IndiaDivine.org

Sunil Ji, Dont Shield Srinadh and His Mischiefs !!

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Dear Group,

He (Srinadh is a 34 yrs old guy, with so much poison in his mind,

very clever).

During the Navaratris when we burn the Ravan, he acted like Ravan

getting support from Sunil Nair ji like astrologers.

I liked and respected Sunil Nair Ji, but i m unable to understand

what is making him so helpless before this cheap Srinadh, what is

interrelationship, i dont know.

Sunil Ji, It's not so easy to speak any thing to mislead people,

those days are gone when people w'd remain silent allowing you to do

mass nuisance, it's now 4'th day and not a single evidence that

Srinadh could put, even not showing his face in his own group.

Pls. stand for the truth and spirituality, respect what u write on

the top of ur mails - Hare RamKrishna.

If u dont change urself and ur attitude, I m sorry, I will remove you

from the list of Gurus.

We dont need people who uses knowledge (astrology) to spread poison

or support those people who spread poision.

Take my words seriously, very seriously, I have two modes of

warnings, i m warning in both ways.

regards,

Lalit Mishra

Hare ramakrishna,

dear lalit ,

i dont know why are u so afraid ,if he can come out with some thing its good if not also good.

I am doing max my duty as moderater --so ur or his opinions are not my opinions,personaly i may hav a diffenet opinion,in a group i respect all opinions

if parasara said budha is thief ( just a comaparison--not true ) i will check parasara and it cannot be so ,as parasar lived may b originaly bc 7000 and budha bc 500 ,so this is how co realates .how we use logic

u said ur opinions abt budha once ,may be so many ppl has differrent opinions ,dont be childish

u know that sreenadh is away ,i told u so many times .let him come and let him put his views

u can put the views

dont call the moderater bad and ask to stop a discussion

b4 in christian world they all blv earth was flat ,even procecuted also many ,but ppl go against it ,then they devlped scintificaly .so who was responsible for growth ,religion or scince?

here no case of religion ,now u know status of religion in western world .No body respect any preist there ,if any dicisions go against their personal opinions

i am writing here means u r inviting .i told u in many times in personal interactions dont try to force our views on others

my duty as moderater is stop hate mails and spams

i am not party to discussions

i never said pro or anti opinions ,then i dont know ,u put so many mails in various forums and u make me answer all ,which is not my job .

its childishness,u r blaiming a person who is doing his job ,if u hav personal differrence with some body ,i told u b4 also ,i cannot be that way .its part of u r personality and mine is differrent ,other person he will be differrent ,U learn to respect all ppl in their own way .

just cursing or thing wont work ,and telling truth or digging past wont hurt any thing ,it will giv more clear idea only .

every body know our culture of indus valley civilization was not based on vedas and we took many lesson from them including vastu .It was community vastu they were doing .and now we call vedic ,so if some one digs and take out some thing ,if u hav answer u answer it with point to questions .

india has gone tru various stages ,if some one is investigating ,if u hav ur say ,u do it that way ,dont be a talibanist and say stop discussions or u will be cursed ,in that case no devlpment in this world would hav happened

r u ready to put a uniform and eat same food ever day and all uniform way living .as some body wanted put that way ,u know how russia failed .Because every body has his own opinions and his own ideas .

a garden with one color flower will be a commercial looking one ,not any one will call it as garden .

so stop putting mails in other forums ,i always allowed ur posts and even ppl with hate with me mails on board ,so if u can think think it

i dont hav any thing to loose ,as i hav a principle and i dont care what u r opinion or others opinion and i will not put my words in some ones mouth

regrds sunil nair

om shreem mahalaxmai namah.

Vedic Astrologyandhealing , "litsol" <mishra.lalit wrote:>> Dear Group,> > He (Srinadh is a 34 yrs old guy, with so much poison in his mind, > very clever).> > During the Navaratris when we burn the Ravan, he acted like Ravan> getting support from Sunil Nair ji like astrologers.> > I liked and respected Sunil Nair Ji, but i m unable to understand> what is making him so helpless before this cheap Srinadh, what is> interrelationship, i dont know.> > Sunil Ji, It's not so easy to speak any thing to mislead people, > those days are gone when people w'd remain silent allowing you to do > mass nuisance, it's now 4'th day and not a single evidence that > Srinadh could put, even not showing his face in his own group.> > Pls. stand for the truth and spirituality, respect what u write on > the top of ur mails - Hare RamKrishna.> > If u dont change urself and ur attitude, I m sorry, I will remove you > from the list of Gurus.> > We dont need people who uses knowledge (astrology) to spread poison > or support those people who spread poision.> > Take my words seriously, very seriously, I have two modes of > warnings, i m warning in both ways.> > > regards,> Lalit Mishra>

Dear Sunil Ji,

Do u think i m afraid - he who is hiding his face after

challanged in almost all astrology groups by me, is afraid not

me. u can forward this copy of mail to srinadh.

Me, i m angry at your role. u cant justify abuses in the name of the

discussion, better, if u have shown a bit of courage and asked

Srinadh to put evidences in support of his statement.

I know u have distanced himself from srinadh, after my pressing

persuation, it's good for you.

pls. make sure it's not happening again in life.

regards,

Lalit.

Vedic Astrologyandhealing , " litsol "

> <mishra.lalit@> wrote:

> >

> > Dear Group,

> >

> > He (Srinadh is a 34 yrs old guy, with so much poison in his mind,

> > very clever).

> >

> > During the Navaratris when we burn the Ravan, he acted like Ravan

> > getting support from Sunil Nair ji like astrologers.

> >

> > I liked and respected Sunil Nair Ji, but i m unable to understand

> > what is making him so helpless before this cheap Srinadh, what is

> > interrelationship, i dont know.

> >

> > Sunil Ji, It's not so easy to speak any thing to mislead people,

> > those days are gone when people w'd remain silent allowing you to

do

> > mass nuisance, it's now 4'th day and not a single evidence that

> > Srinadh could put, even not showing his face in his own group.

> >

> > Pls. stand for the truth and spirituality, respect what u write on

> > the top of ur mails - Hare RamKrishna.

> >

> > If u dont change urself and ur attitude, I m sorry, I will remove

you

> > from the list of Gurus.

> >

> > We dont need people who uses knowledge (astrology) to spread

poison

> > or support those people who spread poision.

> >

> > Take my words seriously, very seriously, I have two modes of

> > warnings, i m warning in both ways.

> >

> >

> > regards,

> > Lalit Mishra

> >

>

--- End forwarded message ---