IndiaDivine.org

Spiritual Experiences (Lalit)

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Dear Lalit, Pls let me have your birth details. I shall have a look at your chart and comment Regards, aavesh litsol <litsol wrote: Aavesh Ji,I seek ur guidance, pls. tell me though i achieved the highest stage of spirituality in duality and that is the God's vision, discovered my direct relation with God and God listens to me , I

feel it's love...Still what i miss ?I miss something ... what is left to know ?regards,Lalit.Vedic Astrologyandhealing , aavesh t wrote:>> Dear Sheevani,> > Nice to get your mail.> > I will write about these Sadhanas over the next few days> > Regards,> > aavesh> > > sheevani147 wrote:> Om Namah Shivaye,> Respected Aavesh ji.> Namaste.> Kindly pardon my intervention, but I wonder if you couls be so kind as to expand on the various sadhanas of Lord Shiva..> A true Aghori is the one who has done all the four Saadhnas for Lord Shiva (Mahakaal Saadhna being the highest)> > Krishna-astami of Mrigsira is also the Kaal-astami(Bhairava-astami)..I would appreciate if you could also talk about this too..> Thanking you,>

Respectfully> Sheevani> > > > > Vedic Astrologyandhealing , aavesh t wrote:> >> > Dear Lalit,> > > > A very touching account (to put it mildly)> > > > 'Aghora' means NO FEAR.This is the reason why Aghoris> > do their rituals in graveyards (as that is where all your worldly possesions count for nothing).Seeing death on a daily basis removes the fear of death.When this fear is conquered,that is when one becomes truly spiritual !!> > > > Unfortunately Aghoris are the most misunderstood of the sects as they do not bother to explain the philosophy of the 'Pancham Makaras'> > (The common man thinks all they do is drink and copulate at will)> > > > A true Aghori is the one who has done all the four Saadhnas for Lord Shiva (Mahakaal Saadhna being the highest)>

> > > Regards,> > aavesh> > > > > > litsol litsol@ wrote:> > Dear Sir,> > > > Sometimes, I feel i m also an Aghori, Aghora means "No Ghora" > > or "Beautiful" why because there is no dirtiness in sadhaka's vision, > > yes, how it can be, Whose mind is mingled into Shiva, how can have > > Ghora elements (Dirty/Fearful Thoughts) in mind.> > > > This cleaning happens two ways - 1. In the external worldly behavior > > 2. In the internal thought process. In fact it's a kind of self > > transformation, our mind is conditioned and we have to liberate it.> > > > This sadhaka was following 1st process, I have seen there is no > > difference in any sect/cult in it's core principles or objectives, > > those who are unaware sees merit or demarit in sects highlighting >

> their partial vision.> > > > He was in the advance level of his way of sadhana, I was studying in > > my B.Sc IInd year, and was doing gayatri mantra, kundalini beej > > mantras etc.. but with no seriousness, He came to our colony one > > night back, there were rumors like he eats cats and dogs and he is a > > dirty mean person, lookwise he was terrible, a sturdy body with red > > burning eyes but strange he has a soft heart.> > > > we were facing lots of issues, my mother was in front of the house, > > unwilling to open doors for him, but as i was there in the house, > > taking bath ... she openned the door.> > > > He asked my mother - "Maa, I m hungry, Maathaa Bhaat (rice with > > liquid curd - I dont know what maatha is called in english) > > khaunga .."> > > > There was no curd in

the home, So my maa gave him other things to > > eat ..> > > > He sat on our paasage and produced a Durga Idol from no where and > > gave to my mother, I thought he is a cunning man, may be trying to > > snap more money from my maa..> > > > I had finished bath and was doing gayatri mantra ... I started > > putting steps towards him, suddenly he stood.. and said, "Maa tu > > isaki chinta mat kar, Wo bahut kuchh karega, Ghar bhi banaa lega aur > > car bhi khareed lega , aur bahut kuchh ..." means "Ma dont worry for > > him", he will do lot many things in life .."> > > > He didn't face me and left my house, i followed him, he started > > walking fast, said - "dont follow me", I asked him, wherefrom u came, > > he said - "Sarweshwari", Oh I knew that group, founded by Kina Raam > > and organised by

