IndiaDivine.org

Fw: AstroSage.com Vedic Astrology

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Dear Friends

Mr.Punit Pandey now introduced print out of P charts from www.astrosage.com with NEW HIGHLIGHTING mark at print colom. Make use of it for further chart prints/study rhe same.

All the best at all moments.

Sahhasra Saagara--- On Tue, 21/10/08, Vedic Astrology <pandeypunit wrote:

Vedic Astrology <pandeypunitAstroSage.com Vedic Astrologyssagar86Date: Tuesday, 21 October, 2008, 5:51 AM

AstroSage.com Vedic Astrology

Print Birth Chart/ Horoscope Online

Posted: 20 Oct 2008 03:26 AM PDT

Get Hard-copy of birth charts and horary charts FREE

Dear Friends,You might be wondering where was I, as you didn't see any blog post here. Actually I was busy in making some enhancements to www.AstroSage.com, so that it becomes more useful for the people. One such recently added feature is "Print" feature in AstroSage.

I am extremely pleased to announce that now you can take printout of horoscopes/ birth charts/ kundlis/ janam patri from AstroSage.com. In absence of a FREE solution for printing kundlis, people have to struggle with all sort of technical complexities. We have seen recent discussions on software where members struggled to get chart using a free software. Now with this new functionality, you have following advantage –

1. Take prints of detailed astrology calculation on one signle page2. Share horoscope online on the email as well as on the webNow AstroSage.com can generate the image of a page which can give you a formatted output. Right now, I have added three pages as follows –1. KP Page – it gives you planetary positions, cuspal positions, significators, ruling planets etc.2. Shodashvarga Page – It gives you all 16 divisional charts on one page.3. Main Page – It gives you lagna chart, navamasa chart, ashtakvarga, chalit positions etc.Once you create a chart using AstroSage.com, look for KP print page and other print pages. Some links are marked with "new" so that it can be located easily.I would also like to request my readers to to forward this email to your friends and family members so that they can also take advantage of this feature. It will help in spreading

the words and making this free utility available to all. I believe that it will be very useful for the astrology enthusiasts.Looking forward to your feedback so that I can improve it further and incorporate more features.Thanks & Regards,Punit Pandey

You are d to email updates from Vedic Astrology To stop receiving these emails, you may now.

Email delivery powered by Google

Inbox too full? Subscribe to the feed version of Vedic Astrology in a feed reader.

If you prefer to via postal mail, write to: Vedic Astrology, c/o Google, 20 W Kinzie, Chicago IL USA 60610Send free SMS to your Friends on Mobile from your Messenger. Download Now! http://messenger./download.php