IndiaDivine.org

For Lalit

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Dear Lalit I praise you always for your strong opposition to the people who use astrology to earn money only and try to numaralize themselves.You are very right in saying that nothing extra or hidden can happen in one'life other than job, marriage, child birth etc.But do you think the rules which BPHS and other astrological texts provide us are accurate for more than 60% cases? I have seen many very big astrologers failures and have come to know their personal views that its impossible to predict more than 60-70% accuracy.Even Bhrigu Rishi had a method of predicting year wise events of life of a native but he didn't disclose it. Without using Dasa we can predict and i have seen such people who give very solid predictions without using dasa.I am wise enough to know which astrologer has knowledge and which one is just making fool or hiding his shortcomings. Why i am writing all this to make you know that because

of immorality among the people and the people who are doing astrology, many of the rules are kept secret within the astrologers who are responsible and moral enough.I am not taking side of anybody or any parampara astrologer but trying to tell that lots of good astrologers are there and we need to find out them and try to come out with their methods so that we can help the mankind without being selfish. We can not find the truth behind astrology but at least we can try to find the truth through astrology. Thanks & regards,Anoop. litsol <litsol wrote: Dear Anoop,No one in astrology is greater than Bhrigu itself , when Bhrigu himself revealed his knowledge in BPHS, what these miniatures will have with them in so called parampara.See, it's ridiculous that in one's life other than his job, change in job, ups and downs, travels, love, marriage, failure of love or marriage, kids , kids life , diseases , property accumulation etc.. nothing happens, Vedic Astrology is capable of telling u all the details about this. what the hell so called parampara or so called secret knowledge will more tell u, because nothing more is happening in ur life.Anoop, what more happens in life which needs hidden knowedge to get revealed ? Dont get trapped in such type of astrologers who advocates secrets ... and secrets...if somebody knows something exclusive, he

should pay his debt to Bhrigu and other Sages by advancing his knowledge to next generations.Do u think an ingrate person can do good in astrology ?Sorry, Never !!Advocating parampara is nothing but a tool to befool either financially or emotionally, a tool for self branding.regards,Lalit.Vedic Astrologyandhealing , anoop singh <aks_anoop wrote:>> Hi Lalit Ji, Kiran Ji> > Lalit Ji, i pray for the good health of your father.> Its great to know that Lalit ji is remembering all the things which i told on telephonic conversation. But Lalit Ji now i don,t have any affair and i hope that my marriage will be arranged one.> > Kiran Ji,> I read your analysis and want to know you something. Between 2000-2003, i was going through Rahu MD and Mercury AD,

that period was very good to me and i was getting distinction in my education and doing even better that what i deserved. Mercury was giving me very good results. I don't know whether it was due to its placement in 8th house(regarede as good placement for mercury in all astrology books) or its parivartana with moon which gives unusual or unexpected results. > Even Rahu, Moon period is giving me better results professionally till date besides some minor problems. > I think dasa dependency and mere placement of planet doesn,t reveal all. Something more is to be find out through the composite study of chart with the hidden knowledge of astrology that is confined with some astrologers coming from the parampara.> > Thanks & regards,> Anoop.> > "kiran.rama" <kiran.rama wrote:> Dear Aveshji,> > I checked the horoscope of anoop> > He has

dhanus ascendant> > 10H Lord Mercury is in 8th house is not good placement> Mercury should give following results in his period:> * All efforts go waste> * Loss of name and fame - Disgrace> * Bad Life abroad - meaning staying in foreign land away from home> yearning to go home but job keeping one in foreign land> * Dangers etc> > To make matters worse, Rahu is in 10H and malefic Ketu is aspecting> 10H by way of graha drishti and these malefics toegether will give> following results in their periods:> * Obstruction to profession/job> * Servants/Followers forsaking native: Bad time in job> > Using True Ayanamsa of Chandrahari started from the Moon, native has> Rahu MD till 2010 July.> Jupiter MD starting after this will be good but Mercury AD between> 2015 Mar and 2017 Jun is likely to bring bad results signified by> Mercury above. Ketu

following it is also not good> > I am a learner in astrology and so forgive any gaps in my understanding> > Regards> Kiran> > Vedic Astrologyandhealing , aavesh t> <aavesh_s@> wrote:> >> > Dear Lalit,> > > > I have recieved this request for consultation.> > > > Do you know this person ??.Could you give me a brief of his> background ??> > > > Based on your feedback I shall proceed in the matter> > > > Regards,> > aavesh> > > > P.S:Pls give me your private email id (so that I can post such> messages directly to you) and not trouble the group members> > > > > > anoop singh <aks_anoop@> wrote:> > Respected Aavesh Ji> >

> > I came to know you from Lalit working in HCL.> > As i am facing some problem i am writing you personally.> > I faced lot of problem in my career. And After 3 changes in> company i have recently joined a company and hope for good future here.> > I had to face a failed affair though it was a long and deep> association.> > Now I am concerned about my marriage and marital life.> > When will i get married and how would be my wife and marital life?> Please guide me.> > > > DOB: 12- July - 1978.> > TOB: 17:14> > POB: Gorakhpur(UP)(83 E 22, 26 N 45)> > Ascendant: Sagitarius(Dhanu)- Taurus Navamsa.> > > > Sir, Please consider my situation and guide me.> > > > Thanks & regards,> > Anoop.> > > > > > Never

miss a thing. Make your homepage. > > > > > > With Best Wishes,> > > > aavesh> > > > > > > > Forgot the famous last words? Access your message archive online.> > >> > > > > > > > Never miss a thing. Make your homepage.>

Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Mobile. Try it now.

Dear Lalit, No problems.I just wanted you to be aware of this Regards, aavesh litsol <litsol wrote: Sir,I m sorry for this mistake.regards,Lalit.Vedic Astrologyandhealing , aavesh t wrote:>> Dear Lalit,> > A small correction:The author of BPHS was Maharishi Parashar and > not

Bhrigu.> > Maharishi Bhrigu wrote the Brighu Samhita> > Regards,> > aavesh> > > litsol wrote:> Dear Anoop,> > No one in astrology is greater than Bhrigu itself , when Bhrigu > himself revealed his knowledge in BPHS, what these miniatures will > have with them in so called parampara.> > See, it's ridiculous that in one's life other than his job, change in > job, ups and downs, travels, love, marriage, failure of love or > marriage, kids , kids life , diseases , property accumulation etc.. > nothing happens, Vedic Astrology is capable of telling u all the > details about this. what the hell so called parampara or so called > secret knowledge will more tell u, because nothing more is happening > in ur life.> > Anoop, what more happens in life which needs hidden knowedge to get >

revealed ? Dont get trapped in such type of astrologers who advocates > secrets ... and secrets...> > if somebody knows something exclusive, he should pay his debt to > Bhrigu and other Sages by advancing his knowledge to next generations.> > Do u think an ingrate person can do good in astrology ?> > Sorry, Never !!> > Advocating parampara is nothing but a tool to befool either > financially or emotionally, a tool for self branding.> > regards,> Lalit.> > Vedic Astrologyandhealing , anoop singh > wrote:> >> > Hi Lalit Ji, Kiran Ji> > > > Lalit Ji, i pray for the good health of your father.> > Its great to know that Lalit ji is remembering all the things > which i told on telephonic conversation. But Lalit Ji now i don,t > have any affair and i hope that my marriage

will be arranged one.> > > > Kiran Ji,> > I read your analysis and want to know you something. Between 2000-> 2003, i was going through Rahu MD and Mercury AD, that period was > very good to me and i was getting distinction in my education and > doing even better that what i deserved. Mercury was giving me very > good results. I don't know whether it was due to its placement in 8th > house(regarede as good placement for mercury in all astrology books) > or its parivartana with moon which gives unusual or unexpected > results. > > Even Rahu, Moon period is giving me better results professionally > till date besides some minor problems. > > I think dasa dependency and mere placement of planet doesn,t > reveal all. Something more is to be find out through the composite > study of chart with the hidden knowledge of astrology that is > confined

with some astrologers coming from the parampara.> > > > Thanks & regards,> > Anoop.> > > > "kiran.rama" wrote:> > Dear Aveshji,> > > > I checked the horoscope of anoop> > > > He has dhanus ascendant> > > > 10H Lord Mercury is in 8th house is not good placement> > Mercury should give following results in his period:> > * All efforts go waste> > * Loss of name and fame - Disgrace> > * Bad Life abroad - meaning staying in foreign land away from home> > yearning to go home but job keeping one in foreign land> > * Dangers etc> > > > To make matters worse, Rahu is in 10H and malefic Ketu is aspecting> > 10H by way of graha drishti and these malefics toegether will give> > following results in their periods:> > * Obstruction to

profession/job> > * Servants/Followers forsaking native: Bad time in job> > > > Using True Ayanamsa of Chandrahari started from the Moon, native has> > Rahu MD till 2010 July.> > Jupiter MD starting after this will be good but Mercury AD between> > 2015 Mar and 2017 Jun is likely to bring bad results signified by> > Mercury above. Ketu following it is also not good> > > > I am a learner in astrology and so forgive any gaps in my > understanding> > > > Regards> > Kiran> > > > Vedic Astrologyandhealing , aavesh t> > wrote:> > >> > > Dear Lalit,> > > > > > I have recieved this request for consultation.> > > > > > Do you know this person ??.Could you give me a brief of his> > background ??> > >

> > > Based on your feedback I shall proceed in the matter> > > > > > Regards,> > > aavesh> > > > > > P.S:Pls give me your private email id (so that I can post such> > messages directly to you) and not trouble the group members> > > > > > > > > anoop singh wrote:> > > Respected Aavesh Ji> > > > > > I came to know you from Lalit working in HCL.> > > As i am facing some problem i am writing you personally.> > > I faced lot of problem in my career. And After 3 changes in> > company i have recently joined a company and hope for good future > here.> > > I had to face a failed affair though it was a long and deep> > association.> > > Now I am concerned about my marriage and marital life.> > > When will i get married and how

would be my wife and marital life?> > Please guide me.> > > > > > DOB: 12- July - 1978.> > > TOB: 17:14> > > POB: Gorakhpur(UP)(83 E 22, 26 N 45)> > > Ascendant: Sagitarius(Dhanu)- Taurus Navamsa.> > > > > > Sir, Please consider my situation and guide me.> > > > > > Thanks & regards,> > > Anoop.> > > > > > > > > Never miss a thing. Make your homepage. > > > > > > > > > With Best Wishes,> > > > > > aavesh> > > > > > > > > > > > Forgot the famous last words? Access your message archive online.> > > > >> > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > Never miss a thing. Make your homepage.> >> > > > > >

Dear Lalit I praise you always for your strong opposition to the people who use astrology to earn money only and try to numaralize themselves. You are very right in saying that nothing extra or hidden can happen in one'life other than job, marriage, child birth etc. But do you think the rules which BPHS and other astrological texts provide us are accurate for more than 60% cases? I have seen many very big astrologers failures and have come to know their personal views that its impossible to predict more than 60-70% accuracy.Even Bhrigu Rishi had a method of predicting year wise events of life of a native but he didn't disclose it. Without using Dasa we can predict and i have seen such people who give very solid predictions without using dasa. I am wise enough to know which astrologer has knowledge and which one is just making fool or hiding his shortcomings. Why i am writing all this to make you know that because of immorality among the people and the people who are doing astrology, many of the rules are kept secret within the astrologers who are responsible and moral enough. I am not taking side of anybody or any parampara astrologer but trying to tell that lots of good astrologers are there and we need to find out them and try to come out with their methods so that we can help the mankind without being selfish. We can not find the truth behind astrology but at least we can try to find the truth through astrology. Thanks & regards,Anoop. litsol <litsol wrote: Dear Anoop,No one in astrology is greater than Bhrigu itself , when Bhrigu himself revealed his knowledge in BPHS, what these miniatures will have with them in so called parampara.See, it's ridiculous that in one's life other than his job, change in job, ups and downs, travels, love, marriage, failure of love or marriage, kids , kids life , diseases , property accumulation etc.. nothing happens, Vedic Astrology is capable of telling u all the details about this. what the hell so called parampara or so called secret knowledge will more tell u, because nothing more is happening in ur life.Anoop, what more happens in life which needs hidden knowedge to get revealed ? Dont get trapped in such type of astrologers who advocates

secrets ... and secrets...if somebody knows something exclusive, he should pay his debt to Bhrigu and other Sages by advancing his knowledge to next generations.Do u think an ingrate person can do good in astrology ?Sorry, Never !!Advocating parampara is nothing but a tool to befool either financially or emotionally, a tool for self branding.regards,Lalit.Vedic Astrologyandhealing , anoop singh <aks_anoop wrote:>> Hi Lalit Ji, Kiran Ji> > Lalit Ji, i pray for the good health of your father.> Its great to know that Lalit ji is remembering all the things which i told on telephonic conversation. But Lalit Ji now i don,t have any affair and i hope that my marriage will be arranged one.> > Kiran Ji,> I read your analysis and want to know

you something. Between 2000-2003, i was going through Rahu MD and Mercury AD, that period was very good to me and i was getting distinction in my education and doing even better that what i deserved. Mercury was giving me very good results. I don't know whether it was due to its placement in 8th house(regarede as good placement for mercury in all astrology books) or its parivartana with moon which gives unusual or unexpected results. > Even Rahu, Moon period is giving me better results professionally till date besides some minor problems. > I think dasa dependency and mere placement of planet doesn,t reveal all. Something more is to be find out through the composite study of chart with the hidden knowledge of astrology that is confined with some astrologers coming from the parampara.> > Thanks & regards,> Anoop.> > "kiran.rama" <kiran.rama wrote:> Dear

Aveshji,> > I checked the horoscope of anoop> > He has dhanus ascendant> > 10H Lord Mercury is in 8th house is not good placement> Mercury should give following results in his period:> * All efforts go waste> * Loss of name and fame - Disgrace> * Bad Life abroad - meaning staying in foreign land away from home> yearning to go home but job keeping one in foreign land> * Dangers etc> > To make matters worse, Rahu is in 10H and malefic Ketu is aspecting> 10H by way of graha drishti and these malefics toegether will give> following results in their periods:> * Obstruction to profession/job> * Servants/Followers forsaking native: Bad time in job> > Using True Ayanamsa of Chandrahari started from the Moon, native has> Rahu MD till 2010 July.> Jupiter MD starting after this will be good but Mercury AD between> 2015 Mar

and 2017 Jun is likely to bring bad results signified by> Mercury above. Ketu following it is also not good> > I am a learner in astrology and so forgive any gaps in my understanding> > Regards> Kiran> > Vedic Astrologyandhealing , aavesh t> <aavesh_s@> wrote:> >> > Dear Lalit,> > > > I have recieved this request for consultation.> > > > Do you know this person ??.Could you give me a brief of his> background ??> > > > Based on your feedback I shall proceed in the matter> > > > Regards,> > aavesh> > > > P.S:Pls give me your private email id (so that I can post such> messages directly to you) and not trouble the group members> > > > > >

anoop singh <aks_anoop@> wrote:> > Respected Aavesh Ji> > > > I came to know you from Lalit working in HCL.> > As i am facing some problem i am writing you personally.> > I faced lot of problem in my career. And After 3 changes in> company i have recently joined a company and hope for good future here.> > I had to face a failed affair though it was a long and deep> association.> > Now I am concerned about my marriage and marital life.> > When will i get married and how would be my wife and marital life?> Please guide me.> > > > DOB: 12- July - 1978.> > TOB: 17:14> > POB: Gorakhpur(UP)(83 E 22, 26 N 45)> > Ascendant: Sagitarius(Dhanu)- Taurus Navamsa.> > > > Sir, Please consider my situation and guide me.> > > > Thanks & regards,> > Anoop.> >

> > > > Never miss a thing. Make your homepage. > > > > > > With Best Wishes,> > > > aavesh> > > > > > > > Forgot the famous last words? Access your message archive online.> > >> > > > > > > > Never miss a thing. Make your homepage.>

Looking for last minute shopping deals? Find them fast with Search.

dear lalit ,

Parasara is not founder of any sistem ,he ammassed what ever available in the name of indian astrology and present it in book form .Even he also never said i am starting any new system.

there r so many rishis and paramparas b4 parasara into astrology .Every grp or geographical areas of old bharath may be very bigger than we can assume today may be contributed for astrology .

parasara was one of the 18 jyothisha pravarthakas in astrology .The contribution from all quarters of society and total conscieceness of old indian or hindus is available in BPHS which later may be corrupted also .

