IndiaDivine.org

Let's Talk Astrology Again !!

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Namaskar Lalitji, Thanks for the clarification.It is clearer now !! A realised saint once said 'When realisation dawns there is no need for books' Swami Yukteshwar Giri (guru of Paramahamsa Yogananda) was a prime example of this truth.His story is told in the book 'Autobiography of a Yogi' (as you must be aware) Regards, aavesh litsol <litsol wrote: Aavesh Ji,Deepak is caught up in books, he reads, he thinks and writes more books, in this busy schedule he is ignoring himself, or his own enlightenment, but he is an icon, unfortunately, what he is delivering is not upto the mark, he is delivering what he imagine not what he experienced so there is gap.I will teach him what is troubling to him, but before that there is a huge gap btween him and me, nature will prepare him so that he can reach a position where he can understand and implement the message is ready for him.The other man who is writhing is JagatGuru Kripalu Mahraaj, He is no doubt greatest scholar of India in this age, ask him a shloka he

will tell you the scripture, the chapter and the number of the shloka. I never shaw a person like him, his memory is beyond comparision ("Vilakschhan") he is somewhat 90.but what they lack is realization how they are connected to God. this is my part to tell many in the future.regards,Lalit.Vedic Astrologyandhealing , aavesh t wrote:>> Namaskar Lalitji,> > Hope that you had a sucessful trip> > Your message is confusing: 'Deepak Chopra is my future Shisya'> > Could you pls explain in detail> > Regards,> > aavesh> > > litsol wrote:> Aavesh Ji,> > Deepak Chopra is my future shishya. I think in his last time our > meeting w'd happen.> > regards,> Lalit.> > Vedic Astrologyandhealing , aavesh t

> wrote:> >> > Dear Lalit,> > > > That's the spirit.Keep it up > > > > To get you started,I am furnishing the birth details of Deepak > Chopra (which you had asked for in one of your previous mails)> > > > d.o.b:22nd October 1946> > > > t.o.b:15.45 > > > > Birthplace:New Delhi> > > > This is an interesting and complex chart and a case study for ' > spiritualitual potential in> > a chart' > > > > Cheers, > > aavesh> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > litsol > wrote:> > > > Dear Group,> > > > I have been busy in some of personal, professional as well as > social > > issues, group also looks very quiet.>

> > > Let's be active in our learning and sharing our knowledge.> > > > regards,> > Lalit.> > > > > > > > > >