IndiaDivine.org

Wishes (Chandrashekarji)

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Dear Chandrashekarji, Thanks for your message Sir By God's grace,I am on the path to recovery and should be back to normal fitness in around 10 days time Thanks once again for your concern Regards, aavesh Chandrashekhar

<sharma.chandrashekhar wrote: Dear Aavesh,I did not know you were sick. Get well soon.Take care,Chandrashekhar.sheevani147 wrote: Namaste Aavesh ji,Sorry to hear that you are unwell.. Wishing you a good and speedy recovery..RegardsSheevaniVedic Astrologyandhealing , aavesh t <aavesh_s wrote:>> Dear RKDa,> > Nice to get your mail.I am slowly regaining my strength and hope to be back in action in around a fortnight (God willing ofcourse) > > The issue of dealing with 'Tamah' is a really tricky one ( when resolved

this could make the world a much better place to > reside in) > > Jyotish when practiced in it's higher aspects can help in this area.> > The ultimate solution of course has to be 'Sattvic' else we end up accumulating 'Tamas' once again !!> > The cycle continues......> > Whoever said life was easy !!!!!> > Regards,> > aavesh> > > > > > > rk dash <arkaydash wrote:> Dear Aavesh, > > Good words from you too! Get well.> > It feels good to learn they (good words) inspire you. We cannot join words with such seamy words, you know. A few thrusts and swipes [Words are precious; they are symbols, they are syllables, they are the breath (of control, of interventions)] They are the rapiers. The succubus from group's chest would be dislodged. But. > >

But how do you deal with tamah -- the tamah that has a self-opinion of satva? Tackling bile is not an issue.> > RK> > > On 18/01/2008, aavesh t <aavesh_s > wrote: Namaskar RKDa,> > Inspiring mail from you Sir.You have really put things in> proper perspective > > You are right 'I am not worried ' ( I am confident that Jyotish will > outlast all of us 'Jyotishis' ) --> > Lalit is doing a good job in running this group (though he tends to get carried away on occassions which I can attribute to his excess Pitta only) > > I will write in detail when I regain my strength !!> > Regards,> > aavesh> > > > > > > Manoj, Aavesh, Lalit and others,> I will start my smal trot with Manoj's beside and go a little beyond house this or house that.> Off-the-cuff

I can say what little 'non-detail' you share here is sorely inadequate for a good enough answer. Mars in eighth and Sat in 12th may not confer an overtone of moksha per se on a chart. The other sensitive points in a horoscope that are marked for the exercise of puruashartha must have their strong say too. Because moskha is born of the viscera of desires and distress, attainment and then forbearance, shining forth and then retiring into the Source. > Thus, this kind of reading is done from the perpective of the 'Moksha Triad' vis-a-vis the other triads, namely artha, kaama and YES dharma. Aaarth and kaama remain vitiated if not infromed by dharma (understand it as just virtue; a whole Western treatise is devoted to the concept 'virtue') during their pursuit. And they keep chasing us till our horses are limp; because, if nothing else, 'the guide never happened to us'. And moksha operates when Artha and Kaama are

taken care of in a birth. Or else, the 'money, wine-woman' hangover will cast its long shadow. > Even that hangover can invade one's engagement with what is but a tool of strengthening the vision of life. That is what Lalit perhaps means when he in today's posting talks of spirituality in the context of astrology. What use indeed is the 'Eye of the Vedas' if it is used like a cash crop on the soil of (supper)mind, irrigated by intuition. 'Astrology for a living' can never meet the requirements that man has for Evolvement. But those who live off astrology are doing fine by themselves. Nothing out of place. > Astrology, which has become the 21st-century engine of all prachya vidyas, has a higher call too. It's not about selling gem stones as ruse, nor dazzling the world with the feat of self-fulfilling soothsaying -- whether Saddam hangs or Baghdad falls or Bhutto leaves scene or Obama arrives. > I think,

nobody need doubt Lalit's integrity, his intentions, and -- God forbid -- his sanity. Sky is very high. Let's be thankful we can afford to spit on mother earth. I am proud to quote Lalit from his today's post about the folding up the group: > Only, a person, who is not even greedy for the knowledge, who stands for the truth, deserves the > divine knowledge and knowledge itself comes to him.> We are exploring astrology with open mind and we will do better than others. Dont worry ! > > Kamal, don't worry. I know Aavesh won't. And Lalit can't.> Wishing for good sense in all members,> RK> > > > Vedic Astrologyandhealing , MANOJ KAR <manoj_kar7@> wrote: > >> > Respected Gurujans,Namaskar.> > > > In my natal chart

