IndiaDivine.org

ChandraShekhar Ji's prediction came true !! (Lalit)

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Dear Lalit, Nice to see that you have taken my comments in the right spirit We need more spirited youngsters like you in the field of Jyotish study.I will offer my suggestions as and when required Keep up the good work Regards, aavesh litsol

<litsol wrote: Aavesh Ji,Namaskaar, u r elder to me as well as more knowledgable then me, I find myself uncomfortable to see "apology" or "sorry" or "respect" partlicualrly from those who are elder to me.You have all rights on me to say any thing that u think good for me, I m sure u will keep me guided.regards,Lalit.Vedic Astrologyandhealing , aavesh t wrote:>> Dear Lalit,> > Nice to get your feedback (Hope I have not hurt you with my comments in my previous mail.If so,I apologise sincerely)> > It is interesting to know why you want to learn Jyotish.> A request,do not give up Jyotish in future > > As time passes you will find new vistas opening up which will enable you to make a

wholistic appraisal of life in general through the study of this Vidya> > With your passion and the Grace that you enjoy from Mother and Hanumanji,you will be master Jyotish in all it's facets> > Keep up your study of Jyotish> > Regards,> > aavesh> > > litsol wrote:> Aavesh Ji,> > Namaskaar, In fact, I have a nature to exolore something, by knowing > something, i get satisfaction, this astrology helps me here.> > Astrology clearly helps in knowing what from some body is suffering, > we can help him by several ways.> > I also like to reconstruct our ancient vidya as well as want to keep > it updated. Other than these points there is no interest.> > I dont want to become a reputed astrologer, after, fixing various > grey areas of astrology, i will begin doing other things like

working > with some NGO etc...> > regards,> Lalit.> > > > > > Vedic Astrologyandhealing , aavesh t > wrote:> >> > Namaskar Lalit,> > > > Though your mail was addressed to Prabodhji,I wanted to add a few > points:> > > > Namaskaar, Though the prediction is made by chandrashkjar ji, not > > by me, u asked me too, ok, let me tell u there are paterns of the > > happenings, which may be seen by elligibles, sometimes, events > > themselves can guide u to catch the pattern of what's going on,i m > > bit more sensitive so, my mind catches what is either ignored or > > not sensed by most people.> > > > One thing that puzzles me in your case is your fascination for > learning Jyotish inspite of your spiritual caliber which is clear

> from the experiences that you are mentioning in the group> > > > If I may ask,why do you really want to learn Jyotish ??> > > > Please do not get me wrong.This is a genuine question and not to > doubt your abilities in any manner> > > > > > > > > The current and revolt u see in me is majorly because of Rup > Sir's > > > presence, Coz, i saw at least, one more man like me, who has been > > > tremendously successfull in his life. we are not like most > crowd, we take risk coz we dont see risks this makes us daring to > take on where most people compromises, I never did a single > compromise in my life after i came to know, i dont need any contact > in life if i have a live contact with God.> > > > > > Earlier, i was caring my contacts with people like most normal > > people do,

i was compromising to keep my contacts alive also, but > now, i > > > have clearly seen, when u r in need, only good daring people will > > > help u and they never care if next man is known or unknown, god > > sends such people to us, there is no matter of caring any one, > keep doign > > > good, ekla chalo !!> > > > That is one thing I have seen in all your mails.You have the > power of Sadhna behind you,hence you are willing to take challenges > head on !!> > > > However,a small piece of advice.Please be more tolerant of people > who are not at your level of Sadhana/understanding (you tend to be > quite abrasive in your mails sometimes which can hurt people)> > > > It is always best to remember the adage 'Vidya Dadati Vinayam '> > > > PLEASE DO NOT TAKE THIS AS CRITICISM.> > > >

THESE ARE SOME CONCERNS FROM A WELL WISHER > > > > Regards,> > > > aavesh> > > > > > > > > > > > > > regards,> > > Lalit.> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > Vedic Astrologyandhealing , "Prabodh > Vekhande" > > > wrote:> > > >> > > > Chandrashekhar ji Namaste> > > > > > > > Congrats. Once again your prediction came true! > > > Lalit/Chandrashekhrji, > > > > can you please explain the logic applied? I am sure it will > give > > us > > > > better insight of the subject.> > > > > > > > Thanks a lot for your Time and Space.> > > > > > > > Prabodh Vekhande> > >

> Jai Jai Shankar> > > > Har Har Shankar> > > > > > > > > > > > Vedic Astrologyandhealing , "litsol" > > > > > > > > wrote:> > > > >> > > > > Dear Sir,> > > > > > > > > > I remember, you predicted that after the Nov. Rup sir will > join > > > group > > > > > back and he will be as energatic as soft as he was earlier.> > > > > > > > > > Your words came true.> > > > > > > > > > regards,> > > > > Lalit.> > > > >> > > >> > >> > > > > > > > > > > >