IndiaDivine.org

Our New Guru of The Group - Aavesh Ji

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Namaskar Lalitji, Thanks for your noble sentiments. Regarding my being a Guru,I prefer to call myself a student of Jyotish at best This title truly belongs to stalwarts like Chandrashekarji and other senior members I will do my best to offer pointers (in my limited capacity as and when time permits) Regards, aavesh litsol <mishra.lalit wrote: Dear Group,Pls. visit the homepage of the group, we have got our new group with us, he is no one but Aavesh Ji.www.Vedic AstrologyandhealingAavesh Ji pls. accept the responisibility to guide us in our study and members in finding their solutions.regards,Lalit Mishra.Vedic Astrologyandhealing , aavesh t wrote:>> Dear Kamal,> > For Jyotish study it is ideal if one could get the > advice of his Jyotish Guru for puja> > If one does not have a Guru,he can continue his regular > puja with sincerity> > Regards,> >

aavesh> > > Vedic Learner wrote:> Dear Aavesh Jee,> > Very good tip in your mail to Lalit. Can you give some general advice or pooja will depend on the advise of Guru> > sincerely> > HARE RAMA KRSNA> > sincerely> > kamal> - > aavesh t > Vedic Astrologyandhealing > Tuesday, October 16, 2007 12:43 PM> [Vedic Astrologyandhealing] 8th house> > > Dear Lalit,> > Interesting questions.> > Why don't you ponder on my mail and get hold of some charts with many planets in the 8th house.> This will make it clear (you can start with Osho's> chart)> > Give me a couple of days to answer your questions> > A small tip :You are quite active on the Jyotish front which is

commendable> > I hope that you are also doing your pujas regularly.> > This is a must if you want to excel in Jyotish> > > Regards,> > aavesh > > > > > litsol wrote:> Avesh Ji,> > Namaskaar, Thanx a lot for the pointers, It will help me. Normally, I > w'd read about a house, think a lot on it, fix my thought on it and > then i w'd explore the other consequences related to it, pls. find > further queries : > > 1. when it will indicate legacy and insurence, both looks different.> > 2. Why it's called mangalya sthan for women only, does it have > similar significations in men's chart.> > 3. how the obstructions, humilations, poverty given by 8'th house > are different from that of 6'th house in nature. some astrologers > say, 8'th house indicates

obstructions for relatively longer period, > however, i think nature of onstructions should also be different, > pls, i wanted to understand the differences - > > a.) compariosion of 6'th and 11'th relationship with if 8'th and > 11'th's relationship.> > b.) compariosion of 6'th and 12'th relationship with if 8'th and > 12'th's relationship.> > > 4. About the spirituality, I think 8'th house should give different > type of spirituality than that is given by 5'th, 9'th and 10'th > house, but my ideas are not clear on this. what traits are indicated > 8'th house to take a person ahead in path of spirituality. I get idea > that 8'th should be limited to occult nature or secretive things, not > the wide openness or the wisdom that is achieved in spirituality.> > 5. 8'th house has any role in conspiracies, scandals , murders or >

suicides, if it has, what is there, what sanskaars are there in one's > persona that will be trigerred by 8'th house and related planets.> > I m sorry for asking so much, asking coz my homework is almost zero.> > regards,> Lalit.> > > > > Vedic Astrologyandhealing , aavesh t > wrote:> >> > Namaskar Lalitji,> > > > I will give you some pointers on the 8th House:> > > > (a)8th house is one of the three Dusthanas (6th & 12th are the > other two )> > > > (b)8th house deals with life span,mode of death,legacies,> > insurance,unearned wealth (wealth from life patner)> > > > ©It is also called 'Mangalya Sthan' as it signifies > > length of married life in case of female.Benefics here> > are welcomed> > > >

(d)This house is supposed to be the most troublesome house of the > chart as it deals with issues every person > > wants to avoid (obstructions,humiliation & long term diseases etc)> > > > (e)This house is very significant from the point of view of > spirituality.Interestingly,you will see that a majority of Jyotishis > have a strong 8th house or multiple> > planets in the 8th> > > > Hope this helps> > > > Regards,> > > > aavesh> > > > > > litsol wrote:> > Avesh ji,> > > > Namaskaar, I m somewhat confused on 8'th house, dont understand > it's > > theme the way i understand other houses's impact in life.> > > > I know significations of 8'th house still i m missing somehting, > so, > > pls. do write on 8'th house for me.> >

> > after that i will try to read the given charts of 2 great > > personalities of india.> > > > regards,> > Lalit Mishra.> > > > Vedic Astrologyandhealing , aavesh t > > wrote:> > >> > > Dear Lalitji,> > > > > > It's always nice to be appreciated by veterans like Ranjanji.> > > > > > Why don't you post your observations on the 2 charts> > > and I will take it from there (that is the best way to learn > > Jyotish)> > > > > > Vakri planets can be very tricky.I will write on this > > > shortly.Pls bear with me till then> > > > > > Regards,> > > > > > aavesh> > > > > > > > > litsol wrote:> > > Dear Avesh Ji,> > > >

> > No, I mean not the age, but the respect and gravity. Rohani > Ranjan > > > like person addressed you with "Elder Brother". I saw his one of > > the > > > mails.> > > > > > You wanted me to understand two charts - 1. Osho 2. Mata > Anandmayee.> > > The other thing in thread was vakri planet, which i think, i have > > > understood now. but planets in cusp still troubles to me.> > > > > > I saw, even with 25 yrs of experience, Rup Sir was asking a guy > who > > > is just good in translations, when we all met in delhi.> > > > > > > > > > > > regards,> > > Lalit Mishra.> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > Vedic Astrologyandhealing , aavesh t > >

> wrote:> > > >> > > > > > > > Dear Lalitji,> > > > > > > > Nice to get your mail.> > > > > > > > By the way I am not as old as I sound (For the record I am 38 > > > years old only ) !!> > > > > > > > However,as far as Jyotish is concerned I have been studying it > > > for the past 11 years and have been fortunate > > > > to come across some interesting people owing to > > > > my interest in this Vidya> > > > > > > > Could you pls point out what was pending to be discussed> > > > as I have lost the thread of discussion> > > > > > > > > > > > Regards,> > > > > > > > aavesh> > > > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > litsol wrote:> > > > Dear Sir,> > > > > > > > Through other groups, i came to know enough about u, an elderly > > > person > > > > like you makes us feel great, If i remember properly, u were > > about > > > to > > > > tell us something. Then the sequence was broken.> > > > > > > > > > > > regards,> > > > Lalit Mishra> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > >