Dear Sir P.S.Ramanarayanan Ji,

Thanx for the reply, Another idea that is coming to my mind is,

Planetadhipati dieties have got specific qualities and particualr

nature, In order to get exaltation mood they need to get the

celestial environment of their utmost liking, How and what provides

that, perhapse it's the Nakschhatra in the backdrop, Nakschhatra

should be taken as host (The Beer Bar) and if Nakschhtra Lord

facilitates a party, the Planetadhipati diety will expose it's

happiness to the fullest, that is the exaltation.

I have not checked the entire table of Nakschhtras in this

connection, But I think we can find some clues therein, Our RK Daa

has also got opinion in the same direction.

regards,

Lalit.

Vedic Astrologyandhealing , " sree88ganesha "

<sree88ganesha wrote:

>

>

>

> SARVAM GYANANANDAMAYAM

> AUM GURUBYO NAMAH

>

> Dear Shri Lalit Mishra ji,

>

> Namaste. i am happy to receive your mail. i am happy to note your

> deep interest in the subject. i am just back from my schedule. i

shall

> be away for a few more days - Siva Ratri is round the corner.

>

> i feel that every pravesha has a definite significance. This does

not

> mean that i am trying to belittle the thithi pravesha theory. We

shall

> go into this later.

>

> i just came across our respected Chandrasekharji's observation in

> connection with exaltation and debilitation of grahas. i have not

gone

> through others observation. i am sorry for that.

>

> Let me take up one by one. You can stop me when you/the group feels

> this is boring.

>

> Best wishes.

>

> May Mother Bless.

>

> Astrologically & spiritually yours,

> p.s.ramanarayanan.

>

> Vedic Astrologyandhealing , " litsol "

> <mishra.lalit@> wrote:

> >

> > Dear Sir P.S. RamNarain Ji,

> >

> > Namaskaar, Hope u r fine there and doing well, From the Group

side, We

> > are expecting u to complete ur interesting article on rahu and

> > exaltation in which u indicated Kurma Avtaar's significations for

> > undestanding the exaltation theories.

> >

> > Pls. find some time for our sake, I w'd also request you to throw

some

> > light on significations of Tithi Pravesha charts, a sr. member of

the

> > group has requested for that.

> >

> > regards,

> > Lalit

> >

>

Guest guest

SARVAM GYANANANDAMAYAMAUM GURUBYO NAMAHDear Shri Lalit Mishra ji,Namaste. i am happy to note the energy in your thinking. Good one.The deepest exaltation of Sun is 10 degrees in Mesha. This mention of degrees give us the clue of looking into the nakshatra mandala. The deity ruling this nakshatra is Asvinikumars, the celestial physicians.Soorya understands the truth behind Chaaya(2nd wife) and leaves her to find out the whereabouts of his priyapatni Samjna. He reduces His effulgence so as to accommodate the views of His wife. He understands that his wife had taken the form of a mare and is busy doing Tapas. He meets her as a horse in the Vana. Samjna recognizes Soorya.This meeting, nay, the recognition, causes that elation which results out of the pains of separation. Their unison results in the birth of Asvinikumars.The following traits of Soorya emerge from the above:-1.Seeker of truth.2.Eager to separate Himself from Untruth.3.Readiness to accommodate.4.Craving for recognition.5.Inbuilt drive to regain the lost possessions.6.Readiness to transform to regain the lost possession/position.7.Emotional outburst/elation resulting out of the recognition tendered/bestowed. The birth of Asvinikumars is the gift of Soorya to Samjna.The Asvinikumars represent the following:-1.Recognition - the prathama charana of Asvini - dharma.2.Accommodation - the dvitiya charana of Asvini - artha.3.Unison - the tritiya charana of Asvini - Kama.4.Recovery - the chaturtha charana of Asvini - Moksha.Deepest exaltation of Soorya takes place in the 3rd charana of Asvini which places Sun in Mithuna navamsa. Sun does not normally treat Mithuna as friendly. This is the result of accommodation. This is the subtle hint that navamsa gives that the elation is external and is really not happy internally.The fact that Sun had shed his effulgence is explained by the Shastyamsa position. He is in the domain of Komala shastyamsa when he is said to be in the deepest exaltation point.Asvinikumars represent the upper portion of the feet in the nakshatra mandala. The upper portion of the feet represent the following: -1.Altar - for others to keep their heads - recognition - dharma.2.Protection - resources - accommodation - artha.3.External - representative of the state of completion - Unison - each feet is dependent and exists fully for the other one - kama.4. Soles hidden - Standing posture - this means regain of health/recovery - moksha.The significance of Horse is as follows: -1.Energy - power to move - efforts - kendra - present - Vedpurusha.2.Unassuming - relaxed - future projections - panapharas - future - jnanakhanda3.Response to stimuli - drives - apoklimas -past - karmakhanda.Health is an understanding/wisdom/jnana of the existence of Lord in other forms too. Health is the power of existence. Health is the formula for co-existence. 'Live and let others live'. Health is the understanding of the supremacy of Lord over and above all the value structures that we hold and nourish.Do we have anything to say about the navamsa postion of Sun when he is in the deepest exaltation point?When the Sun is recognized he tends to give Himself without analyzing the dharmic effects of sacrifice. The 3rd Navamsa stands for drive/prakrama/astra/kaama. This reminds us of the birth of Karna who was born out of the curiosity of Kunti devi. Karna did not mind siding with Duryodhana the personification of adharma.i hope this helps.

Best wishes.

May Mother Bless.

Astrologically & spiritually yours,

p.s.ramanarayanan.

Vedic Astrologyandhealing , "litsol" <mishra.lalit wrote:>> Dear Sir P.S.Ramanarayanan Ji,> > Thanx for the reply, Another idea that is coming to my mind is, > Planetadhipati dieties have got specific qualities and particualr > nature, In order to get exaltation mood they need to get the > celestial environment of their utmost liking, How and what provides > that, perhapse it's the Nakschhatra in the backdrop, Nakschhatra > should be taken as host (The Beer Bar) and if Nakschhtra Lord > facilitates a party, the Planetadhipati diety will expose it's > happiness to the fullest, that is the exaltation.> > I have not checked the entire table of Nakschhtras in this > connection, But I think we can find some clues therein, Our RK Daa > has also got opinion in the same direction.> > regards,> Lalit.> > > > > > Vedic Astrologyandhealing , "sree88ganesha" > sree88ganesha@ wrote:> >> > > > > > SARVAM GYANANANDAMAYAM> > AUM GURUBYO NAMAH> > > > Dear Shri Lalit Mishra ji,> > > > Namaste. i am happy to receive your mail. i am happy to note your> > deep interest in the subject. i am just back from my schedule. i > shall> > be away for a few more days - Siva Ratri is round the corner.> > > > i feel that every pravesha has a definite significance. This does > not> > mean that i am trying to belittle the thithi pravesha theory. We > shall> > go into this later.> > > > i just came across our respected Chandrasekharji's observation in> > connection with exaltation and debilitation of grahas. i have not > gone> > through others observation. i am sorry for that. > > > > Let me take up one by one. You can stop me when you/the group feels> > this is boring.> > > > Best wishes.> > > > May Mother Bless.> > > > Astrologically & spiritually yours,> > p.s.ramanarayanan.> > > > Vedic Astrologyandhealing , "litsol"> > <mishra.lalit@> wrote:> > >> > > Dear Sir P.S. RamNarain Ji,> > > > > > Namaskaar, Hope u r fine there and doing well, From the Group > side, We > > > are expecting u to complete ur interesting article on rahu and > > > exaltation in which u indicated Kurma Avtaar's significations for > > > undestanding the exaltation theories.> > > > > > Pls. find some time for our sake, I w'd also request you to throw > some > > > light on significations of Tithi Pravesha charts, a sr. member of > the > > > group has requested for that.> > > > > > regards,> > > Lalit> > >> >>