IndiaDivine.org

Sunil Ji's Prediction Came True !!

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Dear Lalit and Sunilji, Sunilji:Congratulations on your sucessful prediction Lalit:Congrats on the sucess of your brother. You are doing a good job by being regular in your Jyotish studies KEEP UP YOUR GOOD WORK Regards, aavesh litsol <litsol wrote: Resp. Sunil Ji,Namaskaar, I have a good news to share with you and group, your prediction about my brother came true , though it has somewhat time difference, As you said, he has got a better paying job with Times of India's initiave - TimesJobs. He is joining his new Job on 7'th of Jan 2008.On pravarthakas, I m sorry to say that you are wrong in ur understanding of the term pravarthaka. If u analyse the term "Pravarthaka" u can understand

what meaning it carries.I m in hurry therefore i wont write much on it, but w'd give some clues, Take 2 pravarthakas - 1. Gautam Buddha who is said to be Dhamma Pravarthaka. 2. Mahavir Jain who is accepted as another pravarthaka though his count is 24'th in list of teerthanakar.I w'd also suggest to students that Prashna Maarga should also be studied with BPHS as somewhere it contains researches and observations after BPHS period. I m going to do this.regards,Lalit.Vedic Astrologyandhealing , "sunil nair" wrote:>> > > > hare ramakrishna,> > dear lalit .> > > > pravarthaka means who works for it or done some work to establish a> system ,not founder .> > > > indian tradition also says it originated from brahma ( pita maha)>

,sivaji ( tantric ppl and sidha yogis in south ) and skanda or muruga (> south indian version and some sect of sidha s ) ,may be not true in full> sense .> > > > But oldest hora available is skanda hora .> > > > also i asked u some relevent question ,can u show me in BPHS.> > > > like this so many secret lying with paarmpara and gurus .Which they will> never disclose unless to valid sisyas again mind its not given to sons> .Think brahmin kuchela (no money also -so no capitation fees ) and king> yadava krishna was studying in same gurukula .And both of them working> also for guru in ashram.And any kings respect this gurukulas and they> came to gurukulas to support them rather gurus going around and begging.> > > > This is originated in ashrams then gone tru guru parampara and

then> father son parampara and now come to market and later to internet ,so> calling for free downloading lessons ,that is the difference .> > > > regrds sunil nair .> > om shreem mahalaxmai namah .> > > > > Vedic Astrologyandhealing , "litsol" > wrote:> >> > Dear Sir,> >> > You yourself is accepting that "parasara was one of the 18 jyothisha> > pravarthakas in astrology"..> >> > pravarthakas = founders> >> > regards,> > Lalit.> >> >> >> > Vedic Astrologyandhealing , "sunil nair"> > astro_tellerkerala@ wrote:> > >> > >> > >> > >> > > dear lalit ,> > >> > >> > >>

> > Parasara is not founder of any sistem ,he ammassed what ever> > available> > > in the name of indian astrology and present it in book form .Even he> > > also never said i am starting any new system.> > >> > >> > >> > > there r so many rishis and paramparas b4 parasara into> > astrology .Every> > > grp or geographical areas of old bharath may be very bigger than we> > can> > > assume today may be contributed for astrology .> > >> > >> > >> > > parasara was one of the 18 jyothisha pravarthakas in astrology .The> > > contribution from all quarters of society and total conscieceness> > of old> > > indian or hindus is available in BPHS which later may be corrupted> > also> > > .> > >>

> >> > >> > > Now i hav one question can any body say by looking at the family> > > horoscope how they r related to each other .> > >> > >> > >> > > Going by years its possible .> > >> > >> > >> > > i am saying i will giv one chart of a father and 4 other charts can> > any> > > body find who is son of this father ?.> > >> > >> > >> > > This method was used pre DNA testing period to find whether this> > boy is> > > born to this father ,and mind it his child giving dasas may not be> > > indicating as those days may be a king or rich persons has so many> > wifes> > > or even keeps which was allowed by society .So his child may born> > any> > > where .Think

mahabharath and they hav childrens even among forest> > tribes> > > and other communitties but only prathama patnis eldest son is> > eligible> > > for kingdom or other titles.> > >> > >> > >> > > also pls quote relevent sloka from parasari .> > >> > > Jyothish is not linited to major corner stones applicable these> > days of> > > material life ,NOw a days no parents want to know whether my kid> > will> > > become a budha or gandhi ,they r eger to know whther he will become> > > doctor or some one who make money ( and whatever method is also> > > unimportant ) .> > >> > >> > >> > > More in next .> > >> > > regrds sunil nair .> > >> > > om shreem mahalaxmai namah.>

> >> > >> > >> > >> > > Vedic Astrologyandhealing , "litsol" > > > wrote:> > > >> > > > Sir,> > > >> > > > I m sorry for this mistake.> > > >> > > > regards,> > > > Lalit.> > > >> > > > Vedic Astrologyandhealing , aavesh t> > > > aavesh_s@ wrote:> > > > >> > > > > Dear Lalit,> > > > >> > > > > A small correction:The author of BPHS was Maharishi Parashar and> > > > > not Bhrigu.> > > > >> > > > > Maharishi Bhrigu wrote the Brighu Samhita> > > > >> > > > > Regards,> > > > >> > > > >

aavesh> > > > >> > > > >> > > > > litsol litsol@ wrote:> > > > > Dear Anoop,> > > > >> > > > > No one in astrology is greater than Bhrigu itself , when Bhrigu> > > > > himself revealed his knowledge in BPHS, what these miniatures> > will> > > > > have with them in so called parampara.> > > > >> > > > > See, it's ridiculous that in one's life other than his job,> > change> > > > in> > > > > job, ups and downs, travels, love, marriage, failure of love or> > > > > marriage, kids , kids life , diseases , property accumulation> > etc..> > > > > nothing happens, Vedic Astrology is capable of telling u all the> > > > > details about this. what the hell

so called parampara or so> > called> > > > > secret knowledge will more tell u, because nothing more is> > > > happening> > > > > in ur life.> > > > >> > > > > Anoop, what more happens in life which needs hidden knowedge to> > get> > > > > revealed ? Dont get trapped in such type of astrologers who> > > > advocates> > > > > secrets ... and secrets...> > > > >> > > > > if somebody knows something exclusive, he should pay his debt to> > > > > Bhrigu and other Sages by advancing his knowledge to next> > > > generations.> > > > >> > > > > Do u think an ingrate person can do good in astrology ?> > > > >> > > > > Sorry, Never !!> > > >

>> > > > > Advocating parampara is nothing but a tool to befool either> > > > > financially or emotionally, a tool for self branding.> > > > >> > > > > regards,> > > > > Lalit.> > > > >> > > > > Vedic Astrologyandhealing , anoop singh> > > > > wrote:> > > > > >> > > > > > Hi Lalit Ji, Kiran Ji> > > > > >> > > > > > Lalit Ji, i pray for the good health of your father.> > > > > > Its great to know that Lalit ji is remembering all the things> > > > > which i told on telephonic conversation. But Lalit Ji now i> > don,t> > > > > have any affair and i hope that my marriage will be arranged> > one.> > > > > >>

> > > > > Kiran Ji,> > > > > > I read your analysis and want to know you something. Between> > 2000-> > > > > 2003, i was going through Rahu MD and Mercury AD, that period> > was> > > > > very good to me and i was getting distinction in my education> > and> > > > > doing even better that what i deserved. Mercury was giving me> > very> > > > > good results. I don't know whether it was due to its placement> > in> > > > 8th> > > > > house(regarede as good placement for mercury in all astrology> > > > books)> > > > > or its parivartana with moon which gives unusual or unexpected> > > > > results.> > > > > > Even Rahu, Moon period is giving me better results> >

professionally> > > > > till date besides some minor problems.> > > > > > I think dasa dependency and mere placement of planet doesn,t> > > > > reveal all. Something more is to be find out through the> > composite> > > > > study of chart with the hidden knowledge of astrology that is> > > > > confined with some astrologers coming from the parampara.> > > > > >> > > > > > Thanks & regards,> > > > > > Anoop.> > > > > >> > > > > > "kiran.rama" wrote:> > > > > > Dear Aveshji,> > > > > >> > > > > > I checked the horoscope of anoop> > > > > >> > > > > > He has dhanus ascendant> > > > > >> > > > > > 10H

Lord Mercury is in 8th house is not good placement> > > > > > Mercury should give following results in his period:> > > > > > * All efforts go waste> > > > > > * Loss of name and fame - Disgrace> > > > > > * Bad Life abroad - meaning staying in foreign land away from> > home> > > > > > yearning to go home but job keeping one in foreign land> > > > > > * Dangers etc> > > > > >> > > > > > To make matters worse, Rahu is in 10H and malefic Ketu is> > > > aspecting> > > > > > 10H by way of graha drishti and these malefics toegether will> > give> > > > > > following results in their periods:> > > > > > * Obstruction to profession/job> > > > > > * Servants/Followers forsaking

native: Bad time in job> > > > > >> > > > > > Using True Ayanamsa of Chandrahari started from the Moon,> > native> > > > has> > > > > > Rahu MD till 2010 July.> > > > > > Jupiter MD starting after this will be good but Mercury AD> > between> > > > > > 2015 Mar and 2017 Jun is likely to bring bad results> > signified by> > > > > > Mercury above. Ketu following it is also not good> > > > > >> > > > > > I am a learner in astrology and so forgive any gaps in my> > > > > understanding> > > > > >> > > > > > Regards> > > > > > Kiran> > > > > >> > > > > > Vedic Astrologyandhealing , aavesh t> > > >

> > wrote:> > > > > > >> > > > > > > Dear Lalit,> > > > > > >> > > > > > > I have recieved this request for consultation.> > > > > > >> > > > > > > Do you know this person ??.Could you give me a brief of his> > > > > > background ??> > > > > > >> > > > > > > Based on your feedback I shall proceed in the matter> > > > > > >> > > > > > > Regards,> > > > > > > aavesh> > > > > > >> > > > > > > P.S:Pls give me your private email id (so that I can post> > such> > > > > > messages directly to you) and not trouble the group members> > > > > > >> > > >

> > >> > > > > > > anoop singh wrote:> > > > > > > Respected Aavesh Ji> > > > > > >> > > > > > > I came to know you from Lalit working in HCL.> > > > > > > As i am facing some problem i am writing you personally.> > > > > > > I faced lot of problem in my career. And After 3 changes in> > > > > > company i have recently joined a company and hope for good> > future> > > > > here.> > > > > > > I had to face a failed affair though it was a long and deep> > > > > > association.> > > > > > > Now I am concerned about my marriage and marital life.> > > > > > > When will i get married and how would be my wife and marital> > > > life?> > >

> > > Please guide me.> > > > > > >> > > > > > > DOB: 12- July - 1978.> > > > > > > TOB: 17:14> > > > > > > POB: Gorakhpur(UP)(83 E 22, 26 N 45)> > > > > > > Ascendant: Sagitarius(Dhanu)- Taurus Navamsa.> > > > > > >> > > > > > > Sir, Please consider my situation and guide me.> > > > > > >> > > > > > > Thanks & regards,> > > > > > > Anoop.> > > > > > >> > > > > > > > > > > > > > Never miss a thing. Make your homepage.> > > > > > >> > > > > > >> > > > > > > With Best Wishes,> > > > > > >> > >

> > > > aavesh> > > > > > >> > > > > > >> > > > > > > > > > > > > > Forgot the famous last words? Access your message archive> > > > online.> > > > > > > > > > > > >> > > > > >> > > > > >> > > > > >> > > > > >> > > > > >> > > > > >> > > > > > > > > > > > Never miss a thing. Make your homepage.> > > > > >> > > > >> > > > >> > > > >> > > > >> > > > >> > > > >

hare ramakrishna,

dear lalit and avesh ji .

Thanks for congratulating me .

But all this is grace of my gurus and as a person i always feels the helplessness of an individual in the pursuit of jyothish as always strong maya is binding us and we r trying to unravel it .This is a constant struggle .

during mahabharath war lord krishna has shown everything abt what will happen to arjuna except the death of his son or is arjun was under maya played by trick of his own mind ??

and lalit

-------------

lalit better we stop the controversy of pravarthaka and founder as 18 ppl cannot be founders as they we not started any comapny or business .atleast we know for sure dates will differ .

and i think u shud refer the dictionary and u know my resources r limited now .

i think u r confusing with hindi and sanskrit .

also budhist and jains dont blv the gautama budha or mahavir jain started their religion and they think sakya muni is earlier budha( as they blv budha is 32nd rebirth of budha -here i may be wrong but jataka tales says some thing similar ) and rishabha muni started jainism ( as mahavira they blv 24th theerthakara) .

I hav seen same meaning ithihas in sanskrit ( we r using for epics like mahabharath ) and normal colloqual hindi it is used for history .so i dont know .

any way let us stop here.as it wont lead us no where .

regrds sunil nair .

om shreem mahalaxmai namah.

