldresolve this problem.> > Probably sun and ketu are in my 8th Bhava,and sun belongs fromhigh ups?> > Thanks again to prepare my horo.> > Regds-javed> > litsol <mishra.lalit wrote:> Hello Mr. Javed,> I m happy if u call me only "Lalit", "Ji" sounds very heavy to me.I just want friends, nothing other than friendship.> there are 3 karachis in pakistan, 2 are in Sindh, I have usedfollowing for making ur's horoscope -> Karachi,Sindh (Lat :24°52'00 N, Long :67°3'00 E) , Your queriesare not

known, I m posting ur's horoscope, underneath, in short - Ithink u r a person with self will, enough attractive to females thoughkeeping a balance of jupitor's influence, may be u like to give themgifts, you urself seems to be blessed with charming personality, youhave interest in history and ancient languages -like Hebrew, Latin,Greek, Sanskrit, Pali or occult things too. Your partners will act inur's favor. but chart shows u r not very much lucky from mother's sideand problem with children is also seen. Because of mercury, somefluctuation in business is seen but in some total u will make enoughwealth and w'd lead a life of comfort. I m not sure if u r somehowrelated to medical business. If u have any specific query, pls. askour elders and experts. I know only basics and learning in theircompany. You can use ur horo posted by me for future reference. onlyone planet mercury is enemic> to you.>

regards,> Lalit> > > Saptamsa (Children)> > Vimsottari - Maha Dasha Sun 06-Feb-1959 to 06-Feb-1965 Moon 06-Feb-1965 to 06-Feb-1975 Mars 06-Feb-1975 to 06-Feb-1982 Rahu 06-Feb-1982 to 07-Feb-2000 Jupiter 07-Feb-2000 to 07-Feb-2016 Saturn 07-Feb-2016 to 06-Feb-2035 Mercury 06-Feb-2035 to 07-Feb-2052Ketu 07-Feb-2052 to 06-Feb-2059 Venus 06-Feb-2059 to 06-Feb-2079 > > > Karaka AK AmK BK MK PK GK DK Ju Ma Su MoVe Sa Me > > Navamsa (Spouse)> > > > > Vedic Astrologyandhealing , "javed_khaanzada"<javed_khaanzada@> wrote:> >> > Hello Lalit ji,> > > > My DOB is> > > > 28-11-1964> > > > 1620 hrs> > > > karachi-Pakistan> > >

> Regds-javed> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > Vedic Astrologyandhealing , "v reality" > > reality_v@ wrote:> > >> > > HI Lalit> > > > > > 13th may 1961> > > kuala lumpur, Malaysia> > > 2.03 am> > > > > > rgds> > > Su> > > > > > > > > >"litsol" mishra.lalit@> > > >Vedic Astrologyandhealing > > > >Vedic Astrologyandhealing > > > >Subject:

[Vedic Astrologyandhealing] Re: Transits from Lagna(contd)> > > >Fri, 07 Sep 2007 15:54:05 -0000> > > >> > > >Dear Member,> > > >> > > >Pls. introduce urself to us and give ur's birth data then this> > > >discussion w'd be more interesting to all of us.> > > >> > > >regards,> > > >Lalit.> > > >> > > >Vedic Astrologyandhealing , "v reality"> > > ><reality_v@> wrote:> > > > >> > > > > Dear Krishenji> > > > >> > > > > //Raahu in the 1st house:-The native becomes very > > materiallistic.He> > > > > craves for success,worldly status and materail pleasures.He

may> > > >even> > > > > resort to unfair means to achieve his ends.He may have to face> > > >stiff> > > > > competition but he will be able to overcome his opponents.He > > may be> > > > > unorthodox in his behaviour and the opposite sex may attract > > his> > > > > attention easily.As a result he may earn a bad name for> > > >himself.Health> > > > > may prove troublesome.//> > > > >> > > > >> > > > > I keep being told that, but I cant see it applying to my life. > > Are> > > >these> > > > > just general indications? Do transits conjuncting natal planets> > > >make a> > > > > difference. Currently Ra is transiting my 1st Kumba where > > Kethu> > >

