IndiaDivine.org

want to know more about my pending litigation

Rate this topic

Guest guest

good day!

i've just become the member of ur group. im more into vaastu and

feng shui. astrology wise i haven't much knowledge.

my d.o.b. is 11-jun-1972, time: 13:35 place: amritsar

in the year 2002 jume, my wife got registered an f.i.r. against me and

my family members. the cases are still pending in the courts. my only

daughter is with her. when my cases will get end and what will be the

fate of cases. i don't want her to come back. i have lost my father

last january i.e. in 2007.

• 2 weeks later...

Dear Anish, following is ur chart.

See, your's is a good wife and try to get back her as early as possible, problem is you are in contact with some other women who belongs to ur work or business. You are a good human being, pls. respect ur life partner and be kind towards her. If u disregard her, ur's jupitor's favor to u will be reduced to a large extent and the same way enormous potential to rise in ur life. Don't care ur court case, end that in love, there has been some misunderstanding from ur side as I see it from ur chart, I may go wrong, but this is there in ur chart.

In 2002, as per 365 days vimshottari Dasha System, u were running Jupiter/Mercury/Rahu

Rahu is placed in 5'th on Saturn's sign, Saturn itself placed in 9'th house, As Saturn is 6'th lord of litigations as well, there is no wonder for u to get such results in the context of dasa hierarchy, which goes as follows - Disputes with women, unwanted fear, apprehension of persecution by the king, danger from weapon etc. Such a placement of Rahu - Saturn, gives some ups and downs in career and life as well.

Rahu : 25-Jun-2002 to 14-Jul-Propensity to do harm to the public, showing imprudence in one's own work, impurity of mind etc.

Jupiter : 14-Jul- to 30-Jul-2002 Chronic disease and poverty but the native remains popular in public and gets devoted towards religion and charity.

Saturn : 30-Jul-2002 to 19-Aug-2002 Acquisition of wealth through wicked and illegal means, malicious nature, get cruel minded with the association and service of deceitful people.

Now u r running under from 19'th Nov 2007 : Jupiter/Moon

This will mainly be a period of enjoyment. In some cases it has been reported that even those with extreme shyness and who cannot advance on their own, the opposite sex has been voluntarily creating circumstances for love making taking initiatives from her side.Enemies will either make a retreat for the time being or become his/her friends There will be gain of wealth you will develops intense devotion to deities and entertainment of saintly persons. Knowledge will increase.Inspite of your inclination towards opposite sex in addition to your own spouse, your mind will tend to love and care of your life partner and children and develop a feeling that you should always stay with them, that's why I m advising u of to ge a truce and bring her back, mind u the other women in ur life will not be good for ur rest life.

You have to come a long way in ur life and u will do great things in life, end up ur case first, it's the favorable time for that

Moon : 19-Nov-2007 to 29-Dec-2007 Generally this period will prove to be auspicious and excellent. You will observe religious principles and distribute alms. You will have matured thinking and develop quality of segregating good and bad. You will get favour from the government. There will be gain of wealth through different sources and prosperity to children. Children will give happiness to you.

Mars : 29-Dec-2007 to 27-Jan-2008 You will suffer from ailments arising out of impurity of blood, anxiety, phlegm, fire, electricity and other hot stuff. You may lose your wealth through enemies and thieves. You may face transfer or some set back.

Rahu : 27-Jan-2008 to 09-Apr-2008 While Rahu will try to commit many evil acts, Jupiter and Moon will try to control such activities and save you. However, Rahu may try prevailing upon you and create all possible calamities, still, Jupitor is strong enough, the period will not go bad, Possibility of skin and stomach related diseases.

Jupiter : 09-Apr-2008 to 13-Jun-2008 This will be an excellent period. It will appear to you that each and every sphere of activities are moving towards the right direction and there is no hurdle in operation will definitely come out successful. Association of sainty persons will provide increased confidence.

Saturn : 13-Jun-2008 to 29-Aug-2008 Jupiter and Moon will bring wealth and Saturn will destroy them. There may be misunderstanding between you and your parents. Due to the success you obtained during the operation of the previous period, you will invest in greedy manner and suffer loss.

Mercury : 29-Aug-2008 to 06-Nov-2008 Increase of intellectual pursuit. Improvement in the financial condition. Setting up of new business or expansion of the existing activities. However, there will be outside intervention due to jealousy. You will have to face stiff competition. Enemies will try to create all possible hurdles, but at the end you will come out successful.

Ketu : 06-Nov-2008 to 04-Dec-2008 The role played by the enemies and competitors in the previous period will have negative effect now. You will have to undergo severe mental tension. Distress to near and dear ones. Loss of wealth. There may be danger due to water or watery substance. Hence you should avoid activities connected with water i.e. swimming, bathing in river or ocean etc.

Venus : 04-Dec-2008 to 24-Feb-2009 There may be frequent long distance travel. Possibility of getting employment in a foreign country or you may carry on business of export and import with foreign countries. You may also engage in the business of gold, gems or watery products.

Vedic Astrologyandhealing , "adv_anish" <adv_anish wrote:>> > good day!> i've just become the member of ur group. im more into vaastu and > feng shui. astrology wise i haven't much knowledge.> my d.o.b. is 11-jun-1972, time: 13:35 place: amritsar> in the year 2002 jume, my wife got registered an f.i.r. against me and > my family members. the cases are still pending in the courts. my only > daughter is with her. when my cases will get end and what will be the > fate of cases. i don't want her to come back. i have lost my father > last january i.e. in 2007.>