IndiaDivine.org

Varahamihira] RE: case study to sarajit

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Jaya Jagannath

Dear Swee,

Good observation on the yoga. However I didn't prescribe that based on that. My basis was Kala. A deity has to be worshipped in the Kala ruled by the planet signifying the deity. This is good for all the Wednesdays, as the planet is placed in the Mercurial sign.

Now if this time happens to be a good yoga and ekadhasi then he has every reason to go for his prayers. Now worshipping Shiva first for calming his mind then Vishnu for getting over the weaknesses.

Now why are you seeing the weaknesses from the Vimsamas chart, you should have seen the trimsamsa chart. Now the ekadashi vrata is good for all of us as all of us have some or other weaknesses.

Best Regards

Sarajit

-

Swee Chan

Varahamihira

Tuesday, March 11, 2003 12:36 AM

[sJC: Varahamihira] RE: [vedic astrology] case study to sarajit

Jaya Jagannatha

Dear Sarajit,

Out of curiosity, you’ve suggested a time of the Saubhāgya yoga and the presiding deity is Dhātā, who is born of Aditya. His AK is Moon conjoins AmK Sun in Navamsa in Virgo. If we look closer, Gulika is in Gemini rasi and Mercury is retrograde, is also debilitated and has a close link with AK Moon in Vimsamsa. In the same chart, Gulika is also 3rd from AL in Virgo sign.

I am wondering if you’ve noticed that this Thursday is Sukla Ekadashi. For Prashant’s place of birth, it begins at 06:38:56hrs ending on Friday 06:38:48 hrs.

What do you think of this (Viṣṇu) Vrata for him in particular considering the above?

Best wishes,

Swee

swee

http://www.brihaspati.net/

Sarajit Poddar [sarajit]Sunday, March 09, 2003 4:20 PMvedic astrology Subject: Re: [vedic astrology] case study to sarajit

Jaya JagannathDear Prashant,

Please calm down.That the best way of saving oneself from any malice. You have beautiful yoga in the Lagna. Without looking at the your chart which you sent in the next mail, I somehow felt that Guru must be protecting you. Your AK is in the Lagna. Increase your Atmabal or confidence, all these influences which you can see are pretty small in terms of protection you enjoy from Guru. Just bow to Shiva and your all problems shall end. Go to a shiva temple on an wednesday between 4:30 to 6:00 LMT and offer your prayers there, who shall defeat you thereafter. Don't forget that your Ista is also Shiva the trident holder.

Best Wishes

Sarajit

-

prashant narang

vedic astrology

Saturday, March 08, 2003 8:39 AM

[vedic astrology] case study to sarajit

Hi sarajit,

I m again sorry…there seems to b some problem with my software. I can give u the birth details of my opponent. It is 22/12/1970 6:10 am delhi.(ramapriya , plz help me with this) I hope other two charts were ok. Sarajit …. we all three are cousins, also check the parivartana between 6th & 8th lord in the female chart She has mars & rahu in 6th (aqua) & sat in aries. . & yes…. I have gk Saturn as mahayogoda in mks. Most of our family members have 6th lord in lagna , or aspecting lagna/lagna lord.

Ramapriya…there is more to the story. It is much more interesting & spicy than any ekta kapoor Kseries. Let sara jit analyse these charts……I’ll post my feedback with facts & comments. I also had a dream regarding this context, we discussed it at delhi sjvc group , & mr. Shiv pujan had made some predictions on the basis of my dream(actually nightmare) on 11th January. It actually came true in 2nd week of February.

As visti told me there will b undesirable situation followed by someone ‘s death, I m trying to figure it out , obviously in kurukshetra, where both the sides r u own family members there is always loose/loose situation.i calculated longevity for my cousin sister by method of three pairs, amshayu method. I get short & middle age(around 40)….yet to apply shoola dasa . but it can b someone else also.

I hope u’ll help me ..sarajit

Thanx in advance

prashant