IndiaDivine.org

All Gurus/Elders of the Group - My Strange Vision

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Respected All elders, gurus and friends --

I had an strange vision yesterday, You know sometimes i happen to get

God's vision and yesterday, Maa Sharada came in my vision, directed me

to not to do astrology, not to become astrologers, not to suggest

remedies, not to do things like this....

Rather she said i can be a facilitator,a researcher a co-ordinator

instead, but not a functional astrologer, why ? I was discouraged by

this vision. I also had other bad dreams. I hardly see dreams, say ,

once in 4-5 months

Pls. tell me how to intereprete this messages, what wrong i did or

doing, Otherwise it was a good day for me, did good job and participated

in 4 hrs technical meeting, strongly represented my technical ideas and

it was appreciated.

regards,

Lalit.

Dear Lalit Ji Do yorr work as you are doing for this group,, Maa Sharrada will blessing alwz with you Regards Sandeeplitsol <mishra.lalit wrote: Respected All elders, gurus and friends --I had an strange vision yesterday, You know sometimes i happen to getGod's vision and yesterday, Maa Sharada came in my vision, directed meto not to do astrology, not to become astrologers, not to suggestremedies, not to do things like

this....Rather she said i can be a facilitator,a researcher a co-ordinatorinstead, but not a functional astrologer, why ? I was discouraged bythis vision. I also had other bad dreams. I hardly see dreams, say ,once in 4-5 monthsPls. tell me how to intereprete this messages, what wrong i did ordoing, Otherwise it was a good day for me, did good job and participatedin 4 hrs technical meeting, strongly represented my technical ideas andit was appreciated.regards,Lalit.

oneSearch: Finally, mobile search that gives answers, not web links.

Dear Lalit,

If you think you did see Maa Sharda, follow her aadesh. If not it may

be your subconscious.

Chandrashekhar.

litsol wrote:

Respected All elders, gurus and friends --

I had an strange vision yesterday, You know sometimes i happen to get

God's vision and yesterday, Maa Sharada came in my vision, directed me

to not to do astrology, not to become astrologers, not to suggest

remedies, not to do things like this....

Rather she said i can be a facilitator,a researcher a co-ordinator

instead, but not a functional astrologer, why ? I was discouraged by

this vision. I also had other bad dreams. I hardly see dreams, say ,

once in 4-5 months

Pls. tell me how to intereprete this messages, what wrong i did or

doing, Otherwise it was a good day for me, did good job and participated

in 4 hrs technical meeting, strongly represented my technical ideas and

it was appreciated.

regards,

Lalit.

Hare ramakrishna,

dear lalit ,

You shud follow mothers instructions as i know ur chart and its potentiality .

For spiritual aspects and visions we hav to see lagna lord /5th house and lod /9th house and lord /8th house and lord and any of this planets in sarpa drekkana ( serpent power -kundalini sakti ) and their dasa operating .

You see your ketu dasa is running who is 5th house with mercury ,who is sarpa drekkana ,so ketu as node has a power to capture the result of mercury and giv u .Planets in 5th ( bieing poorva punya,our creative power and intellectuality ,also place of mantra and its usages ) and in 9th (being in our merits of this life and future and place of bhagya and dharma stana and any connection between 1/5/9 is good for spirituality ) 8th ( house of secret sadhanas) has power to giv its effects .

See your moon again 5th lord is in 9th house again in sarpa drekkana ,in the rasi of mars and aspected by saturn .Again showing your efforts to attain or tantra will be fruit ful /

Your lagna lord jup in own house ,10th house in sagitarius ,which is giving a raja yoga is professional rise same jup is vakri and vakri planets can be operate from previous house also ,so it again aspecting all above ombinations including lagan and 2nd house of speech .

So spiritual yogas r there in your chart ,but extent of rise i dont know it based on your efforts.

So i think u must follow her(holy mother ) advise and u shud limit ur predictions but u can always make a platform between queriests and astrologers and things like that .

Even i think your mission in life is differrent .

all the best

regrds sunil nair

om shreem mahalaxmai namah.

http://www.indiamart.com/Vedic Astrology/

pt.sunilnair

Vedic Astrologyandhealing , Chandrashekhar <sharma.chandrashekhar wrote:>> Dear Lalit,> > If you think you did see Maa Sharda, follow her aadesh. If not it may be > your subconscious.> > Chandrashekhar.> > litsol wrote:> >> >> > Respected All elders, gurus and friends --> >> > I had an strange vision yesterday, You know sometimes i happen to get> > God's vision and yesterday, Maa Sharada came in my vision, directed me> > to not to do astrology, not to become astrologers, not to suggest> > remedies, not to do things like this....> >> > Rather she said i can be a facilitator,a researcher a co-ordinator> > instead, but not a functional astrologer, why ? I was discouraged by> > this vision. I also had other bad dreams. I hardly see dreams, say ,> > once in 4-5 months> >> > Pls. tell me how to intereprete this messages, what wrong i did or> > doing, Otherwise it was a good day for me, did good job and participated> > in 4 hrs technical meeting, strongly represented my technical ideas and> > it was appreciated.> >> > regards,> > Lalit.> >> >>

Hare krishna .

dear lalit ,

I forget to add this

,when planets are in 5th ,9th or 8th house or lords - house- the vision s will be during prayers and sadhanas and even when ur awake and but becuse of aspect of sat the 12th lord from pisces lagna and being in taurus rasi ,it can giv intruction tru dreams or while u sleep .

i would like to remind u regrding ur vision once during your prayers.

regrds sunil nair .

Vedic Astrologyandhealing , "sunil nair" <astro_tellerkerala wrote:>> > Hare ramakrishna,> > dear lalit ,> > You shud follow mothers instructions as i know ur chart and> its potentiality .> > For spiritual aspects and visions we hav to see lagna lord /5th house> and lod /9th house and lord /8th house and lord and any of this planets> in sarpa drekkana ( serpent power -kundalini sakti ) and their dasa> operating .> > You see your ketu dasa is running who is 5th house with mercury ,who> is sarpa drekkana ,so ketu as node has a power to capture the result of> mercury and giv u .Planets in 5th ( bieing poorva punya,our creative> power and intellectuality ,also place of mantra and its usages ) and in> 9th (being in our merits of this life and future and place of bhagya and> dharma stana and any connection between 1/5/9 is good for spirituality )> 8th ( house of secret sadhanas) has power to giv its effects .> > See your moon again 5th lord is in 9th house again in sarpa drekkana ,in> the rasi of mars and aspected by saturn .Again showing your efforts to> attain or tantra will be fruit ful /> > Your lagna lord jup in own house ,10th house in sagitarius ,which is> giving a raja yoga is professional rise same jup is vakri and vakri> planets can be operate from previous house also ,so it again aspecting> all above ombinations including lagan and 2nd house of speech .> > So spiritual yogas r there in your chart ,but extent of rise i dont know> it based on your efforts.> > > > So i think u must follow her(holy mother ) advise and u shud limit ur> predictions but u can always make a platform between queriests and> astrologers and things like that .> > Even i think your mission in life is differrent .> > all the best> > regrds sunil nair> > om shreem mahalaxmai namah.> > http://www.indiamart.com/Vedic Astrology/> <http://www.indiamart.com/Vedic Astrology/>> > > > pt.sunilnair <pt.sunilnair > > > > > > Vedic Astrologyandhealing , Chandrashekhar> sharma.chandrashekhar@ wrote:> >> > Dear Lalit,> >> > If you think you did see Maa Sharda, follow her aadesh. If not it may> be> > your subconscious.> >> > Chandrashekhar.> >> > litsol wrote:> > >> > >> > > Respected All elders, gurus and friends --> > >> > > I had an strange vision yesterday, You know sometimes i happen to> get> > > God's vision and yesterday, Maa Sharada came in my vision, directed> me> > > to not to do astrology, not to become astrologers, not to suggest> > > remedies, not to do things like this....> > >> > > Rather she said i can be a facilitator,a researcher a co-ordinator> > > instead, but not a functional astrologer, why ? I was discouraged by> > > this vision. I also had other bad dreams. I hardly see dreams, say ,> > > once in 4-5 months> > >> > > Pls. tell me how to intereprete this messages, what wrong i did or> > > doing, Otherwise it was a good day for me, did good job and> participated> > > in 4 hrs technical meeting, strongly represented my technical ideas> and> > > it was appreciated.> > >> > > regards,> > > Lalit.> > >> > >> >>

Dear Lalit,

I will not go deep into your birth chart. One thing should be clear

that most of deciions in life can be taken without looking into birth

chart. But the condition is you should be very wise and follow the

baic rules(in law we say it Laws of Natural Justice).

