IndiaDivine.org

Thanks again Thor

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Dear Thor,

Thanks for that feed-back.You are absolutely right-so many have contributed to the growth of the SA community.I always remember David and Jorge as well and have been watching their silent and solid work with genuine appreciation.Very happy to know, that you will continue to be just as active, even after Vyasji steps into the picture, to make this work easier.My gratitude to Prof.Choudhry and everyone of you in unique ways.

Best Regards

Sankara

-

cosmologer

SAMVA

Thursday, June 28, 2007 11:46 AM

Re: Gratitude to Thor

Dear Sankara,Thank you for the kind words. Rest assured I plan to keep oncontributing. The addition of Vyas as list moderator is a reflectionof the growing needs of the global SA community. The SA lists,primarily Satva101 and SAMVA, are where we SA astrologers from allparts of the world can congregate, have access to the wisdom of ourgreat and share relevant information in an effortto further our knowledge. Vyas has agreed to contribute to thedevelopment of the growing community of SA astrologers interested alsoin mundane applications. The decision by him to accept thisresponsibility reflects his generosity to others in the SA community.For this we should be grateful. In this regard, we should also notethe contribution of members like yourself, dear Sankara, for thesuccess of the list. There are other magnanimous personalities, likeDavid and Jorge, who have contributed so much. Finally, it is also themany other helpful list members who make their presence felt withcontributions here and there who make this list the nice communitythat it is. In fact, since I founded this list in late 2000, it hasgrown quite a bit, as has our knowledge of the application of SAastrology in the mundane sphere. That has always been the drivingforce behind this effort and all of this is something to appreciateand be happy about.Best wishes,Thor SAMVA , "SANKARA BHAGAVADPADA" <sankara wrote:>> Dear Thor,> > Namasthe.You had done a marvellous and meticulous job as themoderator of SAMVA. You were so fast that I couldn't keep pace withyou!-amidst my astrological other commitments.I hope, the charts ofthe nations, which you brought to our notice-that I will be able to goback to them, soon to only understand the 'destiny of nations'.Thankyou Thor, for serving this community in a selfless and brilliant way.> > Best Regards> Sankara > - > Cosmologer > samva > Thursday, June 28, 2007 12:25 AM> New SAMVA co-moderator> > > Dear friends,> > This is to announce that Vyas Munidas has graciously accepted tobecome co-moderator of SAMVA. > > Best wishes,> > Thor> > > > >-------------------------> Get the free toolbar and rest assured with the addedsecurity of spyware protection.>