IndiaDivine.org

To Avesh Ji

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Hello Mr. MishraI am a new member to the group and yet to start learning astrology.My main aim to understand and guide the people at large . I feel your guidance on the subject will help me to achieve my goal.Thanks and with regardslitsol <mishra.lalit wrote: Dear Sir, Through other groups, i came to know enough about u, an elderly person like you makes us feel great, If i remember properly, u were about to tell us something. Then the sequence was broken. regards, Lalit Mishra MEHTAVEEOM HEALTHCARE

Shape in your own image. Join our Network Research Panel today!

Dear Lalitji, It's always nice to be appreciated by veterans like Ranjanji. Why don't you post your observations on the 2 charts and I will take it from there (that is the best way to learn Jyotish) Vakri planets can be very tricky.I will write on this shortly.Pls bear with me till then Regards, aavesh litsol <mishra.lalit wrote: Dear Avesh Ji,No, I mean not the age, but the respect and gravity. Rohani Ranjan like person addressed you with "Elder Brother". I saw his one of the mails.You wanted me to understand two charts - 1. Osho 2. Mata Anandmayee.The other thing in thread was vakri planet, which i think, i have understood now. but planets in cusp still troubles to me.I saw, even with 25 yrs of experience, Rup Sir was asking a guy who is just good in translations, when we all met in delhi.regards,Lalit Mishra.Vedic Astrologyandhealing , aavesh t wrote:>> > Dear Lalitji,> > Nice to get

your mail.> > By the way I am not as old as I sound (For the record I am 38 years old only ) !!> > However,as far as Jyotish is concerned I have been studying it for the past 11 years and have been fortunate > to come across some interesting people owing to > my interest in this Vidya> > Could you pls point out what was pending to be discussed> as I have lost the thread of discussion> > > Regards,> > aavesh> > > > > litsol wrote:> Dear Sir,> > Through other groups, i came to know enough about u, an elderly person > like you makes us feel great, If i remember properly, u were about to > tell us something. Then the sequence was broken.> > > regards,> Lalit Mishra> > > > >