IndiaDivine.org

Thithi calculation- about pregnant

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

OHM SHRI RAGAVENDRAYA NAMAH

JAYA JAGANNATHA

Namaste Vijay,

I give below the extract from the old mail, which explains the Rath's rule for thithi calculation.

\ RATH'S RULE & THITHI \

Thithi calculation for an event, based on Rath's rule

Ø CAN THE RATH'S RULE BE EXTENDED TO OTHER EVENTS AND DIVISIONAL CHARTS?

ü ANSWER BY PT.SANJAY RATH

The Tithi (Vedic Lunar day) is the correct method of timing events to the day. Readers can refer to my book "Crux of Vedic Astrology- Timing of events" Chapter XI for this under RATH'S RULE (After my Late Grandfather Pt. Jagannath Rath). The rule cited therein is for timing the date of Death, but can be extended to all activities as follows: Take the tenth house from any activity related house. The strongest planet in this bhava or its lord gives the Vedic Date of the event. For example, to determine the date of Death, we see the tenth from the 8th house i.e. the 5th house. If the Sun is present, the Tithi of death is 1(Pratipad) or 9(Navami). The rulership is as per the Kalachakra (Sun 1/9, Moon 2/10, Mars 3/11, Mercury 4/12, Jupiter 5/13, Venus 6/14, Saturn 7 or Full Moon and Rahu 8 or Amavasya). This can also be extended to the Divisional Charts. For example, the SAPTAMSA rules children. Now, the fifth house shows first child and the tenth from the 5th house is the second house. In my horoscope, the second is ruled by Jupiter and the Tithi of birth of my first child can be either 5 (Panchami) or 13 (Trayodasi). As pedicted, my daughter (1st Child) was born on Trayodasi (13 Tithi) on the 21st of December 1992. My advise is to try these on many charts and develop some expertise before applying them.

Thanks

Solai Kannan

Pingali Vijaya Kumara Lakshmi Narayana Rao [pvklnrao]Monday, May 21, 2001 11:38 AMvarahamihira Subject: Re: [Jaya Jagannath] RV: about pregnantgurudeva wrote "Chaturthi or Dwadasi tithi is indicated."I remember that a technice to find the tithi was mentioned some timeback (like tithi of 10th lord from the house of matter). I can notre-collect it correctly. Is what I remember, correct?Can some one list down the tithis for a planet. (or where to look forthem - Page number/Chapter etc).Best regards,Vijay.Sanjay Rath wrote:> Om Gurave Namah> Dear Luis, The Saptamsa Lagna in both the charts is Aquarius and in> both the charts the fifth Lord Mercury is debilitated in Pisces and> alone. This can indicate the birth of a daughter. Medical science has> proved that the girl child is stronger (biologically) than the male> child. I hope these charts have been corrected. Pisces indicates> hospitals and nursing homes. I think the advise of your mother-in-law> is worth listening to. I think all will be normal. Chaturthi or> Dwadasi tithi is indicated...other details you can work out. Best> WishesSanjay Rath> -> Luis E. Carrera Retana> varahamihira: Saturday, May 19, 2001 5:37> PM[Jaya Jagannath] RV: about pregnant> Hare Krishna, prabhu Yasomatinandana dasa, prabhu Sanjay Rath, and> other> gurus.>> Please accept my humble obbeisances.>> All glories to Sri Jaganatha, Sri Baladeva and Srimati Subhadra.>>> I'm asking for a favor. My wife is pregnant, and i want to have the> baby at> home. But my mother in law is a nurse, and she has a lot of confidence> in> the allopatic medicine (confidence that i don't have), and she don't> want> to, because she said it could be any problem, that is safer in the> hospital.>> So, i would like to know if there could be any problem at the time of> having> the baby. If it could be said that will be no problem, then I will> feel safe> to have the baby at home.>> Both my wife and my mother are a little (worry?), because is her first>> pregnant, and it has been dificult to became pregnant.>> Here is my DOB and my wife's. Attached are the .jhd files.> Myself: 13 - May - 1975> 6:28 a.m. Time zone: 6:00> 84 W 05' , 09 N 55'>> My wife: 19 - Jan - 1977> 11:15 a.m. Time zone: 5:00> 75 W 44' , 14 S 04'>> Thanks a lot for your time.>>> Your servant:> Luis.OM TAT SATArchive: varahamihiraInfo: varahamihira/info.html