Dob: 22nd July 1966

Time : 1.30 AM

Place Kanpur(Uttar Pradesh)

My main concern is about my carrear. Now am 41yrs Old and till date

I have not settled, Althogh I did 5 jobs from Year 1991 to Year

2000. Since March 2001 I am doing Business of Medicine Retail and

Now a days It is in very bad shape. Problem is this, I am struggling

always from this type of situations, they are comming very regularly

in my life so that I am not settled in my life till date.

Although I have received the reply from Shri Lalit Ji ,I will come

out from this problem Only after Sep. 2008 and He further told me

that I have kind of RAJYOGA because saturn is In 11th House...its

suprising that rajyoga is like this.. where I am strugling for Bread

and Butter for my family.

Further some Astrologer told me that I Have KalSharp yog because

Rahu in 1st House and Ketu at 7th House? Its true... Further they

told me that I am also Passing Sate Sati of Shanni which just begain

and it will end ard Yrs 2012...

Mr Nair its my humble rquest to you, Plz look my haro and tell me

whts is excatly going in my life.Is that any chance, I will settle

parmanetly in my life if yes thn WHEN? Is ever I Have My OWN HOUSE?

Regards

Sandeep

Hare ramakrishna

dear sandeep ji ,

sorry for the delay ,as i hav lot of work going on and my other posting is in leisure time in between chats and the ppl who come is taking lot of time in chat as majority dont know astrology and not familiar with any of the terms we use ,so each and every thing we need to explain .Esp non indian customers.

First let me say u dont hav any kala sarpa yoga even the yoga is under debate as with lack of support from classical books ,and even according to approved advocates of this yoga in astro u dont hav this kal sarpa or kalamrit yogas which says it may delay ones prosperity upto 45 years or 54 years respectively .

And u can find many of great world leader s has this yoga

so is it yoga (rises giving combination ) or shud it be dreaded like many paundits in north india suggests ?And in kerala astrology which has un broken and continuous record of astrology as there is no wars ,aggression or natural calamity and astrology and astrologers was supported by kings ,land lords and general public and u can see the prominent house in village may be an astrologers house with all prosperity .As ppl also pays them lavishly unlike north .So most of them till recently dont fleece customers or terrorise them .

Now more details abt your chart .

------

You born with Taurus lagna and moon in simha rasi (leo) and ur nakshsatra is poorvaphalguni 4th pada ,so u born in venus dasa .

Only problem the bhagyodaya not realy happened for a continuous period because of the changing dasa patterns in chart .As dasa is giver of good and bad results in chart.

Now the dasa operating is rahu who is placed in 12th house from lagna >planets placed in 12th can be detrimental to over all growth and even being in expenditure bhava it may cause unneccessarry expenditure .More over rahu has given its navamsa to sagitarius the 8th house in natal chart ,so it shows unforeseen problems and dangers and sudden happening .

Now at present Mars sub period is going on who is dispositor of rahu and in rahu s star and Placed in 2nd house with 8th lord and lagna lord ,who is also 6th lord

This period is dasantha (period of ending of a dasa) and generaly a period of caution ,and i think u may involve in some thing other than what u do today and u r attention may be fully drwan towards it .During this period .I am seeing a total transformation in profession during this period.

This rahu -mars period ends in sept middle of 2008.

Now transits shud be care full till dec 2007 after wards i find a relief ,But sani in sadesathi -2nd phace going tru one of his weak rasi and mars has given 0 bindus ,so till mars transit over leo ,driving cars and going out in odd hours and etc shud be taken with care only .This period of mars transit in leo co incide with ending of rahu dasa ,its from 21st june 2008 to 9th aug 2008.

Then like lalit ji said your jup period which shows money tru interactions ,travels ,and may be partnerships ,is in a special amsa which will giving raja yoga .Almost close to that degree so i hope it will giv complete relief ,but see its 16 years dasa so it may be give results slowly .

even next dasa of sat is also find to be supporting being 11th house and close to special amasa .Also rajayoga planet for taurus lagna.

so do prayers to lord hanumnji on saturday and pray hanuman chalisa 7 times min daily and if posible morning and evening will take care of ur problems .

Do some charities for poor and hungry according to your resourses every saturday.Do the remedies tru out your life which may giv u more benefits.

all the best and be blesssed.

regrds sunil nair

om shreem mahalaxmai namah.

http://www.indiamart.com/Vedic Astrology/

pt.sunilnair@ gmail.com

Vedic Astrologyandhealing , "sandeep_khare2000" <sandeep_khare2000 wrote:>> Respected Sunil Ji> Hare Ramakrishna> > I am sandeep Khare 41 yrs old man from Kanpur. Here I am giving you > my Birth Detail> > Sandeep B Khare> Dob: 22nd July 1966> Time : 1.30 AM> Place Kanpur(Uttar Pradesh)> > My main concern is about my carrear. Now am 41yrs Old and till date > I have not settled, Althogh I did 5 jobs from Year 1991 to Year > 2000. Since March 2001 I am doing Business of Medicine Retail and > Now a days It is in very bad shape. Problem is this, I am struggling > always from this type of situations, they are comming very regularly > in my life so that I am not settled in my life till date.> > Although I have received the reply from Shri Lalit Ji ,I will come > out from this problem Only after Sep. 2008 and He further told me > that I have kind of RAJYOGA because saturn is In 11th House...its > suprising that rajyoga is like this.. where I am strugling for Bread > and Butter for my family.> Further some Astrologer told me that I Have KalSharp yog because > Rahu in 1st House and Ketu at 7th House? Its true... Further they > told me that I am also Passing Sate Sati of Shanni which just begain > and it will end ard Yrs 2012...> > Mr Nair its my humble rquest to you, Plz look my haro and tell me > whts is excatly going in my life.Is that any chance, I will settle > parmanetly in my life if yes thn WHEN? Is ever I Have My OWN HOUSE?> > Regards> Sandeep>