Now i hav one question can any body say by looking at the family horoscope how they r related to each other .

Going by years its possible .

i am saying i will giv one chart of a father and 4 other charts can any body find who is son of this father ?.

This method was used pre DNA testing period to find whether this boy is born to this father ,and mind it his child giving dasas may not be indicating as those days may be a king or rich persons has so many wifes or even keeps which was allowed by society .So his child may born any where .Think mahabharath and they hav childrens even among forest tribes and other communitties but only prathama patnis eldest son is eligible for kingdom or other titles.

also pls quote relevent sloka from parasari .

Jyothish is not linited to major corner stones applicable these days of material life ,NOw a days no parents want to know whether my kid will become a budha or gandhi ,they r eger to know whther he will become doctor or some one who make money ( and whatever method is also unimportant ) .

More in next .

regrds sunil nair .

om shreem mahalaxmai namah.

Vedic Astrologyandhealing , "litsol" <litsol wrote:>> Sir,> > I m sorry for this mistake.> > regards,> Lalit.> > Vedic Astrologyandhealing , aavesh t > aavesh_s@ wrote:> >> > Dear Lalit,> > > > A small correction:The author of BPHS was Maharishi Parashar and > > not Bhrigu.> > > > Maharishi Bhrigu wrote the Brighu Samhita> > > > Regards,> > > > aavesh> > > > > > litsol litsol@ wrote:> > Dear Anoop,> > > > No one in astrology is greater than Bhrigu itself , when Bhrigu > > himself revealed his knowledge in BPHS, what these miniatures will > > have with them in so called parampara.> > > > See, it's ridiculous that in one's life other than his job, change > in > > job, ups and downs, travels, love, marriage, failure of love or > > marriage, kids , kids life , diseases , property accumulation etc.. > > nothing happens, Vedic Astrology is capable of telling u all the > > details about this. what the hell so called parampara or so called > > secret knowledge will more tell u, because nothing more is > happening > > in ur life.> > > > Anoop, what more happens in life which needs hidden knowedge to get > > revealed ? Dont get trapped in such type of astrologers who > advocates > > secrets ... and secrets...> > > > if somebody knows something exclusive, he should pay his debt to > > Bhrigu and other Sages by advancing his knowledge to next > generations.> > > > Do u think an ingrate person can do good in astrology ?> > > > Sorry, Never !!> > > > Advocating parampara is nothing but a tool to befool either > > financially or emotionally, a tool for self branding.> > > > regards,> > Lalit.> > > > Vedic Astrologyandhealing , anoop singh > > wrote:> > >> > > Hi Lalit Ji, Kiran Ji> > > > > > Lalit Ji, i pray for the good health of your father.> > > Its great to know that Lalit ji is remembering all the things > > which i told on telephonic conversation. But Lalit Ji now i don,t > > have any affair and i hope that my marriage will be arranged one.> > > > > > Kiran Ji,> > > I read your analysis and want to know you something. Between 2000-> > 2003, i was going through Rahu MD and Mercury AD, that period was > > very good to me and i was getting distinction in my education and > > doing even better that what i deserved. Mercury was giving me very > > good results. I don't know whether it was due to its placement in > 8th > > house(regarede as good placement for mercury in all astrology > books) > > or its parivartana with moon which gives unusual or unexpected > > results. > > > Even Rahu, Moon period is giving me better results professionally > > till date besides some minor problems. > > > I think dasa dependency and mere placement of planet doesn,t > > reveal all. Something more is to be find out through the composite > > study of chart with the hidden knowledge of astrology that is > > confined with some astrologers coming from the parampara.> > > > > > Thanks & regards,> > > Anoop.> > > > > > "kiran.rama" wrote:> > > Dear Aveshji,> > > > > > I checked the horoscope of anoop> > > > > > He has dhanus ascendant> > > > > > 10H Lord Mercury is in 8th house is not good placement> > > Mercury should give following results in his period:> > > * All efforts go waste> > > * Loss of name and fame - Disgrace> > > * Bad Life abroad - meaning staying in foreign land away from home> > > yearning to go home but job keeping one in foreign land> > > * Dangers etc> > > > > > To make matters worse, Rahu is in 10H and malefic Ketu is > aspecting> > > 10H by way of graha drishti and these malefics toegether will give> > > following results in their periods:> > > * Obstruction to profession/job> > > * Servants/Followers forsaking native: Bad time in job> > > > > > Using True Ayanamsa of Chandrahari started from the Moon, native > has> > > Rahu MD till 2010 July.> > > Jupiter MD starting after this will be good but Mercury AD between> > > 2015 Mar and 2017 Jun is likely to bring bad results signified by> > > Mercury above. Ketu following it is also not good> > > > > > I am a learner in astrology and so forgive any gaps in my > > understanding> > > > > > Regards> > > Kiran> > > > > > Vedic Astrologyandhealing , aavesh t> > > wrote:> > > >> > > > Dear Lalit,> > > > > > > > I have recieved this request for consultation.> > > > > > > > Do you know this person ??.Could you give me a brief of his> > > background ??> > > > > > > > Based on your feedback I shall proceed in the matter> > > > > > > > Regards,> > > > aavesh> > > > > > > > P.S:Pls give me your private email id (so that I can post such> > > messages directly to you) and not trouble the group members> > > > > > > > > > > > anoop singh wrote:> > > > Respected Aavesh Ji> > > > > > > > I came to know you from Lalit working in HCL.> > > > As i am facing some problem i am writing you personally.> > > > I faced lot of problem in my career. And After 3 changes in> > > company i have recently joined a company and hope for good future > > here.> > > > I had to face a failed affair though it was a long and deep> > > association.> > > > Now I am concerned about my marriage and marital life.> > > > When will i get married and how would be my wife and marital > life?> > > Please guide me.> > > > > > > > DOB: 12- July - 1978.> > > > TOB: 17:14> > > > POB: Gorakhpur(UP)(83 E 22, 26 N 45)> > > > Ascendant: Sagitarius(Dhanu)- Taurus Navamsa.> > > > > > > > Sir, Please consider my situation and guide me.> > > > > > > > Thanks & regards,> > > > Anoop.> > > > > > > > > > > > Never miss a thing. Make your homepage. > > > > > > > > > > > > With Best Wishes,> > > > > > > > aavesh> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > Forgot the famous last words? Access your message archive > online.> > > > > > >> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > Never miss a thing. Make your homepage.> > >> > > > > > > > > > > >

Dear Sir,

You yourself is accepting that " parasara was one of the 18 jyothisha

pravarthakas in astrology " ..

pravarthakas = founders

regards,

Lalit.

Vedic Astrologyandhealing , " sunil nair "

<astro_tellerkerala wrote:

>

>

>

>

> dear lalit ,

>

>

>

> Parasara is not founder of any sistem ,he ammassed what ever

available

> in the name of indian astrology and present it in book form .Even he

> also never said i am starting any new system.

>

>

>

> there r so many rishis and paramparas b4 parasara into

astrology .Every

> grp or geographical areas of old bharath may be very bigger than we

can

> assume today may be contributed for astrology .

>

>

>

> parasara was one of the 18 jyothisha pravarthakas in astrology .The

> contribution from all quarters of society and total conscieceness

of old

> indian or hindus is available in BPHS which later may be corrupted

also

> .

>

>

>

> Now i hav one question can any body say by looking at the family

> horoscope how they r related to each other .

>

>

>

> Going by years its possible .

>

>

>

> i am saying i will giv one chart of a father and 4 other charts can

any

> body find who is son of this father ?.

>

>

>

> This method was used pre DNA testing period to find whether this

boy is

> born to this father ,and mind it his child giving dasas may not be

> indicating as those days may be a king or rich persons has so many

wifes

> or even keeps which was allowed by society .So his child may born

any

> where .Think mahabharath and they hav childrens even among forest

tribes

> and other communitties but only prathama patnis eldest son is

eligible

> for kingdom or other titles.

>

>

>

> also pls quote relevent sloka from parasari .

>

> Jyothish is not linited to major corner stones applicable these

days of

> material life ,NOw a days no parents want to know whether my kid

will

> become a budha or gandhi ,they r eger to know whther he will become

> doctor or some one who make money ( and whatever method is also

> unimportant ) .

>

>

>

> More in next .

>

> regrds sunil nair .

>

> om shreem mahalaxmai namah.

>

>

>

>

> Vedic Astrologyandhealing , " litsol " <litsol@>

> wrote:

> >

> > Sir,

> >

> > I m sorry for this mistake.

> >

> > regards,

> > Lalit.

> >

> > Vedic Astrologyandhealing , aavesh t

> > aavesh_s@ wrote:

> > >

> > > Dear Lalit,

> > >

> > > A small correction:The author of BPHS was Maharishi Parashar and

> > > not Bhrigu.

> > >

> > > Maharishi Bhrigu wrote the Brighu Samhita

> > >

> > > Regards,

> > >

> > > aavesh

> > >

> > >

> > > litsol litsol@ wrote:

> > > Dear Anoop,

> > >

> > > No one in astrology is greater than Bhrigu itself , when Bhrigu

> > > himself revealed his knowledge in BPHS, what these miniatures

will

> > > have with them in so called parampara.

> > >

> > > See, it's ridiculous that in one's life other than his job,

change

> > in

> > > job, ups and downs, travels, love, marriage, failure of love or

> > > marriage, kids , kids life , diseases , property accumulation

etc..

> > > nothing happens, Vedic Astrology is capable of telling u all the

> > > details about this. what the hell so called parampara or so

called

> > > secret knowledge will more tell u, because nothing more is

> > happening

> > > in ur life.

> > >

> > > Anoop, what more happens in life which needs hidden knowedge to

get

> > > revealed ? Dont get trapped in such type of astrologers who

> > advocates

> > > secrets ... and secrets...

> > >

> > > if somebody knows something exclusive, he should pay his debt to

> > > Bhrigu and other Sages by advancing his knowledge to next

> > generations.

> > >

> > > Do u think an ingrate person can do good in astrology ?

> > >

> > > Sorry, Never !!

> > >

> > > Advocating parampara is nothing but a tool to befool either

> > > financially or emotionally, a tool for self branding.

> > >

> > > regards,

> > > Lalit.

> > >

> > > Vedic Astrologyandhealing , anoop singh

> > > wrote:

> > > >

> > > > Hi Lalit Ji, Kiran Ji

> > > >

> > > > Lalit Ji, i pray for the good health of your father.

> > > > Its great to know that Lalit ji is remembering all the things

> > > which i told on telephonic conversation. But Lalit Ji now i

don,t

> > > have any affair and i hope that my marriage will be arranged

one.

> > > >

> > > > Kiran Ji,

> > > > I read your analysis and want to know you something. Between

2000-

> > > 2003, i was going through Rahu MD and Mercury AD, that period

was

> > > very good to me and i was getting distinction in my education

and

> > > doing even better that what i deserved. Mercury was giving me

very

> > > good results. I don't know whether it was due to its placement

in

> > 8th

> > > house(regarede as good placement for mercury in all astrology

> > books)

> > > or its parivartana with moon which gives unusual or unexpected

> > > results.

> > > > Even Rahu, Moon period is giving me better results

professionally

> > > till date besides some minor problems.

> > > > I think dasa dependency and mere placement of planet doesn,t

> > > reveal all. Something more is to be find out through the

composite

> > > study of chart with the hidden knowledge of astrology that is

> > > confined with some astrologers coming from the parampara.

> > > >

> > > > Thanks & regards,

> > > > Anoop.

> > > >

> > > > " kiran.rama " wrote:

> > > > Dear Aveshji,

> > > >

> > > > I checked the horoscope of anoop

> > > >

> > > > He has dhanus ascendant

> > > >

> > > > 10H Lord Mercury is in 8th house is not good placement

> > > > Mercury should give following results in his period:

> > > > * All efforts go waste

> > > > * Loss of name and fame - Disgrace

> > > > * Bad Life abroad - meaning staying in foreign land away from

home

> > > > yearning to go home but job keeping one in foreign land

> > > > * Dangers etc

> > > >

> > > > To make matters worse, Rahu is in 10H and malefic Ketu is

> > aspecting

> > > > 10H by way of graha drishti and these malefics toegether will

give

> > > > following results in their periods:

> > > > * Obstruction to profession/job

> > > > * Servants/Followers forsaking native: Bad time in job

> > > >

> > > > Using True Ayanamsa of Chandrahari started from the Moon,

native

> > has

> > > > Rahu MD till 2010 July.

> > > > Jupiter MD starting after this will be good but Mercury AD

between

> > > > 2015 Mar and 2017 Jun is likely to bring bad results

signified by

> > > > Mercury above. Ketu following it is also not good

> > > >

> > > > I am a learner in astrology and so forgive any gaps in my

> > > understanding

> > > >

> > > > Regards

> > > > Kiran

> > > >

> > > > Vedic Astrologyandhealing , aavesh t

> > > > wrote:

> > > > >

> > > > > Dear Lalit,

> > > > >

> > > > > I have recieved this request for consultation.

> > > > >

> > > > > Do you know this person ??.Could you give me a brief of his

> > > > background ??

> > > > >

> > > > > Based on your feedback I shall proceed in the matter

> > > > >

> > > > > Regards,

> > > > > aavesh

> > > > >

> > > > > P.S:Pls give me your private email id (so that I can post

such

> > > > messages directly to you) and not trouble the group members

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > > anoop singh wrote:

> > > > > Respected Aavesh Ji

> > > > >

> > > > > I came to know you from Lalit working in HCL.

> > > > > As i am facing some problem i am writing you personally.

> > > > > I faced lot of problem in my career. And After 3 changes in

> > > > company i have recently joined a company and hope for good

future

> > > here.

> > > > > I had to face a failed affair though it was a long and deep

> > > > association.

> > > > > Now I am concerned about my marriage and marital life.

> > > > > When will i get married and how would be my wife and marital

> > life?

> > > > Please guide me.

> > > > >

> > > > > DOB: 12- July - 1978.

> > > > > TOB: 17:14

> > > > > POB: Gorakhpur(UP)(83 E 22, 26 N 45)

> > > > > Ascendant: Sagitarius(Dhanu)- Taurus Navamsa.

> > > > >

> > > > > Sir, Please consider my situation and guide me.

> > > > >

> > > > > Thanks & regards,

> > > > > Anoop.

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > > Never miss a thing. Make your homepage.

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > > With Best Wishes,

> > > > >

> > > > > aavesh

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > > Forgot the famous last words? Access your message archive

> > online.

> > > >

> > > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > > Never miss a thing. Make your homepage.

> > > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

hare ramakrishna,

dear lalit .

pravarthaka means who works for it or done some work to establish a system ,not founder .

indian tradition also says it originated from brahma ( pita maha) ,sivaji ( tantric ppl and sidha yogis in south ) and skanda or muruga ( south indian version and some sect of sidha s ) ,may be not true in full sense .

But oldest hora available is skanda hora .

also i asked u some relevent question ,can u show me in BPHS.

like this so many secret lying with paarmpara and gurus .Which they will never disclose unless to valid sisyas again mind its not given to sons .Think brahmin kuchela (no money also -so no capitation fees ) and king yadava krishna was studying in same gurukula .And both of them working also for guru in ashram.And any kings respect this gurukulas and they came to gurukulas to support them rather gurus going around and begging.

This is originated in ashrams then gone tru guru parampara and then father son parampara and now come to market and later to internet ,so calling for free downloading lessons ,that is the difference .

regrds sunil nair .

om shreem mahalaxmai namah .

