IndiaDivine.org

To Mr. RK Das - House Lord and Karakas

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Hi Sir,

Today, i opened that ancient astrology group just to see ur's mail, i understood what u are referring to, the point raised by you is overlooked, well, we can discuss it here, there is a series of such advertiser gurus not putting their name here etc... they are not comfortable in becoming a student, learning and knowing rather their best wish is to proclaim state of guru .. ..., I m posting ur mail to Mr. Goel.

Goel Saab,

What a relief to see this post. The high-altitude debates and wide-swipe seminars (say 'dhai akshar...') had almost had me despairing of this self-proud group.

On Point One of your post, Ramadayalu (Sanketanidhi) goes further. I once thought of making a study of this aspect but the forum attention couldn't be held on to the subject. Hopefully I will get on with that.

On Point Two: There must be domain demarcation between house lord and house karaka when they are strong and well-placed. This is while we are talking of house protection. They act just the same? Equal modality? Do you mean to say what the house lord can do, the karaka can as well, and vice versa?

Your post is just the kind of stuff that is after my heart. And jyotish groups would do well to pull up their socks on its likes. They chill out in farther reaches, lights years away from healthful basics, gormandising on near noncomestibles.

Please write back on Point Two. Thank you.

RK

Gopal Goel <gkgoel1937 wrote:

dear Kiranji,

I may like to share my views on the queries raised by you :

1. Phaldeepica ch 6 gives nice indication about placement of house lords in various houses.. Houses 1,2,4,5,7,9,10,and 11 are good houses.

If their lords are placed in these houses , they yield good results.

Houses 3,6,8,and 12 are in bad category. If 3rd lord will be placed in 8th house, will yield to bad results.The native will have thievish tendencies, may be punished by authorities,will serve others for his livelihood. He becomes the cause of his own death. These results will not apply to Virgo and PISCES ascendants.

The native of Scorpio ascendant may have inborn criminal tendencies , yet he will hide himself. Please remember , pada of 3rd house will fall in Lagna.

Malefic 3L in 8th will give more problems.

2.Malefic if occupying or aspecting will obstruct the signification of the house in its period , provided it is not Vargottama , in own ,exaltation or friendly signs.

House lord if well placed and strong will try to reduce the impact of malefic association to the house.House Karka 's strength will also protect the house.

Kindly study Ch -10 of Jatak deshmarg by Somayaji.

3. 6 ,8 and 12 houses are negative houses , and if their lords are placed in these houses , some negative results will also come to pass.

Parasara says,"If 6L IN 6TH ,The native will have enmity with his own kinsmen and friendship with others,mediocre wealth, sound health.

Retrograde planets give chronic diseases.A weak 8L in 8th will not be good for longevity, and its actions will bring dishonour to him, he will be in habit to blame others.

Regards,

G.K.GOELPh: 09350311433Add: L-409, SARITA VIHARNEW DELHI-110 076INDIA