Vedic Astrologyandhealing , aavesh t <aavesh_s wrote:>> Dear Lalit and Sunilji,> > Sunilji:Congratulations on your sucessful prediction> > Lalit:Congrats on the sucess of your brother.> > You are doing a good job by being regular in your Jyotish studies> > KEEP UP YOUR GOOD WORK > > > Regards,> > aavesh> > > > > litsol litsol wrote:> Resp. Sunil Ji,> > Namaskaar, I have a good news to share with you and group, your > prediction about my brother came true , though it has somewhat time > difference, As you said, he has got a better paying job with Times of > India's initiave - TimesJobs. He is joining his new Job on 7'th of > Jan 2008.> > On pravarthakas, I m sorry to say that you are wrong in ur > understanding of the term pravarthaka. If u analyse the > term "Pravarthaka" u can understand what meaning it carries.> > I m in hurry therefore i wont write much on it, but w'd give some > clues, > > Take 2 pravarthakas - 1. Gautam Buddha who is said to be Dhamma > Pravarthaka. 2. Mahavir Jain who is accepted as another pravarthaka > though his count is 24'th in list of teerthanakar.> > I w'd also suggest to students that Prashna Maarga should also be > studied with BPHS as somewhere it contains researches and > observations after BPHS period. I m going to do this.> > regards,> Lalit.> > > > > > > Vedic Astrologyandhealing , "sunil nair" > wrote:> >> > > > > > > > hare ramakrishna,> > > > dear lalit .> > > > > > > > pravarthaka means who works for it or done some work to establish a> > system ,not founder .> > > > > > > > indian tradition also says it originated from brahma ( pita maha)> > ,sivaji ( tantric ppl and sidha yogis in south ) and skanda or > muruga (> > south indian version and some sect of sidha s ) ,may be not true in > full> > sense .> > > > > > > > But oldest hora available is skanda hora .> > > > > > > > also i asked u some relevent question ,can u show me in BPHS.> > > > > > > > like this so many secret lying with paarmpara and gurus .Which they > will> > never disclose unless to valid sisyas again mind its not given to > sons> > .Think brahmin kuchela (no money also -so no capitation fees ) and > king> > yadava krishna was studying in same gurukula .And both of them > working> > also for guru in ashram.And any kings respect this gurukulas and > they> > came to gurukulas to support them rather gurus going around and > begging.> > > > > > > > This is originated in ashrams then gone tru guru parampara and then> > father son parampara and now come to market and later to > internet ,so> > calling for free downloading lessons ,that is the difference .> > > > > > > > regrds sunil nair .> > > > om shreem mahalaxmai namah .> > > > > > > > > > Vedic Astrologyandhealing , "litsol" > > > wrote:> > >> > > Dear Sir,> > >> > > You yourself is accepting that "parasara was one of the 18 > jyothisha> > > pravarthakas in astrology"..> > >> > > pravarthakas = founders> > >> > > regards,> > > Lalit.> > >> > >> > >> > > Vedic Astrologyandhealing , "sunil nair"> > > astro_tellerkerala@ wrote:> > > >> > > >> > > >> > > >> > > > dear lalit ,> > > >> > > >> > > >> > > > Parasara is not founder of any sistem ,he ammassed what ever> > > available> > > > in the name of indian astrology and present it in book > form .Even he> > > > also never said i am starting any new system.> > > >> > > >> > > >> > > > there r so many rishis and paramparas b4 parasara into> > > astrology .Every> > > > grp or geographical areas of old bharath may be very bigger > than we> > > can> > > > assume today may be contributed for astrology .> > > >> > > >> > > >> > > > parasara was one of the 18 jyothisha pravarthakas in > astrology .The> > > > contribution from all quarters of society and total > conscieceness> > > of old> > > > indian or hindus is available in BPHS which later may be > corrupted> > > also> > > > .> > > >> > > >> > > >> > > > Now i hav one question can any body say by looking at the family> > > > horoscope how they r related to each other .> > > >> > > >> > > >> > > > Going by years its possible .> > > >> > > >> > > >> > > > i am saying i will giv one chart of a father and 4 other charts > can> > > any> > > > body find who is son of this father ?.> > > >> > > >> > > >> > > > This method was used pre DNA testing period to find whether this> > > boy is> > > > born to this father ,and mind it his child giving dasas may not > be> > > > indicating as those days may be a king or rich persons has so > many> > > wifes> > > > or even keeps which was allowed by society .So his child may > born> > > any> > > > where .Think mahabharath and they hav childrens even among > forest> > > tribes> > > > and other communitties but only prathama patnis eldest son is> > > eligible> > > > for kingdom or other titles.> > > >> > > >> > > >> > > > also pls quote relevent sloka from parasari .> > > >> > > > Jyothish is not linited to major corner stones applicable these> > > days of> > > > material life ,NOw a days no parents want to know whether my kid> > > will> > > > become a budha or gandhi ,they r eger to know whther he will > become> > > > doctor or some one who make money ( and whatever method is also> > > > unimportant ) .> > > >> > > >> > > >> > > > More in next .> > > >> > > > regrds sunil nair .> > > >> > > > om shreem mahalaxmai namah.> > > >> > > >> > > >> > > >> > > > Vedic Astrologyandhealing , "litsol" > > > > > > wrote:> > > > >> > > > > Sir,> > > > >> > > > > I m sorry for this mistake.> > > > >> > > > > regards,> > > > > Lalit.> > > > >> > > > > Vedic Astrologyandhealing , aavesh t> > > > > aavesh_s@ wrote:> > > > > >> > > > > > Dear Lalit,> > > > > >> > > > > > A small correction:The author of BPHS was Maharishi > Parashar and> > > > > > not Bhrigu.> > > > > >> > > > > > Maharishi Bhrigu wrote the Brighu Samhita> > > > > >> > > > > > Regards,> > > > > >> > > > > > aavesh> > > > > >> > > > > >> > > > > > litsol litsol@ wrote:> > > > > > Dear Anoop,> > > > > >> > > > > > No one in astrology is greater than Bhrigu itself , when > Bhrigu> > > > > > himself revealed his knowledge in BPHS, what these > miniatures> > > will> > > > > > have with them in so called parampara.> > > > > >> > > > > > See, it's ridiculous that in one's life other than his job,> > > change> > > > > in> > > > > > job, ups and downs, travels, love, marriage, failure of > love or> > > > > > marriage, kids , kids life , diseases , property > accumulation> > > etc..> > > > > > nothing happens, Vedic Astrology is capable of telling u > all the> > > > > > details about this. what the hell so called parampara or so> > > called> > > > > > secret knowledge will more tell u, because nothing more is> > > > > happening> > > > > > in ur life.> > > > > >> > > > > > Anoop, what more happens in life which needs hidden > knowedge to> > > get> > > > > > revealed ? Dont get trapped in such type of astrologers who> > > > > advocates> > > > > > secrets ... and secrets...> > > > > >> > > > > > if somebody knows something exclusive, he should pay his > debt to> > > > > > Bhrigu and other Sages by advancing his knowledge to next> > > > > generations.> > > > > >> > > > > > Do u think an ingrate person can do good in astrology ?> > > > > >> > > > > > Sorry, Never !!> > > > > >> > > > > > Advocating parampara is nothing but a tool to befool either> > > > > > financially or emotionally, a tool for self branding.> > > > > >> > > > > > regards,> > > > > > Lalit.> > > > > >> > > > > > Vedic Astrologyandhealing , anoop singh> > > > > > wrote:> > > > > > >> > > > > > > Hi Lalit Ji, Kiran Ji> > > > > > >> > > > > > > Lalit Ji, i pray for the good health of your father.> > > > > > > Its great to know that Lalit ji is remembering all the > things> > > > > > which i told on telephonic conversation. But Lalit Ji now i> > > don,t> > > > > > have any affair and i hope that my marriage will be arranged> > > one.> > > > > > >> > > > > > > Kiran Ji,> > > > > > > I read your analysis and want to know you something. > Between> > > 2000-> > > > > > 2003, i was going through Rahu MD and Mercury AD, that > period> > > was> > > > > > very good to me and i was getting distinction in my > education> > > and> > > > > > doing even better that what i deserved. Mercury was giving > me> > > very> > > > > > good results. I don't know whether it was due to its > placement> > > in> > > > > 8th> > > > > > house(regarede as good placement for mercury in all > astrology> > > > > books)> > > > > > or its parivartana with moon which gives unusual or > unexpected> > > > > > results.> > > > > > > Even Rahu, Moon period is giving me better results> > > professionally> > > > > > till date besides some minor problems.> > > > > > > I think dasa dependency and mere placement of planet > doesn,t> > > > > > reveal all. Something more is to be find out through the> > > composite> > > > > > study of chart with the hidden knowledge of astrology that > is> > > > > > confined with some astrologers coming from the parampara.> > > > > > >> > > > > > > Thanks & regards,> > > > > > > Anoop.> > > > > > >> > > > > > > "kiran.rama" wrote:> > > > > > > Dear Aveshji,> > > > > > >> > > > > > > I checked the horoscope of anoop> > > > > > >> > > > > > > He has dhanus ascendant> > > > > > >> > > > > > > 10H Lord Mercury is in 8th house is not good placement> > > > > > > Mercury should give following results in his period:> > > > > > > * All efforts go waste> > > > > > > * Loss of name and fame - Disgrace> > > > > > > * Bad Life abroad - meaning staying in foreign land away > from> > > home> > > > > > > yearning to go home but job keeping one in foreign land> > > > > > > * Dangers etc> > > > > > >> > > > > > > To make matters worse, Rahu is in 10H and malefic Ketu is> > > > > aspecting> > > > > > > 10H by way of graha drishti and these malefics toegether > will> > > give> > > > > > > following results in their periods:> > > > > > > * Obstruction to profession/job> > > > > > > * Servants/Followers forsaking native: Bad time in job> > > > > > >> > > > > > > Using True Ayanamsa of Chandrahari started from the Moon,> > > native> > > > > has> > > > > > > Rahu MD till 2010 July.> > > > > > > Jupiter MD starting after this will be good but Mercury AD> > > between> > > > > > > 2015 Mar and 2017 Jun is likely to bring bad results> > > signified by> > > > > > > Mercury above. Ketu following it is also not good> > > > > > >> > > > > > > I am a learner in astrology and so forgive any gaps in my> > > > > > understanding> > > > > > >> > > > > > > Regards> > > > > > > Kiran> > > > > > >> > > > > > > Vedic Astrologyandhealing , aavesh t> > > > > > > wrote:> > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > Dear Lalit,> > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > I have recieved this request for consultation.> > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > Do you know this person ??.Could you give me a brief of > his> > > > > > > background ??> > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > Based on your feedback I shall proceed in the matter> > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > Regards,> > > > > > > > aavesh> > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > P.S:Pls give me your private email id (so that I can > post> > > such> > > > > > > messages directly to you) and not trouble the group > members> > > > > > > >> > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > anoop singh wrote:> > > > > > > > Respected Aavesh Ji> > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > I came to know you from Lalit working in HCL.> > > > > > > > As i am facing some problem i am writing you personally.> > > > > > > > I faced lot of problem in my career. And After 3 > changes in> > > > > > > company i have recently joined a company and hope for good> > > future> > > > > > here.> > > > > > > > I had to face a failed affair though it was a long and > deep> > > > > > > association.> > > > > > > > Now I am concerned about my marriage and marital life.> > > > > > > > When will i get married and how would be my wife and > marital> > > > > life?> > > > > > > Please guide me.> > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > DOB: 12- July - 1978.> > > > > > > > TOB: 17:14> > > > > > > > POB: Gorakhpur(UP)(83 E 22, 26 N 45)> > > > > > > > Ascendant: Sagitarius(Dhanu)- Taurus Navamsa.> > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > Sir, Please consider my situation and guide me.> > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > Thanks & regards,> > > > > > > > Anoop.> > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > Never miss a thing. Make your homepage.> > > > > > > >> > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > With Best Wishes,> > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > aavesh> > > > > > > >> > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > Forgot the famous last words? Access your message > archive> > > > > online.> > > > > > > > > > > > > > >> > > > > > >> > > > > > >> > > > > > >> > > > > > >> > > > > > >> > > > > > >> > > > > > > > > > > > > > Never miss a thing. Make your homepage.> > > > > > >> > > > > >> > > > > >> > > > > >> > > > > >> > > > > >> > > > > >