Vedic Astrologyandhealing , "litsol" <litsol wrote:>> Dear Sir,> > You yourself is accepting that "parasara was one of the 18 jyothisha > pravarthakas in astrology"..> > pravarthakas = founders> > regards,> Lalit.> > > > Vedic Astrologyandhealing , "sunil nair" > astro_tellerkerala@ wrote:> >> > > > > > > > dear lalit ,> > > > > > > > Parasara is not founder of any sistem ,he ammassed what ever > available> > in the name of indian astrology and present it in book form .Even he> > also never said i am starting any new system.> > > > > > > > there r so many rishis and paramparas b4 parasara into > astrology .Every> > grp or geographical areas of old bharath may be very bigger than we > can> > assume today may be contributed for astrology .> > > > > > > > parasara was one of the 18 jyothisha pravarthakas in astrology .The> > contribution from all quarters of society and total conscieceness > of old> > indian or hindus is available in BPHS which later may be corrupted > also> > .> > > > > > > > Now i hav one question can any body say by looking at the family> > horoscope how they r related to each other .> > > > > > > > Going by years its possible .> > > > > > > > i am saying i will giv one chart of a father and 4 other charts can > any> > body find who is son of this father ?.> > > > > > > > This method was used pre DNA testing period to find whether this > boy is> > born to this father ,and mind it his child giving dasas may not be> > indicating as those days may be a king or rich persons has so many > wifes> > or even keeps which was allowed by society .So his child may born > any> > where .Think mahabharath and they hav childrens even among forest > tribes> > and other communitties but only prathama patnis eldest son is > eligible> > for kingdom or other titles.> > > > > > > > also pls quote relevent sloka from parasari .> > > > Jyothish is not linited to major corner stones applicable these > days of> > material life ,NOw a days no parents want to know whether my kid > will> > become a budha or gandhi ,they r eger to know whther he will become> > doctor or some one who make money ( and whatever method is also> > unimportant ) .> > > > > > > > More in next .> > > > regrds sunil nair .> > > > om shreem mahalaxmai namah.> > > > > > > > > > Vedic Astrologyandhealing , "litsol" <litsol@>> > wrote:> > >> > > Sir,> > >> > > I m sorry for this mistake.> > >> > > regards,> > > Lalit.> > >> > > Vedic Astrologyandhealing , aavesh t> > > aavesh_s@ wrote:> > > >> > > > Dear Lalit,> > > >> > > > A small correction:The author of BPHS was Maharishi Parashar and> > > > not Bhrigu.> > > >> > > > Maharishi Bhrigu wrote the Brighu Samhita> > > >> > > > Regards,> > > >> > > > aavesh> > > >> > > >> > > > litsol litsol@ wrote:> > > > Dear Anoop,> > > >> > > > No one in astrology is greater than Bhrigu itself , when Bhrigu> > > > himself revealed his knowledge in BPHS, what these miniatures > will> > > > have with them in so called parampara.> > > >> > > > See, it's ridiculous that in one's life other than his job, > change> > > in> > > > job, ups and downs, travels, love, marriage, failure of love or> > > > marriage, kids , kids life , diseases , property accumulation > etc..> > > > nothing happens, Vedic Astrology is capable of telling u all the> > > > details about this. what the hell so called parampara or so > called> > > > secret knowledge will more tell u, because nothing more is> > > happening> > > > in ur life.> > > >> > > > Anoop, what more happens in life which needs hidden knowedge to > get> > > > revealed ? Dont get trapped in such type of astrologers who> > > advocates> > > > secrets ... and secrets...> > > >> > > > if somebody knows something exclusive, he should pay his debt to> > > > Bhrigu and other Sages by advancing his knowledge to next> > > generations.> > > >> > > > Do u think an ingrate person can do good in astrology ?> > > >> > > > Sorry, Never !!> > > >> > > > Advocating parampara is nothing but a tool to befool either> > > > financially or emotionally, a tool for self branding.> > > >> > > > regards,> > > > Lalit.> > > >> > > > Vedic Astrologyandhealing , anoop singh> > > > wrote:> > > > >> > > > > Hi Lalit Ji, Kiran Ji> > > > >> > > > > Lalit Ji, i pray for the good health of your father.> > > > > Its great to know that Lalit ji is remembering all the things> > > > which i told on telephonic conversation. But Lalit Ji now i > don,t> > > > have any affair and i hope that my marriage will be arranged > one.> > > > >> > > > > Kiran Ji,> > > > > I read your analysis and want to know you something. Between > 2000-> > > > 2003, i was going through Rahu MD and Mercury AD, that period > was> > > > very good to me and i was getting distinction in my education > and> > > > doing even better that what i deserved. Mercury was giving me > very> > > > good results. I don't know whether it was due to its placement > in> > > 8th> > > > house(regarede as good placement for mercury in all astrology> > > books)> > > > or its parivartana with moon which gives unusual or unexpected> > > > results.> > > > > Even Rahu, Moon period is giving me better results > professionally> > > > till date besides some minor problems.> > > > > I think dasa dependency and mere placement of planet doesn,t> > > > reveal all. Something more is to be find out through the > composite> > > > study of chart with the hidden knowledge of astrology that is> > > > confined with some astrologers coming from the parampara.> > > > >> > > > > Thanks & regards,> > > > > Anoop.> > > > >> > > > > "kiran.rama" wrote:> > > > > Dear Aveshji,> > > > >> > > > > I checked the horoscope of anoop> > > > >> > > > > He has dhanus ascendant> > > > >> > > > > 10H Lord Mercury is in 8th house is not good placement> > > > > Mercury should give following results in his period:> > > > > * All efforts go waste> > > > > * Loss of name and fame - Disgrace> > > > > * Bad Life abroad - meaning staying in foreign land away from > home> > > > > yearning to go home but job keeping one in foreign land> > > > > * Dangers etc> > > > >> > > > > To make matters worse, Rahu is in 10H and malefic Ketu is> > > aspecting> > > > > 10H by way of graha drishti and these malefics toegether will > give> > > > > following results in their periods:> > > > > * Obstruction to profession/job> > > > > * Servants/Followers forsaking native: Bad time in job> > > > >> > > > > Using True Ayanamsa of Chandrahari started from the Moon, > native> > > has> > > > > Rahu MD till 2010 July.> > > > > Jupiter MD starting after this will be good but Mercury AD > between> > > > > 2015 Mar and 2017 Jun is likely to bring bad results > signified by> > > > > Mercury above. Ketu following it is also not good> > > > >> > > > > I am a learner in astrology and so forgive any gaps in my> > > > understanding> > > > >> > > > > Regards> > > > > Kiran> > > > >> > > > > Vedic Astrologyandhealing , aavesh t> > > > > wrote:> > > > > >> > > > > > Dear Lalit,> > > > > >> > > > > > I have recieved this request for consultation.> > > > > >> > > > > > Do you know this person ??.Could you give me a brief of his> > > > > background ??> > > > > >> > > > > > Based on your feedback I shall proceed in the matter> > > > > >> > > > > > Regards,> > > > > > aavesh> > > > > >> > > > > > P.S:Pls give me your private email id (so that I can post > such> > > > > messages directly to you) and not trouble the group members> > > > > >> > > > > >> > > > > > anoop singh wrote:> > > > > > Respected Aavesh Ji> > > > > >> > > > > > I came to know you from Lalit working in HCL.> > > > > > As i am facing some problem i am writing you personally.> > > > > > I faced lot of problem in my career. And After 3 changes in> > > > > company i have recently joined a company and hope for good > future> > > > here.> > > > > > I had to face a failed affair though it was a long and deep> > > > > association.> > > > > > Now I am concerned about my marriage and marital life.> > > > > > When will i get married and how would be my wife and marital> > > life?> > > > > Please guide me.> > > > > >> > > > > > DOB: 12- July - 1978.> > > > > > TOB: 17:14> > > > > > POB: Gorakhpur(UP)(83 E 22, 26 N 45)> > > > > > Ascendant: Sagitarius(Dhanu)- Taurus Navamsa.> > > > > >> > > > > > Sir, Please consider my situation and guide me.> > > > > >> > > > > > Thanks & regards,> > > > > > Anoop.> > > > > >> > > > > > > > > > > > Never miss a thing. Make your homepage.> > > > > >> > > > > >> > > > > > With Best Wishes,> > > > > >> > > > > > aavesh> > > > > >> > > > > >> > > > > > > > > > > > Forgot the famous last words? Access your message archive> > > online.> > > > > > > > > > >> > > > >> > > > >> > > > >> > > > >> > > > >> > > > >> > > > > > > > > > Never miss a thing. Make your homepage.> > > > >> > > >> > > >> > > >> > > >> > > >> > > >

Dear Sunil,

I think that is not strictly correct. If you read the chapter on

Ashtakavarga carefully you will understand why I say this. Skanda is

said to have created Samudrik shastra and only because there is a text

called Skanda Hora (as I think you wrote in one of your posts -"But oldest hora available is skanda hora .")

does not

mean that it is the original text from which all Pravartakas drew their

knowledge. Actually all shastras originated from Lord Shiva.

Chandrashekhar.

sunil nair wrote:

dear lalit ,

Parasara is not founder of any

sistem ,he ammassed what ever available in the name of indian astrology

and present it in book form .Even he also never said i am starting any

new system.

there r so many rishis and

paramparas b4 parasara into astrology .Every grp or geographical areas

of old bharath may be very bigger than we can assume today may be

contributed for astrology .

parasara was one of the 18 jyothisha

pravarthakas in astrology .The contribution from all quarters of

society and total conscieceness of old indian or hindus is available in

BPHS which later may be corrupted also .

Now i hav one question can any body

say by looking at the family horoscope how they r related to each other

Going by years its possible .

i am saying i will giv one chart of

a father and 4 other charts can any body find who is son of this father

?.

This method was used pre DNA testing

period to find whether this boy is born to this father ,and mind it his

child giving dasas may not be indicating as those days may be a king or

rich persons has so many wifes or even keeps which was allowed by

society .So his child may born any where .Think mahabharath and they

hav childrens even among forest tribes and other communitties but only

prathama patnis eldest son is eligible for kingdom or other titles.

also pls quote relevent sloka from

parasari .

Jyothish is not linited to major

corner stones applicable these days of material life ,NOw a days no

parents want to know whether my kid will become a budha or gandhi ,they

r eger to know whther he will become doctor or some one who make money

( and whatever method is also unimportant ) .

More in next .

regrds sunil nair .

Vedic Astrologyandhealing , "litsol"

<litsol

wrote:

>

> Sir,

>

> I m sorry for this mistake.

>

> regards,

> Lalit.

>

> Vedic Astrologyandhealing , aavesh

t

> aavesh_s@ wrote:

> >

> > Dear Lalit,

> >

> > A small correction:The author of BPHS was Maharishi Parashar

and

> > not Bhrigu.

> >

> > Maharishi Bhrigu wrote the Brighu Samhita

> >

> > Regards,

> >

> > aavesh

> >

> >

> > litsol litsol@ wrote:

> > Dear Anoop,

> >

> > No one in astrology is greater than Bhrigu itself , when

Bhrigu

> > himself revealed his knowledge in BPHS, what these miniatures

will

> > have with them in so called parampara.

> >

> > See, it's ridiculous that in one's life other than his job,

change

> in

> > job, ups and downs, travels, love, marriage, failure of love

or

> > marriage, kids , kids life , diseases , property accumulation

etc..

> > nothing happens, Vedic Astrology is capable of telling u all

the

> > details about this. what the hell so called parampara or so

called

> > secret knowledge will more tell u, because nothing more is

> happening

> > in ur life.

> >

> > Anoop, what more happens in life which needs hidden knowedge

to get

> > revealed ? Dont get trapped in such type of astrologers who

> advocates

> > secrets ... and secrets...

> >

> > if somebody knows something exclusive, he should pay his debt

to

> > Bhrigu and other Sages by advancing his knowledge to next

> generations.

> >

> > Do u think an ingrate person can do good in astrology ?

> >

> > Sorry, Never !!

> >

> > Advocating parampara is nothing but a tool to befool either

> > financially or emotionally, a tool for self branding.

> >

> > regards,

> > Lalit.

> >

> > Vedic Astrologyandhealing ,

anoop singh

> > wrote:

> > >

> > > Hi Lalit Ji, Kiran Ji

> > >

> > > Lalit Ji, i pray for the good health of your father.

> > > Its great to know that Lalit ji is remembering all the

things

> > which i told on telephonic conversation. But Lalit Ji now i

don,t

> > have any affair and i hope that my marriage will be arranged

one.

> > >

> > > Kiran Ji,

> > > I read your analysis and want to know you something.

Between 2000-

> > 2003, i was going through Rahu MD and Mercury AD, that period

was

> > very good to me and i was getting distinction in my education

and

> > doing even better that what i deserved. Mercury was giving me

very

> > good results. I don't know whether it was due to its

placement in

> 8th

> > house(regarede as good placement for mercury in all astrology

> books)

> > or its parivartana with moon which gives unusual or

unexpected

> > results.

> > > Even Rahu, Moon period is giving me better results

professionally

> > till date besides some minor problems.

> > > I think dasa dependency and mere placement of planet

doesn,t

> > reveal all. Something more is to be find out through the

composite

> > study of chart with the hidden knowledge of astrology that is

> > confined with some astrologers coming from the parampara.

> > >

> > > Thanks & regards,

> > > Anoop.

> > >

> > > "kiran.rama" wrote:

> > > Dear Aveshji,

> > >

> > > I checked the horoscope of anoop

> > >

> > > He has dhanus ascendant

> > >

> > > 10H Lord Mercury is in 8th house is not good placement

> > > Mercury should give following results in his period:

> > > * All efforts go waste

> > > * Loss of name and fame - Disgrace

> > > * Bad Life abroad - meaning staying in foreign land away

from home

> > > yearning to go home but job keeping one in foreign land

> > > * Dangers etc

> > >

> > > To make matters worse, Rahu is in 10H and malefic Ketu

is

> aspecting

> > > 10H by way of graha drishti and these malefics toegether

will give

> > > following results in their periods:

> > > * Obstruction to profession/job

> > > * Servants/Followers forsaking native: Bad time in job

> > >

> > > Using True Ayanamsa of Chandrahari started from the

Moon, native

> has

> > > Rahu MD till 2010 July.

> > > Jupiter MD starting after this will be good but Mercury

AD between

> > > 2015 Mar and 2017 Jun is likely to bring bad results

signified by

> > > Mercury above. Ketu following it is also not good

> > >

> > > I am a learner in astrology and so forgive any gaps in

my

> > understanding

> > >

> > > Regards

> > > Kiran

> > >

> > > Vedic Astrologyandhealing ,

aavesh t

> > > wrote:

> > > >

> > > > Dear Lalit,

> > > >

> > > > I have recieved this request for consultation.

> > > >

> > > > Do you know this person ??.Could you give me a

brief of his

> > > background ??

> > > >

> > > > Based on your feedback I shall proceed in the matter

> > > >

> > > > Regards,

> > > > aavesh

> > > >

> > > > P.S:Pls give me your private email id (so that I

can post such

> > > messages directly to you) and not trouble the group

members

> > > >

> > > >

> > > > anoop singh wrote:

> > > > Respected Aavesh Ji

> > > >

> > > > I came to know you from Lalit working in HCL.

> > > > As i am facing some problem i am writing you

personally.

> > > > I faced lot of problem in my career. And After 3

changes in

> > > company i have recently joined a company and hope for

good future

> > here.

> > > > I had to face a failed affair though it was a long

and deep

> > > association.

> > > > Now I am concerned about my marriage and marital

life.

> > > > When will i get married and how would be my wife

and marital

> life?

> > > Please guide me.

> > > >

> > > > DOB: 12- July - 1978.

> > > > TOB: 17:14

> > > > POB: Gorakhpur(UP)(83 E 22, 26 N 45)

> > > > Ascendant: Sagitarius(Dhanu)- Taurus Navamsa.

> > > >

> > > > Sir, Please consider my situation and guide me.

> > > >

> > > > Thanks & regards,

> > > > Anoop.

> > > >

> > > >

> > > > Never miss a thing. Make your homepage.

> > > >

> > > >

> > > > With Best Wishes,

> > > >

> > > > aavesh

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > > Forgot the famous last words? Access your message

archive

> online.

> > >

> > > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > > Never miss a thing. Make your homepage.

> > >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

hare ramakrishna ,

respected chandra sekhar ji .

I never said parasaras contributions r nothing.