Here it is clear if a Supreme authority has directed you to do so you

should follow the authority and if it was an illusion, still you are

advised to leave astrology for some time and analyxe changes in life.

sushil dikshit

Vedic Astrologyandhealing , Chandrashekhar

<sharma.chandrashekhar wrote:

>

> Dear Lalit,

>

> If you think you did see Maa Sharda, follow her aadesh. If not it

may be

> your subconscious.

>

> Chandrashekhar.

>

> litsol wrote:

> >

> >

> > Respected All elders, gurus and friends --

> >

> > I had an strange vision yesterday, You know sometimes i happen to

get

> > God's vision and yesterday, Maa Sharada came in my vision,

directed me

> > to not to do astrology, not to become astrologers, not to suggest

> > remedies, not to do things like this....

> >

> > Rather she said i can be a facilitator,a researcher a co-ordinator

> > instead, but not a functional astrologer, why ? I was discouraged

by

> > this vision. I also had other bad dreams. I hardly see dreams,

say ,

> > once in 4-5 months

> >

> > Pls. tell me how to intereprete this messages, what wrong i did or

> > doing, Otherwise it was a good day for me, did good job and

participated

> > in 4 hrs technical meeting, strongly represented my technical

ideas and

> > it was appreciated.

> >

> > regards,

> > Lalit.

> >

> >

>

I think Lalit should wait the next warning of Maa Sharda,may be it was an illusion. Regds-javedSushil Dikshit <sushil.dikshit wrote: Dear Lalit,I will not go deep into your birth chart. One thing should be clear that most of deciions in life can be taken without looking into birth chart. But the condition is you should be very wise and follow the baic rules(in law we say it Laws of Natural Justice). Here it is clear if a Supreme authority has directed you to do so

you should follow the authority and if it was an illusion, still you are advised to leave astrology for some time and analyxe changes in life.sushil dikshitVedic Astrologyandhealing , Chandrashekhar <sharma.chandrashekhar wrote:>> Dear Lalit,> > If you think you did see Maa Sharda, follow her aadesh. If not it may be > your subconscious.> > Chandrashekhar.> > litsol wrote:> >> >> > Respected All elders, gurus and friends --> >> > I had an strange vision yesterday, You know sometimes i happen to get> > God's vision and yesterday, Maa Sharada came in my vision, directed me> > to not to do astrology, not to become astrologers, not to suggest> > remedies, not to do things like

this....> >> > Rather she said i can be a facilitator,a researcher a co-ordinator> > instead, but not a functional astrologer, why ? I was discouraged by> > this vision. I also had other bad dreams. I hardly see dreams, say ,> > once in 4-5 months> >> > Pls. tell me how to intereprete this messages, what wrong i did or> > doing, Otherwise it was a good day for me, did good job and participated> > in 4 hrs technical meeting, strongly represented my technical ideas and> > it was appreciated.> >> > regards,> > Lalit.> >> >> Send instant messages to your online friends http://uk.messenger.

Hare rama krishna ,

dear javed sahib .

Thanks for your concern abt my frnd lalit .

In astrology there are methods to see the dream and its analysis tru prashna ,charts and periods running ,Yes no harm in waiting for a further warning or signals

But astrological treatises also warns ,not venture into predictions unless u hav enough experinces and approval from your guru ji .

so i always warns new generation of astrologers also wait for some more time period as most of them learns the techniqs from web pages and books .And many of the theoreys they learned need not be correct as they dont know the validity of source and also no personal experince to validate it >So we hav to take the result of bad karma resulting from giving a wrong prediction.

Then it may result in bad accumulation of too much karma by giving wrong predictions at wrong time .

Suppose some one consult me for a business ,and i giv him wrong prediction and he lost his business ,here what is happening .He not only looses all his money also has to pay off lot of money as bad debts and may be all the rest of his life may be he has to spend for it .So if i am responsible ,pls imagine what is the karma i may acquire ?

Discussing charts is learning no problem ,its a good exercise .where as some ppl they pose as astrologers and start giving opinion on any thing and every thing .As vedic astrology is designed by rishis who was compassionate whole world and they dont hav any motive except the happiness peace and prosperity of the whole world ,so if we ventrure into advises without fully equipped it may invite even their wrath .And also it says the nava grahas will be present with u when u r reading a chart and their blessing is required to arrive at correct conclusions ,EVEN i find very learned and senior gurujis always do prayachitta pooja or mantras ( repentance prayers ) before and after they do predictions

Here i must say that lalit ji was always open and his discussion was always to invite senior learned persons to see the chart and help the nativ .A way of persuasion which i find a new way to keep all of us very active .

so i still feel mothers warning shud be obeyed by him .But no harming in particiapting in discussions and helping natives to arrive at best conclusions so long as he dont predict for others .

Even during our personal discussions i expressed him ,he has potential and ability to predict even with or without learning systematicaly,which is in budding state .as some clairvoyancy yogas in his chart shows .Which is rare combination even a highly professional astrologer will be jealous .So he has to wait for some period till he mature enough to do it .Or till holi mother give her approval as he is worshipping her .Maa sharada is embodyment of all knowledge .

I find in my personal life many ppl got distroyed by venturing into astrology at immature stage and now they r paying their price for it .

regrds sunil nair .

Vedic Astrologyandhealing , javed khaanzada <javed_khaanzada wrote:>> I think Lalit should wait the next warning of Maa Sharda,may be it was an illusion.> > Regds-javed> > Sushil Dikshit sushil.dikshit wrote:> > Dear Lalit,> > I will not go deep into your birth chart. One thing should be clear > that most of deciions in life can be taken without looking into birth > chart. But the condition is you should be very wise and follow the > baic rules(in law we say it Laws of Natural Justice). > > Here it is clear if a Supreme authority has directed you to do so you > should follow the authority and if it was an illusion, still you are > advised to leave astrology for some time and analyxe changes in life.> > sushil dikshit> > Vedic Astrologyandhealing , Chandrashekhar > sharma.chandrashekhar@ wrote:> >> > Dear Lalit,> > > > If you think you did see Maa Sharda, follow her aadesh. If not it > may be > > your subconscious.> > > > Chandrashekhar.> > > > litsol wrote:> > >> > >> > > Respected All elders, gurus and friends --> > >> > > I had an strange vision yesterday, You know sometimes i happen to > get> > > God's vision and yesterday, Maa Sharada came in my vision, > directed me> > > to not to do astrology, not to become astrologers, not to suggest> > > remedies, not to do things like this....> > >> > > Rather she said i can be a facilitator,a researcher a co-ordinator> > > instead, but not a functional astrologer, why ? I was discouraged > by> > > this vision. I also had other bad dreams. I hardly see dreams, > say ,> > > once in 4-5 months> > >> > > Pls. tell me how to intereprete this messages, what wrong i did or> > > doing, Otherwise it was a good day for me, did good job and > participated> > > in 4 hrs technical meeting, strongly represented my technical > ideas and> > > it was appreciated.> > >> > > regards,> > > Lalit.> > >> > >> >> > > > > > Send instant messages to your online friends http://uk.messenger.>

Javed Shaab,

It's a right suggestion, I hardly see a dream, I have seen many

god's and saints appearing in their normal human form but dreams,

hardly comes to me.

As u r following Islam, u may feel good that in Bhopal, when i was

used to be a student, I did a wonderful experiment, our Gayatri

Mantra is a beautiful prayer to God, I decided to test what happens

if i do Gayatri Mantra in a muslim majaar, I chosen a majaar on the

main road opposit the Police Head Quarter, Bhopal, It's a well

managed majaar, I used to go there around 11 pm and w'd sit there

chanting gayatri mantra for some 30-40 minutes.

the experience was,i felt, people like my arrival and chanting

mantra there, no one ever disturbed me, no one ever asked a question

about me, no one ever tried to chase me. i did this around 1 month,

I also felt some good soul or spirit waits for my arrival there.

One day, I realized, both and all the religion are praying the same

god, like some scientists gives attention to one aspect, some gives

attention to two aspects, the founders of the religions have taken

the same approach, as per their vision and capability they

interpreted the divine messages passed onto them by the God. It's

our mistake that we keep the god at second position and the messager

or founder of the religion at first place.

As a man, a messanger or founder can do mistakes or overlooks or

misinterprete the occult message given to him while conveying to

mass. so, if we see some doubts or confusion in relegious texts or

lesons, we should look at God first and then apply our conciousness

or humanity to decide what's is correct, that what is written or

what is there in our heart.

regards,

Lalit.

Vedic Astrologyandhealing , javed khaanzada

<javed_khaanzada wrote:

>

> I think Lalit should wait the next warning of Maa Sharda,may be it

was an illusion.

>

> Regds-javed

>

> Sushil Dikshit <sushil.dikshit wrote:

>

> Dear Lalit,

>

> I will not go deep into your birth chart. One thing should be

clear

> that most of deciions in life can be taken without looking into

birth

> chart. But the condition is you should be very wise and follow the

> baic rules(in law we say it Laws of Natural Justice).

>

> Here it is clear if a Supreme authority has directed you to do so

you

> should follow the authority and if it was an illusion, still you

are

> advised to leave astrology for some time and analyxe changes in

life.

>

> sushil dikshit

>

> Vedic Astrologyandhealing , Chandrashekhar

> <sharma.chandrashekhar@> wrote:

> >

> > Dear Lalit,

> >

> > If you think you did see Maa Sharda, follow her aadesh. If not

it

> may be

> > your subconscious.

> >

> > Chandrashekhar.

> >

> > litsol wrote:

> > >

> > >

> > > Respected All elders, gurus and friends --

> > >

> > > I had an strange vision yesterday, You know sometimes i happen

to

> get

> > > God's vision and yesterday, Maa Sharada came in my vision,

> directed me

> > > to not to do astrology, not to become astrologers, not to

suggest

> > > remedies, not to do things like this....

> > >

> > > Rather she said i can be a facilitator,a researcher a co-

ordinator

> > > instead, but not a functional astrologer, why ? I was

discouraged

> by

> > > this vision. I also had other bad dreams. I hardly see dreams,

> say ,

> > > once in 4-5 months

> > >

> > > Pls. tell me how to intereprete this messages, what wrong i

did or

> > > doing, Otherwise it was a good day for me, did good job and

> participated

> > > in 4 hrs technical meeting, strongly represented my technical

> ideas and

> > > it was appreciated.

> > >

> > > regards,

> > > Lalit.

> > >

> > >

> Send instant messages to your online friends

http://uk.messenger.

>

Resp Sir,

Thanx for the advice, After the Maa Sharada, It's you like a Guru

not only for me but for the entire group and Sunil Nair ji as a

well wisher, expert astrologer, I listen to.

Maa has not said to me to stop learning astrology, only shown her

displeasure for the prediction as when a friend or any one sits

before me, though i try to concentrate on the chart, sometimes, some

unknown thoughts comes to my mind and something pushes me to say

that, all such things w'd come true, sometimes, i myself dont

believe these strange thoughts and w'd listen to logical mind but if

i deviate from what's there in the core of the heart, minds version

will go wrong.

regards,

Lalit.

<sharma.chandrashekhar wrote:

>

> Dear Lalit,

>

may be

> your subconscious.

>

> Chandrashekhar.

>

> litsol wrote:

> >

> >

> >

> > I had an strange vision yesterday, You know sometimes i happen

to get

directed me

> >

> > Rather she said i can be a facilitator,a researcher a co-

ordinator

> > instead, but not a functional astrologer, why ? I was

discouraged by

say ,

> > once in 4-5 months

> >

> > Pls. tell me how to intereprete this messages, what wrong i did

or

participated

ideas and

> > it was appreciated.

> >

> > regards,

> > Lalit.

> >

> >

>

Resp Chandrashekhar Ji,

Thanx for the advice, After the Maa Sharada, It's you like a Guru

not only for me but for the entire group and Sunil Nair ji as a

well wisher, expert astrologer, I listen to.

Maa has not said to me to stop learning astrology, only shown her

displeasure for the prediction as when a friend or any one sits

before me, though i try to concentrate on the chart, sometimes, some

unknown thoughts comes to my mind and something pushes me to say

that, all such things w'd come true, sometimes, i myself dont

believe these strange thoughts and w'd listen to logical mind but if

i deviate from what's there in the core of the heart, minds version

will go wrong.

regards,

Lalit.

<sharma.chandrashekhar@> wrote:

>

> Dear Lalit,

>

may be

> your subconscious.

>

> Chandrashekhar.

>

> litsol wrote:

> >

> >

> >

> > I had an strange vision yesterday, You know sometimes i happen

to get

directed me

> >

> > Rather she said i can be a facilitator,a researcher a co-

ordinator

> > instead, but not a functional astrologer, why ? I was

discouraged by

say ,

> > once in 4-5 months

> >

> > Pls. tell me how to intereprete this messages, what wrong i did

or

participated

ideas and

> > it was appreciated.

> >

> > regards,

> > Lalit.

> >

> >

>

--- End forwarded message ---

Thanks a lot Mr. Sandeep.

regards,

Lalit.

Vedic Astrologyandhealing , sandeep khare

<sandeep_khare2000 wrote:

>

> Dear Lalit Ji

>

> Do yorr work as you are doing for this group,, Maa Sharrada will

blessing alwz with you

>

> Regards

> Sandeep

>

> litsol <mishra.lalit wrote:

>

> Respected All elders, gurus and friends --

>

> I had an strange vision yesterday, You know sometimes i happen to

get

> God's vision and yesterday, Maa Sharada came in my vision,

directed me

> to not to do astrology, not to become astrologers, not to suggest

> remedies, not to do things like this....

>

> Rather she said i can be a facilitator,a researcher a co-ordinator

> instead, but not a functional astrologer, why ? I was discouraged

by

> this vision. I also had other bad dreams. I hardly see dreams,

say ,

> once in 4-5 months

>

> Pls. tell me how to intereprete this messages, what wrong i did or

> doing, Otherwise it was a good day for me, did good job and

participated

> in 4 hrs technical meeting, strongly represented my technical

ideas and

> it was appreciated.

>

> regards,

> Lalit.

> oneSearch: Finally, mobile search that gives answers, not

web links.

>

Dear Sunil Sir, Thanks for your comprehensive reply,and your precious advices.Really earlier I dont knew that astrology would be helpful to see the dreams,and through parsan they could be intrepreted. Sir,I started throu,future point india's site,there it was easy to check any one's birth chart,then you could easily know about the nature of planets,which are friends,neutrals and enemies and in which bhava they are placed.Its my thought that its a easy job,BUT when I joined several groups,read their discussions,read many articles,I reached in a conclusion that its a ocean and a very difficult job. Kindly named some books of Indian well know writers for beginners,those are available in India,so could I buy them in near future. Yes,Lalit is a very good guy with a soft heart.Being a cope,its my sixth sense

reading,that some one who is not a girl,firstly intoduced himself as girl in the group,and then complained to Rup Sir,regarding Lalit's behaviour,how you could recognise some one with mail address? Yes,your advice is good for Lalit,that he should wait for some time,earlier Rup Sir has also advised him to wait for his Venus Dasha. Again thanks for your advices. Regds-javedsunil nair <astro_tellerkerala wrote: Hare rama krishna , dear javed sahib . Thanks for your concern abt my frnd lalit . In astrology there are methods to see the dream and its analysis tru prashna ,charts and periods running ,Yes no harm in waiting for a further warning or signals But astrological treatises also warns ,not venture into predictions unless u hav enough experinces and approval from your guru ji . so i always warns new generation of astrologers also wait for some more time period as most of them learns the techniqs from web pages and books .And many of the theoreys they learned need not be correct as they dont know the validity of source and also no personal experince to validate it >So we hav to take the result of bad karma resulting from giving a wrong