in the 8th house of sagitarius,Mars is placed,what should be the effect ? For ur information the saturn is placed in the 12th house of aries in deblited & saturn is the lord of 9th & 10th house also. > > > > Pl light some thing.> > > > regards> > manoj kar> > > > > > aavesh t aavesh_s@ wrote:> > Namaskar RKDa,> > > > My intention was not to frighten Lalit but to make him aware that the 8th house can relate to spirituality in it's purest form > > > > As regards study of the esoteric side of Jyotish,you are right : It is a lonely path !!> > > > Robert Frost said 'There were two roads in front of me and I took the one less travelled ...> > > > In the ultimate analysis: Jyotish has to help in unfoldment of the true potential of each individual on this earth.> >

> > This is only possible if we focus on the esoteric side of this Vidya > > > > Regards,> > > > aavesh > > > > > > > > > > rk dash arkaydash@ wrote:> > Dear Aavesh,> > > > Don't pls frighten Lalit by saying that about Behari's book. He may not be having a such-and-such 8th house to feel so at home with the author, but that should be alright. > > > > I for one find Behari a little overblown, just a little. The fact of the matter is, yes, astrology as we know and are 'supposed' to know is exoteric. The esoteric coordiantes you will have to explore more or less on your own. > > > > Happy questing,> > RK> > > > > > On 09/01/2008, aavesh t aavesh_s@ wrote: Dear Lalit,> > > > You are right : 8th is the house of aspects that are

Hidden.> > > > The 8th house is the most misunderstood house in the chart. > > There is a lot of fear associated with the 8th house because it is the house of death (mode of death),humiliation,long term diseases etc> > > > This house corresponds to Vrischik Rasi in the Kalapurusha.The sexuality part that you mention refers to the lower energies of this house.> > > > However,this house can give a highly evolved soul (Refer to the chart of Paramahamsa Yogananda to get an idea of what I am referring to) > > > > Another clue:Apprach this house from the point of view of esoteric astrology (Chakras) rather than exoteric astrology (which most authors tend to do in their books) > > > > You can refer to the works of Bepin Behari for this (His book 'A study in Astrological Occutism' is a gem in this regard). > >

> > Be prepared to burn the midnight oil as Bepin Behari's books can be really taxing on the best of days > > > > Regards,> > > > aavesh> > > > > > > > > > litsol litsol@ wrote: > > Aavesh Sir and Shivani Ji,> > > > Can i put my thoughts, 8'th shows digging, sadhana, when u go deep, u > > start put ur steps towards occultism, u become attractive to opposit > > sex.... but it's not the light of spirituality. > > > > 9'th is the channel to 10'th, we should see the light of spirituality > > in 10'th house provided what is said earlier is true, is activated.> > > > World gets confused in understanding who is spiritual and who is not, > > and Osho like people emerge, who himself is confused doesnt know what > > he speaks for, they

will only confuse their audience.> > > > This is what i understood. > > > > regards,> > Lalit. > > > > > > > > > > > > Vedic Astrologyandhealing , "sheevani147" > > wrote:> > >> > > Om Namah Shivaye.> > > > > > Namaste Aavesh ji,> > > > > > Thank you so much for the information about spiritual inclinations > > > with reference to the said 'interesting' chart.. > > > > > > ''(i)Lagna is Dhanur Rasi with Lagnesh Guru in 8th (Uccha > > Rasi).Guru > > > is aspected by Shani Maharaj (Vakri) and is in Yuti with Mangal > > > (Neecha).. with parivartan with 5th house..''' > > >

> > > The 8H does play a pivotal role.. linking the lagna,5H,and 11H and > > > jupiter aspecting 12H.> > > > > > Navamsha lagna differs.. I wonder if u used the time difference as > > > standard +8GMT.. For births b4 1963, time difference is +7:30.. > > > However it doesnt change much, as then karakamsa will then be in > > the > > > 9H, giving similar results..> > > > > > As for 5H indications... I think silence speaks volumes...> > > > > > > > > Thank you so very much > > > > > > Sheevani> > > > > > > > > Vedic Astrologyandhealing , aavesh t > > > wrote:> > > >> > > >

Continuing from my previous mail :> > > > > > > > The chart that you have furnished is very interesting (to put > > it > > > mildly)> > > > > > > > My observations:> > > > > > > > (i)Lagna is Dhanur Rasi with Lagnesh Guru in 8th (Uccha > > > Rasi).Guru is> > > > aspected by Shani Maharaj (Vakri) and is in Yuti with Mangal > > > (Neecha) > > > > > > > > (ii)Rasi is Mesha aspected by Shani Maharaj and Rahu.This is > > not > > > a good factor from the emotional point of view (leads to > > > disappointments in matters of the heart) > > > > > > > > (iii)The 7th house is occupied by 4 planets giving rise to > > > Pravrajya Yoga.This is a significant Yoga for this chart.Due to the > > >

weakness of the 10th lord actual 'Sanyas' will not take place > > > (however there will be ocassions when the native will want to 'get > > > away' from the chaos of city life)> > > > > > > > (iv)The yuti of 5th and 8th Lord with Lanesh is good for > > > spirituality.Due to the weakness of 5th lord and aspect of Shani > > > Maharaj the path will not be smooth > > > > > > > > (v)Rahu is the Atmakaraka placed in the 1st house in Neecha > > Rasi.> > > > > > > > Currently Rahu-Mars is in operation which will bring a > > heightened > > > interest in the occult.In D-9 Karakamasha is occupied by Surya > > which > > > agains point to a great thirst for spirituality > > > > > > > > In sum this chart is very good for spirituality.The

coming > > Dasha > > > of Guru will be very critical in this regard (particularly Guru-> > Guru > > > and > > > > Guru-Ketu periods) > > > > > > > > Would appreciate your feedback on the above> > > > > > > > Regards,> > > > > > > > aavesh > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > aavesh t wrote:> > > > Tue, 8 Jan 2008 09:12:29 +0000 (GMT) > > > > aavesh t > > > > Spirituality (Sheevani) > > > > Vedic Astrologyandhealing > > > > > > > > Namaskar Sheevani & Lalit , > > > > > > > > Sheevani: I am

answering your query on spirituality on the > > basis > > > of the chart furnished by you (I am assuming that this chart > > belongs > > > to you) > > > > > > > > The main houses for spirituality are :> > > > > > > > (i) 5th House (Purva Punya),> > > > > > > > (ii)9th House (Bhagya Sthana).> > > > > > > > (iii) 8th(spiritual inclination) and 12th (meditation) houses > > > also should be considered> > > > > > > > (iv)The Moksha Trikona (houses 4th,8th and 12th houses are very > > > significant in this respect) > > > > > > > > The points to be considered are :> > > > > > > > (a)Grahas occupying these houses> > > > > > > > (b)Aspecting these houses

> > > > > > > > ©Positions of Lords of these houses > > > > > > > > The main Grahas for spirituality are Guru,Shani Maharaj and > > Ketu > > > (These have to be studied in depth) > > > > > > > > The position of the Chara Atmakaraka in Navamsha (Karakamsha) > > > provides vital clues to the level of spirituality of the soul > > > > > > > > Regards, > > > > > > > > aavesh> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > sheevani147 wrote:> > > > OM NAMAH SHIVAYE > > > > > > > > Namaste Aaveshji,> > > > > > > > Thank you for your compliments but I am not sure I

deserve them.. > > > > Knowledge is difficult to quantify and Learning is a life-long > > > > activity.. I am only a learner in astrology..> > > > > > > > I feel I know only the very basics of Jaimini Jyotish,, enough to > > > > just get by., not very confident.. but I do understand the . > > > various > > > > carakarkas.> > > > > > > > Details of female native,> > > > D.o.b 14th july 1955> > > > Time 18:02 hrs> > > > Place, Penang, Malaysia > > > > Timezone 7:30 east of GMT applicable > > > > ( post 1963 the time zone became 8hrs east of GMT)> > > > > > > > Events.. > > > > First travelled to UK.. 10th August 1975, > > > > Marriage ..23rd December 1980> > > > Birth

of child.. (female)..24th May 1986. > > > > > > > > Sorry to trouble you but I do appreciate and value your advice > > and > > > > teaching..> > > > > > > > with respects> > > > Sheevani> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > Vedic Astrologyandhealing , aavesh t > > > > wrote: > > > > >> > > > > Namaskar Sheevani,> > > > > > > > > > It is nice to see your interest in spirituality. > > > > > > > > > > You seem to be quite knowledgeable in Jyotish yourself (as is > > > > evident from your mails)> > > > > > > > >

> I will certainly answer your questions (quite a few as you have > > > > pointed out) > > > > > > > > > > Before that pls let me have the following information: > > > > > > > > > > (i)A brief background of your Jyotish study (specifically > > Jaimini > > > > Jyotish).This info is required since my explanation will involve > > > > discussion of Atmakaraka and Karakamsha extensively > > > > > > > > > > (ii)As always I will require the complete birth details,sex of > > > > the native and dates of two incidents for me to comment on the > > > chart > > > > which you > > > > > have mentioned> > > > > > > > > > Regards, > > > > > > > > > > aavesh>

> > > > > > > > > > > > > > sheevani147 wrote:> > > > > OM NAMAH SHIVAYE > > > > > > > > > > Namaste Aaveshji,, > > > > > > > > > > I am sure you might have covered this area before, but may I > > ask > > > if > > > > > you could be so kind as to discuss basic requirements for > > > > indicating > > > > > spiritual development.. I understand the 5H,9H 10H link is > > > > necessary > > > > > together with 8th 11th 12th and 2nd house should also be > > > considered. > > > > > > > > > > Planets like sun, jupiter , shani, ketu and moon need to be > > > looked > > > > > at..> > > > > > > > > > What

yogas and aruda positions would u consider,,eg..tapaswi > > yoga > > > > and > > > > > 3rd and 6th from AL having benefics etc.. Navamsha and Visamsha > > > > > considerations??> > > > > > > > > > Then the mahadasha and antradasha periods to time the events.. > > > > > > > > > > With Dhanus lagna with rahu, Moon in 5H, sun,me,ke,ve 7H, Ju,ma > > > 8H > > > > > and Shaniji is vakra in 11th.. there is 5H/8H parivartana.. > > > Kindly > > > > > assess the spiritual indications.. > > > > > > > > > > Thank you so very much and please pardon me asking so many > > > > questions..> > > > > > > > > > Respectfully> > > > >

Sheevani> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > Vedic Astrologyandhealing , aavesh t > > > > > wrote:> > > > > >> > > > > > Dear Lalit,> > > > > > > > > > > > I had a look at your chart today morning.The reason for your > > > > > present restlessness is very clear in your chart. > > > > > > > > > > > > (i)You are currently running the last phase of Saade-> > Saati.The > > > > > Yuti of Shani Maharaj and Ketu in the 2nd from Natal Moon is > > the > > > > > reason for your present turmoil > > > > > > > > > > >

> (ii)You have a chart that is tailormade for spirituality > > > (Lagnesh > > > > > in 8th in Yuti with 9th lord,Ketu in Uccha Rasi in the 10th,5th > > > > lord > > > > > in 5th and aspect of Guru on the 12th from it's position in the > > > 8th > > > > > house)> > > > > > > > > > > > Shani Maharaj is your Atmakaraka placed in the 7th house.This > > > > > position of the Atmakaraka points to the fact that your > > spiritual > > > > > journey is not going to be a cakewalk. You will have to bear a > > > lot > > > > of > > > > > pain in your personal life owing to this position.This will > > serve > > > > to > > > > > mould your spirituality in the long term> > >

> > > > > > > > > The coming Dasha of Ketu (The Ketu-Ketu period from 26th June > > > > > 2008 to 19th November 2008 will be very significant from the > > > point > > > > of > > > > > view of your spiritual growth)> > > > > > > > > > > > Please perform the Graha Shantis for Shani Maharaj,Mangal, > > Guru > > > > > and Ketu which will help to reduce the level of intensity with > > > > which > > > > > you are living life presently (at breakneck speed to put it > > > mildly) > > > > > > > > > > > > Your nature can be summed up as `Rebel with a cause and > > without > > > a > > > > > pause'> > > > > > > > > > > > Keep

up your Saadhana and you will certainly reach the goal > > (as > > > > > you are aware)> > > > > > > > > > > > Regards,> > > > > > aavesh> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > Unlimited freedom, unlimited storage. Get it now > > > > > >> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > >