IndiaDivine.org

Deepak Chopra's chart (Chandrashekarji)

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Dear Chandrashekarji,Sadar Pranaam, Thanks for your response on my mail. You are right Sir.There are two Pravarajya Yogas in his chart

: (i)Shani aspecting Chandra placed in the 8th (which nullifies the Balarishta yoga resulting from placement of Chandra in 8th) (ii)The Yuti of 4 Grahas in his 9th house of spirituality Inspite of these Pravarajya Yogas, Deepak Chopra is running a thriving medical practice (combining Allopathy,Ayurveda,Yoga and natural medicine) and is the physician of choice for several high profile Hollywood celebrities(Demi Moore,Madonna among several others) The reason why these Pravarajya Yogas have not resulted in ascetism is that in his chart,Guru is combust in Rasi chart and in Neecha Rasi in Navamsha chart.Guru is one of the weakest planets in his chart (by Shadbala). The malefics are very strong (Shani Maharaj in 6th and Mangal in 9th),more significantly Rahu in 4th in Uccha Rasi (as per Parashara) have denied total ascetism However,with Guru in Swarasi (in 9th house in D-20 chart) the spirituality underlying his efforts is undeniable It would be nice if you could offer your comments on this chart.This will be a learning experience for all of us Looking forward to your response Sir Regards,

aavesh Chandrashekhar <sharma.chandrashekhar wrote: Dear Aavesh,There appear to be two yogas indicating either renunciation or strong leaning to spiritualism in the chart. One is the pravrajya yoga in 9th and another aspect of Saturn on Moon. Or am I missing something?Chandrashekhar.aavesh t wrote: Dear Lalit, That’s the spirit.Keep it up To get you started,I am furnishing the birth details of Deepak Chopra (which you had asked for in one of your previous mails) d.o.b:22nd October 1946 t.o.b:15.45 Birthplace:New Delhi This is an interesting and complex chart and a case study for ' spiritualitual potential in a chart' Cheers, aavesh litsol <litsol > wrote: Dear Group,I have been busy in some of personal, professional as well as social issues, group also looks very quiet.Let's be active in our learning and sharing our knowledge.regards,Lalit.

dear avesh ,

1. a tapaswi yoga - venus , saturn and ketu aspecting each other . ( deepak chopra is famous for his sprituality- he is a spritual guru for many )2. SUN-JUPITER-MARS-MERCURY YOGA. These four planets together atbirth indicate, that the subject will be brave,

be a composer of Shastras, ( he has written many books- his not very old book- seven spiritual law of success) or a ruler of province, will lose his wife and money, be undesirable and will wander.3) Sun, Mercury, Mars and Jupiter, the native will become an asceticliving on roots and fruits ( he is vegetarian )

i have not checked other aspect - i am just a beginner and learner - but i feel above observation about him correct - ref were kalyan verma - saravali .

Vedic Astrologyandhealing , aavesh t <aavesh_s wrote:>> Dear Chandrashekarji,Sadar Pranaam,> > Thanks for your response on my mail.> > You are right Sir.There are two Pravarajya Yogas in his chart :> > (i)Shani aspecting Chandra placed in the 8th (which nullifies the Balarishta yoga resulting from placement of Chandra in 8th)> > (ii)The Yuti of 4 Grahas in his 9th house of spirituality> > Inspite of these Pravarajya Yogas, Deepak Chopra is running a thriving medical practice (combining Allopathy,Ayurveda,Yoga and natural medicine) and is the physician of choice for several high profile Hollywood celebrities(Demi Moore,Madonna among several others)> > The reason why these Pravarajya Yogas have not resulted in ascetism is that in his chart,Guru is combust in Rasi chart and in Neecha Rasi> in Navamsha chart.Guru is one of the weakest planets in his chart (by Shadbala).> > The malefics are very strong (Shani Maharaj in 6th and Mangal in 9th),more significantly Rahu in 4th in Uccha Rasi (as per Parashara) have > denied total ascetism> > However,with Guru in Swarasi (in 9th house in D-20 chart) the spirituality underlying his efforts is undeniable> > It would be nice if you could offer your comments on this chart.This will be a learning experience for all of us> > Looking forward to your response Sir> > Regards,> > aavesh> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > Chandrashekhar sharma.chandrashekhar wrote:> > Dear Aavesh,> There appear to be two yogas indicating either renunciation or strong leaning to spiritualism in the chart. One is the pravrajya yoga in 9th and another aspect of Saturn on Moon. Or am I missing something?> Chandrashekhar.> > aavesh t wrote: Dear Lalit,> > That's the spirit.Keep it up > > To get you started,I am furnishing the birth details of Deepak Chopra (which you had asked for in one of your previous mails)> > d.o.b:22nd October 1946> > t.o.b:15.45 > > Birthplace:New Delhi> > This is an interesting and complex chart and a case study for ' spiritualitual potential in> a chart' > > Cheers, > aavesh> > > > > > > > > > litsol litsol wrote:> > Dear Group,> > I have been busy in some of personal, professional as well as social > issues, group also looks very quiet.> > Let's be active in our learning and sharing our knowledge.> > regards,> Lalit.> > > > >