IndiaDivine.org

To Rema - Non receipt of Jyotish News

Rate this topic

Guest guest

OHM SHRI RAGAVENDRAYA NAMAH

JAYA JAGANNATHA

Namaste Rema,

I checked you are not a member in Jyotish news, so please send a blank mail to the following address. After registering also, if you have downloading problem, write to my personal e-mail.

jyotish-news-

Thanks

Solai Kannan

Rema Menon [remamenon]Wednesday, October 10, 2001 5:36 PMvarahamihira Subject: Re: [Hare Rama Krishna] Prophet Mohd.'s chartHare Rama Krishna, Namaste Solai,I am not receiving the Jyotish-News from GuruDeva, asyou mentioned in the mail,and I thought I was amember. I always have problem downloading. Please let me know what I got to do to receive theJyotish-News as a mail. With Respects,Rema --- Solai Kannan <solai wrote:> OHM SHRI RAGAVENDRAYA NAMAH> JAYA JAGANNATHA> > Namaste Karu,> > If you are a member of Jyotish-News e-group, by this> time you might have got> a mail from Gurudeva with October Jyotish News. If> not, please join the> Jyotish News e-group and you can download this month> Jyotish News. Still you> have problem, write to my personal e-mail ID. I will> send you the file.> > Thanks> Solai Kannan> > karu [heen]> Wednesday, October 10, 2001 12:08 PM> varahamihira > Re: [Hare Rama Krishna] Prophet Mohd.'s> chart> > > > Jaya Jagannath,> Namasthe Solai,> > I was looking every where to fing "This month> Jyotish News". Would you> kind enought to send me> the location.> Thanks,> Karu> > > > Om Gurave Namah> >--------------------------> Dear Solai,> Read this months Jyotish News carefully. I have> given this to help you in> your calculations as well as to help you understand> the calenndar. In> addition, here ia a small note on the Calendar of> Islam:> > >