I am a new member on this group. I just wanted to ask the horoscope

for year 2008 for the person whose details are as follows:

DOB: 30 July 1985

TOB: 1:40 PM IST

Place of Birth : New Delhi

Thanks in advance.

Hare ramakrishna ,

dear young memebr ,

Ur name shows a girls name and i think this chart is urs .so this reading will be for a female chart .In case its for a male one may be some differences.because male chart lil different reading needed .

U asked for a year reading .

i think this person is born in some what good family and may be declined later .And now all the possiblity of coming up .

This chart shows main kendras in chart has malefic ( papa) planets and only guru is only benefic who is also debilated in 4th house ( family and happiness ) .As sani with ketu with gulik in asc( lagna ) and 7th House has rahu and mars debilated (neech ) and sun in 10th house .

so the weak ness main ly in 4th house of happiness and 10th house of profession ( this full life tendency ) .Also sani with ketu and gulik in lagna need to be taken with care of .As it can giv lot confusions and the person may think that all the decisions are correct .Also gulik aspecting 7th house from lagna ,can giv problems in selecting right person as it may giv confusion s .Also this person may take atmost care which some times lead to wrong decision also .

So guru is only planet ( a brahman graha -here pls i am not bringing any casteism here ) but guru is idealism and true dharmik things and good persons ,elders or even gurus in ones life ,in short satwik nature .Also guru is Lording 6th house .A maraka place from 5th house of romance .Which can harm lov affairs.

IN short the follwoing of good persons advise is and will be a gr8 driving force to the fruitifications of raja yoga in chart .Sani in lagna gives sasa mahapurush raj yoga and guru in kendra amnts to timely grace of god in the form of elders or good ppl and mars and sun in 10th house giv u a a yoga which can giv good positions in life also lagna lord venus in 9th is also good ( as its bhagya bhava ) and bhagya lord in place of gains .

YOur Mars dasa going on ( which started from 2006 feb onwards) who is 7th lord (marriage and travels ) in 10th house of profession ,which is also aspected by guru who is 6th Lord of enmity from 4th house of family and happiness .Also sub period is jup who is 4th house .So i think there must b a fight or rift regrding marriage and dont know what to decide .OR i dont know it may be related to travel and profession also since its in 10th house .Or some office romance also which may be leading to marriage .Or jup may be showing some elder or good minded person also either to help u in marriage .or since its aspecting in 10th house it may be some one senior but a good minded one .

Because i blv previous dasa has a say in next dasa ,the previous one was rahu in 7th in the maha dasa of 7th lord mars ( both indicating a close relation ship with a person may be lower in status also )

Again previous rahu sub period ended or going to end ( as its depends on accuracy of time of birth and i find most of the chart carries the curse of 15 mints (as our doctors or medical staff later declare the time without actualy noting the correct time ) ,so its possible for some discussion which may be towards marriage ( here rahu may mean mean kind of persons with lower status or mind which i advise to avoid )

Now u see rahu in 7th house can giv a non traditional or out of cast marriage generaly .So this tendency is there in the chart .esp planet who is showing tradition also debilated in ur chart ( jupiter ) .But same time jup is trying to protect by sitting in kendra

U can see the 7th Lord mars also debilated in chart .

So this year there is chances of marriage in this year esp from may onwards .Also next periods also showing .but this year showing more strenght .or there is chances of delay also is there .As significaters are afflicted and weak .

Rahu is in 7th house so esp shud be careful abt mean kind of persons ,since planet in 7th house is rahu ( schemer or indicater of cheating ) also read along with mars ( the 7th Lord debilated ) ,the indicater of marriage venus aspected by ketu ( which shows our ignorent actions ) .

So u shud take care abt this decision in ur life which may crop up now as the period running is mars ( the 2nd lord of family and 7th Lord of marriage ) who is aspected by jup the 6th Lord of enmity and some sort of fights ) .

since jup is a brahmin planet - good man among other ppl ,in a good position who is self made and who will come up in life>so hav to think which is appropriate .Off cource god will help in decision.

As i am seeing this period may show a mutitude of requests or may be even some relations the person may be considering what to do .

Otherwise the period generaly good till end of year .Jobwise ,may can go for a property or vehicle (in 2 years ),also some studies also indicated .

at present the time is not that good ,some bad names ,shifting form positions also transfers also indicated till may .by april end onwards i think it will more favrable and its better for decision in marriage also .

So i think i hav answered ur query tho u ask only for year 2008 as hindu astrology dont our life by year but by planetary periods .so may be less or more than a normal year .

The above reading is based on thinking its a female chart and hoping time of birth is some what correct .

u can negate or agree the readings .

if anything feel free to ask in grp or personal mail .

regrds sunil nair

om shreem mahalaxmai namah .

Vedic Astrologyandhealing , "divyajst4u" <div_divya2004 wrote:>> Hi,> > I am a new member on this group. I just wanted to ask the horoscope > for year 2008 for the person whose details are as follows:> > DOB: 30 July 1985> TOB: 1:40 PM IST> Place of Birth : New Delhi> > > Thanks in advance.>