prediction. Then it may result in bad accumulation of too much karma by giving wrong predictions at wrong time . Suppose some one consult me for a business ,and i giv him wrong prediction and he lost his business ,here what is happening .He not only looses all his money also has to pay off lot of money as bad debts and may be all the rest of his life may be he has to spend for it .So if i am responsible ,pls imagine what is the karma i may acquire ? Discussing charts is learning no problem ,its a good exercise .where as some ppl they pose as astrologers and start giving opinion on any thing and every thing .As vedic astrology is designed by rishis who was compassionate whole world and they dont hav any motive except the happiness peace and prosperity of the whole world ,so if we ventrure into advises without fully equipped it may invite even their wrath .And also it

says the nava grahas will be present with u when u r reading a chart and their blessing is required to arrive at correct conclusions ,EVEN i find very learned and senior gurujis always do prayachitta pooja or mantras ( repentance prayers ) before and after they do predictions Here i must say that lalit ji was always open and his discussion was always to invite senior learned persons to see the chart and help the nativ .A way of persuasion which i find a new way to keep all of us very active . so i still feel mothers warning shud be obeyed by him .But no harming in particiapting in discussions and helping natives to arrive at best conclusions so long as he dont predict for others . Even during our personal discussions i expressed him ,he has potential and ability to predict even with or without learning systematicaly,which is in budding state .as some

clairvoyancy yogas in his chart shows .Which is rare combination even a highly professional astrologer will be jealous .So he has to wait for some period till he mature enough to do it .Or till holi mother give her approval as he is worshipping her .Maa sharada is embodyment of all knowledge . I find in my personal life many ppl got distroyed by venturing into astrology at immature stage and now they r paying their price for it . regrds sunil nair . om shreem mahalaxmai namah. Vedic Astrologyandhealing , javed khaanzada <javed_khaanzada wrote:>> I think Lalit should wait the next warning of Maa Sharda,may be it was an illusion.> > Regds-javed> > Sushil Dikshit sushil.dikshit wrote:>

> Dear Lalit,> > I will not go deep into your birth chart. One thing should be clear > that most of deciions in life can be taken without looking into birth > chart. But the condition is you should be very wise and follow the > baic rules(in law we say it Laws of Natural Justice). > > Here it is clear if a Supreme authority has directed you to do so you > should follow the authority and if it was an illusion, still you are > advised to leave astrology for some time and analyxe changes in life.> > sushil dikshit> > Vedic Astrologyandhealing , Chandrashekhar > sharma.chandrashekhar@ wrote:> >> > Dear Lalit,> > > > If you think you did see Maa Sharda, follow her aadesh. If not it > may be > > your subconscious.> > > > Chandrashekhar.> > > >

litsol wrote:> > >> > >> > > Respected All elders, gurus and friends --> > >> > > I had an strange vision yesterday, You know sometimes i happen to > get> > > God's vision and yesterday, Maa Sharada came in my vision, > directed me> > > to not to do astrology, not to become astrologers, not to suggest> > > remedies, not to do things like this....> > >> > > Rather she said i can be a facilitator,a researcher a co-ordinator> > > instead, but not a functional astrologer, why ? I was discouraged > by> > > this vision. I also had other bad dreams. I hardly see dreams, > say ,> > > once in 4-5 months> > >> > > Pls. tell me how to intereprete this messages, what wrong i did or> > > doing, Otherwise it was a good day for me, did good job and

> participated> > > in 4 hrs technical meeting, strongly represented my technical > ideas and> > > it was appreciated.> > >> > > regards,> > > Lalit.> > >> > >> >> > > > > > Send instant messages to your online friends http://uk.messenger.> Send instant messages to your online friends http://uk.messenger.

Javed Shaab.

Two Good books -

1. Hindu Predictive Astrology by Gopesh Kumar Ojha.

2. Vedic Astrology Demistifyied by ChandraShekhar Ji.

these are ur companion from fundamentals to intermediate level.

what's after that. will discuss later.

regards,

Lalit..

<javed_khaanzada wrote:

>

> Dear Sunil Sir,

>

> Thanks for your comprehensive reply,and your precious

advices.Really earlier I dont knew that astrology would be helpful to

see the dreams,and through parsan they could be intrepreted.

>

> Sir,I started throu,future point india's site,there it was easy

to check any one's birth chart,then you could easily know about the

nature of planets,which are friends,neutrals and enemies and in which

bhava they are placed.Its my thought that its a easy job,BUT when I

joined several groups,read their discussions,read many articles,I

reached in a conclusion that its a ocean and a very difficult job.

>

> Kindly named some books of Indian well know writers for

beginners,those are available in India,so could I buy them in near

future.

>

> Yes,Lalit is a very good guy with a soft heart.Being a cope,its

my sixth sense reading,that some one who is not a girl,firstly

intoduced himself as girl in the group,and then complained to Rup

Sir,regarding Lalit's behaviour,how you could recognise some one with

mail address?

>

> Yes,your advice is good for Lalit,that he should wait for some

time,earlier Rup Sir has also advised him to wait for his Venus Dasha.

>

> Again thanks for your advices.

>

> Regds-javed

>

> sunil nair <astro_tellerkerala wrote:

> Hare rama krishna ,

> dear javed sahib .

> Thanks for your concern abt my frnd lalit .

> In astrology there are methods to see the dream and its

analysis tru prashna ,charts and periods running ,Yes no harm in

waiting for a further warning or signals

> But astrological treatises also warns ,not venture into

predictions unless u hav enough experinces and approval from your

guru ji .

> so i always warns new generation of astrologers also wait for

some more time period as most of them learns the techniqs from web

pages and books .And many of the theoreys they learned need not be

correct as they dont know the validity of source and also no personal

experince to validate it >So we hav to take the result of bad karma

resulting from giving a wrong prediction.

> Then it may result in bad accumulation of too much karma by

giving wrong predictions at wrong time .

> Suppose some one consult me for a business ,and i giv him wrong

prediction and he lost his business ,here what is happening .He not

only looses all his money also has to pay off lot of money as bad

debts and may be all the rest of his life may be he has to spend for

it .So if i am responsible ,pls imagine what is the karma i may

acquire ?

> Discussing charts is learning no problem ,its a good

exercise .where as some ppl they pose as astrologers and start giving

opinion on any thing and every thing .As vedic astrology is designed

by rishis who was compassionate whole world and they dont hav any

motive except the happiness peace and prosperity of the whole

world ,so if we ventrure into advises without fully equipped it may

invite even their wrath .And also it says the nava grahas will be

present with u when u r reading a chart and their blessing is

required to arrive at correct conclusions ,EVEN i find very learned

and senior gurujis always do prayachitta pooja or mantras (

repentance prayers ) before and after they do predictions

> Here i must say that lalit ji was always open and his discussion

was always to invite senior learned persons to see the chart and help

the nativ .A way of persuasion which i find a new way to keep all of

us very active .

> so i still feel mothers warning shud be obeyed by him .But no

harming in particiapting in discussions and helping natives to arrive

at best conclusions so long as he dont predict for others .

> Even during our personal discussions i expressed him ,he has

potential and ability to predict even with or without learning

systematicaly,which is in budding state .as some clairvoyancy yogas

in his chart shows .Which is rare combination even a highly

professional astrologer will be jealous .So he has to wait for some

period till he mature enough to do it .Or till holi mother give her

approval as he is worshipping her .Maa sharada is embodyment of all

knowledge .

> I find in my personal life many ppl got distroyed by venturing

into astrology at immature stage and now they r paying their price

for it .

> regrds sunil nair .

> om shreem mahalaxmai namah.

>

>

> Vedic Astrologyandhealing , javed khaanzada

<javed_khaanzada@> wrote:

> >

> > I think Lalit should wait the next warning of Maa Sharda,may be

it was an illusion.

> >

> > Regds-javed

> >

> > Sushil Dikshit sushil.dikshit@ wrote:

> >

> > Dear Lalit,

> >

> > I will not go deep into your birth chart. One thing should be

clear

> > that most of deciions in life can be taken without looking into

birth

> > chart. But the condition is you should be very wise and follow

the

> > baic rules(in law we say it Laws of Natural Justice).

> >

> > Here it is clear if a Supreme authority has directed you to do so

you

> > should follow the authority and if it was an illusion, still you

are

> > advised to leave astrology for some time and analyxe changes in

life.

> >

> > sushil dikshit

> >

> > Vedic Astrologyandhealing , Chandrashekhar

> > sharma.chandrashekhar@ wrote:

> > >

> > > Dear Lalit,

> > >

> > > If you think you did see Maa Sharda, follow her aadesh. If not

it

> > may be

> > > your subconscious.

> > >

> > > Chandrashekhar.

> > >

> > > litsol wrote:

> > > >

> > > >

> > > > Respected All elders, gurus and friends --

> > > >

> > > > I had an strange vision yesterday, You know sometimes i

happen to

> > get

> > > > God's vision and yesterday, Maa Sharada came in my vision,

> > directed me

> > > > to not to do astrology, not to become astrologers, not to

suggest

> > > > remedies, not to do things like this....

> > > >

> > > > Rather she said i can be a facilitator,a researcher a co-

ordinator

> > > > instead, but not a functional astrologer, why ? I was

discouraged

> > by

> > > > this vision. I also had other bad dreams. I hardly see

dreams,

> > say ,

> > > > once in 4-5 months

> > > >

> > > > Pls. tell me how to intereprete this messages, what wrong i

did or

> > > > doing, Otherwise it was a good day for me, did good job and

> > participated

> > > > in 4 hrs technical meeting, strongly represented my technical

> > ideas and

> > > > it was appreciated.

> > > >

> > > > regards,

> > > > Lalit.

> > > >

> > > >

> > >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > Send instant messages to your online friends

>

Hello Dear Lalit, My reservations has removed by Sinil Sir,regarding your dream. Yes,I am stronger beleiver of darghas,but I am a so so muslim,dont know much about the spirit of Islam.Dont offer five times prayer,those are must for a muslim.some times,the Friday prayer,which is also must.But I keep fasting 30 days in Ramadan,as now a days I am having,even my children also.From 0400 to 1830 hrs,fasting with out drinking and eating any thing,keeps me dull and irritating. But,I think above all to serve humin beings,and to respect them,is above all,with out any race and colour and any boundries.God is one but its names are change,we call him by different names,and he listen,remaining are the ladder or (wasila). I want to share my experience with you.As I remained as SHO,in various police stations of my city,and I know very well

the thana culture,which is same in sub-continent,poor and low caste are been insulted there. I have a rule,when I got charge of any thana,I call a roll call,in which all of my staff include.I give them three intructions,which they have to oblidge strictly. 1-You will not use any loose talk(GAALI) with peoples (specially with poor peoples,like thele wala,mochi) 2- You will not do any maletreatment,specially with poor ones.(In case,third degree have to implement,in my absence you will not do) 3-You have to quit (chadar chrhana culture),which is also very popular in the thanas of sub-continent,usually when a poor approach to thana,for missing complaint of his I.D.Card,staff demands him 100 or 200 rupees for report,its a very shameful culture,earlier he is in problem,and we are aslo demanding him bribe.(aye ho to kia laye ho,jao ge

to kia de ke jao ge.....:).means thane pe kissi ka jaiz kaam bhi ho to chaddar lazmi charhani he. I give them 3 days,to think,if they agree with my above rules,stay other wise he have to right to get leave,or transfer to another police station. I know very well,majority of my staff dislike me,but my inner soul becomes satisfied,I always sleep well.Due to which sometimes I had conflicts with my superiors,but majority of them support me. I feel very happy,when during petrolling,poors met me and discuss their problems,open heartedly,when I solved their problems,(tab woh apne dono hath utha ke dua datete hain to jisam ka ang ang khoshi se phoola nahi samata he)at this moment I think this is my prayer.I dont drink,neither I have contacts with women except my wife.You know in this profession both comes automatically,and if you avoided them

it will be your great success. So my brother Lalit,serve the humanetarins,GOD will be with you. Regds-javed litsol <mishra.lalit wrote: Javed Shaab,It's a right suggestion, I hardly see a dream, I have seen many god's and saints appearing in their normal human form but dreams, hardly comes to me.As u r following Islam, u may feel good that in Bhopal, when i was used to be a student, I did

a wonderful experiment, our Gayatri Mantra is a beautiful prayer to God, I decided to test what happens if i do Gayatri Mantra in a muslim majaar, I chosen a majaar on the main road opposit the Police Head Quarter, Bhopal, It's a well managed majaar, I used to go there around 11 pm and w'd sit there chanting gayatri mantra for some 30-40 minutes.the experience was,i felt, people like my arrival and chanting mantra there, no one ever disturbed me, no one ever asked a question about me, no one ever tried to chase me. i did this around 1 month, I also felt some good soul or spirit waits for my arrival there.One day, I realized, both and all the religion are praying the same god, like some scientists gives attention to one aspect, some gives attention to two aspects, the founders of the religions have taken the same approach, as per their vision and capability they interpreted the divine messages passed onto them

by the God. It's our mistake that we keep the god at second position and the messager or founder of the religion at first place.As a man, a messanger or founder can do mistakes or overlooks or misinterprete the occult message given to him while conveying to mass. so, if we see some doubts or confusion in relegious texts or lesons, we should look at God first and then apply our conciousness or humanity to decide what's is correct, that what is written or what is there in our heart.regards,Lalit. Vedic Astrologyandhealing , javed khaanzada <javed_khaanzada wrote:>> I think Lalit should wait the next warning of Maa Sharda,may be it was an illusion.> > Regds-javed> > Sushil Dikshit <sushil.dikshit wrote:> > Dear Lalit,>

> I will not go deep into your birth chart. One thing should be clear > that most of deciions in life can be taken without looking into birth > chart. But the condition is you should be very wise and follow the > baic rules(in law we say it Laws of Natural Justice). > > Here it is clear if a Supreme authority has directed you to do so you > should follow the authority and if it was an illusion, still you are > advised to leave astrology for some time and analyxe changes in life.> > sushil dikshit> > Vedic Astrologyandhealing , Chandrashekhar > <sharma.chandrashekhar@> wrote:> >> > Dear Lalit,> > > > If you think you did see Maa Sharda, follow her aadesh. If not it > may be > > your

subconscious.> > > > Chandrashekhar.> > > > litsol wrote:> > >> > >> > > Respected All elders, gurus and friends --> > >> > > I had an strange vision yesterday, You know sometimes i happen to > get> > > God's vision and yesterday, Maa Sharada came in my vision, > directed me> > > to not to do astrology, not to become astrologers, not to suggest> > > remedies, not to do things like this....> > >> > > Rather she said i can be a facilitator,a researcher a co-ordinator> > > instead, but not a functional astrologer, why ? I was discouraged > by> > > this vision. I also had other bad dreams. I hardly see dreams, > say ,> > > once in 4-5 months> > >> > > Pls. tell me how to intereprete this messages,

what wrong i did or> > > doing, Otherwise it was a good day for me, did good job and > participated> > > in 4 hrs technical meeting, strongly represented my technical > ideas and> > > it was appreciated.> > >> > > regards,> > > Lalit.> > >> > >> >> > > > > > Send instant messages to your online friends http://uk.messenger.> Send instant messages to your online friends http://uk.messenger.

Dear Lalit, I saved their names,kindly you too save them,I will purchase all of them through you. Regds-javedlitsol <mishra.lalit wrote: Javed Shaab.Two Good books - 1. Hindu Predictive Astrology by Gopesh Kumar Ojha.2. Vedic Astrology Demistifyied by ChandraShekhar Ji.these are ur companion from fundamentals to intermediate level.what's after that. will discuss later.regards,Lalit..Vedic Astrologyandhealing , javed khaanzada <javed_khaanzada wrote:>> Dear Sunil Sir,> > Thanks for your comprehensive reply,and your precious advices.Really earlier I dont knew that astrology would be helpful to see the dreams,and through parsan they could be intrepreted.> > Sir,I started throu,future point india's site,there it was easy to check any one's birth chart,then you could easily know about the nature of planets,which are friends,neutrals and enemies and in which bhava they are placed.Its my thought that its a easy job,BUT when I joined several groups,read their discussions,read many articles,I reached in a conclusion that its a ocean and a very difficult job.> > Kindly named some books of Indian well know writers for beginners,those are available in India,so could I

buy them in near future.> > Yes,Lalit is a very good guy with a soft heart.Being a cope,its my sixth sense reading,that some one who is not a girl,firstly intoduced himself as girl in the group,and then complained to Rup Sir,regarding Lalit's behaviour,how you could recognise some one with mail address?> > Yes,your advice is good for Lalit,that he should wait for some time,earlier Rup Sir has also advised him to wait for his Venus Dasha.> > Again thanks for your advices.> > Regds-javed> > sunil nair <astro_tellerkerala wrote:> Hare rama krishna ,> dear javed sahib .> Thanks for your concern abt my frnd lalit .> In astrology there are methods to see the dream and its analysis tru prashna ,charts and periods running ,Yes no harm in waiting for a further warning or signals > But astrological treatises also warns ,not venture

into predictions unless u hav enough experinces and approval from your guru ji .> so i always warns new generation of astrologers also wait for some more time period as most of them learns the techniqs from web pages and books .And many of the theoreys they learned need not be correct as they dont know the validity of source and also no personal experince to validate it >So we hav to take the result of bad karma resulting from giving a wrong prediction.> Then it may result in bad accumulation of too much karma by giving wrong predictions at wrong time .> Suppose some one consult me for a business ,and i giv him wrong prediction and he lost his business ,here what is happening .He not only looses all his money also has to pay off lot of money as bad debts and may be all the rest of his life may be he has to spend for it .So if i am responsible ,pls imagine what is the karma i may acquire ?>