Again my guru told me the jyothishas first reference shows its rishi lagadha who we can say first mentiond name but his books or hora is not available ,but going by ref ,it shows may be bc 8000 or 10000 as he was mentioned in many literature

But literature says 18 pravarthakas ,parasara is one .Even i think varahamihira says .Kerala books also mentiones so .

what i said is skanda hora is available oldest test pre dating parasara tho i dont see it .

and since i am far away from home my main library is there back home .

what i was pointing out is lot of literature on various technics r still scattered in different texts and even parampara ,

I heard some dasa parasara uses only 4 lines to describe ,but if u go to some part of india ,u can find its safely preserved as a full blown system with some families .

so from where they got it ,from BPHS or it was codyfied in BPHS

thanks u for ur valuable advise

regrds sunil nair

Vedic Astrologyandhealing , Chandrashekhar <sharma.chandrashekhar wrote:>> Dear Sunil,> > I think that is not strictly correct. If you read the chapter on > Ashtakavarga carefully you will understand why I say this. Skanda is > said to have created Samudrik shastra and only because there is a text > called Skanda Hora (as I think you wrote in one of your posts -"But > oldest hora available is skanda hora .") does not mean that it is the > original text from which all Pravartakas drew their knowledge. Actually > all shastras originated from Lord Shiva.> > Chandrashekhar.> > sunil nair wrote:> >> > > >> > dear lalit ,> >> > > >> > Parasara is not founder of any sistem ,he ammassed what ever > > available in the name of indian astrology and present it in book form > > .Even he also never said i am starting any new system.> >> > > >> > there r so many rishis and paramparas b4 parasara into astrology > > .Every grp or geographical areas of old bharath may be very bigger > > than we can assume today may be contributed for astrology .> >> > > >> > parasara was one of the 18 jyothisha pravarthakas in astrology .The > > contribution from all quarters of society and total conscieceness of > > old indian or hindus is available in BPHS which later may be corrupted > > also .> >> > > >> > Now i hav one question can any body say by looking at the family > > horoscope how they r related to each other .> >> > > >> > Going by years its possible .> >> > > >> > i am saying i will giv one chart of a father and 4 other charts can > > any body find who is son of this father ?.> >> > > >> > This method was used pre DNA testing period to find whether this boy > > is born to this father ,and mind it his child giving dasas may not be > > indicating as those days may be a king or rich persons has so many > > wifes or even keeps which was allowed by society .So his child may > > born any where .Think mahabharath and they hav childrens even among > > forest tribes and other communitties but only prathama patnis eldest > > son is eligible for kingdom or other titles.> >> > > >> > also pls quote relevent sloka from parasari .> >> > Jyothish is not linited to major corner stones applicable these days > > of material life ,NOw a days no parents want to know whether my kid > > will become a budha or gandhi ,they r eger to know whther he will > > become doctor or some one who make money ( and whatever method is also > > unimportant ) .> >> > > >> > More in next .> >> > regrds sunil nair .> >> > om shreem mahalaxmai namah.> >> > > >> >> > Vedic Astrologyandhealing , "litsol" litsol@ > > wrote:> > >> > > Sir,> > >> > > I m sorry for this mistake.> > >> > > regards,> > > Lalit.> > >> > > Vedic Astrologyandhealing , aavesh t> > > aavesh_s@ wrote:> > > >> > > > Dear Lalit,> > > >> > > > A small correction:The author of BPHS was Maharishi Parashar and> > > > not Bhrigu.> > > >> > > > Maharishi Bhrigu wrote the Brighu Samhita> > > >> > > > Regards,> > > >> > > > aavesh> > > >> > > >> > > > litsol litsol@ wrote:> > > > Dear Anoop,> > > >> > > > No one in astrology is greater than Bhrigu itself , when Bhrigu> > > > himself revealed his knowledge in BPHS, what these miniatures will> > > > have with them in so called parampara.> > > >> > > > See, it's ridiculous that in one's life other than his job, change> > > in> > > > job, ups and downs, travels, love, marriage, failure of love or> > > > marriage, kids , kids life , diseases , property accumulation etc..> > > > nothing happens, Vedic Astrology is capable of telling u all the> > > > details about this. what the hell so called parampara or so called> > > > secret knowledge will more tell u, because nothing more is> > > happening> > > > in ur life.> > > >> > > > Anoop, what more happens in life which needs hidden knowedge to get> > > > revealed ? Dont get trapped in such type of astrologers who> > > advocates> > > > secrets ... and secrets...> > > >> > > > if somebody knows something exclusive, he should pay his debt to> > > > Bhrigu and other Sages by advancing his knowledge to next> > > generations.> > > >> > > > Do u think an ingrate person can do good in astrology ?> > > >> > > > Sorry, Never !!> > > >> > > > Advocating parampara is nothing but a tool to befool either> > > > financially or emotionally, a tool for self branding.> > > >> > > > regards,> > > > Lalit.> > > >> > > > Vedic Astrologyandhealing , anoop singh> > > > wrote:> > > > >> > > > > Hi Lalit Ji, Kiran Ji> > > > >> > > > > Lalit Ji, i pray for the good health of your father.> > > > > Its great to know that Lalit ji is remembering all the things> > > > which i told on telephonic conversation. But Lalit Ji now i don,t> > > > have any affair and i hope that my marriage will be arranged one.> > > > >> > > > > Kiran Ji,> > > > > I read your analysis and want to know you something. Between 2000-> > > > 2003, i was going through Rahu MD and Mercury AD, that period was> > > > very good to me and i was getting distinction in my education and> > > > doing even better that what i deserved. Mercury was giving me very> > > > good results. I don't know whether it was due to its placement in> > > 8th> > > > house(regarede as good placement for mercury in all astrology> > > books)> > > > or its parivartana with moon which gives unusual or unexpected> > > > results.> > > > > Even Rahu, Moon period is giving me better results professionally> > > > till date besides some minor problems.> > > > > I think dasa dependency and mere placement of planet doesn,t> > > > reveal all. Something more is to be find out through the composite> > > > study of chart with the hidden knowledge of astrology that is> > > > confined with some astrologers coming from the parampara.> > > > >> > > > > Thanks & regards,> > > > > Anoop.> > > > >> > > > > "kiran.rama" wrote:> > > > > Dear Aveshji,> > > > >> > > > > I checked the horoscope of anoop> > > > >> > > > > He has dhanus ascendant> > > > >> > > > > 10H Lord Mercury is in 8th house is not good placement> > > > > Mercury should give following results in his period:> > > > > * All efforts go waste> > > > > * Loss of name and fame - Disgrace> > > > > * Bad Life abroad - meaning staying in foreign land away from home> > > > > yearning to go home but job keeping one in foreign land> > > > > * Dangers etc> > > > >> > > > > To make matters worse, Rahu is in 10H and malefic Ketu is> > > aspecting> > > > > 10H by way of graha drishti and these malefics toegether will give> > > > > following results in their periods:> > > > > * Obstruction to profession/job> > > > > * Servants/Followers forsaking native: Bad time in job> > > > >> > > > > Using True Ayanamsa of Chandrahari started from the Moon, native> > > has> > > > > Rahu MD till 2010 July.> > > > > Jupiter MD starting after this will be good but Mercury AD between> > > > > 2015 Mar and 2017 Jun is likely to bring bad results signified by> > > > > Mercury above. Ketu following it is also not good> > > > >> > > > > I am a learner in astrology and so forgive any gaps in my> > > > understanding> > > > >> > > > > Regards> > > > > Kiran> > > > >> > > > > Vedic Astrologyandhealing , aavesh t> > > > > wrote:> > > > > >> > > > > > Dear Lalit,> > > > > >> > > > > > I have recieved this request for consultation.> > > > > >> > > > > > Do you know this person ??.Could you give me a brief of his> > > > > background ??> > > > > >> > > > > > Based on your feedback I shall proceed in the matter> > > > > >> > > > > > Regards,> > > > > > aavesh> > > > > >> > > > > > P.S:Pls give me your private email id (so that I can post such> > > > > messages directly to you) and not trouble the group members> > > > > >> > > > > >> > > > > > anoop singh wrote:> > > > > > Respected Aavesh Ji> > > > > >> > > > > > I came to know you from Lalit working in HCL.> > > > > > As i am facing some problem i am writing you personally.> > > > > > I faced lot of problem in my career. And After 3 changes in> > > > > company i have recently joined a company and hope for good future> > > > here.> > > > > > I had to face a failed affair though it was a long and deep> > > > > association.> > > > > > Now I am concerned about my marriage and marital life.> > > > > > When will i get married and how would be my wife and marital> > > life?> > > > > Please guide me.> > > > > >> > > > > > DOB: 12- July - 1978.> > > > > > TOB: 17:14> > > > > > POB: Gorakhpur(UP)(83 E 22, 26 N 45)> > > > > > Ascendant: Sagitarius(Dhanu)- Taurus Navamsa.> > > > > >> > > > > > Sir, Please consider my situation and guide me.> > > > > >> > > > > > Thanks & regards,> > > > > > Anoop.> > > > > >> > > > > > > > > > > > Never miss a thing. Make your homepage.> > > > > >> > > > > >> > > > > > With Best Wishes,> > > > > >> > > > > > aavesh> > > > > >> > > > > >> > > > > > > > > > > > Forgot the famous last words? Access your message archive> > > online.> > > > > > > > > > >> > > > >> > > > >> > > > >> > > > >> > > > >> > > > >> > > > > > > > > > Never miss a thing. Make your homepage.> > > > >> > > >> > > >> > > >> > > >> > > >> > > >

Dear Sunil,

It is said that "laxam vyakaranam proktam chaturlaxam tu jyotisham"

indicating existence of many jyotish texts. It is difficult to date

most of the really ancient texts as they were never in the form of

texts but shlokas carried in the memory of the shishyas. So antiquity

of a manuscript and existence of a grantha through memory are two

different matters. That again is why it is difficult to establish the

antiquity of many Hindu texts.

Anyway, it remains a fact that in the north India Sage Parashara is

treated as one of the principal source of astrological principles. I

have not yet seen Skanda hora and therefore can not comment on its

antiquity. However it is certainly not written by Lord Skanda.

The dasha interpretation is available in text and manuscript form as

Laghu Parashari or Ududaaya Pradeep. Actually there is also one Madhya

Parashari. This generated in the interest in searching fro the

Parashari and that led to finding manuscripts which were named as

Brihat Parashara Hora Shastra. besides the manuscripts, an attempt was

made to collect the shlokas carried in memory by the astrologers of

yore and these also find place in some of the editions of BPHS.

Take care,

Chandrashekhar.

sunil nair wrote:

hare ramakrishna ,

respected chandra sekhar ji .

I never said parasaras

contributions r nothing.

Again my guru told me the jyothishas

first reference shows its rishi lagadha who we can say first mentiond

name but his books or hora is not available ,but going by ref ,it shows

may be bc 8000 or 10000 as he was mentioned in many literature

But literature says 18 pravarthakas

,parasara is one .Even i think varahamihira says .Kerala books also

mentiones so .

what i said is skanda hora is

available oldest test pre dating parasara tho i dont see it .

and since i am far away from home

my main library is there back home .

what i was pointing out is lot of

literature on various technics r still scattered in different texts and

even parampara ,

I heard some dasa parasara uses only

4 lines to describe ,but if u go to some part of india ,u can find its

safely preserved as a full blown system with some families .

so from where they got it ,from BPHS

or it was codyfied in BPHS

thanks u for ur valuable advise

regrds sunil nair

Vedic Astrologyandhealing ,

Chandrashekhar <sharma.chandrashekhar wrote:

>

> Dear Sunil,

>

> I think that is not strictly correct. If you read the chapter on

> Ashtakavarga carefully you will understand why I say this. Skanda

is

> said to have created Samudrik shastra and only because there is a

text

> called Skanda Hora (as I think you wrote in one of your posts

-"But

> oldest hora available is skanda hora .") does not mean that it is

the

> original text from which all Pravartakas drew their knowledge.

Actually

> all shastras originated from Lord Shiva.

>

> Chandrashekhar.

>

> sunil nair wrote:

> >

> >

> >

> > dear lalit ,

> >

> >

> >

> > Parasara is not founder of any sistem ,he ammassed what ever

> > available in the name of indian astrology and present it in

book form

> > .Even he also never said i am starting any new system.

> >

> >

> >

> > there r so many rishis and paramparas b4 parasara into

astrology

> > .Every grp or geographical areas of old bharath may be very

bigger

> > than we can assume today may be contributed for astrology .

> >

> >

> >

> > parasara was one of the 18 jyothisha pravarthakas in

astrology .The

> > contribution from all quarters of society and total

conscieceness of

> > old indian or hindus is available in BPHS which later may be

corrupted

> > also .

> >

> >

> >

> > Now i hav one question can any body say by looking at the

family

> > horoscope how they r related to each other .

> >

> >

> >

> > Going by years its possible .

> >

> >

> >

> > i am saying i will giv one chart of a father and 4 other

charts can

> > any body find who is son of this father ?.

> >

> >

> >

> > This method was used pre DNA testing period to find whether

this boy

> > is born to this father ,and mind it his child giving dasas

may not be

> > indicating as those days may be a king or rich persons has so

many

> > wifes or even keeps which was allowed by society .So his

child may

> > born any where .Think mahabharath and they hav childrens even

among

> > forest tribes and other communitties but only prathama patnis

eldest

> > son is eligible for kingdom or other titles.

> >

> >

> >

> > also pls quote relevent sloka from parasari .

> >

> > Jyothish is not linited to major corner stones applicable

these days

> > of material life ,NOw a days no parents want to know whether

my kid

> > will become a budha or gandhi ,they r eger to know whther he

will

> > become doctor or some one who make money ( and whatever

method is also

> > unimportant ) .

> >

> >

> >

> > More in next .

> >

> > regrds sunil nair .

> >

> > om shreem mahalaxmai namah.

> >

> >

> >

> >

"litsol" litsol@

> > wrote:

> > >

> > > Sir,

> > >

> > > I m sorry for this mistake.

> > >

> > > regards,

> > > Lalit.

> > >

> > > Vedic Astrologyandhealing ,

aavesh t

> > > aavesh_s@ wrote:

> > > >

> > > > Dear Lalit,

> > > >

> > > > A small correction:The author of BPHS was Maharishi

Parashar and

> > > > not Bhrigu.

> > > >

> > > > Maharishi Bhrigu wrote the Brighu Samhita

> > > >

> > > > Regards,

> > > >

> > > > aavesh

> > > >

> > > >

> > > > litsol litsol@ wrote:

> > > > Dear Anoop,

> > > >

> > > > No one in astrology is greater than Bhrigu itself ,

when Bhrigu

> > > > himself revealed his knowledge in BPHS, what these

miniatures will

> > > > have with them in so called parampara.

> > > >

> > > > See, it's ridiculous that in one's life other than

his job, change

> > > in

> > > > job, ups and downs, travels, love, marriage,

failure of love or

> > > > marriage, kids , kids life , diseases , property

accumulation etc..

> > > > nothing happens, Vedic Astrology is capable of

telling u all the

> > > > details about this. what the hell so called

parampara or so called

> > > > secret knowledge will more tell u, because nothing

more is

> > > happening

> > > > in ur life.

> > > >

> > > > Anoop, what more happens in life which needs hidden

knowedge to get

> > > > revealed ? Dont get trapped in such type of

astrologers who

> > > advocates

> > > > secrets ... and secrets...

> > > >

> > > > if somebody knows something exclusive, he should

pay his debt to

> > > > Bhrigu and other Sages by advancing his knowledge

to next

> > > generations.

> > > >

> > > > Do u think an ingrate person can do good in

astrology ?

> > > >

> > > > Sorry, Never !!

> > > >

> > > > Advocating parampara is nothing but a tool to

befool either

> > > > financially or emotionally, a tool for self

branding.

> > > >

> > > > regards,

> > > > Lalit.

> > > >

> > > > Vedic Astrologyandhealing ,

anoop singh

> > > > wrote:

> > > > >

> > > > > Hi Lalit Ji, Kiran Ji

> > > > >

> > > > > Lalit Ji, i pray for the good health of your

father.

> > > > > Its great to know that Lalit ji is remembering

all the things

> > > > which i told on telephonic conversation. But Lalit

Ji now i don,t

> > > > have any affair and i hope that my marriage will be

arranged one.

> > > > >

> > > > > Kiran Ji,

> > > > > I read your analysis and want to know you

something. Between 2000-

> > > > 2003, i was going through Rahu MD and Mercury AD,

that period was

> > > > very good to me and i was getting distinction in my

education and

> > > > doing even better that what i deserved. Mercury was

giving me very

> > > > good results. I don't know whether it was due to

its placement in

> > > 8th

> > > > house(regarede as good placement for mercury in all

astrology

> > > books)

> > > > or its parivartana with moon which gives unusual or

unexpected

> > > > results.

