IndiaDivine.org

Take Printout from AstroSage.com

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Dear Friends,

I am extremely pleased to announce that now you can take printout of KP horoscopes from AstroSage.com. In absence of cost-effective solution for printing kundlis, astrologers have to struggle with all sort of technical complexities. We have seen recent discussions on software where members struggled to get chart using a free software. Now with this new functionality, you have following advantage –

1. Take prints of all KP details on one single page2. Share horoscope online on the email as well as on the web

Now AstroSage.com can generate the image of a page which can give you a formatted output. Right now, I have added three pages as follows –1. KP Page – it gives you planetary positions, cuspal positions, significators, ruling planets etc.

2. Shodashvarga Page – It gives you all 16 divisional charts on one page.3. Main Page – It gives you lagna chart, navamasa chart, ashtakvarga, chalit positions etc.

I am attaching one sample page to give you some idea of what kind of print-out you will get. Once you create a chart using AstroSage.com, look for KP print page and other print pages. Some links are marked with " new " so that it can be located easily.

As this functionality is not limited to KP, may I request members to forward this email to all other forums where you participate. It will help in spreading the word and making this free utility available to all. I believe that it will be useful for all astrologer - whether KP or traditional.

Looking forward to your feedback so that I can improve it further and incorporate more features.

Thanks & Regards,

Punit Pandey