Discussing charts is learning no problem ,its a good exercise .where as some ppl they pose as astrologers and start giving opinion on any thing and every thing .As vedic astrology is designed by rishis who was compassionate whole world and they dont hav any motive except the happiness peace and prosperity of the whole world ,so if we ventrure into advises without fully equipped it may invite even their wrath .And also it says the nava grahas will be present with u when u r reading a chart and their blessing is required to arrive at correct conclusions ,EVEN i find very learned and senior gurujis always do prayachitta pooja or mantras ( repentance prayers ) before and after they do predictions > Here i must say that lalit ji was always open and his discussion was always to invite senior learned persons to see the chart and help the nativ .A way of persuasion which i find a new way to keep all of us very active

..> so i still feel mothers warning shud be obeyed by him .But no harming in particiapting in discussions and helping natives to arrive at best conclusions so long as he dont predict for others .> Even during our personal discussions i expressed him ,he has potential and ability to predict even with or without learning systematicaly,which is in budding state .as some clairvoyancy yogas in his chart shows .Which is rare combination even a highly professional astrologer will be jealous .So he has to wait for some period till he mature enough to do it .Or till holi mother give her approval as he is worshipping her .Maa sharada is embodyment of all knowledge .> I find in my personal life many ppl got distroyed by venturing into astrology at immature stage and now they r paying their price for it .> regrds sunil nair .> om shreem mahalaxmai namah.> > > Vedic Astrologyandhealing , javed khaanzada <javed_khaanzada@> wrote:> >> > I think Lalit should wait the next warning of Maa Sharda,may be it was an illusion.> > > > Regds-javed> > > > Sushil Dikshit sushil.dikshit@ wrote:> > > > Dear Lalit,> > > > I will not go deep into your birth chart. One thing should be clear > > that most of deciions in life can be taken without looking into birth > > chart. But the condition is you should be very wise and follow the > > baic rules(in law we say it Laws of Natural Justice). > > > > Here it is clear if a Supreme authority has directed you to do so you > > should follow the authority and if it was an illusion, still you are > > advised to leave

astrology for some time and analyxe changes in life.> > > > sushil dikshit> > > > Vedic Astrologyandhealing , Chandrashekhar > > sharma.chandrashekhar@ wrote:> > >> > > Dear Lalit,> > > > > > If you think you did see Maa Sharda, follow her aadesh. If not it > > may be > > > your subconscious.> > > > > > Chandrashekhar.> > > > > > litsol wrote:> > > >> > > >> > > > Respected All elders, gurus and friends --> > > >> > > > I had an strange vision yesterday, You know sometimes i happen to > > get> > > > God's vision and yesterday, Maa Sharada came in my vision, > > directed

me> > > > to not to do astrology, not to become astrologers, not to suggest> > > > remedies, not to do things like this....> > > >> > > > Rather she said i can be a facilitator,a researcher a co-ordinator> > > > instead, but not a functional astrologer, why ? I was discouraged > > by> > > > this vision. I also had other bad dreams. I hardly see dreams, > > say ,> > > > once in 4-5 months> > > >> > > > Pls. tell me how to intereprete this messages, what wrong i did or> > > > doing, Otherwise it was a good day for me, did good job and > > participated> > > > in 4 hrs technical meeting, strongly represented my technical > > ideas and> > > > it was appreciated.> > > >> > > > regards,>

> > > Lalit.> > > >> > > >> > >> > > > > > > > > > > > Send instant messages to your online friends http://uk.messenger.> >> > > > > > Send instant messages to your online friends http://uk.messenger.> Send instant messages to your online friends http://uk.messenger.

Hare ramakrishna

Om namao narayanaya

dear javed saab ,

namaskar and assalam alaikkum and ramadan al kareem to u

U can buy initialy some K N rao s books also along with books recommended by lalit ji like vimshottarry dasa made easy to jaimini chara dasa which is moderately priced and it is specialy designed to learn the non sanskrit knowing students ,once u go one by one u will get more clear visions .And you can download sreenadh articles from his group where u and me r member ,its worth as sreenadh is best astro critic in world i ever come tru and even in case some doubts regrding some slokas i consult him and he never compromise for all neo theoreys floating in market and web .So u will not hav much confusions and slowly u can make charts and follow all discussions

U down load jaggannath hora .7 versions and u can use it for learning ,its designed by sri P V R naraasimha rao and its freely down loadable .Even it s used by highly professional astrologers .

all the wishes for a good learning.