Congratualations Sunilji on good prediction and I respect your

humility amid glory

Lalitji, I request you to stop these pravarthaka controversary and let

us learn from people like Sunilji on how to analyze chart effectively

with basic principles made clear

Regards

Kiran

Vedic Astrologyandhealing , " sunil nair "

<astro_tellerkerala wrote:

>

>

>

>

> hare ramakrishna,

>

> dear lalit and avesh ji .

>

>

>

> Thanks for congratulating me .

>

>

>

> But all this is grace of my gurus and as a person i always feels the

> helplessness of an individual in the pursuit of jyothish as always

> strong maya is binding us and we r trying to unravel it .This is a

> constant struggle .

>

> during mahabharath war lord krishna has shown everything abt what will

> happen to arjuna except the death of his son or is arjun was under maya

> played by trick of his own mind ??

>

> and lalit

>

> -------------

>

>

>

> lalit better we stop the controversy of pravarthaka and founder as 18

> ppl cannot be founders as they we not started any comapny or business

> .atleast we know for sure dates will differ .

>

>

>

> and i think u shud refer the dictionary and u know my resources r

> limited now .

>

>

>

> i think u r confusing with hindi and sanskrit .

>

>

>

> also budhist and jains dont blv the gautama budha or mahavir jain

> started their religion and they think sakya muni is earlier budha( as

> they blv budha is 32nd rebirth of budha -here i may be wrong but jataka

> tales says some thing similar ) and rishabha muni started jainism ( as

> mahavira they blv 24th theerthakara) .

>

>

>

> I hav seen same meaning ithihas in sanskrit ( we r using for epics like

> mahabharath ) and normal colloqual hindi it is used for history .so i

> dont know .

