IndiaDivine.org

Venus in Ochre

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Lalit,

One, your query has an inaccuracy. Let me staighten it.

Your write: "I wanted to understand the saturn's exaltation in the 9'th house for the Makara Lagna. "

No, what you mean has to be Kumbh lagna, because that alone can have a 9th hse tenancy for an exalted Saturn.

Two, I thought I should push forward what Chandrashekhar Sa'ab says about such a Saturn. He says Saturn's aspect on 6th hse will give rise to breathing trouble. Why? It is the sign -- Cancer, the chest of Kalapursha.

Finally, my thoughts on the core question.

Reading Pravajya from one postion will be rather hasty. We have 1st lord (and 12th lord) and a planet that is Saturn. And the planet attains acme in a hse that is 9th. Almost enough but not enough, I think. Pravajya requires just that or the mood additionally at least of the 10th lord. And let's not forget Venus as 9th lord having to favour ochre-wearing. True Sat puts his foot down by stationed in the 'kshetra' here, ie 9th hse. But does Venus wear ochre readily? WIll Venus fall in line? Where is Moon? In what mood? And Jupiter?

We have a renunciate in mind when we are talking of Pravajya, don't we? Not a spiritual stalwart, which Ramakrishna was.

RK