> > > > > Even Rahu, Moon period is giving me better

results professionally

> > > > till date besides some minor problems.

> > > > > I think dasa dependency and mere placement of

planet doesn,t

> > > > reveal all. Something more is to be find out

through the composite

> > > > study of chart with the hidden knowledge of

astrology that is

> > > > confined with some astrologers coming from the

parampara.

> > > > >

> > > > > Thanks & regards,

> > > > > Anoop.

> > > > >

> > > > > "kiran.rama" wrote:

> > > > > Dear Aveshji,

> > > > >

> > > > > I checked the horoscope of anoop

> > > > >

> > > > > He has dhanus ascendant

> > > > >

> > > > > 10H Lord Mercury is in 8th house is not good

placement

> > > > > Mercury should give following results in his

period:

> > > > > * All efforts go waste

> > > > > * Loss of name and fame - Disgrace

> > > > > * Bad Life abroad - meaning staying in foreign

land away from home

> > > > > yearning to go home but job keeping one in

foreign land

> > > > > * Dangers etc

> > > > >

> > > > > To make matters worse, Rahu is in 10H and

malefic Ketu is

> > > aspecting

> > > > > 10H by way of graha drishti and these malefics

toegether will give

> > > > > following results in their periods:

> > > > > * Obstruction to profession/job

> > > > > * Servants/Followers forsaking native: Bad

time in job

> > > > >

> > > > > Using True Ayanamsa of Chandrahari started

from the Moon, native

> > > has

> > > > > Rahu MD till 2010 July.

> > > > > Jupiter MD starting after this will be good

but Mercury AD between

> > > > > 2015 Mar and 2017 Jun is likely to bring bad

results signified by

> > > > > Mercury above. Ketu following it is also not

good

> > > > >

> > > > > I am a learner in astrology and so forgive any

gaps in my

> > > > understanding

> > > > >

> > > > > Regards

> > > > > Kiran

> > > > >

> > > > > Vedic Astrologyandhealing ,

aavesh t

> > > > > wrote:

> > > > > >

> > > > > > Dear Lalit,

> > > > > >

> > > > > > I have recieved this request for

consultation.

> > > > > >

> > > > > > Do you know this person ??.Could you give

me a brief of his

> > > > > background ??

> > > > > >

> > > > > > Based on your feedback I shall proceed in

the matter

> > > > > >

> > > > > > Regards,

> > > > > > aavesh

> > > > > >

> > > > > > P.S:Pls give me your private email id (so

that I can post such

> > > > > messages directly to you) and not trouble the

group members

> > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > > anoop singh wrote:

> > > > > > Respected Aavesh Ji

> > > > > >

> > > > > > I came to know you from Lalit working in

HCL.

> > > > > > As i am facing some problem i am writing

you personally.

> > > > > > I faced lot of problem in my career. And

After 3 changes in

> > > > > company i have recently joined a company and

hope for good future

> > > > here.

> > > > > > I had to face a failed affair though it

was a long and deep

> > > > > association.

> > > > > > Now I am concerned about my marriage and

marital life.

> > > > > > When will i get married and how would be

my wife and marital

> > > life?

> > > > > Please guide me.

> > > > > >

> > > > > > DOB: 12- July - 1978.

> > > > > > TOB: 17:14

> > > > > > POB: Gorakhpur(UP)(83 E 22, 26 N 45)

> > > > > > Ascendant: Sagitarius(Dhanu)- Taurus

Navamsa.

> > > > > >

> > > > > > Sir, Please consider my situation and

guide me.

> > > > > >

> > > > > > Thanks & regards,

> > > > > > Anoop.

> > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > > Never miss a thing. Make your

homepage.

> > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > > With Best Wishes,

> > > > > >

> > > > > > aavesh

> > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > > Forgot the famous last words? Access your

message archive

> > > online.

> > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > > Never miss a thing. Make your homepage.

> > > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

Hare ramakrishna,

respected chandrasekhar ji .

even i dont think its skanda who wrote the skanda hora ,but that is the blv in south among some sects of ppl.

Parasara tho now source commonly available ,but u know there is more explained texts still in circulation.Even u know deva kerala has more detailed descriptions .

so all this make me blve parasari is a compendium of all astrological priciples waht ever avilable to him and got corrupted later to great extent .

because as u said the variation and different apraoch available with even available resources make me think logicaly .

also among the 18 paracharak s parasara stands last in the list .if one is propounder then why there is mentions abt 18 ones.

regrds sunil nair

om shreem mahalaxmai namah .

Vedic Astrologyandhealing , Chandrashekhar <sharma.chandrashekhar wrote:>> Dear Sunil,> > It is said that "laxam vyakaranam proktam chaturlaxam tu jyotisham" > indicating existence of many jyotish texts. It is difficult to date most > of the really ancient texts as they were never in the form of texts but > shlokas carried in the memory of the shishyas. So antiquity of a > manuscript and existence of a grantha through memory are two different > matters. That again is why it is difficult to establish the antiquity of > many Hindu texts.> > Anyway, it remains a fact that in the north India Sage Parashara is > treated as one of the principal source of astrological principles. I > have not yet seen Skanda hora and therefore can not comment on its > antiquity. However it is certainly not written by Lord Skanda.> > The dasha interpretation is available in text and manuscript form as > Laghu Parashari or Ududaaya Pradeep. Actually there is also one Madhya > Parashari. This generated in the interest in searching fro the Parashari > and that led to finding manuscripts which were named as Brihat Parashara > Hora Shastra. besides the manuscripts, an attempt was made to collect > the shlokas carried in memory by the astrologers of yore and these also > find place in some of the editions of BPHS.> > Take care,> Chandrashekhar.> > sunil nair wrote:> >> > > >> > hare ramakrishna ,> >> > respected chandra sekhar ji .> >> > > >> > I never said parasaras contributions r nothing.> >> > > >> > Again my guru told me the jyothishas first reference shows its rishi > > lagadha who we can say first mentiond name but his books or hora is > > not available ,but going by ref ,it shows may be bc 8000 or 10000 as > > he was mentioned in many literature> >> > > >> > But literature says 18 pravarthakas ,parasara is one .Even i think > > varahamihira says .Kerala books also mentiones so .> >> > > >> > what i said is skanda hora is available oldest test pre dating > > parasara tho i dont see it .> >> > > >> > and since i am far away from home my main library is there back home .> >> > > >> > what i was pointing out is lot of literature on various technics r > > still scattered in different texts and even parampara ,> >> > > >> > I heard some dasa parasara uses only 4 lines to describe ,but if u go > > to some part of india ,u can find its safely preserved as a full blown > > system with some families .> >> > > >> > so from where they got it ,from BPHS or it was codyfied in BPHS> >> > > >> > > >> > thanks u for ur valuable advise> >> > > >> > regrds sunil nair> >> > om shreem mahalaxmai namah.> >> >> > Vedic Astrologyandhealing , Chandrashekhar > > sharma.chandrashekhar@ wrote:> > >> > > Dear Sunil,> > >> > > I think that is not strictly correct. If you read the chapter on> > > Ashtakavarga carefully you will understand why I say this. Skanda is> > > said to have created Samudrik shastra and only because there is a text> > > called Skanda Hora (as I think you wrote in one of your posts -"But> > > oldest hora available is skanda hora .") does not mean that it is the> > > original text from which all Pravartakas drew their knowledge. Actually> > > all shastras originated from Lord Shiva.> > >> > > Chandrashekhar.> > >> > > sunil nair wrote:> > > >> > > >> > > >> > > > dear lalit ,> > > >> > > >> > > >> > > > Parasara is not founder of any sistem ,he ammassed what ever> > > > available in the name of indian astrology and present it in book form> > > > .Even he also never said i am starting any new system.> > > >> > > >> > > >> > > > there r so many rishis and paramparas b4 parasara into astrology> > > > .Every grp or geographical areas of old bharath may be very bigger> > > > than we can assume today may be contributed for astrology .> > > >> > > >> > > >> > > > parasara was one of the 18 jyothisha pravarthakas in astrology .The> > > > contribution from all quarters of society and total conscieceness of> > > > old indian or hindus is available in BPHS which later may be > > corrupted> > > > also .> > > >> > > >> > > >> > > > Now i hav one question can any body say by looking at the family> > > > horoscope how they r related to each other .> > > >> > > >> > > >> > > > Going by years its possible .> > > >> > > >> > > >> > > > i am saying i will giv one chart of a father and 4 other charts can> > > > any body find who is son of this father ?.> > > >> > > >> > > >> > > > This method was used pre DNA testing period to find whether this boy> > > > is born to this father ,and mind it his child giving dasas may not be> > > > indicating as those days may be a king or rich persons has so many> > > > wifes or even keeps which was allowed by society .So his child may> > > > born any where .Think mahabharath and they hav childrens even among> > > > forest tribes and other communitties but only prathama patnis eldest> > > > son is eligible for kingdom or other titles.> > > >> > > >> > > >> > > > also pls quote relevent sloka from parasari .> > > >> > > > Jyothish is not linited to major corner stones applicable these days> > > > of material life ,NOw a days no parents want to know whether my kid> > > > will become a budha or gandhi ,they r eger to know whther he will> > > > become doctor or some one who make money ( and whatever method is > > also> > > > unimportant ) .> > > >> > > >> > > >> > > > More in next .> > > >> > > > regrds sunil nair .> > > >> > > > om shreem mahalaxmai namah.> > > >> > > >> > > >> > > >> > > > Vedic Astrologyandhealing , "litsol" litsol@> > > > wrote:> > > > >> > > > > Sir,> > > > >> > > > > I m sorry for this mistake.> > > > >> > > > > regards,> > > > > Lalit.> > > > >> > > > > Vedic Astrologyandhealing , aavesh t> > > > > aavesh_s@ wrote:> > > > > >> > > > > > Dear Lalit,> > > > > >> > > > > > A small correction:The author of BPHS was Maharishi Parashar and> > > > > > not Bhrigu.> > > > > >> > > > > > Maharishi Bhrigu wrote the Brighu Samhita> > > > > >> > > > > > Regards,> > > > > >> > > > > > aavesh> > > > > >> > > > > >> > > > > > litsol litsol@ wrote:> > > > > > Dear Anoop,> > > > > >> > > > > > No one in astrology is greater than Bhrigu itself , when Bhrigu> > > > > > himself revealed his knowledge in BPHS, what these miniatures will> > > > > > have with them in so called parampara.> > > > > >> > > > > > See, it's ridiculous that in one's life other than his job, change> > > > > in> > > > > > job, ups and downs, travels, love, marriage, failure of love or> > > > > > marriage, kids , kids life , diseases , property accumulation > > etc..> > > > > > nothing happens, Vedic Astrology is capable of telling u all the> > > > > > details about this. what the hell so called parampara or so called> > > > > > secret knowledge will more tell u, because nothing more is> > > > > happening> > > > > > in ur life.> > > > > >> > > > > > Anoop, what more happens in life which needs hidden knowedge > > to get> > > > > > revealed ? Dont get trapped in such type of astrologers who> > > > > advocates> > > > > > secrets ... and secrets...> > > > > >> > > > > > if somebody knows something exclusive, he should pay his debt to> > > > > > Bhrigu and other Sages by advancing his knowledge to next> > > > > generations.> > > > > >> > > > > > Do u think an ingrate person can do good in astrology ?> > > > > >> > > > > > Sorry, Never !!> > > > > >> > > > > > Advocating parampara is nothing but a tool to befool either> > > > > > financially or emotionally, a tool for self branding.> > > > > >> > > > > > regards,> > > > > > Lalit.> > > > > >> > > > > > Vedic Astrologyandhealing , anoop singh> > > > > > wrote:> > > > > > >> > > > > > > Hi Lalit Ji, Kiran Ji> > > > > > >> > > > > > > Lalit Ji, i pray for the good health of your father.> > > > > > > Its great to know that Lalit ji is remembering all the things> > > > > > which i told on telephonic conversation. But Lalit Ji now i don,t> > > > > > have any affair and i hope that my marriage will be arranged one.> > > > > > >> > > > > > > Kiran Ji,> > > > > > > I read your analysis and want to know you something. Between > > 2000-> > > > > > 2003, i was going through Rahu MD and Mercury AD, that period was> > > > > > very good to me and i was getting distinction in my education and> > > > > > doing even better that what i deserved. Mercury was giving me very> > > > > > good results. I don't know whether it was due to its placement in> > > > > 8th> > > > > > house(regarede as good placement for mercury in all astrology> > > > > books)> > > > > > or its parivartana with moon which gives unusual or unexpected> > > > > > results.> > > > > > > Even Rahu, Moon period is giving me better results > > professionally> > > > > > till date besides some minor problems.> > > > > > > I think dasa dependency and mere placement of planet doesn,t> > > > > > reveal all. Something more is to be find out through the composite> > > > > > study of chart with the hidden knowledge of astrology that is> > > > > > confined with some astrologers coming from the parampara.> > > > > > >> > > > > > > Thanks & regards,> > > > > > > Anoop.> > > > > > >> > > > > > > "kiran.rama" wrote:> > > > > > > Dear Aveshji,> > > > > > >> > > > > > > I checked the horoscope of anoop> > > > > > >> > > > > > > He has dhanus ascendant> > > > > > >> > > > > > > 10H Lord Mercury is in 8th house is not good placement> > > > > > > Mercury should give following results in his period:> > > > > > > * All efforts go waste> > > > > > > * Loss of name and fame - Disgrace> > > > > > > * Bad Life abroad - meaning staying in foreign land away > > from home> > > > > > > yearning to go home but job keeping one in foreign land> > > > > > > * Dangers etc> > > > > > >> > > > > > > To make matters worse, Rahu is in 10H and malefic Ketu is> > > > > aspecting> > > > > > > 10H by way of graha drishti and these malefics toegether > > will give> > > > > > > following results in their periods:> > > > > > > * Obstruction to profession/job> > > > > > > * Servants/Followers forsaking native: Bad time in job> > > > > > >> > > > > > > Using True Ayanamsa of Chandrahari started from the Moon, native> > > > > has> > > > > > > Rahu MD till 2010 July.> > > > > > > Jupiter MD starting after this will be good but Mercury AD > > between> > > > > > > 2015 Mar and 2017 Jun is likely to bring bad results > > signified by> > > > > > > Mercury above. Ketu following it is also not good> > > > > > >> > > > > > > I am a learner in astrology and so forgive any gaps in my> > > > > > understanding> > > > > > >> > > > > > > Regards> > > > > > > Kiran> > > > > > >> > > > > > > Vedic Astrologyandhealing , aavesh t> > > > > > > wrote:> > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > Dear Lalit,> > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > I have recieved this request for consultation.> > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > Do you know this person ??.Could you give me a brief of his> > > > > > > background ??> > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > Based on your feedback I shall proceed in the matter> > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > Regards,> > > > > > > > aavesh> > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > P.S:Pls give me your private email id (so that I can post such> > > > > > > messages directly to you) and not trouble the group members> > > > > > > >> > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > anoop singh wrote:> > > > > > > > Respected Aavesh Ji> > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > I came to know you from Lalit working in HCL.> > > > > > > > As i am facing some problem i am writing you personally.> > > > > > > > I faced lot of problem in my career. And After 3 changes in> > > > > > > company i have recently joined a company and hope for good > > future> > > > > > here.> > > > > > > > I had to face a failed affair though it was a long and deep> > > > > > > association.> > > > > > > > Now I am concerned about my marriage and marital life.> > > > > > > > When will i get married and how would be my wife and marital> > > > > life?> > > > > > > Please guide me.> > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > DOB: 12- July - 1978.> > > > > > > > TOB: 17:14> > > > > > > > POB: Gorakhpur(UP)(83 E 22, 26 N 45)> > > > > > > > Ascendant: Sagitarius(Dhanu)- Taurus Navamsa.> > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > Sir, Please consider my situation and guide me.> > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > Thanks & regards,> > > > > > > > Anoop.> > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > Never miss a thing. Make your homepage.> > > > > > > >> > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > With Best Wishes,> > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > aavesh> > > > > > > >> > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > Forgot the famous last words? Access your message archive> > > > > online.> > > > > > > > > > > > > > >> > > > > > >> > > > > > >> > > > > > >> > > > > > >> > > > > > >> > > > > > >> > > > > > > > > > > > > > Never miss a thing. Make your homepage.> > > > > > >> > > > > >> > > > > >> > > > > >> > > > > >> > > > > >> > > > > >

Dear Sunil,

I think you have misunderstood what I said. I did not say that other

pravartakas learnt from Parashara. Actually Parashara says in BPHS (one

of the editions) that he is telling that which was taught to Narada by

Brahma. he also gives credit to Shaunaka and other sages for the

knowledge that he is dispensing.

