IndiaDivine.org

To Gurudeva Sanjay

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Jaya Jaya Jagannatha

OM GURAVE NAMAH

Namasthe Gurudeva Sanjay,

It is time to ask you some advices and Remedies.

Before that I put my understanding as follows.

YOU WROTE ; " In which cases will the conjunction of Ketu with the Lagnesh cause mental aberration and in which cases can we say that the Lagnesh has prevailed? " .

1.)My understanding

If Lagnesh is in the mouth of Ketu this yoga occurs. How ever, if Lagnesh is retrograted yoga cannot occur as lagnesh is seperating from Keru. This may be considered with the speed of the lagnesh. Is this correct ?

2.)I have this yoga. Ketu is in 23, capricorn and Mercury is in 21. Very close conjunction. In fact paka lagna of not only 1st, but 2nd,4th,8th,9th, are afflicted by Ketu.( If Ketu not Defeated by AK)

As results, I am actually a person who have not in happy mentally. I am not sure wether I am an aberrant or not but I have suffered. May be I am expecting too much from the world. Since the yoga is exist here (my understandng) can you kindly advice me what to do for this, towards higher spirituality and understandings ?

3).Also I have Saturn too conjoined here.(your mail below). It is said Tapasvi yoga through great sorrow and anger. I am passing through very impotant period regarding my material life and still thinking what to do. In the work place there is cold war going on against me and I fought openly and later realized how much energy I have waisted for that. finally I kept one foot out side of the door and fighting with my mind now.

I am passing my Drig Dasa of AL from 1998 to 2004. Cancer (12th from AL with Rahu)sub starts on 3rd of September and again Leo (AL) sub starts on 3rd of March 2002.

Ex Ketu transist over 7th, trine to AL and Sun will be in AL (trine to Ketu) in late August to mid of September. Moon will be at mouth of Ketu on 28th, 29th August. I feel I will loose the Job. May be some thing else. It is fine..

Can you suggest me any thing. I do not want to go away from responsibilities and do not want to loose the chance as well.

Awaiting for your kind repply with respect..

Your Sishya

Karu

Om Gurave Namah----

Dear Zoran,

Mana is only the Dwara or the Door to Hari. That is the concept behind Hari-Dwara or Hari-Mandira (called Harmandir in Punjabi). That is not the goal. Open this door by curtailing the desires. Thus Ketu is a malefic as it curses the Mana that does not follow this path like Ganapati who cursed the Moon to wax and wane. Ketu eclipses the Mana and causes great sorrow and dejection (with Saturn of course) that are associated with renunciation. That is why Saturn+Ketu give Tapaswi Yoga. When does someone undertake such severe penance? When is the mind steered towards Godhead?

Viswamitra the giver of the great Gayatri took to Tapasya out of anger when he was defeated by Vasistha. This frustration (ketu) and anger (Infra-red) gives the tremendous energies for Tapasya.With Best Wishes,Sanjay Rath