S/o Sh. Bansi Lal Doonga

DOB 14-10-1973

TOB 12.00 Noon

POB Tagore Garden, New Delhi,

My Wife's Name Geeta

DOB 15-06-1976

TOB 06.11 A.M.

POB Shahdara, Delhi

Please Check & Tell us What is summary of our Life.

About my Business & Financials.

My Daughter is 10 Yrs. Old. I am worried about her marriage.

My wife is not cooperative with me & always lazy in her routine.

Please tell me some solution.

Also check the my Jupiter of Makar (may be Neech & Margi). As I think Jupiter is in my House of Income (Dhan).

I may be wrong but please please check carefully & reply me soon.

Thanks & Regards,

Ajay Doonga,

-

litsol

Vedic Astrologyandhealing

Wednesday, January 23, 2008 2:00 PM

[Vedic Astrologyandhealing] Re: Please tell me abt my business & health

Dear Ajai,I have forgotten ur horoscope, Kindly repost it to have another look of it as it's very difficult for me to make it again.Jupitor is old and weak, that's ok, but there are other good combinations to help u rise in ur life.regards,Lalit.Vedic Astrologyandhealing , "Ajay" <ajay wrote:>> Respected Lalit Ji,> > !! JAI SHREE RAAM !!> > I am very much Thankful to you, you saw & anlyze my Horoscop. And also you for your invitation to Join.> > My Place of Birth of is Tagore Garden, New Delhi. DOB 14-10-1973, TOB 12.00 Noon.> > I have a Question that My Jupiter's is Vridha(Old), Margi, Uday & Neech also. So What this can cause in my life & what is Remedy for this?> > Which Stone should I Wear, someone has Told me to wear Ruby (Manik) 7.25 Ratti for who;e life. I am already wearing Gomaid.> > I am awaitning for your preciuos advise.> > Thnaks & Regads,> > Ajay Doonga,> > > - > litsol > Vedic Astrologyandhealing > Monday, January 21, 2008 10:25 PM> [Vedic Astrologyandhealing] Re: Please tell me abt my business & health> > > > Dear Ajay,> > I have taken Paharganj, Delhi as ur birth place and see, ur's is a good horoscope in both respects wealth and health, Yours is Sagitarius lagna with a Rahu on it and Aries is moon sign. 4'th lord jupitor is debiltaed in 2nd house, this gives some rift and tension in family matters with expansion of family, Venus is placed in 12'th house , altogather it's good time. > Your Lord of 9th House Sun is Placed in 10th House, the you will raise to dizzy height like a minister or an army chief, be virtuous and be worshipped by all. > > > The 10th's lord is in the 11th house of gains, you are endowed with wealth, happiness, You are virtuous and always delighted. > > > The 11th's lord is in the 12th house, the native will always depend on good deeds, be sensuous, will have multiple affairs and may deal in business with foreign business.> > U r running under Rahu/Mercury/Jupiter From June 2008 onwards, Mercury is in 11'th house, ur's is a good time for prosperity, Knowledge, luxuries, scholarship, listening to religious discourses, Conferment of authority etc.. take care in stock market business.> > regards,> Lalit. > > > > > > > > Vedic Astrologyandhealing , "Ajay" <ajay@> wrote:> >> > Respected Sirs,> > > > !! JAI SHREE RAAM !!,> > > > Please tell me about my fincial solution & health.> > > > DOB - 14th OCT 1973,> > TOB - 12.00 NOON,> > POB - DELHI> > > > REGARDS, > > > > AJAY DOONGA,> > S/o SH. BANSI LAL> >>