Deities of rigveda are Indra, Agni, Varuna, Rudra, Surya (Aditya) and

so on. Let us not bring that here as we are talking about Jyotish.

No body says that the Pravartakas predate Vedas.

I think what is being forgotten is that Varanasi was the most highly

regarded seat of learning of hindu shastras for long. To establish

one's authority on hindu shastras, one had to defeat the Pandits of

Varanasi in discussions based on Tarka and Pramana. Jyotish being one

of the main hindu shastras, saying that astrological tradition in north

was not common is perhaps far from truth.

By the way, Varaha Mihira was with the King of Ujjain. There are as

many as 8 editions of BPHS and the most respected one is edited by

Sitaram Jha who was the professor of jyotish with Varanasi university.

So claiming that the oldest edition is from south may not be correct.

This of course does not mean that no edition was found in South. If you

want to establish that parashara belonged to South India I have no

problem, but Parashara is certainly said to have lived in north part of

India. Whether he belonged to north or south does not take away

anything from his contribution to jyotish.

As to explanation of dashas being necessary to establish superiority of

knowledge, I tend to disagree. Parashara makes it clear that he rates

the Vimshottari as the prime dasha and then also says that Kalachakra

dasha is another important dasha. So what is the necessity for him to

explain other dashas in depth? He does that in the chapter on

interpretation of dashas, which is also found in Ududaaya Pradeep or

Laghu Parashari.

I do not think I have denied existence of families with long tradition

of jyotish being in existence in South India. Incidentally, my family

also comes from South India and we have our own long unbroken parampara

in jyotish, coming through my maternal grandmother's side of family.

But that does not mean there were no such families in north of India.

I fail to understand what has Kerala pandits allowing other caste

people to learn Jyotish, has to do with the topic under discussion.

Katapayadi was certainly popularized by Vararuchi, but that does not

give an exclusive right over its use to the state of Kerala. To guard

the divine science falling in hands of the uncouth, many encryption

methods were used by the sages, Katapayaadi being only one of them.

Whether Jaimini predated Parashara, or the other way round, has nothing

to do with the contribution of Parashara to Jyotish.

If we follow the logic of use of a system or language in one state

giving it the proprietary right over it, then all Sanskrit texts will

have to be only credited to the North and that would be far from truth.

When argument of Jaimini belonging to south, only on the basis of his

use of Katapayaadi encryption system, is put forward, no body wants to

tell how come when most of the texts of south were well preserved, the

chapters of Jaimini sutras were not.

I do not think we are doing the divine science any service by bringing

the north south regional divide in to the discussions that began with

Parashara being one of the Pravartakas.

Take care,

Chandrashekhar.

sunil nair wrote:

hare ramakrishna ,

I think we r discussing some

thing with imotional attachments and not willing to see the truth.

u r willing to accept that astrology

originated from sivaji and also many ppl ascribe to different gods or

rishi kulas (sapta rishis).

even vedas discuss some astrology

where as parashara was no where during veda period .

Also in parasari the dasavatar is

discussed as planetary devatas where as the oldest worshipping god in

india by all means siva is not mentioned .(Atleast my information )

then 18 pravarthakas like brahma

,narada is learned from parasara if u go by ur versions.

also the astrological tradition in

north and bphs was not very common in north also as may be various

reason .

from varahamihira tovenkitesha

daivagna(marathi astrology families ) whose family migrated to

varanasi ,after a long gap in astrology .

oldest versions of bphs we got from

south and also from many collectors in west and still some blv the

compendium called available bphs its self is corrupted and incomplete .

Also many dasas ,if u go by parasari

itself ,not explained in it .where as avilable in many part of india in

detail ,example yogini dasa .

so if we can forget all this then ur

argument is correct .

even now long standing families in

astro is in south except the claim or truth of pt sanjay raths orissa

tradition.

Yes kerala also during the hight of

budhism ,as asoka and his dughter sangamitra came to kerala and sent

budhistmonks all over world tru kerala ports and budhism s contribution

to astro was almost meagre

Then brahmins ( still in kerala

sanskrit and all traditions are vibrant with all communities) learned

astro from other communities and they started again more vibrant .But

kerala has ppl from all castes as astrologers or u name anythings abt

indian sciences and mutualy r gurus to each other .Here No caste system

worked out ,even the sanskrit tradition was like that .

And when king of travancore ,kerala

started a sanskrit college under the chairman ship of his son krishnan

nair ( as to re direct his anti

british activites -he was funding

irish republican army ) the OBC students got first ranks in schools and

fianaly krishnan nair has given one of his palace as college in kerala

as other college was in a tamil brahmin village known as agraharam and

they objected it .

so they r using more varahmihira

,aryabhatta and bhaskara traditions and parameshara s drigganita which

corrected surya sidhnata and planetary positions.

Also i find in jaimini the system of

katapayadi which is only popular in kerala .sri vara ruchi was

propounder of this system and any body authored any books we can

understand its year of writing by katapayadi methods again i am yet to

find any book in north in sanskrit using it .

In parasari u find jaimini and

jaimini some says differrent .Some says jaimini is sisya of parasara

-then y he said jaimini sutra instead parasari?? who proceeds who ?? if

we argue we can say both ,and jaimini uses the keralas prevalent

katapayadi system .So many things we can co relate >and here i am

not bringing anything religionalism or what ever .But in a debate

every thing will spring up .That is the reason atleast with indians

and hindus i avoid it as then they will start things imotionaly

..Showing the non maturity and dont know even how to participate in a

discussions

so so many unanswered questions are

there .

so we can agree to disagree here and

let us close this tread which is no way contributing for the study .

regrds sunil nair

Vedic Astrologyandhealing ,

Chandrashekhar <sharma.chandrashekhar wrote:

>

> Dear Sunil,

>

> Beliefs and truth are sometimes at variance. Again many of the

Kerala

> astro texts give greater importance to Varaha Mihira than other

and

> earlier texts, as with Prashna Marga. So they are of apparently a

later

> date. Deva Keralam quotes liberally from many of the pravartakas.

This

> is but natural.

>

> I think that since the shastra originated with Lord Shiva as do

all

> shastras emanate from him, him being the Adya Guru, it is natural

that

> there would be more than one pravartaka to spread the knowledge in

Jambu

> Dvipa.

>

> BPHS is certainly a compendium of all that was attributed to

Parashara.

> But there were some manuscripts named Parashari that were also

> discovered in north of India. So not all editions are based on

shlokas

> collected from those who remembered them.

>

> Take care,

> Chandrashekhar.

>

> sunil nair wrote:

> >

> >

> >

> > Hare ramakrishna,

> >

> > respected chandrasekhar ji .

> >

> > even i dont think its skanda who wrote the skanda hora ,but

that is

> > the blv in south among some sects of ppl.

> >

> > Parasara tho now source commonly available ,but u know there

is more

> > explained texts still in circulation.Even u know deva

kerala has more

> > detailed descriptions .

> >

> > so all this make me blve parasari is a compendium of all

astrological

> > priciples waht ever avilable to him and got corrupted later

to great

> > extent .

> >

> >

> >

> > because as u said the variation and different apraoch

available with

> > even available resources make me think logicaly .

> >

> > also among the 18 paracharak s parasara stands last in the

list .if

> > one is propounder then why there is mentions abt 18 ones.

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > regrds sunil nair

> >

> > om shreem mahalaxmai namah .

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

Chandrashekhar

> > sharma.chandrashekhar@ wrote:

> > >

> > > Dear Sunil,

> > >

> > > It is said that "laxam vyakaranam proktam chaturlaxam tu

jyotisham"

> > > indicating existence of many jyotish texts. It is

difficult to date

> > most

> > > of the really ancient texts as they were never in the

form of texts but

> > > shlokas carried in the memory of the shishyas. So

antiquity of a

> > > manuscript and existence of a grantha through memory are

two different

> > > matters. That again is why it is difficult to establish

the

> > antiquity of

> > > many Hindu texts.

> > >

> > > Anyway, it remains a fact that in the north India Sage

Parashara is

> > > treated as one of the principal source of astrological

principles. I

> > > have not yet seen Skanda hora and therefore can not

comment on its

> > > antiquity. However it is certainly not written by Lord

Skanda.

> > >

> > > The dasha interpretation is available in text and

manuscript form as

> > > Laghu Parashari or Ududaaya Pradeep. Actually there is

also one Madhya

> > > Parashari. This generated in the interest in searching

fro the

> > Parashari

> > > and that led to finding manuscripts which were named as

Brihat

> > Parashara

> > > Hora Shastra. besides the manuscripts, an attempt was

made to collect

> > > the shlokas carried in memory by the astrologers of yore

and these also

> > > find place in some of the editions of BPHS.

> > >

> > > Take care,

> > > Chandrashekhar.

> > >

> > > sunil nair wrote:

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > > hare ramakrishna ,

> > > >

> > > > respected chandra sekhar ji .

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > > I never said parasaras contributions r nothing.

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > > Again my guru told me the jyothishas first

reference shows its rishi

> > > > lagadha who we can say first mentiond name but his

books or hora is

> > > > not available ,but going by ref ,it shows may be bc

8000 or 10000 as

> > > > he was mentioned in many literature

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > > But literature says 18 pravarthakas ,parasara is

one .Even i think

> > > > varahamihira says .Kerala books also mentiones so .

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > > what i said is skanda hora is available oldest test

pre dating

> > > > parasara tho i dont see it .

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > > and since i am far away from home my main library

is there back home .

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > > what i was pointing out is lot of literature on

various technics r

> > > > still scattered in different texts and even

parampara ,

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > > I heard some dasa parasara uses only 4 lines to

describe ,but if u go

> > > > to some part of india ,u can find its safely

preserved as a full

> > blown

> > > > system with some families .

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > > so from where they got it ,from BPHS or it was

codyfied in BPHS

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > > thanks u for ur valuable advise

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > > regrds sunil nair

> > > >

> > > > om shreem mahalaxmai namah.

> > > >

> > > >

> > > > Vedic Astrologyandhealing ,

Chandrashekhar

> > > > sharma.chandrashekhar@ wrote:

> > > > >

> > > > > Dear Sunil,

> > > > >

> > > > > I think that is not strictly correct. If you

read the chapter on

> > > > > Ashtakavarga carefully you will understand why

I say this. Skanda is

> > > > > said to have created Samudrik shastra and only

because there is

> > a text

> > > > > called Skanda Hora (as I think you wrote in

one of your posts -"But

> > > > > oldest hora available is skanda hora .") does

not mean that it

> > is the

> > > > > original text from which all Pravartakas drew

their knowledge.

> > Actually

> > > > > all shastras originated from Lord Shiva.

> > > > >

> > > > > Chandrashekhar.

> > > > >

> > > > > sunil nair wrote:

> > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > > dear lalit ,

> > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > > Parasara is not founder of any sistem ,he

ammassed what ever

> > > > > > available in the name of indian astrology

and present it in

> > book form

> > > > > > .Even he also never said i am starting

any new system.

> > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > > there r so many rishis and paramparas b4

parasara into astrology

> > > > > > .Every grp or geographical areas of old

bharath may be very bigger

> > > > > > than we can assume today may be

contributed for astrology .

> > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > > parasara was one of the 18 jyothisha

pravarthakas in astrology

> > .The

> > > > > > contribution from all quarters of society

and total

> > conscieceness of

> > > > > > old indian or hindus is available in BPHS

which later may be

> > > > corrupted

> > > > > > also .

> > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > > Now i hav one question can any body say

by looking at the family

> > > > > > horoscope how they r related to each

other .

> > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > > Going by years its possible .

> > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > > i am saying i will giv one chart of a

father and 4 other

> > charts can

> > > > > > any body find who is son of this father ?.

> > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > > This method was used pre DNA testing

period to find whether

> > this boy

> > > > > > is born to this father ,and mind it his

child giving dasas may

> > not be

> > > > > > indicating as those days may be a king or

rich persons has so many

> > > > > > wifes or even keeps which was allowed by

society .So his child may

> > > > > > born any where .Think mahabharath and

they hav childrens even

> > among

> > > > > > forest tribes and other communitties but

only prathama patnis

> > eldest

> > > > > > son is eligible for kingdom or other

titles.

> > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > > also pls quote relevent sloka from

parasari .

> > > > > >

> > > > > > Jyothish is not linited to major corner

stones applicable

> > these days

> > > > > > of material life ,NOw a days no parents

want to know whether

> > my kid

> > > > > > will become a budha or gandhi ,they r

eger to know whther he will

> > > > > > become doctor or some one who make money

( and whatever method is

> > > > also

> > > > > > unimportant ) .

> > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > > More in next .

> > > > > >

> > > > > > regrds sunil nair .

> > > > > >

> > > > > > om shreem mahalaxmai namah.

> > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > > Vedic Astrologyandhealing ,

"litsol" litsol@

> > > > > > wrote:

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > Sir,

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > I m sorry for this mistake.

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > regards,

> > > > > > > Lalit.

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > Vedic Astrologyandhealing ,

aavesh t

> > > > > > > aavesh_s@ wrote:

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > Dear Lalit,

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > A small correction:The author

of BPHS was Maharishi

> > Parashar and

> > > > > > > > not Bhrigu.

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > Maharishi Bhrigu wrote the

Brighu Samhita

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > Regards,

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > aavesh

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > litsol litsol@ wrote:

> > > > > > > > Dear Anoop,

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > No one in astrology is greater

than Bhrigu itself , when

> > Bhrigu

> > > > > > > > himself revealed his knowledge

in BPHS, what these

> > miniatures will

> > > > > > > > have with them in so called

parampara.

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > See, it's ridiculous that in

one's life other than his

> > job, change

> > > > > > > in

> > > > > > > > job, ups and downs, travels,

love, marriage, failure of

> > love or

> > > > > > > > marriage, kids , kids life ,

diseases , property accumulation

> > > > etc..

> > > > > > > > nothing happens, Vedic

Astrology is capable of telling u

> > all the

> > > > > > > > details about this. what the

hell so called parampara or

> > so called

> > > > > > > > secret knowledge will more tell

u, because nothing more is

> > > > > > > happening

> > > > > > > > in ur life.

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > Anoop, what more happens in

life which needs hidden knowedge

> > > > to get

> > > > > > > > revealed ? Dont get trapped in

such type of astrologers who

> > > > > > > advocates

> > > > > > > > secrets ... and secrets...

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > if somebody knows something

exclusive, he should pay his

> > debt to

> > > > > > > > Bhrigu and other Sages by

advancing his knowledge to next

> > > > > > > generations.

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > Do u think an ingrate person

can do good in astrology ?

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > Sorry, Never !!

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > Advocating parampara is nothing

but a tool to befool either

> > > > > > > > financially or emotionally, a

tool for self branding.

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > regards,

> > > > > > > > Lalit.

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > Vedic Astrologyandhealing ,

anoop singh

> > > > > > > > wrote:

> > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > Hi Lalit Ji, Kiran Ji

> > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > Lalit Ji, i pray for the

good health of your father.

> > > > > > > > > Its great to know that

Lalit ji is remembering all the

> > things

> > > > > > > > which i told on telephonic

conversation. But Lalit Ji now

> > i don,t

> > > > > > > > have any affair and i hope that

my marriage will be

> > arranged one.

> > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > Kiran Ji,

> > > > > > > > > I read your analysis and

want to know you something.

> > Between

> > > > 2000-

> > > > > > > > 2003, i was going through Rahu

MD and Mercury AD, that

> > period was

> > > > > > > > very good to me and i was

getting distinction in my

> > education and

> > > > > > > > doing even better that what i

deserved. Mercury was giving

> > me very

> > > > > > > > good results. I don't know

whether it was due to its

> > placement in

> > > > > > > 8th

> > > > > > > > house(regarede as good

placement for mercury in all astrology

> > > > > > > books)

> > > > > > > > or its parivartana with moon

which gives unusual or unexpected

> > > > > > > > results.