>is in> > > > > natal chart. In natal chart Ke is in Ra's naksatra and Ra in > > Ke's> > > >nakshatra.> > > > >> > > > > I find myself in fact being the opposite of materialistic. > > I've> > > >become> > > > > intensely reclusive by choice and happiest that way. Hve no> > > >interest in even> > > > > earning a living (which could be potentially disastrous> > > >financially if this> > > > > trend carries on for too long). Im curious about this> > > >phenomenon. Could> > > > > you kindly explain?> > > > >> > > > > thank you> > > > > regards> > > > > Su> > > > >> > > > >> > > > > >"Rup Krishen Baqaya"

<baqayarup@>> > > > > >Vedic Astrologyandhealing > > > > > >Vedic Astrologyandhealing > > > > > >[Vedic Astrologyandhealing] Transits from Lagna(contd)> > > > > >Fri, 07 Sep 2007 12:26:48 -0000> > > > > >> > > > > >Hi all, After giving the results of the transits of Jupiter > > and> > > > > >saturn in the 12 houses from Lagna let me now give the > > results of> > > >the> > > > > >next important transit that is that of of Raahu.> > > > > >1.Raahu in the 1st house:-The native becomes very> > >

>materiallistic.He> > > > > >craves for success,worldly status and materail pleasures.He > > may> > > >even> > > > > >resort to unfair means to achieve his ends.He may have to face> > > >stiff> > > > > >competition but he will be able to overcome his opponents.He > > may> > > >be> > > > > >unorthodox in his behaviour and the opposite sex may attract > > his> > > > > >attention easily.As a result he may earn a bad name for> > > >himself.Health> > > > > >may prove troublesome.> > > > > >2.Raahu in the second house:-There may be gain from> > > >legacy,insurance> > > > > >money and gifts.However there is danger of overspending or> > > >theft.There> > > >

> >may be a break in educational pursuits of the native.He may > > get> > > > > >involved in litigation and disputes.Differences of opinion > > with> > > >family> > > > > >may arise.There may be health problems in eyes.The behaviour > > of> > > >the> > > > > >native may be unconventional and uncontrolled.There are > > chances> > > >of an> > > > > >accident.> > > > > >3.Raahu in the third house:-The native could get involved in> > > > > >writing,publishing and will have definite aims now.He will > > possess> > > > > >courage and initiative to take risks and achieve success.He > > may> > > >become> > > > > >a philanthrophist.His friends,brothers and

acquiantances may > > not> > > >prove> > > > > >to be as helpful as expected.Short distance journeys will > > prove> > > > > >beneficial.The native may travel abroad or undertake a> > > >piligrimage.> > > > > >4.Raahu in the 4th house:-The native will remain mentally> > > >tense.There> > > > > >may be disappointments and changes in vocation.Rewards will > > not> > > >be in> > > > > >proportion to the efforts put in.Domestic environment will > > not be> > > > > >harmonious.The native may feel alienated from his loved> > > >ones.There is> > > > > >a strong possiblity of loss of reputation.There may be worry > > on> > > > > >account of children.The native may

however indulge in social> > > > > >recreation and enjoy the company of friends.> > > > > >5.Raahu in the 5th house:-An employment in a public office > > and an> > > > > >honorary position in the Govt may be awarded to the> > > >native.Children's> > > > > >affairs may however not be satisfactory and they may face some> > > >health> > > > > >hazards.The native may also not enjoy satisfactory health and > > may> > > > > >indulge in intoxication.There may be some misunderstanding > > with> > > >spouse> > > > > >on account of lack of self expression though the overall> > > >relationship> > > > > >may be harmonious.> > > > > >6.Raahu in the 6th house:-Worldly attainments and gain

from> > > >profession> > > > > >is indicated.However there may be unhealthy competition and> > > > > >disharmonious relationship with subordinates,resulting in > > enemity> > > >in> > > > > >both social and business life.The native could waste money on> > > > > >unproductive ventures.He will develope an uncompromising > > attitude> > > >and> > > > > >may not pay heed to sound advice.Towards the end of the > > transit> > > >the> > > > > >native could overcome these difficulties and his apprehensions> > > >about> > > > > >health,enemies,profession and ill fame will be set aside.> > > > > >7.Raahu in the 7th house:-Gain is indicated through dealing > > with> > >

> > >others.The native will be able to overcome his enemies.The > > wise> > > > > >actions of his partner can add to the native's income and > > enhance> > > >his> > > > > >social position.He will be independent during this period.The> > > >marital> > > > > >life will be happy and he will enjoy the company of his > > friends.> > > > > >8.Raahu in the 8th house:-The native may take interest in > > occult> > > > > >subjects.Legacy of a deceased person may benefit the native> > > > > >financially.His working conditions may not be satisfactory.He > > may> > > >face> > > > > >finacial difficulties.He may be plagued by stomach trouble and> > > > > >emotional problems.> > >

> > >9.Raahu in the 9th house:-The mental faculties of the native > > will> > > > > >become active.His foreign dealings and travels will be > > productive> > > >of> > > > > >some gains.Opportunities along the lines of> > > >publishing,communication> > > > > >and distribution may come along.His decisions may partially > > bear> > > > > >fruit.However the native may experience friction with his> > > >brothers and> > > > > >sisters.> > > > > >10.Raahu in the 10th house:-The native will have to work > > extremely> > > > > >hard to achieve honour and prestige.He will have to face a > > lot of> > > > > >struggle and strife but problems will be resolved one way or > > the> >

> > > >other.Friends may not be reliable and there will be continuous> > > > > >harassment from enemies.There may be slight material > > prosperity.> > > > > >11.Raahu in the 11th house:-The native will achieve material> > > > > >prosperity.The enemies will be subdued.He may establish new> > > >contacts> > > > > >which will prove beneficial.The opposite sex will attract the> > > >native> > > > > >easily and he may get involved romantically.He may undertake> > > >extensive> > > > > >travel and may earn a name for himself.HIs children could face> > > >health> > > > > >problems.> > > > > >12.Raahu in the 12th house:-The native's secret sorces of > > income> > > >may> > >

> > >give him modest gains.However he may be involved in some form > > of> > > > > >litigation.He may also become obsessed by some form of > > spiritual> > > > > >interest.There may be heavy expenses or losses.The native may> > > >suffer> > > > > >from poor hralth like acute stomach trouble,heart ailments and> > > >weak> > > > > >eyesight.> > > > > >> > > > >> > > > > > > ________> > > > > Advertisement: Make shopping exciting. Join eBay for free @> > > >www.eBay.com.au> > > > > > > http://direct.ninemsn.com.au/adclick/CID=02fda8540000000000000000> > > > >> > > >> > > >> > > > > > ________> > > Advertisement: See what's Hot in new Live Hotmail > > > http://ninemsn.com.au/share/redir/adTrack.asp?> > mode=click & clientID=810 & referral=Hotmailtagline & URL=http://www.liveho> > tmail.ninemsn.com.au/> > >> >> > > > > > Send instant messages to your online friendshttp://uk.messenger. > >

> > > Take the Internet to Go: Go puts the Internet in yourpocket: mail, news, photos more. > > > > Send instant messages to your online friendshttp://uk.messenger.> Send instant messages to your online friends http://uk.messenger.

Hello Rup Sir, Thanks.Mine english date is 28 November,1964. Regds-javedRup Baqaya <baqayarup wrote: What is ur english date of birth.I want to know just that.For i apply numerology and western astrology also while prescribing a stone.javed khaanzada <javed_khaanzada > wrote: Hello Rup

Sir, Thanks for your detailed reply. Dont you think I should wear Yellow Saphire?in the vissottari Dasha of Jupiter? If yes,then I think it should be wear on any thursday,between one hour of sun rise,and it must be early thursday of moon (chand ki stating date,sorry I dont know the actual english of it) any other suggestion do you want to give me regarding time of wearing? As,both sun and moon are not favouring me,then I should release charity for them,need your guidence. You also mentioned: "Moreover the transit saturn in this house opposes the natal saturn which also is not that good.May be you could expect some relief after transit Jupiter moves to sagittarius ur natal 9th house.Transit Jupiter in capricorn will be even better as capricorn is ur natal

tenth house as also fifth from Moon,shubha in both ways." Would you kindly mentioned that dates,when could expect some releif. Any remedies,would you prescribe? Regds-javed Rup Baqaya <baqayarup > wrote: Yes Javed ji u r right about the Sun.In fact the position of both Sun in 8th and moon in 6th are not good.And both these represent Govt authorities.So generally ur bosses may be a little hostile.However no serious problem as the dasha is of Jupiter in lagna which is very good.More so the natal horoscope does not show any serious probs in career.The reason of the sideposting being given at this time is probably the transit of saturn in leo that is 12th from moon which means the

advent of sadesati.Moreover the transit saturn in this house opposes the natal saturn which also is not that good.May be you could expect some relief after transit Jupiter moves to sagittarius ur natal 9th house.Transit Jupiter in capricorn will be even better as capricorn is ur natal tenth house as also fifth from Moon,shubha in both ways. RKjaved khaanzada <javed_khaanzada > wrote: Hello Lalit ji, If you wish,that I will call you only,lalit then you have to remove MR before my name...... :) Bundle of thanks for making my birth chart and its initial readings.I married in 1992,before that exchange many gifts..............but after that....... :( Yes I have intrest in history,but not in

languages,but I have very much intrest in hidden knowledge,like Numerology,face reading,Vedic jyotish type. Yes,my mercury is weak,I have lack of concentration and weak memory.Business donot suits me,whenever I have started,I got loss.I am in Police Service.I am Police Inspector,remained SHO,in different police stations of my city,but since 6th September 2006,I am in side post,my high ups are not supporting me,although I have very good track record........its my biggest querry......why? may be our Sir(s) could resolve this problem. Probably sun and ketu are in my 8th Bhava,and sun belongs from high ups? Thanks again to prepare my horo. Regds-javedlitsol <mishra.lalit > wrote: Hello Mr. Javed, I m happy if u call me only "Lalit", "Ji" sounds very heavy to me. I just want friends, nothing other than friendship. there are 3 karachis in pakistan, 2 are in Sindh, I have used following for making ur's horoscope - Karachi,Sindh (Lat :24°52'00 N, Long :67°3'00 E) , Your queries are not known, I m posting ur's horoscope, underneath, in short - I think u r a person with self will, enough attractive to females though keeping a balance of jupitor's influence, may be u like to give them gifts, you urself seems to be blessed with charming personality, you have interest in history and ancient languages -like Hebrew, Latin, Greek, Sanskrit, Pali or occult things too. Your partners will act in ur's favor. but chart shows u r not very much lucky from mother's side and problem with children is also seen. Because of mercury, some fluctuation in business is seen but in some total u will make enough wealth and w'd

lead a life of comfort. I m not sure if u r somehow related to medical business. If u have any specific query, pls. ask our elders and experts. I know only basics and learning in their company. You can use ur horo posted by me for future reference. only one planet mercury is enemic to you. regards,Lalit Saptamsa (Children) Vimsottari - Maha Dasha Sun 06-Feb-1959 to 06-Feb-1965 Moon 06-Feb-1965 to 06-Feb-1975 Mars 06-Feb-1975 to 06-Feb-1982 Rahu 06-Feb-1982 to 07-Feb-2000 Jupiter 07-Feb-2000 to 07-Feb-2016 Saturn 07-Feb-2016 to 06-Feb-2035 Mercury 06-Feb-2035 to 07-Feb-2052 Ketu 07-Feb-2052 to 06-Feb-2059 Venus 06-Feb-2059 to 06-Feb-2079 Karaka AK AmK BK MK PK GK DK Ju Ma Su Mo Ve Sa Me Navamsa (Spouse) Vedic Astrologyandhealing , "javed_khaanzada" <javed_khaanzada wrote:>> Hello Lalit ji,> > My DOB

is> > 28-11-1964> > 1620 hrs> > karachi-Pakistan> > Regds-javed> > > > > > > > > > Vedic Astrologyandhealing , "v reality" > reality_v@ wrote:> >> > HI Lalit> > > > 13th may 1961> > kuala lumpur, Malaysia> > 2.03 am> > > > rgds> > Su> > > > > > >"litsol" mishra.lalit@> > >Vedic Astrologyandhealing > > >Vedic Astrologyandhealing > > >[Vedic Astrologyandhealing] Re: Transits from Lagna(contd)> > >Fri, 07 Sep 2007 15:54:05 -0000> > >> > >Dear Member,> > >> > >Pls. introduce urself to us and give ur's birth

data then this> > >discussion w'd be more interesting to all of us.> > >> > >regards,> > >Lalit.> > >> > >Vedic Astrologyandhealing , "v reality"> > ><reality_v@> wrote:> > > >> > > > Dear Krishenji> > > >> > > > //Raahu in the 1st house:-The native becomes very > materiallistic.He> > > > craves for success,worldly status and materail pleasures.He may> > >even> > > > resort to unfair means to achieve his ends.He may have to face> > >stiff> > > > competition but he will be able to overcome his opponents.He > may be> > > > unorthodox in his behaviour and the opposite sex may attract > his> > > > attention easily.As a result he may earn a bad name

for> > >himself.Health> > > > may prove troublesome.//> > > >> > > >> > > > I keep being told that, but I cant see it applying to my life. > Are> > >these> > > > just general indications? Do transits conjuncting natal planets> > >make a> > > > difference. Currently Ra is transiting my 1st Kumba where > Kethu> > >is in> > > > natal chart. In natal chart Ke is in Ra's naksatra and Ra in > Ke's> > >nakshatra.> > > >> > > > I find myself in fact being the opposite of materialistic. > I've> > >become> > > > intensely reclusive by choice and happiest that way. Hve no> > >interest in even> > > > earning a living (which could be potentially disastrous> > >financially if

this> > > > trend carries on for too long). Im curious about this> > >phenomenon. Could> > > > you kindly explain?> > > >> > > > thank you> > > > regards> > > > Su> > > >> > > >> > > > >"Rup Krishen Baqaya" <baqayarup@>> > > > >Vedic Astrologyandhealing > > > > >Vedic Astrologyandhealing > > > > >[Vedic Astrologyandhealing] Transits from Lagna(contd)> > > > >Fri, 07 Sep 2007 12:26:48 -0000> > > > >> > > > >Hi all, After giving the results of the transits of Jupiter > and> > > > >saturn in the 12 houses from Lagna let me now give the > results of> > >the> >

> > >next important transit that is that of of Raahu.> > > > >1.Raahu in the 1st house:-The native becomes very> > >materiallistic.He> > > > >craves for success,worldly status and materail pleasures.He > may> > >even> > > > >resort to unfair means to achieve his ends.He may have to face> > >stiff> > > > >competition but he will be able to overcome his opponents.He > may> > >be> > > > >unorthodox in his behaviour and the opposite sex may attract > his> > > > >attention easily.As a result he may earn a bad name for> > >himself.Health> > > > >may prove troublesome.> > > > >2.Raahu in the second house:-There may be gain from> > >legacy,insurance> > > > >money and gifts.However there is danger of

overspending or> > >theft.There> > > > >may be a break in educational pursuits of the native.He may > get> > > > >involved in litigation and disputes.Differences of opinion > with> > >family> > > > >may arise.There may be health problems in eyes.The behaviour > of> > >the> > > > >native may be unconventional and uncontrolled.There are > chances> > >of an> > > > >accident.> > > > >3.Raahu in the third house:-The native could get involved in> > > > >writing,publishing and will have definite aims now.He will > possess> > > > >courage and initiative to take risks and achieve success.He > may> > >become> > > > >a philanthrophist.His friends,brothers and acquiantances may >

not> > >prove> > > > >to be as helpful as expected.Short distance journeys will > prove> > > > >beneficial.The native may travel abroad or undertake a> > >piligrimage.> > > > >4.Raahu in the 4th house:-The native will remain mentally> > >tense.There> > > > >may be disappointments and changes in vocation.Rewards will > not> > >be in> > > > >proportion to the efforts put in.Domestic environment will > not be> > > > >harmonious.The native may feel alienated from his loved> > >ones.There is> > > > >a strong possiblity of loss of reputation.There may be worry > on> > > > >account of children.The native may however indulge in social> > > > >recreation and enjoy the company of friends.> > > > >5.Raahu

in the 5th house:-An employment in a public office > and an> > > > >honorary position in the Govt may be awarded to the> > >native.Children's> > > > >affairs may however not be satisfactory and they may face some> > >health> > > > >hazards.The native may also not enjoy satisfactory health and > may> > > > >indulge in intoxication.There may be some misunderstanding > with> > >spouse> > > > >on account of lack of self expression though the overall> > >relationship> > > > >may be harmonious.> > > > >6.Raahu in the 6th house:-Worldly attainments and gain from> > >profession> > > > >is indicated.However there may be unhealthy competition and> > > > >disharmonious relationship with subordinates,resulting in

> enemity> > >in> > > > >both social and business life.The native could waste money on> > > > >unproductive ventures.He will develope an uncompromising > attitude> > >and> > > > >may not pay heed to sound advice.Towards the end of the > transit> > >the> > > > >native could overcome these difficulties and his apprehensions> > >about> > > > >health,enemies,profession and ill fame will be set aside.> > > > >7.Raahu in the 7th house:-Gain is indicated through dealing > with> > > > >others.The native will be able to overcome his enemies.The > wise> > > > >actions of his partner can add to the native's income and > enhance> > >his> > > > >social position.He will be independent during this

period.The> > >marital> > > > >life will be happy and he will enjoy the company of his > friends.> > > > >8.Raahu in the 8th house:-The native may take interest in > occult> > > > >subjects.Legacy of a deceased person may benefit the native> > > > >financially.His working conditions may not be satisfactory.He > may> > >face> > > > >finacial difficulties.He may be plagued by stomach trouble and> > > > >emotional problems.> > > > >9.Raahu in the 9th house:-The mental faculties of the native > will> > > > >become active.His foreign dealings and travels will be > productive> > >of> > > > >some gains.Opportunities along the lines of> > >publishing,communication> > > > >and distribution

may come along.His decisions may partially > bear> > > > >fruit.However the native may experience friction with his> > >brothers and> > > > >sisters.> > > > >10.Raahu in the 10th house:-The native will have to work > extremely> > > > >hard to achieve honour and prestige.He will have to face a > lot of> > > > >struggle and strife but problems will be resolved one way or > the> > > > >other.Friends may not be reliable and there will be continuous> > > > >harassment from enemies.There may be slight material > prosperity.> > > > >11.Raahu in the 11th house:-The native will achieve material> > > > >prosperity.The enemies will be subdued.He may establish new> > >contacts> > > > >which will prove beneficial.The opposite sex will

attract the> > >native> > > > >easily and he may get involved romantically.He may undertake> > >extensive> > > > >travel and may earn a name for himself.HIs children could face> > >health> > > > >problems.> > > > >12.Raahu in the 12th house:-The native's secret sorces of > income> > >may> > > > >give him modest gains.However he may be involved in some form > of> > > > >litigation.He may also become obsessed by some form of > spiritual> > > > >interest.There may be heavy expenses or losses.The native may> > >suffer> > > > >from poor hralth like acute stomach trouble,heart ailments and> > >weak> > > > >eyesight.> > > > >> > > >> > > > >

_______________> > > > Advertisement: Make shopping exciting. Join eBay for free @> > >www.eBay.com.au> > > > > http://direct.ninemsn.com.au/adclick/CID=02fda8540000000000000000> > > >> > >> > >> > > > _______________> > Advertisement: See what's Hot in new Live Hotmail > > http://ninemsn.com.au/share/redir/adTrack.asp?> mode=click & clientID=810 & referral=Hotmailtagline & URL=http://www.liveho> tmail.ninemsn.com.au/> >> Send instant messages to your online friends http://uk.messenger.

Take the Internet to Go: Go puts the Internet in your pocket: mail, news, photos more. Send instant messages to your online friends http://uk.messenger. Be a better Globetrotter. Get better travel answers from someone who knows. Answers - Check it out. Send instant messages to your online friends http://uk.messenger.