>

>

>

> any way let us stop here.as it wont lead us no where .

>

>

>

> regrds sunil nair .

>

> om shreem mahalaxmai namah.

>

>

>

>

> Vedic Astrologyandhealing , aavesh t <aavesh_s@>

> wrote:

> >

> > Dear Lalit and Sunilji,

> >

> > Sunilji:Congratulations on your sucessful prediction

> >

> > Lalit:Congrats on the sucess of your brother.

> >

> > You are doing a good job by being regular in your Jyotish studies

> >

> > KEEP UP YOUR GOOD WORK

> >

> >

> > Regards,

> >

> > aavesh

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > litsol litsol@ wrote:

> > Resp. Sunil Ji,

> >

> > Namaskaar, I have a good news to share with you and group, your

> > prediction about my brother came true , though it has somewhat time

> > difference, As you said, he has got a better paying job with Times of

> > India's initiave - TimesJobs. He is joining his new Job on 7'th of

> > Jan 2008.

> >

> > On pravarthakas, I m sorry to say that you are wrong in ur

> > understanding of the term pravarthaka. If u analyse the

> > term " Pravarthaka " u can understand what meaning it carries.

> >

> > I m in hurry therefore i wont write much on it, but w'd give some

> > clues,

> >

> > Take 2 pravarthakas - 1. Gautam Buddha who is said to be Dhamma

> > Pravarthaka. 2. Mahavir Jain who is accepted as another pravarthaka

> > though his count is 24'th in list of teerthanakar.

> >

> > I w'd also suggest to students that Prashna Maarga should also be

> > studied with BPHS as somewhere it contains researches and

> > observations after BPHS period. I m going to do this.

> >

> > regards,

> > Lalit.

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > Vedic Astrologyandhealing , " sunil nair "

> > wrote:

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > > hare ramakrishna,

> > >

> > > dear lalit .

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > > pravarthaka means who works for it or done some work to establish a

> > > system ,not founder .

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > > indian tradition also says it originated from brahma ( pita maha)

> > > ,sivaji ( tantric ppl and sidha yogis in south ) and skanda or

> > muruga (

> > > south indian version and some sect of sidha s ) ,may be not true in

> > full

> > > sense .

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > > But oldest hora available is skanda hora .

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > > also i asked u some relevent question ,can u show me in BPHS.

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > > like this so many secret lying with paarmpara and gurus .Which they

> > will

> > > never disclose unless to valid sisyas again mind its not given to

> > sons

> > > .Think brahmin kuchela (no money also -so no capitation fees ) and

> > king

> > > yadava krishna was studying in same gurukula .And both of them

> > working

> > > also for guru in ashram.And any kings respect this gurukulas and

> > they

> > > came to gurukulas to support them rather gurus going around and

> > begging.

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > > This is originated in ashrams then gone tru guru parampara and then

> > > father son parampara and now come to market and later to

> > internet ,so

> > > calling for free downloading lessons ,that is the difference .

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > > regrds sunil nair .

> > >

> > > om shreem mahalaxmai namah .

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > > Vedic Astrologyandhealing , " litsol "

> >

> > > wrote:

> > > >

> > > > Dear Sir,

> > > >

> > > > You yourself is accepting that " parasara was one of the 18

> > jyothisha

> > > > pravarthakas in astrology " ..

> > > >

> > > > pravarthakas = founders

> > > >

> > > > regards,

> > > > Lalit.

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > > Vedic Astrologyandhealing , " sunil nair "

> > > > astro_tellerkerala@ wrote:

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > > dear lalit ,

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > > Parasara is not founder of any sistem ,he ammassed what ever

> > > > available

> > > > > in the name of indian astrology and present it in book

> > form .Even he

> > > > > also never said i am starting any new system.

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > > there r so many rishis and paramparas b4 parasara into

> > > > astrology .Every

> > > > > grp or geographical areas of old bharath may be very bigger

> > than we

> > > > can

> > > > > assume today may be contributed for astrology .

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > > parasara was one of the 18 jyothisha pravarthakas in

> > astrology .The

> > > > > contribution from all quarters of society and total

> > conscieceness

> > > > of old

> > > > > indian or hindus is available in BPHS which later may be

> > corrupted

> > > > also

> > > > > .

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > > Now i hav one question can any body say by looking at the family

> > > > > horoscope how they r related to each other .

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > > Going by years its possible .

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > > i am saying i will giv one chart of a father and 4 other charts

> > can

> > > > any

> > > > > body find who is son of this father ?.

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > > This method was used pre DNA testing period to find whether this

> > > > boy is

> > > > > born to this father ,and mind it his child giving dasas may not

> > be

> > > > > indicating as those days may be a king or rich persons has so

> > many

> > > > wifes

> > > > > or even keeps which was allowed by society .So his child may

> > born

> > > > any

> > > > > where .Think mahabharath and they hav childrens even among

> > forest

> > > > tribes

> > > > > and other communitties but only prathama patnis eldest son is

> > > > eligible

> > > > > for kingdom or other titles.

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > > also pls quote relevent sloka from parasari .

> > > > >

> > > > > Jyothish is not linited to major corner stones applicable these

> > > > days of

> > > > > material life ,NOw a days no parents want to know whether my kid

> > > > will

> > > > > become a budha or gandhi ,they r eger to know whther he will

> > become

> > > > > doctor or some one who make money ( and whatever method is also

> > > > > unimportant ) .

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > > More in next .

> > > > >

> > > > > regrds sunil nair .

> > > > >

> > > > > om shreem mahalaxmai namah.

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > > Vedic Astrologyandhealing , " litsol "

> >

> >

> > > > > wrote:

> > > > > >

> > > > > > Sir,

> > > > > >

> > > > > > I m sorry for this mistake.

> > > > > >

> > > > > > regards,

> > > > > > Lalit.

> > > > > >

> > > > > > Vedic Astrologyandhealing , aavesh t

> > > > > > aavesh_s@ wrote:

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > Dear Lalit,

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > A small correction:The author of BPHS was Maharishi

> > Parashar and

> > > > > > > not Bhrigu.

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > Maharishi Bhrigu wrote the Brighu Samhita

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > Regards,

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > aavesh

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > litsol litsol@ wrote:

> > > > > > > Dear Anoop,

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > No one in astrology is greater than Bhrigu itself , when

> > Bhrigu

> > > > > > > himself revealed his knowledge in BPHS, what these

> > miniatures

> > > > will

> > > > > > > have with them in so called parampara.

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > See, it's ridiculous that in one's life other than his job,

> > > > change

> > > > > > in

> > > > > > > job, ups and downs, travels, love, marriage, failure of

> > love or

> > > > > > > marriage, kids , kids life , diseases , property

> > accumulation

> > > > etc..