Aghora Bhagvaan Raam centered in Varanashi.> > > > He said - "dont come to this way, goto ur ways", I didn't understand > > him, now i do understand him, such tantrik sects are not made for me..> > > > I asked where I can meet u, he said - "I will come, dont follow me, > > Maatha bhaat khilana ..."> > > > I couldnt look into his eyes, I have good control on my vision, when > > I met Puttaparti Sai Baba, I looked deeply into his eyes, for some 3 -> > 4 minutes, he also.> > > > But this sadhaka didnt allow me to look into his eyes.> > > > regards,> > Lalit.> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > --- In

Vedic Astrologyandhealing , aavesh t > > wrote:> > >> > > Dear Lalit,> > > > > > Sorry that I missed this mail.> > > > > > I shall certainly be interested to read your experiences with > > this Sadhaka> > > > > > Regards,> > > > > > aavesh> > > > > > > > > litsol > > wrote:> > > Dear Sir,> > > > > > Can i tell u about my strange meeting with a Aghora Sadhaka, I > > think > > > he was the first mysterious person in my life.> > > > > > regards,> > > Lalit.> > > > > > Vedic Astrologyandhealing , aavesh t > > > wrote:> > > >> > > > Good Morning Aarkayji,> > > >

> > > > Another brilliant mail from you Sir.> > > > > > > > I am in full agreement with what you have said regarding the fact > > > that Yogananda was fully qualified to write on his experiences > > > regarding 'Siddhis' (In fact the book was written on the > > instructions > > > of Mahavtar Babaji as many are aware)> > > > > > > > Aghora is a different matter altogether.It is easily one of the > > > least understood and much maligned systems today.> > > > > > > > It is a real pity that a system which owes it's origins to Lord > > > Dattatreya and Lord Shiva has been so grossly misunderstood and > > > misused> > > > > > > > Personally speaking I tend to keep an open mind on spiritual > > > practices (not being judgmental

itself is a great virtue on this > > path)> > > > > > > > As they to 'each his own'> > > > > > > > Regards,> > > > > > > > aavesh> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > rk dash wrote:> > > > Aavesh,> > > > Excuse me my poesy. The incidental distinction I touched upon was > > > between esoteric path(s) and non-esoteric ones. Not between > > dakshina > > > and vaama. Where would you put the nocturnal court which the > > > levitating Lahiri Mahasaya held, with fairies hovering above him > > and > > > which was espied by his wife, or for that matter the session at the > > > ghats of Benaras where Yogavatar, Mahavatar and the latter's sister > > > met nightly? These were

all yogis -- rajyogi of the highest order > > in > > > modern times. You would agree that that was esoteric. Even > > kaulachaar > > > should be requiring the adherent to keep his own counsel. When > > > Yogananda does that (when he writes the autobiography), he shares > > his > > > life experiences to the high end of edification of mankind. And > > that > > > is after he has GONE THROUGH it all, much as a tathagata. Which is > > in > > > order, not needing any defending. > > > > > > > > The Aghora parampara marks out its boundary with 'prapancha' > > > differently. That should explain the comparison and contrast and > > > contest (the 'spardha') among certain adherents. Mark my use of the > > > word 'prapancha'. > > > > > > >

> You have hardly confuted my account. > > > > > > > > I have been using bold letters for words which significantly > > > qualify what I say, please note, here as also earlier. > > > > > > > > RK> > > > > > > > On 19/12/2007, aavesh t wrote: > > > Namaskar AarkayDa and Lalit,> > > > > > > > Sorry for intervening in your private discussions.> > > > > > > > A couple of points:> > > > > > > > (i)The debate whether one should reveal one's Siddhis has been > > > there since time immemorial > > > > > > > > (ii)As Aarkayji has pointed out in his poetic language (which > > > goes over my head many a time) that the Dakshinmargi school of > > > thought believes in keeping one's Siddhis to

oneself > > > > > > > > (iii)Vama Marga has the other approach.Here spiritual aspirants > > > openly challenge each other and often there are duels to prove > > one's > > > Siddhis.The much blamed and criticised Agohoris being part of this > > > school of thought > > > > > > > > (iv)Ultimately,it comes down to the individual and his relation > > > with his Ishta (Personally speaking though I have always beleieved > > in > > > Swami Yukteshwar Giri's approach. He never exhibited his Siddhis > > > unless directed by a higher power to do so (This is vividly > > described > > > by Yogananda in 'Autobiography of a Yogi') > > > > > > > > This note is not to take up sides or criticise but just some > > > observations from an

interested observer of life's Maya !!> > > > > > > > Regards,> > > > > > > > aavesh > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > rk dash wrote:> > > > Dear Lalit,> > > > The proscription on one's spiritual experience is premised on two > > > well-founded tenets.> > > > > > > > One, tongue-wagging doesn't enrich it. It cuts down introversion. > > > The inward journey peters out. Some exoteric paths seem not to > > > discourage it. Another matter. But Satsang is another ball game. > > > Guidence is sought in confidence. Much like public display emotion > > > (for some) is a no-no. In extreme esoteric paths, it is a game of > > >

dice -- often. There stakes are high. The higher they are, the more > > > circumspect the seeker must be, or the world would come down on > > him. > > > It (the world) can be nice slaughter house. > > > > > > > > Two, much of 'That' is ineffable -- anirvachaniya. ('That' is a > > > vedic favourite as a referent)> > > > > > > > RK > > > > > > > > On 18/12/2007, litsol > > > wrote: No Sir,> > > > > > > > I was always single and alone, rahu in 11'th makes sure no > > > > frinds....., i was misunderstood for my straightforward uncanny > > > > talks , but i had to do such talks, otherwise, this time when > > it's > > > > accepted that spirituality is a gone thing, has no application in > > > > real

life, those who are spiritual are outdated antique .. people > > > and > > > > particularly narrowminded indian girls and reporters of confused > > > news > > > > papers like times of india, I decided to put everything as it is, > > > > without no mixing.> > > > > > > > Still there were threats to taken as egoists or self promoting > > > person > > > > coz putting truth, truth being most unusual things and > > particularly > > > > when every body has a fixed frame of mind, taken as a egoist is > > > > obvious. but truth is absolute, some elders asked me not to tell > > > > spiritual experiences openly otherwise i can loose them, why even > > > in > > > > the lap of the moher god one will care loss and gain ? at least

> > in > > > > spirituality there is no loss.. cant be there.> > > > > > > > regards,> > > > Lalit.> > > > > > > > Vedic Astrologyandhealing , "rk dash" > > > > wrote:> > > > >> > > > > You could have said 'chhandanuvritte...' not gyanam vandhanam. > > > Till > > > > I read> > > > > your reply today I thought the guy had a very strong line of > > > > followers> > > > > (subservient worker bees) who lose no time in singing his > > > prasasti > > > > whenever> > > > > there is a threat to his carefully constructed reputation. That > > > is > > > > what I> > > > > meant. The resaon was to avoid any direct talk

about unpleasant > > > > things and> > > > > people. 'At the drop of a turban' was my adaptation of the > > > > phrase 'at the> > > > > drop of a hat' to what pundits' headgear. > > > > > > > > > > RK> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > On 17/12/2007, litsol > > > wrote:> > > > > >> > > > > > " A formidable line of drone who can spring a most awesome > > > > ergo noisome> > > > > > canticle of accomplishments, at the drop of a turban" > > > > > >> > > > > >> > > > > >> > > > > > My english is like my english only ..... what u said is > > > difficult > > > > for me> > > > > > to

understand, I dont know what is "canticle", do u > > > mean "stuti" > > > > and turban> > > > > > means "pagari or safa"... then what is drone? something that > > > > keeps playing> > > > > > in a instrument wihout attension ... then what meaning it > > > carries > > > > altogather> > > > > > ? > > > > > >> > > > > >> > > > > >> > > > > > I dont understand it, but what i can say is, without a fall, > > > God > > > > has and> > > > > > will ensure relevance of spirituality in my life, I see how > > all > > > > are dancing > > > > > > those who are knowledgable and also those who are ignorant.> > > > > >> >

> > > >> > > > > >> > > > > > !! Gyanam Bandhanam !!> > > > > >> > > > > >> > > > > >> > > > > > If u want to see the God, I mean wish to realize it, It will > > > > happen, it> > > > > > will happen, It will happen !!> > > > > >> > > > > >> > > > > >> > > > > > Sir, it's very easy and then easy is any task u want to do we > > > > have to> > > > > > traverse the maya, and mayapati is always with us... > > > > > >> > > > > >> > > > > >> > > > > > regards,> > > > > >> > > > > > Lalit.> > > > > >> > >

> > >> > > > > >> > > > > >> > > > > >> > > > > >> > > > > >> > > > > >> > > > > >> > > > > > > > > > > >> > > > > >> > > > > >> > > > > >> > > > > >> > > > > >> > > > > >> > > > > >> > > > > >> > > > > > > > > > > >> > > > >> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > With Best Wishes,> > > > > > > > aavesh> > > > > > > > > > > > Save all your chat conversations. Find them online. > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > Chat on a cool, new interface. No download required. > > > >> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > >

Dear Sir,

DOB : 17-08-1972.

TOB : 20:15

Place : A village near Rewa(MP).

regards,

Lalit.

Vedic Astrologyandhealing , aavesh t

<aavesh_s wrote:

>

> Dear Lalit,

>

> Pls let me have your birth details.

>

> I shall have a look at your chart and comment

>

> Regards,

>

> aavesh

>

>

> litsol <litsol wrote:

> Aavesh Ji,

>

> I seek ur guidance, pls. tell me though i achieved the highest

stage

> of spirituality in duality and that is the God's vision, discovered

> my direct relation with God and God listens to me , I feel it's

> love...

>

>

> Still what i miss ?

>

> I miss something ... what is left to know ?

>

> regards,

> Lalit.

>

> Vedic Astrologyandhealing , aavesh t

> wrote:

> >

> > Dear Sheevani,

> >

> > Nice to get your mail.

> >

> > I will write about these Sadhanas over the next few days

> >

> > Regards,

> >

> > aavesh

> >

> >

> > sheevani147 wrote:

> > Om Namah Shivaye,

> > Respected Aavesh ji.

> > Namaste.

> > Kindly pardon my intervention, but I wonder if you couls be so

> kind as to expand on the various sadhanas of Lord Shiva..

> > A true Aghori is the one who has done all the four Saadhnas for

> Lord Shiva (Mahakaal Saadhna being the highest)

> >

> > Krishna-astami of Mrigsira is also the Kaal-astami(Bhairava-

> astami)..I would appreciate if you could also talk about this too..

> > Thanking you,

> > Respectfully

> > Sheevani

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > Vedic Astrologyandhealing , aavesh t

> wrote:

> > >

> > > Dear Lalit,

> > >

> > > A very touching account (to put it mildly)

> > >

> > > 'Aghora' means NO FEAR.This is the reason why Aghoris

> > > do their rituals in graveyards (as that is where all your

worldly

> possesions count for nothing).Seeing death on a daily basis removes

> the fear of death.When this fear is conquered,that is when one

> becomes truly spiritual !!

> > >

> > > Unfortunately Aghoris are the most misunderstood of the sects

as

> they do not bother to explain the philosophy of the 'Pancham

Makaras'

> > > (The common man thinks all they do is drink and copulate at

will)

> > >

> > > A true Aghori is the one who has done all the four Saadhnas for

> Lord Shiva (Mahakaal Saadhna being the highest)

> > >

> > > Regards,

> > > aavesh

> > >

> > >

> > > litsol litsol@ wrote:

> > > Dear Sir,

> > >

> > > Sometimes, I feel i m also an Aghori, Aghora means " No Ghora "

> > > or " Beautiful " why because there is no dirtiness in sadhaka's

> vision,

> > > yes, how it can be, Whose mind is mingled into Shiva, how can

> have

> > > Ghora elements (Dirty/Fearful Thoughts) in mind.

