IndiaDivine.org

Att : Sir(s)......Different aspects of planets in chart

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Hello Pram Sir, My software is showing Bhava Chalit Chart,but I am unable to get its copy. It shows that Ist hs is empty,jupiter is in 2nd hs,Rahu is in 3rd hs,4th hs is empty,Mars is in 5th hs,Moon in 6th hs,Venus in 7th hs,Sun is 8th hs,Mercury and Ketu in 9th hs,10th hs is empty,Saturn in 11th hs and 12 hs is empty. Sir,I dont know weather it would be helpful for you or not,but I am also giving you my particulars: 28-11-1964 1620 hrs Karachi-Sindh Pakistan Regds-javedPram Chopra <pramchopra1964 wrote: Please give Bhava chalit chart too for accurate analysis. Pram (A Foresight Prince of India) javed khaanzada <javed_khaanzada >Vedic Astrologyandhealing Sent: Wednesday, September 12, 2007 3:34:04

PM[Vedic Astrologyandhealing] Att : Sir(s)...............Different aspects of planets in chart Hello Dear Sir(s) Kindly guide us in easy way,how we could judge the different aspects of planets in a birth chart.In a chart all bhavas are not occupied by planets,few might be empty,by soft wares we could observe the occupied bhavas,but few bhavas remained empty like in mine lagna chart 3rd,4th,10th and 12th bhavas are empty. Regds-javed Lagna Chart Rup Krishen Baqaya <baqayarup > wrote: Having told you of the highs of ur horoscope i think it is my

dutyto also warn you of its pitfalls lest you become complacent.You see one of the major pitfalls of ur horoscope is the placement ofMoon in its sign of debilitation and it being aspected by both thegrave malefics Mars and Saturn.This makes moon very weak and moon ismind.The placement of ketu in cancer the house of moon does nothelp.Weakness of mind is clearly reflected in you when you startattributing happening of national and sometimes even internationalevents merely to ur prayers or your thinking.This needs to be curbedas otherwise you could in the long run suffer from mentaltroubles.Moreover the fifth house is also in a very bad shape whatwith ketu placed therein and it being aspected by saturn as also thehouse being hemmed by the malefics sun and Mars on one side and the8th lord venus on another.The fifth house besides relating to stomachand children also relates to intellect.All these affairs need greatcare

in ur life. RK --- InVedic Astrologyandhe aling@ s.com, "litsol" <mishra.lalit@ ...>wrote:>> Dear Sir,> > So many thanx to you, I will follow ur's advice and will come up to > what u wish and expect from me.> > regards,> Lalit.> Vedic Astrologyandhe aling@ s.com, "Rup Krishen > Baqaya" <baqayarup@> wrote:> >> > Ok Lait.Your expressing so much happiness makes me happy too.So > let> > me reward you further by removing one of your apprehensions. In one > of> > the earlier posts at this or the earlier group you had expressed > the> > apprehension that in venus dasha you will be suffering from blood> >

pressure/heart trouble etc.I don't know who told you this or where > you> > read it.Now please do not misunderstand. I am not even for a moment> > saying that your apprehension was totally wrong.On the contrary it > has> > sound basis what with Venus being eighth lord of chronic sickness> > placed in the fourth house pertaining to heart.However, what i want > to> > tell you is that it may not happen like that if u are careful and > take> > proper precautions in the matter.To make you understand this let > us go> > to the totality of your horoscope for matters of health.See > physical> > health is totally governed by lord of Lagna which is Jupiter in ur> > case.Now in ur horoscope Jupiter is very strong both by house and > sign> > being in the tenth house in sagittarius. Being retro makes it> > stronger.Further saturn

the karaka of longevity is very well > placed in> > taurus in the third house.The other factor pertaining to longevity> > that is 8th lord venus is also happily placed in a friendly sign> > gemini in the 4th house where it has digbala.So the chart shows> > longevity.Whereas I agree that in its dasha venus will become > strong> > and its aspect on Jupiter can harm the health,the fact remains that> > for spoiling the health seriously venus will have to overcome> > Jupiter.Now given the strength of Jupiter in ur horoscope i doubt > if> > venus can do that unless you weaken Jupiter and strengthen venus > by ur> > karma.This is exactly like my own horoscope in which Sun as lord of> > ascendant in ascendant gives great health,but moon in the eighth > tends> > to spoil it.In fact most astrologers had therefore predicted severe>