> > > > > > > nothing happens, Vedic Astrology is capable of telling u

> > all the

> > > > > > > details about this. what the hell so called parampara or so

> > > > called

> > > > > > > secret knowledge will more tell u, because nothing more is

> > > > > > happening

> > > > > > > in ur life.

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > Anoop, what more happens in life which needs hidden

> > knowedge to

> > > > get

> > > > > > > revealed ? Dont get trapped in such type of astrologers who

> > > > > > advocates

> > > > > > > secrets ... and secrets...

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > if somebody knows something exclusive, he should pay his

> > debt to

> > > > > > > Bhrigu and other Sages by advancing his knowledge to next

> > > > > > generations.

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > Do u think an ingrate person can do good in astrology ?

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > Sorry, Never !!

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > Advocating parampara is nothing but a tool to befool either

> > > > > > > financially or emotionally, a tool for self branding.

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > regards,

> > > > > > > Lalit.

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > Vedic Astrologyandhealing , anoop singh

> > > > > > > wrote:

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > Hi Lalit Ji, Kiran Ji

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > Lalit Ji, i pray for the good health of your father.

> > > > > > > > Its great to know that Lalit ji is remembering all the

> > things

> > > > > > > which i told on telephonic conversation. But Lalit Ji now i

> > > > don,t

> > > > > > > have any affair and i hope that my marriage will be arranged

> > > > one.

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > Kiran Ji,

> > > > > > > > I read your analysis and want to know you something.

> > Between

> > > > 2000-

> > > > > > > 2003, i was going through Rahu MD and Mercury AD, that

> > period

> > > > was

> > > > > > > very good to me and i was getting distinction in my

> > education

> > > > and

> > > > > > > doing even better that what i deserved. Mercury was giving

> > me

> > > > very

> > > > > > > good results. I don't know whether it was due to its

> > placement

> > > > in

> > > > > > 8th

> > > > > > > house(regarede as good placement for mercury in all

> > astrology

> > > > > > books)

> > > > > > > or its parivartana with moon which gives unusual or

> > unexpected

> > > > > > > results.

> > > > > > > > Even Rahu, Moon period is giving me better results

> > > > professionally

> > > > > > > till date besides some minor problems.

> > > > > > > > I think dasa dependency and mere placement of planet

> > doesn,t

> > > > > > > reveal all. Something more is to be find out through the

> > > > composite

> > > > > > > study of chart with the hidden knowledge of astrology that

> > is

> > > > > > > confined with some astrologers coming from the parampara.

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > Thanks & regards,

> > > > > > > > Anoop.

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > " kiran.rama " wrote:

> > > > > > > > Dear Aveshji,

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > I checked the horoscope of anoop

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > He has dhanus ascendant

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > 10H Lord Mercury is in 8th house is not good placement

> > > > > > > > Mercury should give following results in his period:

> > > > > > > > * All efforts go waste

> > > > > > > > * Loss of name and fame - Disgrace

> > > > > > > > * Bad Life abroad - meaning staying in foreign land away

> > from

> > > > home

> > > > > > > > yearning to go home but job keeping one in foreign land

> > > > > > > > * Dangers etc

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > To make matters worse, Rahu is in 10H and malefic Ketu is

> > > > > > aspecting

> > > > > > > > 10H by way of graha drishti and these malefics toegether

> > will

> > > > give

> > > > > > > > following results in their periods:

> > > > > > > > * Obstruction to profession/job

> > > > > > > > * Servants/Followers forsaking native: Bad time in job

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > Using True Ayanamsa of Chandrahari started from the Moon,

> > > > native

> > > > > > has

> > > > > > > > Rahu MD till 2010 July.

> > > > > > > > Jupiter MD starting after this will be good but Mercury AD

> > > > between

> > > > > > > > 2015 Mar and 2017 Jun is likely to bring bad results

> > > > signified by

> > > > > > > > Mercury above. Ketu following it is also not good

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > I am a learner in astrology and so forgive any gaps in my

> > > > > > > understanding

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > Regards

> > > > > > > > Kiran

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > Vedic Astrologyandhealing , aavesh t

> > > > > > > > wrote:

> > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > Dear Lalit,

> > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > I have recieved this request for consultation.

> > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > Do you know this person ??.Could you give me a brief of

> > his

> > > > > > > > background ??

> > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > Based on your feedback I shall proceed in the matter

> > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > Regards,

> > > > > > > > > aavesh

> > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > P.S:Pls give me your private email id (so that I can

> > post

> > > > such

> > > > > > > > messages directly to you) and not trouble the group

> > members

> > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > anoop singh wrote:

> > > > > > > > > Respected Aavesh Ji

> > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > I came to know you from Lalit working in HCL.

> > > > > > > > > As i am facing some problem i am writing you personally.

> > > > > > > > > I faced lot of problem in my career. And After 3

> > changes in

> > > > > > > > company i have recently joined a company and hope for good

> > > > future

> > > > > > > here.

> > > > > > > > > I had to face a failed affair though it was a long and

> > deep

> > > > > > > > association.

> > > > > > > > > Now I am concerned about my marriage and marital life.

> > > > > > > > > When will i get married and how would be my wife and

> > marital

> > > > > > life?

> > > > > > > > Please guide me.

> > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > DOB: 12- July - 1978.

> > > > > > > > > TOB: 17:14

> > > > > > > > > POB: Gorakhpur(UP)(83 E 22, 26 N 45)

> > > > > > > > > Ascendant: Sagitarius(Dhanu)- Taurus Navamsa.

> > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > Sir, Please consider my situation and guide me.

> > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > Thanks & regards,

> > > > > > > > > Anoop.

> > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > Never miss a thing. Make your homepage.

> > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > With Best Wishes,

> > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > aavesh

> > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > Forgot the famous last words? Access your message

> > archive

> > > > > > online.

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > Never miss a thing. Make your homepage.

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > >

Hare Rama Krsna

Hraum Namah Adityay

Respected Sunil ji,

Namaskar.

Kudos on accurate prediction!! I dont think this is new to you.

As Kiran ji said we would learn many principles of prediction/analysing a chart from you, please spare your time for us too!!!

Kind Regards

Nalini

Nalini Swamy

sunil nair <astro_tellerkeralaVedic Astrologyandhealing Sent: Sunday, 23 December, 2007 11:04:12 AM[Vedic Astrologyandhealing] Re: Sunil Ji's Prediction Came True !!

hare ramakrishna,

dear lalit and avesh ji .

Thanks for congratulating me .

But all this is grace of my gurus and as a person i always feels the helplessness of an individual in the pursuit of jyothish as always strong maya is binding us and we r trying to unravel it .This is a constant struggle .

during mahabharath war lord krishna has shown everything abt what will happen to arjuna except the death of his son or is arjun was under maya played by trick of his own mind ??

and lalit

------------ -

lalit better we stop the controversy of pravarthaka and founder as 18 ppl cannot be founders as they we not started any comapny or business .atleast we know for sure dates will differ .

and i think u shud refer the dictionary and u know my resources r limited now .

i think u r confusing with hindi and sanskrit .

also budhist and jains dont blv the gautama budha or mahavir jain started their religion and they think sakya muni is earlier budha( as they blv budha is 32nd rebirth of budha -here i may be wrong but jataka tales says some thing similar ) and rishabha muni started jainism ( as mahavira they blv 24th theerthakara) .

I hav seen same meaning ithihas in sanskrit ( we r using for epics like mahabharath ) and normal colloqual hindi it is used for history .so i dont know .

any way let us stop here.as it wont lead us no where .

regrds sunil nair .

om shreem mahalaxmai namah.

Vedic Astrologyandhe aling@ s.com, aavesh t <aavesh_s wrote:>> Dear Lalit and Sunilji,> > Sunilji:Congratulat ions on your sucessful prediction> > Lalit:Congrats on the sucess of your brother.> > You are doing a good job by being regular in your Jyotish studies> > KEEP UP YOUR GOOD WORK > > > Regards,> > aavesh> > > > > litsol litsol wrote:> Resp. Sunil Ji,> > Namaskaar, I have a good news to share with you and group, your > prediction about my brother came true , though it has somewhat time > difference, As you said, he has got a better paying job with Times of > India's initiave - TimesJobs. He is joining his new Job on 7'th of > Jan 2008.> > On pravarthakas, I m sorry to say that you are wrong in ur >

understanding of the term pravarthaka. If u analyse the > term "Pravarthaka" u can understand what meaning it carries.> > I m in hurry therefore i wont write much on it, but w'd give some > clues, > > Take 2 pravarthakas - 1. Gautam Buddha who is said to be Dhamma > Pravarthaka. 2. Mahavir Jain who is accepted as another pravarthaka > though his count is 24'th in list of teerthanakar.> > I w'd also suggest to students that Prashna Maarga should also be > studied with BPHS as somewhere it contains researches and > observations after BPHS period. I m going to do this.> > regards,> Lalit.> > > > > > > Vedic Astrologyandhe aling@ s.com, "sunil nair" > wrote:> >> > > > > > > > hare ramakrishna,> > > > dear lalit

..> > > > > > > > pravarthaka means who works for it or done some work to establish a> > system ,not founder .> > > > > > > > indian tradition also says it originated from brahma ( pita maha)> > ,sivaji ( tantric ppl and sidha yogis in south ) and skanda or > muruga (> > south indian version and some sect of sidha s ) ,may be not true in > full> > sense .> > > > > > > > But oldest hora available is skanda hora .> > > > > > > > also i asked u some relevent question ,can u show me in BPHS.> > > > > > > > like this so many secret lying with paarmpara and gurus .Which they > will> > never disclose unless to valid sisyas again mind its not given to > sons> > .Think brahmin

kuchela (no money also -so no capitation fees ) and > king> > yadava krishna was studying in same gurukula .And both of them > working> > also for guru in ashram.And any kings respect this gurukulas and > they> > came to gurukulas to support them rather gurus going around and > begging.> > > > > > > > This is originated in ashrams then gone tru guru parampara and then> > father son parampara and now come to market and later to > internet ,so> > calling for free downloading lessons ,that is the difference .> > > > > > > > regrds sunil nair .> > > > om shreem mahalaxmai namah .> > > > > > > > > > Vedic Astrologyandhe aling@ s.com, "litsol" > > > wrote:> > >> > > Dear

Sir,> > >> > > You yourself is accepting that "parasara was one of the 18 > jyothisha> > > pravarthakas in astrology"..> > >> > > pravarthakas = founders> > >> > > regards,> > > Lalit.> > >> > >> > >> > > Vedic Astrologyandhe aling@ s.com, "sunil nair"> > > astro_tellerkerala@ wrote:> > > >> > > >> > > >> > > >> > > > dear lalit ,> > > >> > > >> > > >> > > > Parasara is not founder of any sistem ,he ammassed what ever> > > available> > > > in the name of indian astrology and present it in book > form .Even he> > > > also never said i am starting any new system.>

> > >> > > >> > > >> > > > there r so many rishis and paramparas b4 parasara into> > > astrology .Every> > > > grp or geographical areas of old bharath may be very bigger > than we> > > can> > > > assume today may be contributed for astrology .> > > >> > > >> > > >> > > > parasara was one of the 18 jyothisha pravarthakas in > astrology .The> > > > contribution from all quarters of society and total > conscieceness> > > of old> > > > indian or hindus is available in BPHS which later may be > corrupted> > > also> > > > .> > > >> > > >> > > >> > > > Now i hav one question can any body say by looking at the

family> > > > horoscope how they r related to each other .> > > >> > > >> > > >> > > > Going by years its possible .> > > >> > > >> > > >> > > > i am saying i will giv one chart of a father and 4 other charts > can> > > any> > > > body find who is son of this father ?.> > > >> > > >> > > >> > > > This method was used pre DNA testing period to find whether this> > > boy is> > > > born to this father ,and mind it his child giving dasas may not > be> > > > indicating as those days may be a king or rich persons has so > many> > > wifes> > > > or even keeps which was allowed by society .So his child may > born> >

> any> > > > where .Think mahabharath and they hav childrens even among > forest> > > tribes> > > > and other communitties but only prathama patnis eldest son is> > > eligible> > > > for kingdom or other titles.> > > >> > > >> > > >> > > > also pls quote relevent sloka from parasari .> > > >> > > > Jyothish is not linited to major corner stones applicable these> > > days of> > > > material life ,NOw a days no parents want to know whether my kid> > > will> > > > become a budha or gandhi ,they r eger to know whther he will > become> > > > doctor or some one who make money ( and whatever method is also> > > > unimportant ) .> > > >> > > >> >

> >> > > > More in next .> > > >> > > > regrds sunil nair .> > > >> > > > om shreem mahalaxmai namah.> > > >> > > >> > > >> > > >> > > > Vedic Astrologyandhe aling@ s.com, "litsol" > > > > > > wrote:> > > > >> > > > > Sir,> > > > >> > > > > I m sorry for this mistake.> > > > >> > > > > regards,> > > > > Lalit.> > > > >> > > > > Vedic Astrologyandhe aling@ s.com, aavesh t> > > > > aavesh_s@ wrote:> > > > > >> > > > > > Dear Lalit,> > > > > >> > > > > > A

small correction:The author of BPHS was Maharishi > Parashar and> > > > > > not Bhrigu.> > > > > >> > > > > > Maharishi Bhrigu wrote the Brighu Samhita> > > > > >> > > > > > Regards,> > > > > >> > > > > > aavesh> > > > > >> > > > > >> > > > > > litsol litsol@ wrote:> > > > > > Dear Anoop,> > > > > >> > > > > > No one in astrology is greater than Bhrigu itself , when > Bhrigu> > > > > > himself revealed his knowledge in BPHS, what these > miniatures> > > will> > > > > > have with them in so called parampara.> > > > > >> > > > > > See, it's ridiculous

that in one's life other than his job,> > > change> > > > > in> > > > > > job, ups and downs, travels, love, marriage, failure of > love or> > > > > > marriage, kids , kids life , diseases , property > accumulation> > > etc..> > > > > > nothing happens, Vedic Astrology is capable of telling u > all the> > > > > > details about this. what the hell so called parampara or so> > > called> > > > > > secret knowledge will more tell u, because nothing more is> > > > > happening> > > > > > in ur life.> > > > > >> > > > > > Anoop, what more happens in life which needs hidden > knowedge to> > > get> > > > > > revealed ? Dont get trapped in such type of

astrologers who> > > > > advocates> > > > > > secrets ... and secrets...> > > > > >> > > > > > if somebody knows something exclusive, he should pay his > debt to> > > > > > Bhrigu and other Sages by advancing his knowledge to next> > > > > generations.> > > > > >> > > > > > Do u think an ingrate person can do good in astrology ?> > > > > >> > > > > > Sorry, Never !!> > > > > >> > > > > > Advocating parampara is nothing but a tool to befool either> > > > > > financially or emotionally, a tool for self branding.> > > > > >> > > > > > regards,> > > > > > Lalit.> > > > > >> >

> > > > Vedic Astrologyandhe aling@ s.com, anoop singh> > > > > > wrote:> > > > > > >> > > > > > > Hi Lalit Ji, Kiran Ji> > > > > > >> > > > > > > Lalit Ji, i pray for the good health of your father.> > > > > > > Its great to know that Lalit ji is remembering all the > things> > > > > > which i told on telephonic conversation. But Lalit Ji now i> > > don,t> > > > > > have any affair and i hope that my marriage will be arranged> > > one.> > > > > > >> > > > > > > Kiran Ji,> > > > > > > I read your analysis and want to know you something. > Between> > > 2000-> > > > > > 2003, i was going

through Rahu MD and Mercury AD, that > period> > > was> > > > > > very good to me and i was getting distinction in my > education> > > and> > > > > > doing even better that what i deserved. Mercury was giving > me> > > very> > > > > > good results. I don't know whether it was due to its > placement> > > in> > > > > 8th> > > > > > house(regarede as good placement for mercury in all > astrology> > > > > books)> > > > > > or its parivartana with moon which gives unusual or > unexpected> > > > > > results.> > > > > > > Even Rahu, Moon period is giving me better results> > > professionally> > > > > > till date besides some minor

problems.> > > > > > > I think dasa dependency and mere placement of planet > doesn,t> > > > > > reveal all. Something more is to be find out through the> > > composite> > > > > > study of chart with the hidden knowledge of astrology that > is> > > > > > confined with some astrologers coming from the parampara.> > > > > > >> > > > > > > Thanks & regards,> > > > > > > Anoop.> > > > > > >> > > > > > > "kiran.rama" wrote:> > > > > > > Dear Aveshji,> > > > > > >> > > > > > > I checked the horoscope of anoop> > > > > > >> > > > > > > He has dhanus ascendant> > > > > >

>> > > > > > > 10H Lord Mercury is in 8th house is not good placement> > > > > > > Mercury should give following results in his period:> > > > > > > * All efforts go waste> > > > > > > * Loss of name and fame - Disgrace> > > > > > > * Bad Life abroad - meaning staying in foreign land away > from> > > home> > > > > > > yearning to go home but job keeping one in foreign land> > > > > > > * Dangers etc> > > > > > >> > > > > > > To make matters worse, Rahu is in 10H and malefic Ketu is> > > > > aspecting> > > > > > > 10H by way of graha drishti and these malefics toegether > will> > > give> > > > > > > following results in

their periods:> > > > > > > * Obstruction to profession/job> > > > > > > * Servants/Followers forsaking native: Bad time in job> > > > > > >> > > > > > > Using True Ayanamsa of Chandrahari started from the Moon,> > > native> > > > > has> > > > > > > Rahu MD till 2010 July.> > > > > > > Jupiter MD starting after this will be good but Mercury AD> > > between> > > > > > > 2015 Mar and 2017 Jun is likely to bring bad results> > > signified by> > > > > > > Mercury above. Ketu following it is also not good> > > > > > >> > > > > > > I am a learner in astrology and so forgive any gaps in my> > > > > > understanding> > > >

> > >> > > > > > > Regards> > > > > > > Kiran> > > > > > >> > > > > > > Vedic Astrologyandhe aling@ s.com, aavesh t> > > > > > > wrote:> > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > Dear Lalit,> > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > I have recieved this request for consultation.> > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > Do you know this person ??.Could you give me a brief of > his> > > > > > > background ??> > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > Based on your feedback I shall proceed in the matter> > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > Regards,>

> > > > > > > aavesh> > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > P.S:Pls give me your private email id (so that I can > post> > > such> > > > > > > messages directly to you) and not trouble the group > members> > > > > > > >> > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > anoop singh wrote:> > > > > > > > Respected Aavesh Ji> > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > I came to know you from Lalit working in HCL.> > > > > > > > As i am facing some problem i am writing you personally.> > > > > > > > I faced lot of problem in my career. And After 3 > changes in> > > > > > > company i have recently joined a company and hope

for good> > > future> > > > > > here.> > > > > > > > I had to face a failed affair though it was a long and > deep> > > > > > > association.> > > > > > > > Now I am concerned about my marriage and marital life.> > > > > > > > When will i get married and how would be my wife and > marital> > > > > life?> > > > > > > Please guide me.> > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > DOB: 12- July - 1978.> > > > > > > > TOB: 17:14> > > > > > > > POB: Gorakhpur(UP) (83 E 22, 26 N 45)> > > > > > > > Ascendant: Sagitarius(Dhanu) - Taurus Navamsa.> > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > Sir, Please

consider my situation and guide me.> > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > Thanks & regards,> > > > > > > > Anoop.> > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > ------------ --------- --------- ---> > > > > > > > Never miss a thing. Make your homepage.> > > > > > > >> > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > With Best Wishes,> > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > aavesh> > > > > > > >> > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > ------------ --------- --------- ---> > > > > > > > Forgot the famous last words? Access your message > archive> > > > > online.>

> > > > > > > > > > > > > >> > > > > > >> > > > > > >> > > > > > >> > > > > > >> > > > > > >> > > > > > >> > > > > > > ------------ --------- --------- ---> > > > > > > Never miss a thing. Make your homepage.> > > > > > >> > > > > >> > > > > >> > > > > >> > > > > >> > > > > >> > > > > >