IndiaDivine.org

Maraka and Remedies !!

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Namaskar Chandrashekarji & Lalitji, Firstly : WISHING YOU A VERY HAPPY AND PROSPEROUS DIWALI. MAY THE FESTIVAL OF LIGHTS BRING UNBOUNDED PROSPERITY AND ABUNDANCE IN THE COMING YEAR TO YOU AND YOUR FAMILY Chandrashekarji:The scheme that Lalitji has suggested is derieved from an ongoing discussion on Maraksthana

in one of the SJC groups (Zoran Radosavljevic has given this scheme in the course of discussions) In my personal experience,I have seen that planets in Maraksthanas are very difficult to predict.It is as if some significations of these planets are 'dead'. However,all the significations do not suffer.I have seen that the 'live significations' of the planets suffer most in these cases (Sun in 12th :Father does not keep good health/lacks confidence etc) Regarding the remedies,I stick to the

conventional remedies viz:Mantra Jaap and Fasting for the Grahas concerned Regards, aavesh Chandrashekhar <sharma.chandrashekhar wrote: Dear Lalit,An interesting post from you. Do you find any reference to Mars being bachelor in the classics? The remedies appear to be more empirical than chart specific and though there are 12 bhavas and one can associate 12 adityas with them, why should suddenly Rama and Guru appear in their midst? Any particular reason? The bhavas

also do not seem to have the 12 adityas associated with them, so the logic behind the remedies appears to defy logic. I am sure the source from where you have culled the information must have given the reasoning for the allotment of only certain adityas, so it might be better for that reasoning to be revealed so that astrologers can learn from it and form their own opinion about use of the information.Chandrashekhar.litsol wrote: Maraka concept must be understood before attempting any remedy. InMaraka position, a planet ' feels like dying'; so one must understandwhat that planet is doing in the chart. Its ' karaktava ' and the housesit owns suffer.For example :Ma in 7H, is the ' bachelor ' in the ' kalatra bhava ' orthe ' house of love/relationship/spouse' and thus it ' feelsuncomfortable ' here.The basis of the ' remedy' is to

strengthen the ' overall karaka' of thehouse, like for 7H its Venus, for 6H is Saturn, 9H is Jupiter, Lagna isSun.Ths can be done whereever its best depending upon the chart by gem,worship of Deity of the relevant graha or by the Aditya of that house;as the 12 Adityas of the rasis hold the ' resources ' of the bhavas.One must be careful with gems and consder if they could effect otheraspects in a chart.I am briefly giving a scheme here but each chart must be looked atbefore doing any remedies. It is best to request for specific mantrasfrom a Guru as they are sacred or read relevant classics of Jyotishliterature. I will thus not list out any specific mantras.Here is the scheme, with relevant gem and Aditya/deitySun (12H) - Blue sapphire ; VarunaMoon(8H) - Blue sapphire ; VarunaMars(7H) - Diamond ; RaviMercury (4H and 7H) - 4H - Pearl ; Mitra, 7H - Diamond ;RaviJupiter(3H) - Coral ,

VivasvanVenus(6H) - Blue sapphire ; VarunaSatrun(1H) - Ruby ; Surya/Sri RamRahu (9H) - Yellow Saphire ; Vishnu/Guru

Find a mall, hotel or ATM in any part of India.