regds sunil nair

Vedic Astrologyandhealing , javed khaanzada <javed_khaanzada wrote:>> Dear Sunil Sir,> > Thanks for your comprehensive reply,and your precious advices.Really earlier I dont knew that astrology would be helpful to see the dreams,and through parsan they could be intrepreted.> > Sir,I started throu,future point india's site,there it was easy to check any one's birth chart,then you could easily know about the nature of planets,which are friends,neutrals and enemies and in which bhava they are placed.Its my thought that its a easy job,BUT when I joined several groups,read their discussions,read many articles,I reached in a conclusion that its a ocean and a very difficult job.> > Kindly named some books of Indian well know writers for beginners,those are available in India,so could I buy them in near future.> > Yes,Lalit is a very good guy with a soft heart.Being a cope,its my sixth sense reading,that some one who is not a girl,firstly intoduced himself as girl in the group,and then complained to Rup Sir,regarding Lalit's behaviour,how you could recognise some one with mail address?> > Yes,your advice is good for Lalit,that he should wait for some time,earlier Rup Sir has also advised him to wait for his Venus Dasha.> > Again thanks for your advices.> > Regds-javed> > sunil nair astro_tellerkerala wrote:> Hare rama krishna ,> dear javed sahib .> Thanks for your concern abt my frnd lalit .> In astrology there are methods to see the dream and its analysis tru prashna ,charts and periods running ,Yes no harm in waiting for a further warning or signals > But astrological treatises also warns ,not venture into predictions unless u hav enough experinces and approval from your guru ji .> so i always warns new generation of astrologers also wait for some more time period as most of them learns the techniqs from web pages and books .And many of the theoreys they learned need not be correct as they dont know the validity of source and also no personal experince to validate it >So we hav to take the result of bad karma resulting from giving a wrong prediction.> Then it may result in bad accumulation of too much karma by giving wrong predictions at wrong time .> Suppose some one consult me for a business ,and i giv him wrong prediction and he lost his business ,here what is happening .He not only looses all his money also has to pay off lot of money as bad debts and may be all the rest of his life may be he has to spend for it .So if i am responsible ,pls imagine what is the karma i may acquire ?> Discussing charts is learning no problem ,its a good exercise .where as some ppl they pose as astrologers and start giving opinion on any thing and every thing .As vedic astrology is designed by rishis who was compassionate whole world and they dont hav any motive except the happiness peace and prosperity of the whole world ,so if we ventrure into advises without fully equipped it may invite even their wrath .And also it says the nava grahas will be present with u when u r reading a chart and their blessing is required to arrive at correct conclusions ,EVEN i find very learned and senior gurujis always do prayachitta pooja or mantras ( repentance prayers ) before and after they do predictions > Here i must say that lalit ji was always open and his discussion was always to invite senior learned persons to see the chart and help the nativ .A way of persuasion which i find a new way to keep all of us very active .> so i still feel mothers warning shud be obeyed by him .But no harming in particiapting in discussions and helping natives to arrive at best conclusions so long as he dont predict for others .> Even during our personal discussions i expressed him ,he has potential and ability to predict even with or without learning systematicaly,which is in budding state .as some clairvoyancy yogas in his chart shows .Which is rare combination even a highly professional astrologer will be jealous .So he has to wait for some period till he mature enough to do it .Or till holi mother give her approval as he is worshipping her .Maa sharada is embodyment of all knowledge .> I find in my personal life many ppl got distroyed by venturing into astrology at immature stage and now they r paying their price for it .> regrds sunil nair .> om shreem mahalaxmai namah.> > > Vedic Astrologyandhealing , javed khaanzada javed_khaanzada@ wrote:> >> > I think Lalit should wait the next warning of Maa Sharda,may be it was an illusion.> > > > Regds-javed> > > > Sushil Dikshit sushil.dikshit@ wrote:> > > > Dear Lalit,> > > > I will not go deep into your birth chart. One thing should be clear > > that most of deciions in life can be taken without looking into birth > > chart. But the condition is you should be very wise and follow the > > baic rules(in law we say it Laws of Natural Justice). > > > > Here it is clear if a Supreme authority has directed you to do so you > > should follow the authority and if it was an illusion, still you are > > advised to leave astrology for some time and analyxe changes in life.> > > > sushil dikshit> > > > Vedic Astrologyandhealing , Chandrashekhar > > sharma.chandrashekhar@ wrote:> > >> > > Dear Lalit,> > > > > > If you think you did see Maa Sharda, follow her aadesh. If not it > > may be > > > your subconscious.> > > > > > Chandrashekhar.> > > > > > litsol wrote:> > > >> > > >> > > > Respected All elders, gurus and friends --> > > >> > > > I had an strange vision yesterday, You know sometimes i happen to > > get> > > > God's vision and yesterday, Maa Sharada came in my vision, > > directed me> > > > to not to do astrology, not to become astrologers, not to suggest> > > > remedies, not to do things like this....> > > >> > > > Rather she said i can be a facilitator,a researcher a co-ordinator> > > > instead, but not a functional astrologer, why ? I was discouraged > > by> > > > this vision. I also had other bad dreams. I hardly see dreams, > > say ,> > > > once in 4-5 months> > > >> > > > Pls. tell me how to intereprete this messages, what wrong i did or> > > > doing, Otherwise it was a good day for me, did good job and > > participated> > > > in 4 hrs technical meeting, strongly represented my technical > > ideas and> > > > it was appreciated.> > > >> > > > regards,> > > > Lalit.> > > >> > > >> > >> > > > > > > > > > > > Send instant messages to your online friends http://uk.messenger.> >> > > > > > Send instant messages to your online friends http://uk.messenger.>

Yes Sir, This is what i always liked, if we all are human beings, why

there are so much differences in our attitude to the rest.

If we cant solve one's problem, at least can speak to him

respectfully, at least can suggest him something or can link him up

with some resource.

I wanted to visit Palika Bazaar for ur's software, perhapse i m not

going now as it's evening and by the time, i reach there it w'd be

too late.

regards,

Lalit.

<javed_khaanzada wrote:

>

> Hello Dear Lalit,

>

> My reservations has removed by Sinil Sir,regarding your dream.

>

> Yes,I am stronger beleiver of darghas,but I am a so so

muslim,dont know much about the spirit of Islam.Dont offer five times

prayer,those are must for a muslim.some times,the Friday prayer,which

is also must.But I keep fasting 30 days in Ramadan,as now a days I am

having,even my children also.From 0400 to 1830 hrs,fasting with out

drinking and eating any thing,keeps me dull and irritating.

>

> But,I think above all to serve humin beings,and to respect

them,is above all,with out any race and colour and any boundries.God

is one but its names are change,we call him by different names,and he

listen,remaining are the ladder or (wasila).

>

> I want to share my experience with you.As I remained as SHO,in

various police stations of my city,and I know very well the thana

culture,which is same in sub-continent,poor and low caste are been

insulted there.

>

> I have a rule,when I got charge of any thana,I call a roll

call,in which all of my staff include.I give them three

intructions,which they have to oblidge strictly.

>

> 1-You will not use any loose talk(GAALI) with peoples (specially

with poor peoples,like thele wala,mochi)

>

> 2- You will not do any maletreatment,specially with poor ones.

(In case,third degree have to implement,in my absence you will not do)

>

> 3-You have to quit (chadar chrhana culture),which is also very

popular in the thanas of sub-continent,usually when a poor approach

to thana,for missing complaint of his I.D.Card,staff demands him 100

or 200 rupees for report,its a very shameful culture,earlier he is in

problem,and we are aslo demanding him bribe.(aye ho to kia laye

ho,jao ge to kia de ke jao ge.....:).means thane pe kissi ka jaiz

kaam bhi ho to chaddar lazmi charhani he.

>

> I give them 3 days,to think,if they agree with my above

rules,stay other wise he have to right to get leave,or transfer to

another police station.

>

> I know very well,majority of my staff dislike me,but my inner

soul becomes satisfied,I always sleep well.Due to which sometimes I

had conflicts with my superiors,but majority of them support me.

>

> I feel very happy,when during petrolling,poors met me and

discuss their problems,open heartedly,when I solved their problems,

(tab woh apne dono hath utha ke dua datete hain to jisam ka ang ang

khoshi se phoola nahi samata he)at this moment I think this is my

prayer.I dont drink,neither I have contacts with women except my

wife.You know in this profession both comes automatically,and if you

avoided them it will be your great success.

>

> So my brother Lalit,serve the humanetarins,GOD will be with you.

>

> Regds-javed

>

>

>

>

> litsol <mishra.lalit wrote:

> Javed Shaab,

>

> It's a right suggestion, I hardly see a dream, I have seen many

> god's and saints appearing in their normal human form but dreams,

> hardly comes to me.

>

> As u r following Islam, u may feel good that in Bhopal, when i was

> used to be a student, I did a wonderful experiment, our Gayatri

> Mantra is a beautiful prayer to God, I decided to test what happens

> if i do Gayatri Mantra in a muslim majaar, I chosen a majaar on the

> main road opposit the Police Head Quarter, Bhopal, It's a well

> managed majaar, I used to go there around 11 pm and w'd sit there

> chanting gayatri mantra for some 30-40 minutes.

>

> the experience was,i felt, people like my arrival and chanting

> mantra there, no one ever disturbed me, no one ever asked a

question

> about me, no one ever tried to chase me. i did this around 1 month,

> I also felt some good soul or spirit waits for my arrival there.

>

> One day, I realized, both and all the religion are praying the same

> god, like some scientists gives attention to one aspect, some gives

> attention to two aspects, the founders of the religions have taken

> the same approach, as per their vision and capability they

> interpreted the divine messages passed onto them by the God. It's

> our mistake that we keep the god at second position and the

messager

> or founder of the religion at first place.

>

> As a man, a messanger or founder can do mistakes or overlooks or

> misinterprete the occult message given to him while conveying to

> mass. so, if we see some doubts or confusion in relegious texts or

> lesons, we should look at God first and then apply our conciousness

> or humanity to decide what's is correct, that what is written or

> what is there in our heart.

>

> regards,

> Lalit.

>

> Vedic Astrologyandhealing , javed khaanzada

> <javed_khaanzada@> wrote:

> >

> > I think Lalit should wait the next warning of Maa Sharda,may be

it

> was an illusion.

> >

> > Regds-javed

> >

> > Sushil Dikshit <sushil.dikshit@> wrote:

> >

> > Dear Lalit,

> >

> > I will not go deep into your birth chart. One thing should be

> clear

> > that most of deciions in life can be taken without looking into

> birth

> > chart. But the condition is you should be very wise and follow

the

> > baic rules(in law we say it Laws of Natural Justice).

> >

> > Here it is clear if a Supreme authority has directed you to do so

> you

> > should follow the authority and if it was an illusion, still you

> are

> > advised to leave astrology for some time and analyxe changes in

> life.

> >

> > sushil dikshit

> >

> > Vedic Astrologyandhealing , Chandrashekhar

> > <sharma.chandrashekhar@> wrote:

> > >

> > > Dear Lalit,

> > >

> > > If you think you did see Maa Sharda, follow her aadesh. If not

> it

> > may be

> > > your subconscious.

> > >

> > > Chandrashekhar.

> > >

> > > litsol wrote:

> > > >

> > > >

> > > > Respected All elders, gurus and friends --

> > > >

> > > > I had an strange vision yesterday, You know sometimes i

happen

> to

> > get

> > > > God's vision and yesterday, Maa Sharada came in my vision,

> > directed me

> > > > to not to do astrology, not to become astrologers, not to

> suggest

> > > > remedies, not to do things like this....

> > > >

> > > > Rather she said i can be a facilitator,a researcher a co-

> ordinator

> > > > instead, but not a functional astrologer, why ? I was

> discouraged

> > by

> > > > this vision. I also had other bad dreams. I hardly see

dreams,

> > say ,

> > > > once in 4-5 months

> > > >

> > > > Pls. tell me how to intereprete this messages, what wrong i

> did or

> > > > doing, Otherwise it was a good day for me, did good job and

> > participated

> > > > in 4 hrs technical meeting, strongly represented my technical

> > ideas and

> > > > it was appreciated.

> > > >

> > > > regards,

> > > > Lalit.

> > > >

> > > >

> > >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > Send instant messages to your online friends

> http://uk.messenger.

>

Dear Sunil Sir, Namaste. Yes,I have saved the books names.Also down loadding articles from Sreenadh ji's,surley he is a genius man.I also have downloaded JagannathanHora 7.0 from his site,but when I tried to open it,it comes,The compressed (zipped) folder is invalid or corrupted),so I am unable to use it. Regds-javedsunil nair <astro_tellerkerala wrote: Hare ramakrishna Om namao

narayanaya dear javed saab , namaskar and assalam alaikkum and ramadan al kareem to u U can buy initialy some K N rao s books also along with books recommended by lalit ji like vimshottarry dasa made easy to jaimini chara dasa which is moderately priced and it is specialy designed to learn the non sanskrit knowing students ,once u go one by one u will get more clear visions .And you can download sreenadh articles from his group where u and me r member ,its worth as sreenadh is best astro critic in world i ever come tru and even in case some doubts regrding some slokas i consult him and he never compromise for all neo theoreys floating in market and web .So u will not hav much confusions and slowly u can make charts and follow all discussions U down load jaggannath hora .7 versions and u can use it

for learning ,its designed by sri P V R naraasimha rao and its freely down loadable .Even it s used by highly professional astrologers . all the wishes for a good learning. regds sunil nair om shreem mahalaxmai namah. Vedic Astrologyandhealing , javed khaanzada <javed_khaanzada wrote:>> Dear Sunil Sir,> > Thanks for your comprehensive reply,and your precious advices.Really earlier I dont knew that astrology would be helpful to see the dreams,and through parsan they could be intrepreted.> > Sir,I started throu,future point india's site,there it was easy to check any one's birth chart,then you could easily know about the nature of planets,which are friends,neutrals and enemies and in which bhava they are placed.Its my thought that

its a easy job,BUT when I joined several groups,read their discussions,read many articles,I reached in a conclusion that its a ocean and a very difficult job.> > Kindly named some books of Indian well know writers for beginners,those are available in India,so could I buy them in near future.> > Yes,Lalit is a very good guy with a soft heart.Being a cope,its my sixth sense reading,that some one who is not a girl,firstly intoduced himself as girl in the group,and then complained to Rup Sir,regarding Lalit's behaviour,how you could recognise some one with mail address?> > Yes,your advice is good for Lalit,that he should wait for some time,earlier Rup Sir has also advised him to wait for his Venus Dasha.> > Again thanks for your advices.> > Regds-javed> > sunil nair astro_tellerkerala wrote:> Hare rama krishna ,> dear javed sahib .> Thanks for your concern abt

my frnd lalit .> In astrology there are methods to see the dream and its analysis tru prashna ,charts and periods running ,Yes no harm in waiting for a further warning or signals > But astrological treatises also warns ,not venture into predictions unless u hav enough experinces and approval from your guru ji .> so i always warns new generation of astrologers also wait for some more time period as most of them learns the techniqs from web pages and books .And many of the theoreys they learned need not be correct as they dont know the validity of source and also no personal experince to validate it >So we hav to take the result of bad karma resulting from giving a wrong prediction.> Then it may result in bad accumulation of too much karma by giving wrong predictions at wrong time .> Suppose some one consult me for a business ,and i giv him wrong prediction and he lost his business ,here what is happening .He not only looses all his

money also has to pay off lot of money as bad debts and may be all the rest of his life may be he has to spend for it .So if i am responsible ,pls imagine what is the karma i may acquire ?> Discussing charts is learning no problem ,its a good exercise .where as some ppl they pose as astrologers and start giving opinion on any thing and every thing .As vedic astrology is designed by rishis who was compassionate whole world and they dont hav any motive except the happiness peace and prosperity of the whole world ,so if we ventrure into advises without fully equipped it may invite even their wrath .And also it says the nava grahas will be present with u when u r reading a chart and their blessing is required to arrive at correct conclusions ,EVEN i find very learned and senior gurujis always do prayachitta pooja or mantras ( repentance prayers ) before and after they do predictions > Here i must say that lalit ji was always open and his discussion was always to

invite senior learned persons to see the chart and help the nativ .A way of persuasion which i find a new way to keep all of us very active .> so i still feel mothers warning shud be obeyed by him .But no harming in particiapting in discussions and helping natives to arrive at best conclusions so long as he dont predict for others .> Even during our personal discussions i expressed him ,he has potential and ability to predict even with or without learning systematicaly,which is in budding state .as some clairvoyancy yogas in his chart shows .Which is rare combination even a highly professional astrologer will be jealous .So he has to wait for some period till he mature enough to do it .Or till holi mother give her approval as he is worshipping her .Maa sharada is embodyment of all knowledge .> I find in my personal life many ppl got distroyed by venturing into astrology at immature stage and now they r paying their price for it .> regrds

sunil nair .> om shreem mahalaxmai namah.> > > Vedic Astrologyandhealing , javed khaanzada javed_khaanzada@ wrote:> >> > I think Lalit should wait the next warning of Maa Sharda,may be it was an illusion.> > > > Regds-javed> > > > Sushil Dikshit sushil.dikshit@ wrote:> > > > Dear Lalit,> > > > I will not go deep into your birth chart. One thing should be clear > > that most of deciions in life can be taken without looking into birth > > chart. But the condition is you should be very wise and follow the > > baic rules(in law we say it Laws of Natural Justice). > > > > Here it is clear if a Supreme authority has directed you to do so you > > should follow the authority and if it was an illusion, still you are > > advised to leave astrology for some

time and analyxe changes in life.> > > > sushil dikshit> > > > Vedic Astrologyandhealing , Chandrashekhar > > sharma.chandrashekhar@ wrote:> > >> > > Dear Lalit,> > > > > > If you think you did see Maa Sharda, follow her aadesh. If not it > > may be > > > your subconscious.> > > > > > Chandrashekhar.> > > > > > litsol wrote:> > > >> > > >> > > > Respected All elders, gurus and friends --> > > >> > > > I had an strange vision yesterday, You know sometimes i happen to > > get> > > > God's vision and yesterday, Maa Sharada came in my vision, > > directed me> > > > to not to do astrology, not to become astrologers, not to suggest>

> > > remedies, not to do things like this....> > > >> > > > Rather she said i can be a facilitator,a researcher a co-ordinator> > > > instead, but not a functional astrologer, why ? I was discouraged > > by> > > > this vision. I also had other bad dreams. I hardly see dreams, > > say ,> > > > once in 4-5 months> > > >> > > > Pls. tell me how to intereprete this messages, what wrong i did or> > > > doing, Otherwise it was a good day for me, did good job and > > participated> > > > in 4 hrs technical meeting, strongly represented my technical > > ideas and> > > > it was appreciated.> > > >> > > > regards,> > > > Lalit.> > > >> > > >> > >> > > > >

> > > > > > > Send instant messages to your online friends http://uk.messenger.> >> > > > > > Send instant messages to your online friends http://uk.messenger.> Send instant messages to your online friends http://uk.messenger.