IndiaDivine.org

Varahamihira] Jupiter and Jyotisha

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Om Namo Guru Brihaspathaye

Namasthe Lakshmi,

Would you mind if I join ?

Sun is the source of the light (of Knowledge) and Moon reflect it. No matter the strength of source, if the reflector is weak. How ever, natural tendency of Moon -Mana is pleasing own mind and only intelligence or DHI shakthi can control this. Where there is no DHI, fulfillment of desires, means go along with mana is seen.

(Yatra Yogeshvarah Krsno-yatra parto dhanur darah

tatra srir vijayo bhutir- dhruva nitir matir mama) BG 18.78

See the strength of Gaja-Keshari yoga ?

I am still thinking, why Gaja (elephant) and Keshari (Lion). Gaja never forget. Lion, according to my understanding represent ignorance or extremity, as it is fixed. How ever owner for Leo is Shiva the Guru, who cut the head off and put new elephant head to Ganeshji. Perhaps need more time and think..

In the said chart, Sun is the Guru Devata, Shiva, the source of the knowledge.

Sorry, I jumped here. (I cannot wait)

(Hope little Shane Worny and Rameshji well. Couldn't find a hat yet)

Thanks for patient

Karu

> Om Gurave Namah> > Namaste Sarajit,> > That was an interesting mail. But while assessing the natural focus > and intelligence of a native shouldn't Sun, the karaka for 1H and > whose exaltation is in 1H of the natural zodiac, be also considered? > I am not very familiar with Narasimha's chart, but in Sanjayji's > chart, Sun's placement (along with Venus, 8L) in 5H, I feel, is an > equally important contributing factor for his great intuition and > bhakti, as is the placement of Jupiter in lagna (Pisces).> > BTW, if the Lord of a particular bhava is in trines with the > respective karaka, will the significations of that particular bhava > gain more significance?> > Regards,> Lakshmi > > varahamihira , "Sarajit Poddar" <sarajit@s...> > wrote:> > Jaya Jagannath> > Dear Jyotisha,> > > > Its time to explain the role of Jupiter for Jyotisha. From > Gurudev's mail you can know that he emphasised on one very important > point, which I am quoting from his mail "In matters of marriages > (Venus is ninth lord and Jupiter is in Libra) he has been extremely > accurate. "> > > > Now we know that the knowledge of Jyotisha can only be given the by > the devaguru Brhaspati. Now in Narasimha's case, Jupiter is placed in > the Libra, the natural 7th house and lorded by Kalatrakaraka (karaka > for spouse) Venus. Thats why he says that he is good in the matters > of Marriage. In the horoscope of Gurudev Sanjay Rath you will find > that Jupiter is placed in Pisces, the houses of the maharishis and > the highest level of spirituality. Thats why his emphasis is on the > Spiritual side of Jyotish, which can guide one to the path of Moksha > (Pisces). Thus the area where a jyotish shall be good in is seen from > the sign placement of Jupiter.> > > > Now the focus of the intelligence is seen from the paka lagna. Now > in Narasimha's case, it is the 8th house and hence he is too deeply > interested in the matters of occult. However 8th also rules > speculation and sometimes, this speculation draws him away from the > truth mostly wrt to the things related to the Lagna lord. In Pt. > Sanjayji's horoscope, the Lagna lord is placed in the Lagna Pisces > only, showing the focus on self development and reaching the perfect > state.> > > > Just to explain a few interesting points.> > > > Best Wishes> > Sarajit> > >