IndiaDivine.org

Mystery of Relationship in a Happy Life : The Healing

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Dear Group,

Sometimes, girls approach me when i m in chat for their chart reading , they are young, brilliant, beautiful, creative but ... sorry, Such nice girls, so successfull in career, facing major setback in their relationship, It hurts me, Why they are facing the hell of life, why they dont understand that "Casual - Dry Sex" is nothing, pls. be very careful.

Do we understand the beauty and importance of our body, can u offer it to just any body, do we understand what is sex, From the thousands years back, Indians have been saying "You are the God within ur body"...

Then there is KamSutra .... , I learned KamSutra in my early twenties, even before, I taken into path of spirituality, This is the KamSutra, which gave me a sense of how important my body is, I m the holder of my semen, not the owner ... I cant drop it just anywhere ..., That's why i remained untuched virgin.

Same way, If i m a girl, should i not think once the seriousness of sexual relationship, Sex is a pleasure, Do u ever think why sex is so pleasurable, can u play foul with such a superb supreme pleasure of completness ... it's the love that unites gives u real or fake pleasure which lasts and converts into a bond of family. Girls, You are at receiving end, pls. think twice ... before u give space to somebody .. look deep in his heart .... learn astrology.

Sex is the only action in the world, that needs an arousal, needs tremendous excitment ... u just cant do the way u do any thing else, Why ... ? Answer is .... It's the act of productivity, begetting the life ... so, refreshing .. this is what i assume after learning Kamsutra.

Should we not consider the side effects... and if u dont, ur relationship is going to break ... and then there is no end .... An unending series of break ups... So, See, if there is gluing love or not.

So, let's use astrology to understand the relationship and also learn the healing side, The remedial aspects too .. .... As we have got a wonderful tool like astrology which successfully unfolds the mystery of everybody's life, is it not good to understand our life from the beginning before a fall.

If we ever try to understand what kind of relationship we have to make and upkeep and what kind of relationship destiny is promising to me in male - female relationship, we can save us from the evil.

So, Let's begin ......., after all the happiness and a nice family life is what we all want.

Best Wishes and Regards !Lalit.