IndiaDivine.org

Songs to Maa Kaali by Annada Thakur

Rate this topic

Guest guest

1. Biswa-prakritiBrahmamoyee Taaraa tumi toma hotay shabi hoi (maago) (tumi) shakali karitay paaro jaahaa ichhaa manay loi. [1] aacho tumi biswa joraa (tai) sarba ghatay herii Taaraa (Maago) srishtii sthitii pralayo kartri tomarayi shakalay koi. (2) bed bedaanto paye naa anto (tumi) ananta aashimo maato ay daas tabaw padaanato (jeno) padaw praantay sadaa roi. ei karo Maa antay kaali (aamaar) shaash jeno oi naamay roi. (3)The Nature of this World.You are Tara infused with the ultimate reality,all things happen from you.You can make anything happen, whatever you wish. [1]You are in all this world, that is why I see you everywhere.All say that you create, maintain and dissolve this universe. (2)The scriptures cannot find your limits, you are eternal, infinite.This servant is at your feet, may he remain there always.Do this at the finish, Kali, may my breath end with your name. (3)2.Smaranay Praanero bhetar jegayi thekay kaadaas Maa tor ichhaa jawto. kaadbo aami nayana neeray tor raangaa charan dhoaye maatoh. [1] kaan-naar kathaye bhoy kariinay kaadaas Maa tui raatra diinay, (O maa) shudhu eii minati raakhish monay santaan Maa tor padaashrita (2)nai maa aar santaaner keho nai maa artha nai maa geho rugna deha bhagnot-shaaha ripu daapay jiban-mrita. (3)In RemembranceStay awake in my breath Mother, then make me weep as much as you wish. Let the tears stream from my eyes to wash your lotus feet. [1] I am not afraid to cry, Mother, make me weep night and day, Maa, only keep this plea, your child is sheltered at your feet. (2)Your child has no one else, has no wealth, has no home, His body weak, his hopes fled, tortured by desire, dead while living. (3)4. Tattwatiitaa kay janay Maa tabaw tattwa, tattwaa-tiitaa tumi Taaraa. tumi jay saadhin swatantra, tantra mantra agocharaa. [1] kothaa tumi swatta gunay satya kay bukay korecho kotha rajatmikaa buddhi riddhi siddhi maagitaycho kotha go Maa tamomoyee timiray dubilay oi naa hoiay manojoyee mohinee mayatay haaraa. (2)korechay ki siddhanta kay janay Maa bed bedaanto bokay bokay holo khanta anta toe pelo naa taaraa. (3)emni Maa tor premer khelaa emni tomaar bhaaber melaa. helai pay-ay gyano bhelaa paar hotechay murkha jaaraaa. (4)

aabaar keho balay tumi biswaykalpanaa muratii maataah keho balay tumi praano khulay tumi biswa tumi dhaataa dina balay kripaa naa halay jaanbay jib ki kaushalay biswa jay tor mayajalay jaribhuta haradaaraa. (5)kripaa kar Maa karma dekehay karmiray tenay lao ray bukay naish-karma phalay nayan kholay (mayer) dektay paey roop manoharaa. (6)Who knows your nature Who can know your true nature, you are beyond all Nature. You are independent, unique, hidden from all scripture and ritual. [1] Sometimes in your divine spirit, you hold truth at your breast. Sometimes in your worldly aspect you seek prosperity and success. Sometimes with your dark attributes, you delve into darkness, not having won over the mind, lost to the wiles of delusion. (2)Who knows what the scriptures deduced; they stopped after speaking a lot; they came to no conclusion. (3)Such is your play of love, O Mother,such is your fairground of perceptions, finding with no effort a raft of knowledge, even fools are able to cross over. (4)

Some say you are in this world, an imaginary mother figure,Some say you are the universe, you hold the universe.Being weak, without grace, how would we ever know?The world is benumbed by your Maya; Oh consort of Shiva. (5)Shower us with your grace, seeing our effort, Draw the worker to yourself.Let selfless work open our eyes, to the intense beauty of our Mother. (6)

5. Akulay kul dey Maa ay daashay Kaalii aamii agaadh jalay bhaaschi khalii [1] bheshay bheshay jacchii chalay, kothaa jaabo kay debay bolay; aami dub-bo ki maa atal talay habay naa dayaa putra boli? (2)Maago, putra ejay putra tomaar keno etoi kothin bichaar? mukh tulay Maa chao ekbaar, aadhaar gharay aalo jaali. (3)Jay jwalaa Maa ay antaray, jay shatru dhorachay ghiray Aami ki koray aachi ay sansaaray, shay dukkha Maa karay boli? (4)Shoreless. Show me the shore Kali, I am drifting over deep waters. [1] I keep floating away, who will tell me where I go? Will I drown in these immense depths? Will there be no mercy for your child? (2)Mother, this is your child, why is your judgement so harsh? Raise your face and look once Mother, bring light into this darkened room. (3)How I burn inside, what enemies surround me, how I survive in this world, who will I share this sorrow with? (4)