> > > > > > > > > Even Rahu, Moon period is

giving me better results

> > > > professionally

> > > > > > > > till date besides some minor

problems.

> > > > > > > > > I think dasa dependency

and mere placement of planet doesn,t

> > > > > > > > reveal all. Something more is

to be find out through the

> > composite

> > > > > > > > study of chart with the hidden

knowledge of astrology that is

> > > > > > > > confined with some astrologers

coming from the parampara.

> > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > Thanks & regards,

> > > > > > > > > Anoop.

> > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > "kiran.rama" wrote:

> > > > > > > > > Dear Aveshji,

> > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > I checked the horoscope of

anoop

> > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > He has dhanus ascendant

> > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > 10H Lord Mercury is in 8th

house is not good placement

> > > > > > > > > Mercury should give

following results in his period:

> > > > > > > > > * All efforts go waste

> > > > > > > > > * Loss of name and fame -

Disgrace

> > > > > > > > > * Bad Life abroad -

meaning staying in foreign land away

> > > > from home

> > > > > > > > > yearning to go home but

job keeping one in foreign land

> > > > > > > > > * Dangers etc

> > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > To make matters worse,

Rahu is in 10H and malefic Ketu is

> > > > > > > aspecting

> > > > > > > > > 10H by way of graha

drishti and these malefics toegether

> > > > will give

> > > > > > > > > following results in their

periods:

> > > > > > > > > * Obstruction to

profession/job

> > > > > > > > > * Servants/Followers

forsaking native: Bad time in job

> > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > Using True Ayanamsa of

Chandrahari started from the

> > Moon, native

> > > > > > > has

> > > > > > > > > Rahu MD till 2010 July.

> > > > > > > > > Jupiter MD starting after

this will be good but Mercury AD

> > > > between

> > > > > > > > > 2015 Mar and 2017 Jun is

likely to bring bad results

> > > > signified by

> > > > > > > > > Mercury above. Ketu

following it is also not good

> > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > I am a learner in

astrology and so forgive any gaps in my

> > > > > > > > understanding

> > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > Regards

> > > > > > > > > Kiran

> > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > Vedic Astrologyandhealing ,

aavesh t

> > > > > > > > > wrote:

> > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > Dear Lalit,

> > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > I have recieved this

request for consultation.

> > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > Do you know this

person ??.Could you give me a brief

> > of his

> > > > > > > > > background ??

> > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > Based on your

feedback I shall proceed in the matter

> > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > Regards,

> > > > > > > > > > aavesh

> > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > P.S:Pls give me your

private email id (so that I can

> > post such

> > > > > > > > > messages directly to you)

and not trouble the group members

> > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > anoop singh wrote:

> > > > > > > > > > Respected Aavesh Ji

> > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > I came to know you

from Lalit working in HCL.

> > > > > > > > > > As i am facing some

problem i am writing you personally.

> > > > > > > > > > I faced lot of

problem in my career. And After 3

> > changes in

> > > > > > > > > company i have recently

joined a company and hope for good

> > > > future

> > > > > > > > here.

> > > > > > > > > > I had to face a

failed affair though it was a long and

> > deep

> > > > > > > > > association.

> > > > > > > > > > Now I am concerned

about my marriage and marital life.

> > > > > > > > > > When will i get

married and how would be my wife and

> > marital

> > > > > > > life?

> > > > > > > > > Please guide me.

> > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > DOB: 12- July - 1978.

> > > > > > > > > > TOB: 17:14

> > > > > > > > > > POB: Gorakhpur(UP)(83

E 22, 26 N 45)

> > > > > > > > > > Ascendant:

Sagitarius(Dhanu)- Taurus Navamsa.

> > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > Sir, Please consider

my situation and guide me.

> > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > Thanks & regards,

> > > > > > > > > > Anoop.

> > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > Never miss a thing.

Make your homepage.

> > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > With Best Wishes,

> > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > aavesh

> > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > Forgot the famous

last words? Access your message archive

> > > > > > > online.

> > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > Never miss a thing. Make

your homepage.

> > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > >

Hare ramakrishna.

My replies below .I think here we already agreed .Since u r a sanskrit pandit u know the meaning of pravarthaka .And i am no way a real astrology master like lalitji said my guru ( here i am disclosing his name sri muthuswami iyyer has teach me may b max 50 days altogehter and i was stealing time to study as my family has strict objuctions for it tho we r also a parampara in jyothish )

my replies below

Dear Sunil,I think you have misunderstood what I said. I did not say that other pravartakas learnt from Parashara. Actually Parashara says in BPHS (one of the editions) that he is telling that which was taught to Narada by Brahma. he also gives credit to Shaunaka and other sages for the knowledge that he is dispensing.

sunil nair ---agreed ,this was i was telling .Jyothisha is continous process and its whole society may be conributing .Its like a slow process.God may be helping u but one after other only .I never ever wanted to de grade parashara but i wanted we also shud give respect to all pravarthaka s who r also our gotra pithas as many belongs to various gotras started by them tho may be diffenrnt region or caste .So they r like pitrus for me and so i was giving my respect to all of them tru this arguement .

========Deities of rigveda are Indra, Agni, Varuna, Rudra, Surya (Aditya) and so on. Let us not bring that here as we are talking about Jyotish.No body says that the Pravartakas predate Vedas.

sunil nair--agreed ,But we call jyothish as eye of vedas and lagadha rishis vedanga jyothish deals with muhurtha and time for good activities ,but may me lack of availability of further materials we never know tho his time is almost established bc8000 or even prior

===========I think what is being forgotten is that Varanasi was the most highly regarded seat of learning of hindu shastras for long. To establish one's authority on hindu shastras, one had to defeat the Pandits of Varanasi in discussions based on Tarka and Pramana. Jyotish being one of the main hindu shastras, saying that astrological tradition in north was not common is perhaps far from truth.

Sunil nair --varanasi was seat of learning ,not the pundits from there ,so any body learned is going there and get recognition from there ,Even last month one overseas frnd called me and told me he find a different hora from varanasi ,finaly i came to know that its was a kerala book and that is rudra hora of uzhutra warrier .Same way after varahamihira this marathi astrologer families settled near varanasi ,the descendents of venkiteshara daivanga and in between the astro record or books was nothing .And i think this same family produced may be 17 good titles in astrology one after another .

=============

By the way, Varaha Mihira was with the King of Ujjain. There are as many as 8 editions of BPHS and the most respected one is edited by Sitaram Jha who was the professor of jyotish with Varanasi university. So claiming that the oldest edition is from south may not be correct. This of course does not mean that no edition was found in South. If you want to establish that parashara belonged to South India I have no problem, but Parashara is certainly said to have lived in north part of India. Whether he belonged to north or south does not take away anything from his contribution to jyotish.

Sunil nair --yes ,Varahamihira tradition u only pointed out of kerala and even from books nothing is possible u know unless guiding gurus are not there ,I hav lot of books but its like hard nut to crack and what i was telling was south retained the vibrancy .And various reasons north india missed it .otherwise we would hav to study jyothisha even today from varanasi itself and but unfortunately not very great ppl r not there .

In india every part promised for many things .u know remeber bengal traditions in tantra .Its like a wind .it keep on blowing every where .when hinduism in danger a sankara came from south and later a vivekanda and his guru takur sreeram krishna parama hamsa from bengal ,its vibrancy of indian spirituality .And once a sanyasi no body know actualy he is from where if time goes by .Now because of informations are available so we can take a track of it .

======As to explanation of dashas being necessary to establish superiority of knowledge, I tend to disagree. Parashara makes it clear that he rates the Vimshottari as the prime dasha and then also says that Kalachakra dasha is another important dasha. So what is the necessity for him to explain other dashas in depth? He does that in the chapter on interpretation of dashas, which is also found in Ududaaya Pradeep or Laghu Parashari.

Sunil nair ---yes most of this texts deals with vimshottary only and what abt other 108 dasas which was prevalent in india different parts

========I do not think I have denied existence of families with long tradition of jyotish being in existence in South India. Incidentally, my family also comes from South India and we have our own long unbroken parampara in jyotish, coming through my maternal grandmother's side of family. But that does not mean there were no such families in north of India.I fail to understand what has Kerala pandits allowing other caste people to learn Jyotish, has to do with the topic under discussion. Katapayadi was certainly popularized by Vararuchi, but that does not give an exclusive right over its use to the state of Kerala. To guard the divine science falling in hands of the uncouth, many encryption methods were used by the sages, Katapayaadi being only one of them.

sunilnair --What i was telling ,the only book i find used katapayadi is jaimini sutra and no other book in sanskrit esp of north indian origin ,but kerala parampara was using till the 20th century esp when writing sanskrit books .

If u read BV RAMAN he was explaing how he find one pundit from kerala doing jaimini and jaimini alone and answering stunning preditions ,where as now jaimini is alsmost half cooked .or mis understood and we r confused to take how may karaka and how to take even arudhas

================Whether Jaimini predated Parashara, or the other way round, has nothing to do with the contribution of Parashara to Jyotish.

sunil nair ---i agreed ,but i was pointing out the mix of jaimini in parasari

==================If we follow the logic of use of a system or language in one state giving it the proprietary right over it, then all Sanskrit texts will have to be only credited to the North and that would be far from truth. When argument of Jaimini belonging to south, only on the basis of his use of Katapayaadi encryption system, is put forward, no body wants to tell how come when most of the texts of south were well preserved, the chapters of Jaimini sutras were not.I do not think we are doing the divine science any service by bringing the north south regional divide in to the discussions that began with Parashara being one of the Pravartakas.

Sunil nair ---yes no north or south devide ,but when u pointed abt kerala parampara it sprung up .

..I saw the quotes of skanda hora in kaikulangara hora and only relevent quotes again unfortunately in regional script but sanskrit .

Take care,Chandrashekhar.

I hope we can stop this arguemnts here and others may be getting frustrated .

with respect and regrds

sunil nair

Vedic Astrologyandhealing , Chandrashekhar <sharma.chandrashekhar wrote:>> Dear Sunil,> > I think you have misunderstood what I said. I did not say that other > pravartakas learnt from Parashara. Actually Parashara says in BPHS (one > of the editions) that he is telling that which was taught to Narada by > Brahma. he also gives credit to Shaunaka and other sages for the > knowledge that he is dispensing.> > Deities of rigveda are Indra, Agni, Varuna, Rudra, Surya (Aditya) and so > on. Let us not bring that here as we are talking about Jyotish.> No body says that the Pravartakas predate Vedas.> > I think what is being forgotten is that Varanasi was the most highly > regarded seat of learning of hindu shastras for long. To establish one's > authority on hindu shastras, one had to defeat the Pandits of Varanasi > in discussions based on Tarka and Pramana. Jyotish being one of the main > hindu shastras, saying that astrological tradition in north was not > common is perhaps far from truth.> > By the way, Varaha Mihira was with the King of Ujjain. There are as > many as 8 editions of BPHS and the most respected one is edited by > Sitaram Jha who was the professor of jyotish with Varanasi university. > So claiming that the oldest edition is from south may not be correct. > This of course does not mean that no edition was found in South. If you > want to establish that parashara belonged to South India I have no > problem, but Parashara is certainly said to have lived in north part of > India. Whether he belonged to north or south does not take away > anything from his contribution to jyotish.> > As to explanation of dashas being necessary to establish superiority of > knowledge, I tend to disagree. Parashara makes it clear that he rates > the Vimshottari as the prime dasha and then also says that Kalachakra > dasha is another important dasha. So what is the necessity for him to > explain other dashas in depth? He does that in the chapter on > interpretation of dashas, which is also found in Ududaaya Pradeep or > Laghu Parashari.> > I do not think I have denied existence of families with long tradition > of jyotish being in existence in South India. Incidentally, my family > also comes from South India and we have our own long unbroken parampara > in jyotish, coming through my maternal grandmother's side of family. But > that does not mean there were no such families in north of India.> > I fail to understand what has Kerala pandits allowing other caste people > to learn Jyotish, has to do with the topic under discussion. Katapayadi > was certainly popularized by Vararuchi, but that does not give an > exclusive right over its use to the state of Kerala. To guard the divine > science falling in hands of the uncouth, many encryption methods were > used by the sages, Katapayaadi being only one of them.> > Whether Jaimini predated Parashara, or the other way round, has nothing > to do with the contribution of Parashara to Jyotish.> > If we follow the logic of use of a system or language in one state > giving it the proprietary right over it, then all Sanskrit texts will > have to be only credited to the North and that would be far from truth. > When argument of Jaimini belonging to south, only on the basis of his > use of Katapayaadi encryption system, is put forward, no body wants to > tell how come when most of the texts of south were well preserved, the > chapters of Jaimini sutras were not.> > I do not think we are doing the divine science any service by bringing > the north south regional divide in to the discussions that began with > Parashara being one of the Pravartakas.> > Take care,> Chandrashekhar.> > > sunil nair wrote:> >> > > >> > hare ramakrishna ,> >> > respected chandrasekhar ji .> >> > I think we r discussing some thing with imotional attachments and > > not willing to see the truth.> >> > u r willing to accept that astrology originated from sivaji and also > > many ppl ascribe to different gods or rishi kulas (sapta rishis).> >> > even vedas discuss some astrology where as parashara was no where > > during veda period .> >> > Also in parasari the dasavatar is discussed as planetary devatas where > > as the oldest worshipping god in india by all means siva is not > > mentioned .(Atleast my information )> >> > then 18 pravarthakas like brahma ,narada is learned from parasara if u > > go by ur versions.> >> > also the astrological tradition in north and bphs was not very common > > in north also as may be various reason .> >> > from varahamihira tovenkitesha daivagna(marathi astrology families ) > > whose family migrated to varanasi ,after a long gap in astrology .> >> > oldest versions of bphs we got from south and also from many > > collectors in west and still some blv the compendium called available > > bphs its self is corrupted and incomplete .> >> > Also many dasas ,if u go by parasari itself ,not explained in it > > .where as avilable in many part of india in detail ,example yogini dasa .> >> > so if we can forget all this then ur argument is correct .> >> > even now long standing families in astro is in south except the claim > > or truth of pt sanjay raths orissa tradition.> >> > Yes kerala also during the hight of budhism ,as asoka and his dughter > > sangamitra came to kerala and sent budhistmonks all over world tru > > kerala ports and budhism s contribution to astro was almost meagre> >> > Then brahmins ( still in kerala sanskrit and all traditions are > > vibrant with all communities) learned astro from other communities and > > they started again more vibrant .But kerala has ppl from all castes as > > astrologers or u name anythings abt indian sciences and mutualy r > > gurus to each other .Here No caste system worked out ,even the > > sanskrit tradition was like that .> >> > And when king of travancore ,kerala started a sanskrit college under > > the chairman ship of his son krishnan nair ( as to re direct his anti> >> > british activites -he was funding irish republican army ) the OBC > > students got first ranks in schools and fianaly krishnan nair has > > given one of his palace as college in kerala as other college was in a > > tamil brahmin village known as agraharam and they objected it .> >> > > >> > so they r using more varahmihira ,aryabhatta and bhaskara traditions > > and parameshara s drigganita which corrected surya sidhnata and > > planetary positions.> >> > > >> > Also i find in jaimini the system of katapayadi which is only popular > > in kerala .sri vara ruchi was propounder of this system and any body > > authored any books we can understand its year of writing by > > katapayadi methods again i am yet to find any book in north in > > sanskrit using it .> >> > > >> > In parasari u find jaimini and jaimini some says differrent .Some says > > jaimini is sisya of parasara -then y he said jaimini sutra instead > > parasari?? who proceeds who ?? if we argue we can say both ,and > > jaimini uses the keralas prevalent katapayadi system .So many things > > we can co relate >and here i am not bringing anything religionalism > > or what ever .But in a debate every thing will spring up .That is > > the reason atleast with indians and hindus i avoid it as then they > > will start things imotionaly .Showing the non maturity and dont know > > even how to participate in a discussions> >> > so so many unanswered questions are there .> >> > so we can agree to disagree here and let us close this tread which is > > no way contributing for the study .> >> > > >> > regrds sunil nair> >> > om shreem mahalaxmai namah.> >> > > >> > > >> > > >> >> > Vedic Astrologyandhealing , Chandrashekhar > > sharma.chandrashekhar@ wrote:> > >> > > Dear Sunil,> > >> > > Beliefs and truth are sometimes at variance. Again many of the Kerala> > > astro texts give greater importance to Varaha Mihira than other and> > > earlier texts, as with Prashna Marga. So they are of apparently a later> > > date. Deva Keralam quotes liberally from many of the pravartakas. This> > > is but natural.> > >> > > I think that since the shastra originated with Lord Shiva as do all> > > shastras emanate from him, him being the Adya Guru, it is natural that> > > there would be more than one pravartaka to spread the knowledge in > > Jambu> > > Dvipa.> > >> > > BPHS is certainly a compendium of all that was attributed to Parashara.> > > But there were some manuscripts named Parashari that were also> > > discovered in north of India. So not all editions are based on shlokas> > > collected from those who remembered them.> > >> > > Take care,> > > Chandrashekhar.> > >> > > sunil nair wrote:> > > >> > > >> > > >> > > > Hare ramakrishna,> > > >> > > > respected chandrasekhar ji .> > > >> > > > even i dont think its skanda who wrote the skanda hora ,but that is> > > > the blv in south among some sects of ppl.> > > >> > > > Parasara tho now source commonly available ,but u know there is more> > > > explained texts still in circulation.Even u know deva kerala has more> > > > detailed descriptions .> > > >> > > > so all this make me blve parasari is a compendium of all astrological> > > > priciples waht ever avilable to him and got corrupted later to great> > > > extent .> > > >> > > >> > > >> > > > because as u said the variation and different apraoch available with> > > > even available resources make me think logicaly .> > > >> > > > also among the 18 paracharak s parasara stands last in the list .if> > > > one is propounder then why there is mentions abt 18 ones.> > > >> > > >> > > >> > > >> > > >> > > > regrds sunil nair> > > >> > > > om shreem mahalaxmai namah .> > > >> > > >> > > >> > > >> > > >> > > >> > > >> > > >> > > >> > > >> > > > Vedic Astrologyandhealing , Chandrashekhar> > > > sharma.chandrashekhar@ wrote:> > > > >> > > > > Dear Sunil,> > > > >> > > > > It is said that "laxam vyakaranam proktam chaturlaxam tu jyotisham"> > > > > indicating existence of many jyotish texts. It is difficult to date> > > > most> > > > > of the really ancient texts as they were never in the form of > > texts but> > > > > shlokas carried in the memory of the shishyas. So antiquity of a> > > > > manuscript and existence of a grantha through memory are two > > different> > > > > matters. That again is why it is difficult to establish the> > > > antiquity of> > > > > many Hindu texts.> > > > >> > > > > Anyway, it remains a fact that in the north India Sage Parashara is> > > > > treated as one of the principal source of astrological principles. I> > > > > have not yet seen Skanda hora and therefore can not comment on its> > > > > antiquity. However it is certainly not written by Lord Skanda.> > > > >> > > > > The dasha interpretation is available in text and manuscript form as> > > > > Laghu Parashari or Ududaaya Pradeep. Actually there is also one > > Madhya> > > > > Parashari. This generated in the interest in searching fro the> > > > Parashari> > > > > and that led to finding manuscripts which were named as Brihat> > > > Parashara> > > > > Hora Shastra. besides the manuscripts, an attempt was made to > > collect> > > > > the shlokas carried in memory by the astrologers of yore and > > these also> > > > > find place in some of the editions of BPHS.> > > > >> > > > > Take care,> > > > > Chandrashekhar.> > > > >> > > > > sunil nair wrote:> > > > > >> > > > > >> > > > > >> > > > > > hare ramakrishna ,> > > > > >> > > > > > respected chandra sekhar ji .> > > > > >> > > > > >> > > > > >> > > > > > I never said parasaras contributions r nothing.> > > > > >> > > > > >> > > > > >> > > > > > Again my guru told me the jyothishas first reference shows its > > rishi> > > > > > lagadha who we can say first mentiond name but his books or > > hora is> > > > > > not available ,but going by ref ,it shows may be bc 8000 or > > 10000 as> > > > > > he was mentioned in many literature> > > > > >> > > > > >> > > > > >> > > > > > But literature says 18 pravarthakas ,parasara is one .Even i think> > > > > > varahamihira says .Kerala books also mentiones so .> > > > > >> > > > > >> > > > > >> > > > > > what i said is skanda hora is available oldest test pre dating> > > > > > parasara tho i dont see it .> > > > > >> > > > > >> > > > > >> > > > > > and since i am far away from home my main library is there > > back home .> > > > > >> > > > > >> > > > > >> > > > > > what i was pointing out is lot of literature on various technics r> > > > > > still scattered in different texts and even parampara ,> > > > > >> > > > > >> > > > > >> > > > > > I heard some dasa parasara uses only 4 lines to describe ,but > > if u go> > > > > > to some part of india ,u can find its safely preserved as a full> > > > blown> > > > > > system with some families .> > > > > >> > > > > >> > > > > >> > > > > > so from where they got it ,from BPHS or it was codyfied in BPHS> > > > > >> > > > > >> > > > > >> > > > > >> > > > > >> > > > > > thanks u for ur valuable advise> > > > > >> > > > > >> > > > > >> > > > > > regrds sunil nair> > > > > >> > > > > > om shreem mahalaxmai namah.> > > > > >> > > > > >> > > > > > Vedic Astrologyandhealing , Chandrashekhar> > > > > > sharma.chandrashekhar@ wrote:> > > > > > >> > > > > > > Dear Sunil,> > > > > > >> > > > > > > I think that is not strictly correct. If you read the chapter on> > > > > > > Ashtakavarga carefully you will understand why I say this. > > Skanda is> > > > > > > said to have created Samudrik shastra and only because there is> > > > a text> > > > > > > called Skanda Hora (as I think you wrote in one of your > > posts -"But> > > > > > > oldest hora available is skanda hora .") does not mean that it> > > > is the> > > > > > > original text from which all Pravartakas drew their knowledge.> > > > Actually> > > > > > > all shastras originated from Lord Shiva.> > > > > > >> > > > > > > Chandrashekhar.> > > > > > >> > > > > > > sunil nair wrote:> > > > > > > >> > > > > > > >> > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > dear lalit ,> > > > > > > >> > > > > > > >> > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > Parasara is not founder of any sistem ,he ammassed what ever> > > > > > > > available in the name of indian astrology and present it in> > > > book form> > > > > > > > .Even he also never said i am starting any new system.> > > > > > > >> > > > > > > >> > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > there r so many rishis and paramparas b4 parasara into > > astrology> > > > > > > > .Every grp or geographical areas of old bharath may be > > very bigger> > > > > > > > than we can assume today may be contributed for astrology .> > > > > > > >> > > > > > > >> > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > parasara was one of the 18 jyothisha pravarthakas in > > astrology> > > > .The> > > > > > > > contribution from all quarters of society and total> > > > conscieceness of> > > > > > > > old indian or hindus is available in BPHS which later may be> > > > > > corrupted> > > > > > > > also .> > > > > > > >> > > > > > > >> > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > Now i hav one question can any body say by looking at the > > family> > > > > > > > horoscope how they r related to each other .> > > > > > > >> > > > > > > >> > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > Going by years its possible .> > > > > > > >> > > > > > > >> > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > i am saying i will giv one chart of a father and 4 other> > > > charts can> > > > > > > > any body find who is son of this father ?.> > > > > > > >> > > > > > > >> > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > This method was used pre DNA testing period to find whether> > > > this boy> > > > > > > > is born to this father ,and mind it his child giving dasas > > may> > > > not be> > > > > > > > indicating as those days may be a king or rich persons has > > so many> > > > > > > > wifes or even keeps which was allowed by society .So his > > child may> > > > > > > > born any where .Think mahabharath and they hav childrens even> > > > among> > > > > > > > forest tribes and other communitties but only prathama patnis> > > > eldest> > > > > > > > son is eligible for kingdom or other titles.> > > > > > > >> > > > > > > >> > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > also pls quote relevent sloka from parasari .> > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > Jyothish is not linited to major corner stones applicable> > > > these days> > > > > > > > of material life ,NOw a days no parents want to know whether> > > > my kid> > > > > > > > will become a budha or gandhi ,they r eger to know whther > > he will> > > > > > > > become doctor or some one who make money ( and whatever > > method is> > > > > > also> > > > > > > > unimportant ) .> > > > > > > >> > > > > > > >> > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > More in next .> > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > regrds sunil nair .> > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > om shreem mahalaxmai namah.> > > > > > > >> > > > > > > >> > > > > > > >> > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > Vedic Astrologyandhealing , "litsol" > > litsol@> > > > > > > > wrote:> > > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > > Sir,> > > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > > I m sorry for this mistake.> > > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > > regards,> > > > > > > > > Lalit.> > > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > > Vedic Astrologyandhealing , aavesh t> > > > > > > > > aavesh_s@ wrote:> > > > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > > > Dear Lalit,> > > > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > > > A small correction:The author of BPHS was Maharishi> > > > Parashar and> > > > > > > > > > not Bhrigu.> > > > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > > > Maharishi Bhrigu wrote the Brighu Samhita> > > > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > > > Regards,> > > > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > > > aavesh> > > > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > > > litsol litsol@ wrote:> > > > > > > > > > Dear Anoop,> > > > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > > > No one in astrology is greater than Bhrigu itself , when> > > > Bhrigu> > > > > > > > > > himself revealed his knowledge in BPHS, what these> > > > miniatures will> > > > > > > > > > have with them in so called parampara.> > > > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > > > See, it's ridiculous that in one's life other than his> > > > job, change> > > > > > > > > in> > > > > > > > > > job, ups and downs, travels, love, marriage, failure of> > > > love or> > > > > > > > > > marriage, kids , kids life , diseases , property > > accumulation> > > > > > etc..> > > > > > > > > > nothing happens, Vedic Astrology is capable of telling u> > > > all the> > > > > > > > > > details about this. what the hell so called parampara or> > > > so called> > > > > > > > > > secret knowledge will more tell u, because nothing more is> > > > > > > > > happening> > > > > > > > > > in ur life.> > > > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > > > Anoop, what more happens in life which needs hidden > > knowedge> > > > > > to get> > > > > > > > > > revealed ? Dont get trapped in such type of > > astrologers who> > > > > > > > > advocates> > > > > > > > > > secrets ... and secrets...> > > > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > > > if somebody knows something exclusive, he should pay his> > > > debt to> > > > > > > > > > Bhrigu and other Sages by advancing his knowledge to next> > > > > > > > > generations.> > > > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > > > Do u think an ingrate person can do good in astrology ?> > > > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > > > Sorry, Never !!> > > > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > > > Advocating parampara is nothing but a tool to befool > > either> > > > > > > > > > financially or emotionally, a tool for self branding.> > > > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > > > regards,> > > > > > > > > > Lalit.> > > > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > > > Vedic Astrologyandhealing , anoop > > singh> > > > > > > > > > wrote:> > > > > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > > > > Hi Lalit Ji, Kiran Ji> > > > > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > > > > Lalit Ji, i pray for the good health of your father.> > > > > > > > > > > Its great to know that Lalit ji is remembering all the> > > > things> > > > > > > > > > which i told on telephonic conversation. But Lalit Ji now> > > > i don,t> > > > > > > > > > have any affair and i hope that my marriage will be> > > > arranged one.> > > > > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > > > > Kiran Ji,> > > > > > > > > > > I read your analysis and want to know you something.> > > > Between> > > > > > 2000-> > > > > > > > > > 2003, i was going through Rahu MD and Mercury AD, that> > > > period was> > > > > > > > > > very good to me and i was getting distinction in my> > > > education and> > > > > > > > > > doing even better that what i deserved. Mercury was > > giving> > > > me very> > > > > > > > > > good results. I don't know whether it was due to its> > > > placement in> > > > > > > > > 8th> > > > > > > > > > house(regarede as good placement for mercury in all > > astrology> > > > > > > > > books)> > > > > > > > > > or its parivartana with moon which gives unusual or > > unexpected> > > > > > > > > > results.> > > > > > > > > > > Even Rahu, Moon period is giving me better results> > > > > > professionally> > > > > > > > > > till date besides some minor problems.> > > > > > > > > > > I think dasa dependency and mere placement of planet > > doesn,t> > > > > > > > > > reveal all. Something more is to be find out through the> > > > composite> > > > > > > > > > study of chart with the hidden knowledge of astrology > > that is> > > > > > > > > > confined with some astrologers coming from the parampara.> > > > > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > > > > Thanks & regards,> > > > > > > > > > > Anoop.> > > > > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > > > > "kiran.rama" wrote:> > > > > > > > > > > Dear Aveshji,> > > > > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > > > > I checked the horoscope of anoop> > > > > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > > > > He has dhanus ascendant> > > > > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > > > > 10H Lord Mercury is in 8th house is not good placement> > > > > > > > > > > Mercury should give following results in his period:> > > > > > > > > > > * All efforts go waste> > > > > > > > > > > * Loss of name and fame - Disgrace> > > > > > > > > > > * Bad Life abroad - meaning staying in foreign land away> > > > > > from home> > > > > > > > > > > yearning to go home but job keeping one in foreign land> > > > > > > > > > > * Dangers etc> > > > > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > > > > To make matters worse, Rahu is in 10H and malefic > > Ketu is> > > > > > > > > aspecting> > > > > > > > > > > 10H by way of graha drishti and these malefics toegether> > > > > > will give> > > > > > > > > > > following results in their periods:> > > > > > > > > > > * Obstruction to profession/job> > > > > > > > > > > * Servants/Followers forsaking native: Bad time in job> > > > > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > > > > Using True Ayanamsa of Chandrahari started from the> > > > Moon, native> > > > > > > > > has> > > > > > > > > > > Rahu MD till 2010 July.> > > > > > > > > > > Jupiter MD starting after this will be good but > > Mercury AD> > > > > > between> > > > > > > > > > > 2015 Mar and 2017 Jun is likely to bring bad results> > > > > > signified by> > > > > > > > > > > Mercury above. Ketu following it is also not good> > > > > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > > > > I am a learner in astrology and so forgive any gaps > > in my> > > > > > > > > > understanding> > > > > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > > > > Regards> > > > > > > > > > > Kiran> > > > > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > > > > Vedic Astrologyandhealing , > > aavesh t> > > > > > > > > > > wrote:> > > > > > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > > > > > Dear Lalit,> > > > > > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > > > > > I have recieved this request for consultation.> > > > > > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > > > > > Do you know this person ??.Could you give me a brief> > > > of his> > > > > > > > > > > background ??> > > > > > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > > > > > Based on your feedback I shall proceed in the matter> > > > > > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > > > > > Regards,> > > > > > > > > > > > aavesh> > > > > > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > > > > > P.S:Pls give me your private email id (so that I can> > > > post such> > > > > > > > > > > messages directly to you) and not trouble the group > > members> > > > > > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > > > > > anoop singh wrote:> > > > > > > > > > > > Respected Aavesh Ji> > > > > > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > > > > > I came to know you from Lalit working in HCL.> > > > > > > > > > > > As i am facing some problem i am writing you > > personally.> > > > > > > > > > > > I faced lot of problem in my career. And After 3> > > > changes in> > > > > > > > > > > company i have recently joined a company and hope > > for good> > > > > > future> > > > > > > > > > here.> > > > > > > > > > > > I had to face a failed affair though it was a long > > and> > > > deep> > > > > > > > > > > association.> > > > > > > > > > > > Now I am concerned about my marriage and marital life.> > > > > > > > > > > > When will i get married and how would be my wife and> > > > marital> > > > > > > > > life?> > > > > > > > > > > Please guide me.> > > > > > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > > > > > DOB: 12- July - 1978.> > > > > > > > > > > > TOB: 17:14> > > > > > > > > > > > POB: Gorakhpur(UP)(83 E 22, 26 N 45)> > > > > > > > > > > > Ascendant: Sagitarius(Dhanu)- Taurus Navamsa.> > > > > > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > > > > > Sir, Please consider my situation and guide me.> > > > > > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > > > > > Thanks & regards,> > > > > > > > > > > > Anoop.> > > > > > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > Never miss a thing. Make your homepage.> > > > > > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > > > > > With Best Wishes,> > > > > > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > > > > > aavesh> > > > > > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > Forgot the famous last words? Access your message > > archive> > > > > > > > > online.> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > Never miss a thing. Make your homepage.> > > > > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > > >