IndiaDivine.org

Topics for Discussion - My Idea

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Nicely put Lalit. To add some focus to the discussions, we should take some case studies of well know personalities(Their life events are easily available on the net and birth details have been rectified by numerous Jyotishis) Pls let me know if this is Ok with you so that we can go ahead Regards, aavesh litsol

<litsol wrote: Dear Mr. RK,Aaavesh Ji has listed topics, we have to decide points to be covered in the topics, like once over a phone call, Prabodh Ji mentioned Debilitated Jupitor and Venus both gives immense wealth in 2nd house.Now, I think this can be a point of discussion to explore under the topic of wealth.regards,Lalit.Vedic Astrologyandhealing , "rk dash" wrote:>> Dear Aavesh,> No, this is not what topics are to be like. A topic would be something like> this. Take your first item/topic. You have to say: Is Ju alone in 2nd hse> not good for wealth (as laid down by Bhavartha Ratnaakara)? This is re 2nd> bhava. There are other bhavas impinging on wealth, though.> > What you have

listed here are whole chapters even bigger constructs. If you> are a beginning learner, I can understand.> RK> > > On 03/12/2007, aavesh t wrote:> >> > Dear Lalit,> >> > I am attaching a list of topics which can be discussed in the group:> >> > *(1)Study of wealth prospects from the chart*> > **> > *(2)Study of diseases from the chart*> > **> > *(3)Study of marriage and problems in marriage from the chart*> > **> > *(4)Foreign Settlement/Foreign trips from the chart*> > **> > *(5)Study of degree of luck from the chart*> > **> > I feel discussing the above topics in depth (with case studies)will keep> > us occupied for some months> >> > Looking at the response of members I will suggest more advanced topics>

>> > Regards,> >> > aavesh> >> >> >> > ------------------------------> > Get the freedom to save as many mails as you wish. Click here to know how.//mail/mail/tools/tools-08.html/>> >> > > >>