> illness for me in Moon dasha.But by remaining very cautious about > my> > eating and driniking habits i was able to pass Moon dasha without > any> > illness.so that is what you have to do.Curb your intake of salt(for> > BP) and sugar from now itself,no alcohol,abstinence from excessive> > sex(all these things represent venus),be pious by thought and deed> (to> > elevate Guru) and see how your health remains excellent even in > venus> > dasha.> > In fact i should have written this to you in private rather than at> > the group.But i thought that the post can be an example to the > group> > of the analysis of a horoscope and also to illustrate what true> > remedial measures mean.Regards RK--- In> > Vedic Astrologyandhe aling@

s.com, "litsol" <mishra.lalit@ >> > wrote:> > >> > > Dear Sir, It's so nice to receive a such a good message from > you, In> > > the last 2 months, i had all sort of good end results 1. My > father> > > won the property case which was looking impossible. 2. I was > give very> > > good bonus, a hansome amount more that the declared amount 3. I > got> > > promoted and became a Project Lead, will be trying to become > Project> > > manager next Year. 4. I got 2 girl friends though the friendship > is> > > still not very deep. 5. I won the dirty battle between me and Pt.> > > Dakschhinamurthy and his dozens of blind followers, I was able > to expose> > > his racket before entire group floated by Sanjay Rath. So, > when my> > > boss threatened me to escalate a

issue against me to VP of the > company,> > > i thought the transit is turning bad. Well,. i have planned my > moves> > > very well, i will turn the scene and will overcome all obstacles > as said> > > by you. regards, Lalit.> > > > > > Vedic Astrologyandhe aling@ s.com, "litsol"> > > <mishra.lalit@ > wrote:> > > >> > > > Sir,> > > >> > > > Time seems changing a bit for me, My Boss is very very angry > with me> > > > for my going on leaves and today forced me to come back that i> > > > refused.> > > >> > > > He said to escalate the matter to our CIO and Vice President, > Sunita> > > > Ma'm. There was a problem

in one part of the application tht i> > > > developed, i fixed it temporarily last month, now he released > this> > > > month's data same way, so, the solution provided by me needs > to be> > > > updated, as i m out of station, i can't do it, he can, being > there,> > > > but he is not doing that and accusing me instead.> > > >> > > > I m ready to face whatever is happening, coz i m not that > wrong.> > > >> > > > So, what u w'd say, how transit is going unfavorable with > respect to> > > > Ketu - Saturn - Saturn dasha..> > > >> > > > I have to turn this situation in my favor, m confidet enough, > but> > > > what shape it may take, what astrology indicates...> > > >> > > > Problem is linked with leadership too,

we need one more > engineer in> > > > our team to provide me a back up, but he is not looking at this> > > > aspect.> > > >> > > > regards,> > > > Lalit.> > > >> > > >> > > >> > > > Vedic Astrologyandhe aling@ s.com, Rup Baqaya> > > > baqayarup@ wrote:> > > > >> > > > > Yes i think i have said that in my post very clearly. RK> > > > >> > > > > v reality reality_v@ wrote: Dear Rup-ji> > > > > thank you for your kind reply. I suppose we would then hve to> > > > consider> > > > > aspects of transits on natal planets a well?> > > > >> > > > >

warm rgds> > > > > Su> > > > >> > > > > >"Rup Krishen Baqaya"> > > > > >Vedic Astrologyandhe aling@ s.com> > > > > >Vedic Astrologyandhe aling@ s.com> > > > > >[Vedic Astrologyandh ealing] Re: Transits from Lagna> (contd)> > > > > >Sat, 08 Sep 2007 03:51:00 -0000> > > > > >> > > > > >My dear friend, The answer to ur question lies in the > basics of> > > > > >astrology.You see,in astrology everything stems from the > basic> > > > > >horoscope.Unless an event is indicated in the basic >

horoscope it> > > > will> > > > > >not happen merely because of the transit.To clarify this > let me> > > > give a> > > > > >simple example.Let us say saturn is transiting through the > seventh> > > > > >house of a nativity,the result of this transit could be > separation> > > > > >amongst the husband and wife.However i am sure you are > aware that> > > > such> > > > > >separation does not take place amongst most couples during > the> > > > seventh> > > > > >transit of saturn.Separation amongst the couple will take > place> > > > only> > > > > >if the basic horoscope indicates it.Transits per se can > never be> > > > > >forceful enough to cause such serious events unless

there > are some> > > > > >indications in the basic horoscope too.See the name transits> > > > itself> > > > > >would imlply that the effects if any are transitory.Transits> > > > sometimes> > > > > >become strong in giving effects when supported by the > dasha.But> > > > even> > > > > >in such cases the effects of the transit,separation amongst > the> > > > couple> > > > > >will be of a temporary nature.So the golden rule is that if> > > > transits> > > > > >support an event indicated by the basic horoscope then it > will> > > > > >definitely happen in avery forceful way.However if basic > horoscope> > > > > >indicates no such events transit effects will be minor and> > >