> > >

> > > This cleaning happens two ways - 1. In the external worldly

> behavior

> > > 2. In the internal thought process. In fact it's a kind of self

> > > transformation, our mind is conditioned and we have to liberate

> it.

> > >

> > > This sadhaka was following 1st process, I have seen there is no

> > > difference in any sect/cult in it's core principles or

> objectives,

> > > those who are unaware sees merit or demarit in sects

highlighting

> > > their partial vision.

> > >

> > > He was in the advance level of his way of sadhana, I was

studying

> in

> > > my B.Sc IInd year, and was doing gayatri mantra, kundalini beej

> > > mantras etc.. but with no seriousness, He came to our colony

one

> > > night back, there were rumors like he eats cats and dogs and he

> is a

> > > dirty mean person, lookwise he was terrible, a sturdy body with

> red

> > > burning eyes but strange he has a soft heart.

> > >

> > > we were facing lots of issues, my mother was in front of the

> house,

> > > unwilling to open doors for him, but as i was there in the

house,

> > > taking bath ... she openned the door.

> > >

> > > He asked my mother - " Maa, I m hungry, Maathaa Bhaat (rice with

> > > liquid curd - I dont know what maatha is called in english)

> > > khaunga .. "

> > >

> > > There was no curd in the home, So my maa gave him other things

to

> > > eat ..

> > >

> > > He sat on our paasage and produced a Durga Idol from no where

and

> > > gave to my mother, I thought he is a cunning man, may be trying

> to

> > > snap more money from my maa..

> > >

> > > I had finished bath and was doing gayatri mantra ... I started

> > > putting steps towards him, suddenly he stood.. and said, " Maa

tu

> > > isaki chinta mat kar, Wo bahut kuchh karega, Ghar bhi banaa

lega

> aur

> > > car bhi khareed lega , aur bahut kuchh ... " means " Ma dont

worry

> for

> > > him " , he will do lot many things in life .. "

> > >

> > > He didn't face me and left my house, i followed him, he started

> > > walking fast, said - " dont follow me " , I asked him, wherefrom u

> came,

> > > he said - " Sarweshwari " , Oh I knew that group, founded by Kina

> Raam

> > > and organised by Aghora Bhagvaan Raam centered in Varanashi.

> > >

> > > He said - " dont come to this way, goto ur ways " , I didn't

> understand

> > > him, now i do understand him, such tantrik sects are not made

for

> me..

> > >

> > > I asked where I can meet u, he said - " I will come, dont follow

> me,

> > > Maatha bhaat khilana ... "

> > >

> > > I couldnt look into his eyes, I have good control on my vision,

> when

> > > I met Puttaparti Sai Baba, I looked deeply into his eyes, for

> some 3 -

> > > 4 minutes, he also.

> > >

> > > But this sadhaka didnt allow me to look into his eyes.

> > >

> > > regards,

> > > Lalit.

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > > Vedic Astrologyandhealing , aavesh t

> > > wrote:

> > > >

> > > > Dear Lalit,

> > > >

> > > > Sorry that I missed this mail.

> > > >

> > > > I shall certainly be interested to read your experiences with

> > > this Sadhaka

> > > >

> > > > Regards,

> > > >

> > > > aavesh

> > > >

> > > >

> > > > litsol

> > > wrote:

> > > > Dear Sir,

> > > >

> > > > Can i tell u about my strange meeting with a Aghora Sadhaka,

I

> > > think

> > > > he was the first mysterious person in my life.

> > > >

> > > > regards,

> > > > Lalit.

> > > >

> > > > Vedic Astrologyandhealing , aavesh t

> > > > wrote:

> > > > >

> > > > > Good Morning Aarkayji,

> > > > >

> > > > > Another brilliant mail from you Sir.

> > > > >

> > > > > I am in full agreement with what you have said regarding

the

> fact

> > > > that Yogananda was fully qualified to write on his

experiences

> > > > regarding 'Siddhis' (In fact the book was written on the

> > > instructions

> > > > of Mahavtar Babaji as many are aware)

> > > > >

> > > > > Aghora is a different matter altogether.It is easily one of

> the

> > > > least understood and much maligned systems today.

