IndiaDivine.org

Which Chart of China?

Rate this topic

Guest guest

My dear Prof.Choudhry,

Namasthe.In the list of charts, you had sent me initially from your data base, China was not listed.Then again when I recd Thor's versions, I did not receive the chart of China.Now, my question is, should I proceed with the:[ 1949, Oct-1st chart Beijing Chart of China] or should I stick to:[ Jorge's Jan 1st 1912 Nanking Chart of China]? I ask this question, as the charts are vastly different.Pl clarify.

warm regards

Sankara

-

siha

SAMVA

Thursday, December 20, 2007 8:37 PM

Re: Chart of China?

Hello my dear Sankara, I have sent you the chart which was in my data base. The chart referred by Mr. Jorge Angelino may be more dependable as he has done work on that.

Best wishes.

-

SANKARA BHAGAVADPADA

SAMVA

Thursday, December 20, 2007 8:06 PM

Chart of China?

Dear Jorge,

I did see the chart:[01-01-1912, 12:00:00 Zone=-07:55Hrs LMT, Nanking, China].How does it happen that there exists another chart on China[01-10-1949, 7:30AM, Beijing, -08:00Hrs CCT]-are both approved by Prof.Choudhry? Please clarify.

warm regards

Sankara

-

Jorge Angelino

SAMVA

Cc: sankara (AT) hinduworldastrology (DOT) net

Thursday, December 20, 2007 2:22 PM

Re: Chart of China?

Dear Sankara,

To see the chart that I have rectified for China, please go to http://satva.blogspot.com/

Warm regards,

Jorge

On 12/20/07, SANKARA BHAGAVADPADA <sankara (AT) hinduworldastrology (DOT) net> wrote: 

Dear Jorge,

Namasthe.Some months ago, Vyas had sent a doc on the SAMVA list, giving broad delineations, for the rectification of the chart for China.Has the chart for China been rectified, since? Is it posted in the SAMVA archives? Pl let me know.

Warm Regards

Sankara

-

Jorge Angelino

SAMVA

Thursday, December 20, 2007 12:26 PM

Re: Ethos of the nations

Dear Sankara,

I see what you mean. Unfortunately I have no hints for you on this...

My work on rectification took me to Google to find strong events for each country just for the purpose of ascertaining the exact rising degree. These events/dates are in SAMVA list with each of my rectified charts. I don't know if it can help you.

Warm regards,

Jorge

On 12/20/07, SANKARA BHAGAVADPADA < sankara (AT) hinduworldastrology (DOT) net> wrote:

Dear Jorge,Thor, Vyas, and other learned SAMVA astrologers,

Namasthe.Please let me know, whether you are aware of any useful knowledge, regarding the "ethos of the nations", dealt with nationwise and peoplewise, in some Internet websites.Obviously , this will be "cultural and sociological knowledge", which I am now seeking, in order to gain a deeper astrological understanding of the SAMVA charts, which have been perfected and rectified thus far by SAMVA astrologers, under the Prof.Choudhry's guidance.I am currently looking at the countries, suggested by the Prof.:

Iceland,

India,

Iran,

Iraq,

Canada,

France,

Pakistan,

SriLanka,

UK,

USA.

If the knowledge that I am seeking is systematized, so much the better.I am attaching a doc, which has such a module of knowledge on Iceland.This has helped me to get insights into the astrological representations of the ethos of Iceland and thus develop a greater empathy and understanding of the Icelandic people.The doc will give you an idea of what I'm looking for.

Thanking you all for your support and guidance.

Best Regards

Sankara