> > >temporary.Hope i have conveyed the thought.> > > > > > Now coming to ur questions.Ur first question is that> > > > are the> > > > > >results for transits given by me in the nature of general> > > > effects.The> > > > > >answer is yes,for all these effects amy not be felt by > everybody> > > > > >undergoing such transits.The final effects will be in > tandem with> > > > the> > > > > >basic horoscope.> > > > > >Ur second question is about conjuction of transits with > natal> > > > > >planets.Yes, conjuctions of transitory planets with natal > planets> > > > does> > > > > >make a difference.> > > > > >As for ur being opposite of materiallistic, the reason is > the

Ketu> > > > in> > > > > >ur lagna.AS explained in detail above the transit Raahu > cannot be> > > > > >expected to overcome the effects of ketu in lagna in the > natal> > > > > >horoscope.There can at the most be ten percent change on > account> > > > of> > > > > >transits in ur basic nature.> > > > > >As for ur becoming a kinda recluse i will have to know ur > total> > > > > >horoscope and analyse it. RK--- In> > > > > >Vedic Astrologyandhe aling@ s.com, "v reality"> > > > > >wrote:> > > > > > >> > > > > >> > > > >> > > > > > ____________ _________

_________ _________ _________ _________ _> > > > > Advertisement: Love Footy? Get AFL, NRL, Rugby live scores > and> > > > video now!> > > > > http://ninemsn. com.au/share/ redir/adTrack. asp?> > > > > mode=click & clientID =819 & referral= hotmailtagline & URL=http://sports. nin> > > > emsn.com.au> > > > >> > > > >> > > > >> > > > >> > > > >

Dear Javed

God Bless U

Thanks for your Birth Data. I am attaching you copy of charts and dasha now here is analysis of judgement format.

Jupiter is in Lagna in Bhava Chart Having lordship of (9H and 12H)Rahu is in 2H in Bhava Chart

Mars is in 5H in Bhava Chart Having lordship of (1H and 8H)

Venus is in 6H in Bhava Chart Having lordship of (2H and 7H)

Moon is in 6H in Bhava Chart Having lordship of (4H)

Sun is in 8H in Bhava Chart Having lordship of (5H)

Mercury is in 8H in Bhava Chart Having lordship of (3H and 6H)

Ketu is in 8H in Bhava Chart

Saturn is in 11H also in Bhava Chart Having lordship of (10H and 11H)

javed khaanzada <javed_khaanzadaVedic Astrologyandhealing Sent: Thursday, September 13, 2007 3:38:49 AMRe: [Vedic Astrologyandhealing] Att : Sir(s)......Different aspects of planets in chart

Hello Pram Sir,

My software is showing Bhava Chalit Chart,but I am unable to get its copy.

It shows that Ist hs is empty,jupiter is in 2nd hs,Rahu is in 3rd hs,4th hs is empty,Mars is in 5th hs,Moon in 6th hs,Venus in 7th hs,Sun is 8th hs,Mercury and Ketu in 9th hs,10th hs is empty,Saturn in 11th hs and 12 hs is empty.

Sir,I dont know weather it would be helpful for you or not,but I am also giving you my particulars:

28-11-1964

1620 hrs

Karachi-Sindh

Pakistan

Regds-javedPram Chopra <pramchopra1964@ > wrote:

Please give Bhava chalit chart too for accurate analysis.

Pram (A Foresight Prince of India)

javed khaanzada <javed_khaanzada@ >Vedic Astrologyandhe aling@ s.comWednesday, September 12, 2007 3:34:04 PM[Vedic Astrologyandh ealing] Att : Sir(s)...... ......... Different aspects of planets in chart

Hello Dear Sir(s)

Kindly guide us in easy way,how we could judge the different aspects of planets in a birth chart.In a chart all bhavas are not occupied by planets,few might be empty,by soft wares we could observe the occupied bhavas,but few bhavas remained empty like in mine lagna chart 3rd,4th,10th and 12th bhavas are empty.

Regds-javed

Lagna Chart

Rup Krishen Baqaya <baqayarup > wrote:

Having told you of the highs of ur horoscope i think it is my dutyto also warn you of its pitfalls lest you become complacent.You see one of the major pitfalls of ur horoscope is the placement ofMoon in its sign of debilitation and it being aspected by both thegrave malefics Mars and Saturn.This makes moon very weak and moon ismind.The placement of ketu in cancer the house of moon does nothelp.Weakness of mind is clearly reflected in you when you startattributing happening of national and sometimes even internationalevents merely to ur prayers or your thinking.This needs to be curbedas otherwise you could in the long run suffer from mentaltroubles.Moreover the fifth house is also in a very bad shape whatwith ketu placed therein and it being aspected by saturn as also thehouse being hemmed by the malefics sun and Mars on one side and the8th lord venus on another.The fifth house besides relating to

stomachand children also relates to intellect.All these affairs need greatcare in ur life. RK --- InVedic Astrologyandhe aling@ s.com, "litsol" <mishra.lalit@ ...>wrote:>> Dear Sir,> > So many thanx to you, I will follow ur's advice and will come up to > what u wish and expect from me.> > regards,> Lalit.> Vedic Astrologyandhe aling@ s.com, "Rup Krishen > Baqaya" <baqayarup@> wrote:> >> > Ok Lait.Your expressing so much happiness makes me happy too.So > let> > me reward you further by removing one of your apprehensions. In one > of> > the earlier posts at this or the earlier group you had expressed

> the> > apprehension that in venus dasha you will be suffering from blood> > pressure/heart trouble etc.I don't know who told you this or where > you> > read it.Now please do not misunderstand. I am not even for a moment> > saying that your apprehension was totally wrong.On the contrary it > has> > sound basis what with Venus being eighth lord of chronic sickness> > placed in the fourth house pertaining to heart.However, what i want > to> > tell you is that it may not happen like that if u are careful and > take> > proper precautions in the matter.To make you understand this let > us go> > to the totality of your horoscope for matters of health.See > physical> > health is totally governed by lord of Lagna which is Jupiter in ur> > case.Now in ur horoscope Jupiter is very strong both by house and

> sign> > being in the tenth house in sagittarius. Being retro makes it> > stronger.Further saturn the karaka of longevity is very well > placed in> > taurus in the third house.The other factor pertaining to longevity> > that is 8th lord venus is also happily placed in a friendly sign> > gemini in the 4th house where it has digbala.So the chart shows> > longevity.Whereas I agree that in its dasha venus will become > strong> > and its aspect on Jupiter can harm the health,the fact remains that> > for spoiling the health seriously venus will have to overcome> > Jupiter.Now given the strength of Jupiter in ur horoscope i doubt > if> > venus can do that unless you weaken Jupiter and strengthen venus > by ur> > karma.This is exactly like my own horoscope in which Sun as lord of> > ascendant in ascendant

gives great health,but moon in the eighth > tends> > to spoil it.In fact most astrologers had therefore predicted severe> > illness for me in Moon dasha.But by remaining very cautious about > my> > eating and driniking habits i was able to pass Moon dasha without > any> > illness.so that is what you have to do.Curb your intake of salt(for> > BP) and sugar from now itself,no alcohol,abstinence from excessive> > sex(all these things represent venus),be pious by thought and deed> (to> > elevate Guru) and see how your health remains excellent even in > venus> > dasha.> > In fact i should have written this to you in private rather than at> > the group.But i thought that the post can be an example to the > group> > of the analysis of a horoscope and also to illustrate what true> > remedial measures

mean.Regards RK--- In> > Vedic Astrologyandhe aling@ s.com, "litsol" <mishra.lalit@ >> > wrote:> > >> > > Dear Sir, It's so nice to receive a such a good message from > you, In> > > the last 2 months, i had all sort of good end results 1. My > father> > > won the property case which was looking impossible. 2. I was > give very> > > good bonus, a hansome amount more that the declared amount 3. I > got> > > promoted and became a Project Lead, will be trying to become > Project> > > manager next Year. 4. I got 2 girl friends though the friendship > is> > > still not very deep. 5. I won the dirty battle between me and Pt.> > > Dakschhinamurthy and his dozens of blind followers,

I was able > to expose> > > his racket before entire group floated by Sanjay Rath. So, > when my> > > boss threatened me to escalate a issue against me to VP of the > company,> > > i thought the transit is turning bad. Well,. i have planned my > moves> > > very well, i will turn the scene and will overcome all obstacles > as said> > > by you. regards, Lalit.> > > > > > Vedic Astrologyandhe aling@ s.com, "litsol"> > > <mishra.lalit@ > wrote:> > > >> > > > Sir,> > > >> > > > Time seems changing a bit for me, My Boss is very very angry > with me> > > > for my going on leaves and today forced me to come back that i>

> > > refused.> > > >> > > > He said to escalate the matter to our CIO and Vice President, > Sunita> > > > Ma'm. There was a problem in one part of the application tht i> > > > developed, i fixed it temporarily last month, now he released > this> > > > month's data same way, so, the solution provided by me needs > to be> > > > updated, as i m out of station, i can't do it, he can, being > there,> > > > but he is not doing that and accusing me instead.> > > >> > > > I m ready to face whatever is happening, coz i m not that > wrong.> > > >> > > > So, what u w'd say, how transit is going unfavorable with > respect to> > > > Ketu - Saturn - Saturn dasha..> > > >> > > > I have to turn

this situation in my favor, m confidet enough, > but> > > > what shape it may take, what astrology indicates...> > > >> > > > Problem is linked with leadership too, we need one more > engineer in> > > > our team to provide me a back up, but he is not looking at this> > > > aspect.> > > >> > > > regards,> > > > Lalit.> > > >> > > >> > > >> > > > Vedic Astrologyandhe aling@ s.com, Rup Baqaya> > > > baqayarup@ wrote:> > > > >> > > > > Yes i think i have said that in my post very clearly. RK> > > > >> > > > > v reality reality_v@ wrote: Dear Rup-ji>

> > > > thank you for your kind reply. I suppose we would then hve to> > > > consider> > > > > aspects of transits on natal planets a well?> > > > >> > > > > warm rgds> > > > > Su> > > > >> > > > > >"Rup Krishen Baqaya"> > > > > >Vedic Astrologyandhe aling@ s.com> > > > > >Vedic Astrologyandhe aling@ s.com> > > > > >[Vedic Astrologyandh ealing] Re: Transits from Lagna> (contd)> > > > > >Sat, 08 Sep 2007 03:51:00 -0000> > > > > >> > > > > >My

dear friend, The answer to ur question lies in the > basics of> > > > > >astrology.You see,in astrology everything stems from the > basic> > > > > >horoscope.Unless an event is indicated in the basic > horoscope it> > > > will> > > > > >not happen merely because of the transit.To clarify this > let me> > > > give a> > > > > >simple example.Let us say saturn is transiting through the > seventh> > > > > >house of a nativity,the result of this transit could be > separation> > > > > >amongst the husband and wife.However i am sure you are > aware that> > > > such> > > > > >separation does not take place amongst most couples during > the> > > > seventh> > > > >

>transit of saturn.Separation amongst the couple will take > place> > > > only> > > > > >if the basic horoscope indicates it.Transits per se can > never be> > > > > >forceful enough to cause such serious events unless there > are some> > > > > >indications in the basic horoscope too.See the name transits> > > > itself> > > > > >would imlply that the effects if any are transitory.Transits> > > > sometimes> > > > > >become strong in giving effects when supported by the > dasha.But> > > > even> > > > > >in such cases the effects of the transit,separation amongst > the> > > > couple> > > > > >will be of a temporary nature.So the golden rule is that if> > > > transits>

> > > > >support an event indicated by the basic horoscope then it > will> > > > > >definitely happen in avery forceful way.However if basic > horoscope> > > > > >indicates no such events transit effects will be minor and> > > > > >temporary.Hope i have conveyed the thought.> > > > > > Now coming to ur questions.Ur first question is that> > > > are the> > > > > >results for transits given by me in the nature of general> > > > effects.The> > > > > >answer is yes,for all these effects amy not be felt by > everybody> > > > > >undergoing such transits.The final effects will be in > tandem with> > > > the> > > > > >basic horoscope.> > > > > >Ur second question is about

conjuction of transits with > natal> > > > > >planets.Yes, conjuctions of transitory planets with natal > planets> > > > does> > > > > >make a difference.> > > > > >As for ur being opposite of materiallistic, the reason is > the Ketu> > > > in> > > > > >ur lagna.AS explained in detail above the transit Raahu > cannot be> > > > > >expected to overcome the effects of ketu in lagna in the > natal> > > > > >horoscope.There can at the most be ten percent change on > account> > > > of> > > > > >transits in ur basic nature.> > > > > >As for ur becoming a kinda recluse i will have to know ur > total> > > > > >horoscope and analyse it. RK--- In> > > > >

>Vedic Astrologyandhe aling@ s.com, "v reality"> > > > > >wrote:> > > > > > >> > > > > >> > > > >> > > > > > ____________ _________ _________ _________ _________ _________ _> > > > > Advertisement: Love Footy? Get AFL, NRL, Rugby live scores > and> > > > video now!> > > > > http://ninemsn. com.au/share/ redir/adTrack. asp?> > > > > mode=click & clientID =819 & referral= hotmailtagline & URL=http://sports. nin> > > > emsn.com.au> > > > >> > > > >>

> > > >> > > > >> > > > >

Hello Pram Sir, Bindle of thanks,as you know I am at very intial stage of learning jyotish,although silent member of various groups,but all their coversation went over my head like bouncers.....:) But know I am feeling that I am in safe hands. Sorry for botherations. Regds-javedPram Chopra <pramchopra1964 wrote: Dear Javed God Bless U Thanks for your Birth Data. I am attaching you copy of charts and dasha now here is analysis of judgement format. Jupiter is in Lagna in Bhava Chart Having lordship of (9H and 12H)Rahu is in 2H in Bhava Chart Mars is in 5H in Bhava Chart Having lordship of (1H and 8H) Venus is in 6H in Bhava Chart Having lordship of (2H and 7H) Moon is in 6H in Bhava Chart Having lordship of (4H) Sun is in 8H in Bhava Chart Having lordship of (5H) Mercury is in 8H in Bhava Chart Having lordship of (3H and 6H) Ketu is in 8H in Bhava Chart Saturn is in 11H also in Bhava Chart Having lordship of (10H and 11H) From : Pram Chopra (A Foresight Prince) javed khaanzada <javed_khaanzada >Vedic Astrologyandhealing Sent: Thursday, September 13, 2007 3:38:49 AMRe: [Vedic Astrologyandhealing] Att : Sir(s)......Different aspects of planets in chart Hello Pram Sir, My software is showing Bhava Chalit Chart,but I am unable to get its copy. It shows that Ist hs is empty,jupiter is in 2nd hs,Rahu is in 3rd hs,4th hs is empty,Mars is in 5th hs,Moon in 6th hs,Venus in 7th hs,Sun is 8th hs,Mercury and Ketu in 9th hs,10th hs is empty,Saturn in 11th hs and 12 hs is empty. Sir,I dont know weather it would be helpful for you or not,but I am also giving you my

particulars: 28-11-1964 1620 hrs Karachi-Sindh Pakistan Regds-javedPram Chopra <pramchopra1964@ > wrote: Please give Bhava chalit chart too for accurate analysis. Pram (A Foresight Prince of India) javed khaanzada

<javed_khaanzada@ >Vedic Astrologyandhe aling@ s.comWednesday, September 12, 2007 3:34:04 PM[Vedic Astrologyandh ealing] Att : Sir(s)...... ......... Different aspects of planets in chart Hello Dear Sir(s) Kindly guide us in easy way,how we could judge the different aspects of planets in a birth chart.In a chart all bhavas are not occupied by planets,few might be empty,by soft wares we could observe the occupied bhavas,but few bhavas remained empty like in mine lagna chart 3rd,4th,10th and 12th bhavas are empty. Regds-javed Lagna Chart Rup Krishen Baqaya <baqayarup > wrote: Having told you of the highs of ur horoscope i think it is my dutyto also warn you of its pitfalls lest you become complacent.You see one of the major pitfalls of ur horoscope is the placement ofMoon in its sign of debilitation and it being aspected by both thegrave malefics Mars and Saturn.This makes moon very weak and moon ismind.The placement of ketu in cancer the house of moon does nothelp.Weakness of mind is clearly reflected in you when you startattributing happening of national and sometimes even internationalevents merely to ur prayers or your thinking.This needs to be curbedas otherwise you could in the long run suffer from mentaltroubles.Moreover the fifth house is also in a very bad shape whatwith ketu placed therein and it being aspected by saturn as also thehouse being hemmed by the malefics sun and Mars on one side and the8th lord venus on

another.The fifth house besides relating to stomachand children also relates to intellect.All these affairs need greatcare in ur life. RK --- InVedic Astrologyandhe aling@ s.com, "litsol" <mishra.lalit@ ...>wrote:>> Dear Sir,> > So many thanx to you, I will follow ur's advice and will come up to > what u wish and expect from me.> > regards,> Lalit.> Vedic Astrologyandhe aling@ s.com, "Rup Krishen > Baqaya" <baqayarup@> wrote:> >> > Ok Lait.Your expressing so much happiness makes me happy too.So > let> > me reward you further by removing one of your apprehensions. In one > of> > the earlier posts at this or the earlier

group you had expressed > the> > apprehension that in venus dasha you will be suffering from blood> > pressure/heart trouble etc.I don't know who told you this or where > you> > read it.Now please do not misunderstand. I am not even for a moment> > saying that your apprehension was totally wrong.On the contrary it > has> > sound basis what with Venus being eighth lord of chronic sickness> > placed in the fourth house pertaining to heart.However, what i want > to> > tell you is that it may not happen like that if u are careful and > take> > proper precautions in the matter.To make you understand this let > us go> > to the totality of your horoscope for matters of health.See > physical> > health is totally governed by lord of Lagna which is Jupiter in ur> > case.Now in ur horoscope Jupiter is very strong both by house

and > sign> > being in the tenth house in sagittarius. Being retro makes it> > stronger.Further saturn the karaka of longevity is very well > placed in> > taurus in the third house.The other factor pertaining to longevity> > that is 8th lord venus is also happily placed in a friendly sign> > gemini in the 4th house where it has digbala.So the chart shows> > longevity.Whereas I agree that in its dasha venus will become > strong> > and its aspect on Jupiter can harm the health,the fact remains that> > for spoiling the health seriously venus will have to overcome> > Jupiter.Now given the strength of Jupiter in ur horoscope i doubt > if> > venus can do that unless you weaken Jupiter and strengthen venus > by ur> > karma.This is exactly like my own horoscope in which Sun as lord of> > ascendant in ascendant gives great

health,but moon in the eighth > tends> > to spoil it.In fact most astrologers had therefore predicted severe> > illness for me in Moon dasha.But by remaining very cautious about > my> > eating and driniking habits i was able to pass Moon dasha without > any> > illness.so that is what you have to do.Curb your intake of salt(for> > BP) and sugar from now itself,no alcohol,abstinence from excessive> > sex(all these things represent venus),be pious by thought and deed> (to> > elevate Guru) and see how your health remains excellent even in > venus> > dasha.> > In fact i should have written this to you in private rather than at> > the group.But i thought that the post can be an example to the > group> > of the analysis of a horoscope and also to illustrate what true> > remedial measures mean.Regards RK--- In>

> Vedic Astrologyandhe aling@ s.com, "litsol" <mishra.lalit@ >> > wrote:> > >> > > Dear Sir, It's so nice to receive a such a good message from > you, In> > > the last 2 months, i had all sort of good end results 1. My > father> > > won the property case which was looking impossible. 2. I was > give very> > > good bonus, a hansome amount more that the declared amount 3. I > got> > > promoted and became a Project Lead, will be trying to become > Project> > > manager next Year. 4. I got 2 girl friends though the friendship > is> > > still not very deep. 5. I won the dirty battle between me and Pt.> > > Dakschhinamurthy and his dozens of blind followers, I was able > to expose> > >

his racket before entire group floated by Sanjay Rath. So, > when my> > > boss threatened me to escalate a issue against me to VP of the > company,> > > i thought the transit is turning bad. Well,. i have planned my > moves> > > very well, i will turn the scene and will overcome all obstacles > as said> > > by you. regards, Lalit.> > > > > > Vedic Astrologyandhe aling@ s.com, "litsol"> > > <mishra.lalit@ > wrote:> > > >> > > > Sir,> > > >> > > > Time seems changing a bit for me, My Boss is very very angry > with me> > > > for my going on leaves and today forced me to come back that i> > > > refused.> > > >> > > >

He said to escalate the matter to our CIO and Vice President, > Sunita> > > > Ma'm. There was a problem in one part of the application tht i> > > > developed, i fixed it temporarily last month, now he released > this> > > > month's data same way, so, the solution provided by me needs > to be> > > > updated, as i m out of station, i can't do it, he can, being > there,> > > > but he is not doing that and accusing me instead.> > > >> > > > I m ready to face whatever is happening, coz i m not that > wrong.> > > >> > > > So, what u w'd say, how transit is going unfavorable with > respect to> > > > Ketu - Saturn - Saturn dasha..> > > >> > > > I have to turn this situation in my favor, m confidet enough, > but> > > > what shape

it may take, what astrology indicates...> > > >> > > > Problem is linked with leadership too, we need one more > engineer in> > > > our team to provide me a back up, but he is not looking at this> > > > aspect.> > > >> > > > regards,> > > > Lalit.> > > >> > > >> > > >> > > > Vedic Astrologyandhe aling@ s.com, Rup Baqaya> > > > baqayarup@ wrote:> > > > >> > > > > Yes i think i have said that in my post very clearly. RK> > > > >> > > > > v reality reality_v@ wrote: Dear Rup-ji> > > > > thank you for your kind reply. I suppose we would then hve to> > > >

consider> > > > > aspects of transits on natal planets a well?> > > > >> > > > > warm rgds> > > > > Su> > > > >> > > > > >"Rup Krishen Baqaya"> > > > > >Vedic Astrologyandhe aling@ s.com> > > > > >Vedic Astrologyandhe aling@ s.com> > > > > >[Vedic Astrologyandh ealing] Re: Transits from Lagna> (contd)> > > > > >Sat, 08 Sep 2007 03:51:00 -0000> > > > > >> > > > > >My dear friend, The answer to ur question lies in the > basics of> > > > > >astrology.You see,in

astrology everything stems from the > basic> > > > > >horoscope.Unless an event is indicated in the basic > horoscope it> > > > will> > > > > >not happen merely because of the transit.To clarify this > let me> > > > give a> > > > > >simple example.Let us say saturn is transiting through the > seventh> > > > > >house of a nativity,the result of this transit could be > separation> > > > > >amongst the husband and wife.However i am sure you are > aware that> > > > such> > > > > >separation does not take place amongst most couples during > the> > > > seventh> > > > > >transit of saturn.Separation amongst the couple will take > place> > > > only> > > > > >if the basic

horoscope indicates it.Transits per se can > never be> > > > > >forceful enough to cause such serious events unless there > are some> > > > > >indications in the basic horoscope too.See the name transits> > > > itself> > > > > >would imlply that the effects if any are transitory.Transits> > > > sometimes> > > > > >become strong in giving effects when supported by the > dasha.But> > > > even> > > > > >in such cases the effects of the transit,separation amongst > the> > > > couple> > > > > >will be of a temporary nature.So the golden rule is that if> > > > transits> > > > > >support an event indicated by the basic horoscope then it > will> > > > > >definitely happen in avery forceful

way.However if basic > horoscope> > > > > >indicates no such events transit effects will be minor and> > > > > >temporary.Hope i have conveyed the thought.> > > > > > Now coming to ur questions.Ur first question is that> > > > are the> > > > > >results for transits given by me in the nature of general> > > > effects.The> > > > > >answer is yes,for all these effects amy not be felt by > everybody> > > > > >undergoing such transits.The final effects will be in > tandem with> > > > the> > > > > >basic horoscope.> > > > > >Ur second question is about conjuction of transits with > natal> > > > > >planets.Yes, conjuctions of transitory planets with natal > planets> > > > does>

> > > > >make a difference.> > > > > >As for ur being opposite of materiallistic, the reason is > the Ketu> > > > in> > > > > >ur lagna.AS explained in detail above the transit Raahu > cannot be> > > > > >expected to overcome the effects of ketu in lagna in the > natal> > > > > >horoscope.There can at the most be ten percent change on > account> > > > of> > > > > >transits in ur basic nature.> > > > > >As for ur becoming a kinda recluse i will have to know ur > total> > > > > >horoscope and analyse it. RK--- In> > > > > >Vedic Astrologyandhe aling@ s.com, "v reality"> > > > > >wrote:> >

> > > > >> > > > > >> > > > >> > > > > > ____________ _________ _________ _________ _________ _________ _> > > > > Advertisement: Love Footy? Get AFL, NRL, Rugby live scores > and> > > > video now!> > > > > http://ninemsn. com.au/share/ redir/adTrack. asp?> > > > > mode=click & clientID =819 & referral= hotmailtagline & URL=http://sports. nin> > > > emsn.com.au> > > > >> > > > >> > > > >> > > > >> > > > >