> > > > >

> > > > > It is a real pity that a system which owes it's origins to

> Lord

> > > > Dattatreya and Lord Shiva has been so grossly misunderstood

and

> > > > misused

> > > > >

> > > > > Personally speaking I tend to keep an open mind on

spiritual

> > > > practices (not being judgmental itself is a great virtue on

> this

> > > path)

> > > > >

> > > > > As they to 'each his own'

> > > > >

> > > > > Regards,

> > > > >

> > > > > aavesh

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > > rk dash wrote:

> > > > > Aavesh,

> > > > > Excuse me my poesy. The incidental distinction I touched

upon

> was

> > > > between esoteric path(s) and non-esoteric ones. Not between

> > > dakshina

> > > > and vaama. Where would you put the nocturnal court which the

> > > > levitating Lahiri Mahasaya held, with fairies hovering above

> him

> > > and

> > > > which was espied by his wife, or for that matter the session

at

> the

> > > > ghats of Benaras where Yogavatar, Mahavatar and the latter's

> sister

> > > > met nightly? These were all yogis -- rajyogi of the highest

> order

> > > in

> > > > modern times. You would agree that that was esoteric. Even

> > > kaulachaar

> > > > should be requiring the adherent to keep his own counsel.

When

> > > > Yogananda does that (when he writes the autobiography), he

> shares

> > > his

> > > > life experiences to the high end of edification of mankind.

And

> > > that

> > > > is after he has GONE THROUGH it all, much as a tathagata.

Which

> is

> > > in

> > > > order, not needing any defending.

> > > > >

> > > > > The Aghora parampara marks out its boundary

with 'prapancha'

> > > > differently. That should explain the comparison and contrast

> and

> > > > contest (the 'spardha') among certain adherents. Mark my use

of

> the

> > > > word 'prapancha'.

> > > > >

> > > > > You have hardly confuted my account.

> > > > >

> > > > > I have been using bold letters for words which

significantly

> > > > qualify what I say, please note, here as also earlier.

> > > > >

> > > > > RK

> > > > >

> > > > > On 19/12/2007, aavesh t wrote:

> > > > Namaskar AarkayDa and Lalit,

> > > > >

> > > > > Sorry for intervening in your private discussions.

> > > > >

> > > > > A couple of points:

> > > > >

> > > > > (i)The debate whether one should reveal one's Siddhis has

> been

> > > > there since time immemorial

> > > > >

> > > > > (ii)As Aarkayji has pointed out in his poetic language

(which

> > > > goes over my head many a time) that the Dakshinmargi school

of

> > > > thought believes in keeping one's Siddhis to oneself

> > > > >

> > > > > (iii)Vama Marga has the other approach.Here spiritual

> aspirants

> > > > openly challenge each other and often there are duels to

prove

> > > one's

> > > > Siddhis.The much blamed and criticised Agohoris being part of

> this

> > > > school of thought

> > > > >

> > > > > (iv)Ultimately,it comes down to the individual and his

> relation

> > > > with his Ishta (Personally speaking though I have always

> beleieved

> > > in

> > > > Swami Yukteshwar Giri's approach. He never exhibited his

> Siddhis

> > > > unless directed by a higher power to do so (This is vividly

> > > described

> > > > by Yogananda in 'Autobiography of a Yogi')

> > > > >

> > > > > This note is not to take up sides or criticise but just

some

> > > > observations from an interested observer of life's Maya !!

> > > > >

> > > > > Regards,

> > > > >

> > > > > aavesh

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > > rk dash wrote:

> > > > > Dear Lalit,

> > > > > The proscription on one's spiritual experience is premised

on

> two

> > > > well-founded tenets.

> > > > >

> > > > > One, tongue-wagging doesn't enrich it. It cuts down

> introversion.

> > > > The inward journey peters out. Some exoteric paths seem not

to

> > > > discourage it. Another matter. But Satsang is another ball

> game.

> > > > Guidence is sought in confidence. Much like public display

> emotion

> > > > (for some) is a no-no. In extreme esoteric paths, it is a

game

> of

> > > > dice -- often. There stakes are high. The higher they are,

the

> more

> > > > circumspect the seeker must be, or the world would come down

on

> > > him.

> > > > It (the world) can be nice slaughter house.

> > > > >

> > > > > Two, much of 'That' is ineffable -- anirvachaniya. ('That'

is

> a

> > > > vedic favourite as a referent)

> > > > >

> > > > > RK

> > > > >

> > > > > On 18/12/2007, litsol

> > > > wrote: No Sir,

> > > > >

> > > > > I was always single and alone, rahu in 11'th makes sure no

> > > > > frinds....., i was misunderstood for my straightforward

> uncanny

> > > > > talks , but i had to do such talks, otherwise, this time

when

> > > it's

> > > > > accepted that spirituality is a gone thing, has no

> application in

> > > > > real life, those who are spiritual are outdated antique ..

> people

> > > > and

> > > > > particularly narrowminded indian girls and reporters of

> confused

> > > > news

> > > > > papers like times of india, I decided to put everything as

it

> is,

> > > > > without no mixing.

> > > > >

> > > > > Still there were threats to taken as egoists or self

> promoting

> > > > person

> > > > > coz putting truth, truth being most unusual things and

> > > particularly

> > > > > when every body has a fixed frame of mind, taken as a

egoist

> is

> > > > > obvious. but truth is absolute, some elders asked me not to

> tell

> > > > > spiritual experiences openly otherwise i can loose them,

why

> even

> > > > in

> > > > > the lap of the moher god one will care loss and gain ? at

> least

> > > in

> > > > > spirituality there is no loss.. cant be there.

> > > > >

> > > > > regards,

> > > > > Lalit.

> > > > >

> > > > > Vedic Astrologyandhealing , " rk dash "

> > > > > wrote:

> > > > > >

> > > > > > You could have said 'chhandanuvritte...' not gyanam

> vandhanam.

> > > > Till

> > > > > I read

> > > > > > your reply today I thought the guy had a very strong line

> of

> > > > > followers

> > > > > > (subservient worker bees) who lose no time in singing his

> > > > prasasti

> > > > > whenever

> > > > > > there is a threat to his carefully constructed

reputation.

> That

> > > > is

> > > > > what I

> > > > > > meant. The resaon was to avoid any direct talk about

> unpleasant

> > > > > things and

> > > > > > people. 'At the drop of a turban' was my adaptation of

the

> > > > > phrase 'at the

> > > > > > drop of a hat' to what pundits' headgear.

> > > > > >

> > > > > > RK

> > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > > On 17/12/2007, litsol

> > > > wrote:

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > " A formidable line of drone who can spring a most

> awesome

> > > > > ergo noisome

> > > > > > > canticle of accomplishments, at the drop of a turban "

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > My english is like my english only ..... what u said is

> > > > difficult

> > > > > for me

> > > > > > > to understand, I dont know what is " canticle " , do u

> > > > mean " stuti "

> > > > > and turban

> > > > > > > means " pagari or safa " ... then what is drone? something

> that

> > > > > keeps playing

> > > > > > > in a instrument wihout attension ... then what meaning

it

> > > > carries

> > > > > altogather

> > > > > > > ?

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > I dont understand it, but what i can say is, without a

> fall,

> > > > God

> > > > > has and

> > > > > > > will ensure relevance of spirituality in my life, I see

> how

> > > all

> > > > > are dancing

> > > > > > > those who are knowledgable and also those who are

> ignorant.

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > !! Gyanam Bandhanam !!

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > If u want to see the God, I mean wish to realize it, It

> will

> > > > > happen, it

> > > > > > > will happen, It will happen !!

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > Sir, it's very easy and then easy is any task u want to

> do we

> > > > > have to

> > > > > > > traverse the maya, and mayapati is always with us...

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > regards,

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > Lalit.

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > > With Best Wishes,

> > > > >

> > > > > aavesh

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > > Save all your chat conversations. Find them online.

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > >