IndiaDivine.org

Trip to Badrinath - Rudraprayag- Kedarnath: Rejuvenating Deva Bhumi

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Dear Lait, Welcome back !! It shall be interesting to hear of your experiences during this blessed trip Regards, aavesh litsol <mishra.lalit wrote: Dear Chandra Prakash,Yes, it's true, the names given to towns and villages of uttranchal where life is still very

difficult, very tough, indicates, earlier there was something existing physically too.At badrinath, i got an unbelievable divine learning.I will write more on the trip in the evning.You are fortunate coz u born in such a holy place.regards,Lalit.Vedic Astrologyandhealing , chandra prakash wrote:>> Respected Sirs,> You are fortunate and having seen such mail i personally feel myself fortunate too, at least i am reading someone having to the GOD palaces.> I too belong to uttranchal, same place you visited but nevery got fortune to be in such holy earth in this universe, praying GOD to give us such opportunities.> now coming to some information got from one of my relatives, basis some TV programmes. as i heard this north eastern part in the earth is really GOD's place. as viewed by some TV journalists. as per them battles

between GOD and devils were fought in the ghati of this land only.. the journalists could view just fogs and nothing else from the top of these heights. It is a heard story, would ask you more basis your experiences / study.> Sincerely yours,> > > litsol > Vedic Astrologyandhealing > Thursday, 25 October, 2007 12:23:13 PM> [Vedic Astrologyandhealing] Trip to Badrinath - Rudraprayag-Kedarnath: Rejuvenating Deva Bhumi> > > Dear Group,> > I m back from a purely unplanned trip to devabhumi Badrinath -> Rudraprayag- Kedarnath and other places, in fact, uttarakhand' s every> town is a tertha or devine place. I got a rare opportunity to spend> nights in these three of the most sacred places of india.> > It was a unplanned visit though saints and other people who

were also> visiting places, confirmed, this is the kind of the best planned trip,> one saint, the last direct desciple of Swami Shivananda (Divine Life> Society), even said to me - It's not only you, it's the good karma of ur> parents coupled with ur previous birth's has caused you to come down> here, had u come here 2 days before, u w'd have been cursing the God,> why he called you in such a tough and troublsome weather conditions.> > After sevral experiences, now, I believe God is the best planner and we> can leave planning part on him, so i did, and everywhere, comfort that i> got was naturally beating the comfort that they got with long> plannings, coz, God was managing everything to me, in fact, while> entering to uttrakhand (uttaranchal) i prayed to God, now you pls. care> the trip to your place, I had no warm cloths with me, just 2 pair of

non> denim pants and shirts i kept with me.> > A complete bucket of divine experiences - rejuvenating and thrilling.> > I w'd write more later.> > regards,> Lalit.> > > > > > Save all your chat conversations. Find them online at http://in.messenger./webmessengerpromo.php>