IndiaDivine.org

SubLord of the twelfth house.

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Respected Members,

Sir,

If sub of the twelfth is significator of the twelfth, nineth and the third

houses but not indicating travel abroad,[ because I know the native too well. It

is impossible for him to go abroad. ], what might this signification be

suggesting?

I am employing traditional KP to work out significators, not four-step method.

But I believe even four- step method will not give different results.

Because I know the native I can see he cant travel abroad.But if you dont know

the native you are most likely to give wrong prediction that he will travel to

foreign country,is it not? How can we differentiate?Even the sub of the sub is

indicating these houses.

The native,s DB is 12th Sep.1963,TB 02.55 am, PB Dapoli, Dist.Ratnagiri,

Maharashtra.

The 12th house is itself intrigueing. The starlord, sub and the sub-sublord is

Rahu. And Rahu itself is in the twelfth house. Is it only a coincidence or it

suggests something else?

Will anyone please clear this point and oblige?

regards,

sujatkaram

Guest guest

Dear Sujatkaramji,

No doubt that the houses 3, 9 and 12 group are for foreign travel. During the conjoined period of all the above 3 houses' significators, the event will take place. Please examine the other two houses of 3 and 9 and whether they too signify all the 3 houses. For this you take the conjoined planets, aspects the above 3 Bhavas get.

Obstructing planets such as Saturn and malefic planets, significators of 6, 8, 12th house lords and their aspect on 3, 9 and 12th houses etc. are likely to nullify the given results of the Bhavas. Whether the native is destined to enjoy the foreign travel can also be verified from the sub lord of Lagna and the aspects that planet gets.

With best wishes,

K.S.V.Ramani

-

sujatkaram

Saturday, April 11, 2009 7:34 PM

SubLord of the twelfth house.

Respected Members,Sir,If sub of the twelfth is significator of the twelfth, nineth and the third houses but not indicating travel abroad,[ because I know the native too well. It is impossible for him to go abroad. ], what might this signification be suggesting? I am employing traditional KP to work out significators, not four-step method. But I believe even four- step method will not give different results.Because I know the native I can see he cant travel abroad.But if you dont know the native you are most likely to give wrong prediction that he will travel to foreign country,is it not? How can we differentiate?Even the sub of the sub is indicating these houses. The native,s DB is 12th Sep.1963,TB 02.55 am, PB Dapoli, Dist.Ratnagiri, Maharashtra.The 12th house is itself intrigueing. The starlord, sub and the sub-sublord is Rahu. And Rahu itself is in the twelfth house. Is it only a coincidence or it suggests something else? Will anyone please clear this point and oblige?regards,sujatkaram

Guest guest

Dear Sujatkaram,

In future,when asking such queries pl. make it a point to give the correct K.P. Birth Chart,for a proper reply....are you asking a query or posing a riddle ?

You have also not given the present Dasa-Bhukti-Anthara-Sookshma details...TOB,POB,DOB etc...

How do you expect a detailed/proper correct analysis...at all...?

Does cancellation of Punarphoo,as per Kar's Theory apply ?

In the absence of complete details no proper reply is possible..atleast,

from me...

L.Y.Rao.

GOOD LUCK !

sujatkaram <sujatkaram Sent: Saturday, 11 April, 2009 7:34:05 PM SubLord of the twelfth house.

Respected Members,Sir,If sub of the twelfth is significator of the twelfth, nineth and the third houses but not indicating travel abroad,[ because I know the native too well. It is impossible for him to go abroad. ], what might this signification be suggesting? I am employing traditional KP to work out significators, not four-step method. But I believe even four- step method will not give different results.Because I know the native I can see he cant travel abroad.But if you dont know the native you are most likely to give wrong prediction that he will travel to foreign country,is it not? How can we differentiate? Even the sub of the sub is indicating these houses. The native,s DB is 12th Sep.1963,TB 02.55 am, PB Dapoli, Dist.Ratnagiri, Maharashtra.The 12th house is itself intrigueing. The starlord, sub and the sub-sublord is Rahu. And Rahu itself is in the twelfth house. Is it only a coincidence or it suggests something

else? Will anyone please clear this point and oblige?regards,sujatkaram

Cricket on your mind? Visit the ultimate cricket website. Enter now!

Guest guest

Dear Sir,Before going into the study,Can you advise the exact Lat and Log you followed for Dapoli, Maharastra?My sw says 17n54 73e15 : as per this 12th cusp's  StL:SL is Rahu-RahuAs per the Google earth, (Dapoli, MURDI,MH)17n48 73e05; as per this 12th cusp's StL-Sl : Mars-Moon

Hope Google earth is correct!regardsAdithOn Sat, Apr 11, 2009 at 7:34 PM, sujatkaram <sujatkaram wrote:

Respected Members,

Sir,

If sub of the twelfth is significator of the twelfth, nineth and the third houses but not indicating travel abroad,[ because I know the native too well. It is impossible for him to go abroad. ], what might this signification be suggesting?

I am employing traditional KP to work out significators, not four-step method. But I believe even four- step method will not give different results.

Because I know the native I can see he cant travel abroad.But if you dont know the native you are most likely to give wrong prediction that he will travel to foreign country,is it not? How can we differentiate?Even the sub of the sub is indicating these houses.

The native,s DB is 12th Sep.1963,TB 02.55 am, PB Dapoli, Dist.Ratnagiri, Maharashtra.

The 12th house is itself intrigueing. The starlord, sub and the sub-sublord is Rahu. And Rahu itself is in the twelfth house. Is it only a coincidence or it suggests something else?

regards,

sujatkaram

Guest guest

Good Morning,Dear Adith Ji,What u have asked from the participant of the mail, is a question with several answers. Lat and Long are vary from SW to SW. For Dapoli in Maharastra is 73.11/11.17 in JhoraIn Parashara Hora it is 73.11/17.46It is 73.10.59/17.46.00 as per Atlas, via http://www.infoplease.com/atlas/latitude-longitude.html , looks to be correctWhen ever u found any difficulty in getting Long and Lat for any place, I suggest u to try with the above site.I beg pardon for my interfere.Sunaparanthaadith kasinath.g.k <gkadithkasinath Sent: Monday, April 13, 2009 1:20:00 PMRe: SubLord of the twelfth house.

Dear Sir,Before going into the study,Can you advise the exact Lat and Log you followed for Dapoli, Maharastra?My sw says 17n54 73e15 : as per this 12th cusp's StL:SL is Rahu-RahuAs per the Google earth, (Dapoli, MURDI,MH)17n48 73e05; as per this 12th cusp's StL-Sl : Mars-Moon

Hope Google earth is correct!regardsAdithOn Sat, Apr 11, 2009 at 7:34 PM, sujatkaram <sujatkaram (AT) (DOT) co.in> wrote:

Respected Members,

Sir,

If sub of the twelfth is significator of the twelfth, nineth and the third houses but not indicating travel abroad,[ because I know the native too well. It is impossible for him to go abroad. ], what might this signification be suggesting?

I am employing traditional KP to work out significators, not four-step method. But I believe even four- step method will not give different results.

Because I know the native I can see he cant travel abroad.But if you dont know the native you are most likely to give wrong prediction that he will travel to foreign country,is it not? How can we differentiate? Even the sub of the sub is indicating these houses.

The native,s DB is 12th Sep.1963,TB 02.55 am, PB Dapoli, Dist.Ratnagiri, Maharashtra.

The 12th house is itself intrigueing. The starlord, sub and the sub-sublord is Rahu. And Rahu itself is in the twelfth house. Is it only a coincidence or it suggests something else?

regards,

sujatkaram

Guest guest

Refer this for latitudes / longitudes -http://www.astrocamp.com/Vedic Astrology/2008/02/finding-correct-latitude-and-longitude.html

Thanks & Regards,Punit PandeyOn Tue, Apr 14, 2009 at 5:00 AM, Sunaparantha Kalyan <sunaparantha wrote:

Good Morning,Dear Adith Ji,What u have asked from the participant of the mail, is a question with several answers.

Lat and Long are vary from SW to SW. For Dapoli in Maharastra is 73.11/11.17 in JhoraIn Parashara Hora it is 73.11/17.46It is 73.10.59/17.46.00 as per Atlas, via http://www.infoplease.com/atlas/latitude-longitude.html , looks to be correct

When ever u found any difficulty in getting Long and Lat for any place, I suggest u to try with the above site.I beg pardon for my interfere.Sunaparantha

adith kasinath.g.k <gkadithkasinath

Sent: Monday, April 13, 2009 1:20:00 PM

Re: SubLord of the twelfth house.

Dear Sir,Before going into the study,Can you advise the exact Lat and Log you followed for Dapoli, Maharastra?My sw says 17n54 73e15 : as per this 12th cusp's  StL:SL is Rahu-RahuAs per the Google earth, (Dapoli, MURDI,MH)17n48 73e05; as per this 12th cusp's StL-Sl : Mars-Moon

Hope Google earth is correct!regardsAdithOn Sat, Apr 11, 2009 at 7:34 PM, sujatkaram <sujatkaram (AT) (DOT) co.in> wrote:

Respected Members,

Sir,

Because I know the native I can see he cant travel abroad.But if you dont know the native you are most likely to give wrong prediction that he will travel to foreign country,is it not? How can we differentiate? Even the sub of the sub is indicating these houses.

regards,

sujatkaram

Guest guest

Respected Mr. Rao,

Sir,

I was shocked to read your post. Why this sudden , unprovoked and uncalled for

outburst on my genuine query?

I am afraid that the manner and tone of your writing is too blunt; too blunt to

fall within the limits of decency in writing, that too coming from a gentleman

whom I hold in high esteem for his knowledge and experience. True knowledge

induces maturity, leniency, humility and tolerance in an individual. If not,

then it is only information, not knowledge.

Had you taken pains to read my post fully before jumping to conclusions you

would have seen that I had mentioned POB, DOB and TOB in the later part of my

mail.

Morever, if you dont find my mail worth answering you may just ignore it.

In spite of all this, if you have any suggestions you may give your views to the

moderator who checks each mail before putting it on board.

Regards,

sujatkaram.

, Yogesh Rao Lajmi <lyrastro1 wrote:

>

> Dear Sujatkaram,

>                               In future,when asking such queries pl. make it a

point to give the correct K.P. Birth Chart,for a proper reply....are you asking

a query or posing a riddle ?

>                              You have also not given the present

Dasa-Bhukti-Anthara-Sookshma details...TOB,POB,DOB etc...

>                              How do you expect a detailed/proper correct

analysis...at all...?

>                              Does cancellation of Punarphoo,as per Kar's

Theory apply ?

>                              In the absence of complete details no proper

reply is possible..atleast,

> from me...

>                              L.Y.Rao.

>                                                   GOOD LUCK !

>                             

>

>

>

>

> ________________________________

> sujatkaram <sujatkaram

>

> Saturday, 11 April, 2009 7:34:05 PM

> SubLord of the twelfth house.

>

>

>

>

>

> Respected Members,

> Sir,

>

> If sub of the twelfth is significator of the twelfth, nineth and the third

houses but not indicating travel abroad,[ because I know the native too well. It

is impossible for him to go abroad. ], what might this signification be

suggesting?

> I am employing traditional KP to work out significators, not four-step method.

But I believe even four- step method will not give different results.

> Because I know the native I can see he cant travel abroad.But if you dont know

the native you are most likely to give wrong prediction that he will travel to

foreign country,is it not? How can we differentiate? Even the sub of the sub is

indicating these houses.

> The native,s DB is 12th Sep.1963,TB 02.55 am, PB Dapoli, Dist.Ratnagiri,

Maharashtra.

> The 12th house is itself intrigueing. The starlord, sub and the sub-sublord is

Rahu. And Rahu itself is in the twelfth house. Is it only a coincidence or it

suggests something else?

> Will anyone please clear this point and oblige?

> regards,

> sujatkaram

>

>

>

>

>

> Add more friends to your messenger and enjoy! Go to

http://messenger./invite/

>

Guest guest

Dear Punit ji,Thanks for your reference.RegardsAdithOn Tue, Apr 14, 2009 at 3:19 PM, Punit Pandey <punitp wrote:

Refer this for latitudes / longitudes -http://www.astrocamp.com/Vedic Astrology/2008/02/finding-correct-latitude-and-longitude.html

Thanks & Regards,Punit PandeyOn Tue, Apr 14, 2009 at 5:00 AM, Sunaparantha Kalyan <sunaparantha wrote:

Good Morning,Dear Adith Ji,What u have asked from the participant of the mail, is a question with several answers.

Lat and Long are vary from SW to SW. For Dapoli in Maharastra is 73.11/11.17 in JhoraIn Parashara Hora it is 73.11/17.46It is 73.10.59/17.46.00 as per Atlas, via http://www.infoplease.com/atlas/latitude-longitude.html , looks to be correct

When ever u found any difficulty in getting Long and Lat for any place, I suggest u to try with the above site.I beg pardon for my interfere.Sunaparantha

Respected Members,

Sir,

regards,

sujatkaram

Guest guest

Dear Punit Ji.Thank u very much for yr guidance.SunaparanthaPunit Pandey <punitp Sent: Tuesday, April 14, 2009 3:19:02 PMRe: SubLord of the twelfth house.

Refer this for latitudes / longitudes -http://www.astrocam p.com/vedicastro logy/2008/ 02/finding- correct-latitude -and-longitude. html

Thanks & Regards,Punit PandeyOn Tue, Apr 14, 2009 at 5:00 AM, Sunaparantha Kalyan <sunaparantha@ > wrote:

Lat and Long are vary from SW to SW. For Dapoli in Maharastra is 73.11/11.17 in JhoraIn Parashara Hora it is 73.11/17.46It is 73.10.59/17. 46.00 as per Atlas, via http://www.infoplea se.com/atlas/ latitude- longitude. html , looks to be correct

adith kasinath.g.k <gkadithkasinath@ gmail.com>

@gro ups.comMonday, April 13, 2009 1:20:00 PM

Dear Sir,Before going into the study,Can you advise the exact Lat and Log you followed for Dapoli, Maharastra?My sw says 17n54 73e15 : as per this 12th cusp's StL:SL is Rahu-RahuAs per the Google earth, (Dapoli, MURDI,MH)17n48 73e05; as per this 12th cusp's StL-Sl : Mars-Moon

Respected Members,

Sir,

regards,

sujatkaram

Guest guest

Dear All,In my opinion the co-ordinates of Dapoli are 73.19 / 17.75

Dapoli shown on Google Map is actually the place of Murud and not Dapoli.

RegardsShreerang Ketkar

On Tue, Apr 14, 2009 at 5:00 AM, Sunaparantha Kalyan <sunaparantha wrote:

Guest guest

Dear sir,One more new lat and long...It is again adding oil into the flame! Can you pls tell me the source ?RegardsAdithOn Tue, Apr 14, 2009 at 7:01 PM, Shreerang Ketkar <shreerangketkar wrote:

RegardsShreerang Ketkar

On Tue, Apr 14, 2009 at 5:00 AM, Sunaparantha Kalyan <sunaparantha wrote:

Guest guest

Dear Adith,My source is again Google Maps.

RegardsShreerang Ketkar

On Wed, Apr 15, 2009 at 4:27 PM, adith kasinath.g.k <gkadithkasinath wrote:

Dear sir,One more new lat and long...It is again adding oil into the flame! Can you pls tell me the source ?RegardsAdith

Guest guest

Dear sir,then the name of the location is given wrong ?RegardsAdithOn Wed, Apr 15, 2009 at 8:44 PM, Shreerang Ketkar <shreerangketkar wrote:

Dear Adith,My source is again Google Maps.

RegardsShreerang Ketkar

On Wed, Apr 15, 2009 at 4:27 PM, adith kasinath.g.k <gkadithkasinath wrote:

Dear sir,One more new lat and long...It is again adding oil into the flame! Can you pls tell me the source ?RegardsAdith

Guest guest

Dear All,

yes you are right it is 73° 11’ , 17° 46’

Amitabh

--- On Tue, 4/14/09, Shreerang Ketkar <shreerangketkar wrote:

Shreerang Ketkar <shreerangketkarRe: SubLord of the twelfth house. Received: Tuesday, April 14, 2009, 7:01 PM

Dear All,In my opinion the co-ordinates of Dapoli are 73.19 / 17.75Dapoli shown on Google Map is actually the place of Murud and not Dapoli.RegardsShreerang Ketkar

On Tue, Apr 14, 2009 at 5:00 AM, Sunaparantha Kalyan <sunaparantha@ > wrote:

Good Morning,Dear Adith Ji,What u have asked from the participant of the mail, is a question with several answers. Lat and Long are vary from SW to SW.

For Dapoli in Maharastra is 73.11/11.17 in JhoraIn Parashara Hora it is 73.11/17.46It is 73.10.59/17. 46.00 as per Atlas, via http://www.infoplea se.com/atlas/ latitude- longitude. html , looks to be correctWhen ever u found any difficulty in getting Long and Lat for any place, I suggest u to try with the above site.I beg pardon for my interfere.Sunaparantha

Now with a new friend-happy design! Try the new Canada Messenger

Guest guest

According to Wikimapia, it is 19N45; 72E44.

Hasmukhrai J MehtaIndia's Number one online Superstore for

Books on Hindu, Vedic and KP Astrology

--- On Tue, 14/4/09, Shreerang Ketkar <shreerangketkar wrote:

Shreerang Ketkar <shreerangketkarRe: SubLord of the twelfth house. Date: Tuesday, 14 April, 2009, 7:01 PM

Dear All,In my opinion the co-ordinates of Dapoli are 73.19 / 17.75Dapoli shown on Google Map is actually the place of Murud and not Dapoli.RegardsShreerang Ketkar

Good Morning,Dear Adith Ji,What u have asked from the participant of the mail, is a question with several answers. Lat and Long are vary from SW to SW.

For Dapoli in Maharastra is 73.11/11.17 in JhoraIn Parashara Hora it is 73.11/17.46It is 73.10.59/17. 46.00 as per Atlas, via http://www.infoplea se.com/atlas/ latitude- longitude. html , looks to be correctWhen ever u found any difficulty in getting Long and Lat for any place, I suggest u to try with the above site.I beg pardon for my interfere.Sunaparantha

Add more friends to your messenger and enjoy! Invite them now.

Guest guest

Dear FriendsAccording to Amitabh ji, Parasara is OK.What ever it is, It is much better if we can touch the very correct nail by discussion like this.Sunaparanthaamitabh srivastav <amitabhsoft Sent: Wednesday, April 15, 2009 10:19:41 PMRe: SubLord of the twelfth house.

Dear All,

yes you are right it is 73° 11’ , 17° 46’

Amitabh --- On Tue, 4/14/09, Shreerang Ketkar <shreerangketkar@ gmail.com> wrote:

Shreerang Ketkar <shreerangketkar@ gmail.com>Re: SubLord of the twelfth house.@gro ups.comReceived: Tuesday, April 14, 2009, 7:01 PM

Guest guest

Dear Amitabh ji,Thanks for your confirmation.Yes I checked again in the Google earth, there is another " Dapoli " in the said lat and long of 17n46 73e11.Now the 12th CSL's stl and sub lord : Mars-Moon.

RegardsAdithOn Wed, Apr 15, 2009 at 10:19 PM, amitabh srivastav <amitabhsoft wrote:

Dear All,

yes you are right it is 73° 11’ , 17° 46’

Amitabh

--- On Tue, 4/14/09, Shreerang Ketkar <shreerangketkar wrote:

Shreerang Ketkar <shreerangketkarRe: SubLord of the twelfth house.

Received: Tuesday, April 14, 2009, 7:01 PM

RegardsShreerang Ketkar

For Dapoli in Maharastra is 73.11/11.17 in JhoraIn Parashara Hora it is 73.11/17.46It is 73.10.59/17. 46.00 as per Atlas, via http://www.infoplea se.com/atlas/ latitude- longitude. html , looks to be correct

• 2 weeks later...
Guest guest

Dear Sir,This was identified and the actual location was indicated later in the mail.Thanks and RegardsAdithOn Sun, Apr 26, 2009 at 12:43 PM, Shreerang Ketkar <shreerangketkar wrote:

Dear Adith,There is mistake on the Google Earth site. The place you have shown is not Dapoli its Murud. Dapoli is not at the Sea shore. Its 18 KM away from Seashore on mountain. The coordinates of Dapoli are 17°45'28 " N   73°11'20 " E

Regards

Shreerang Ketkar+91.9819449476

On Tue, Apr 14, 2009 at 4:22 PM, adith kasinath.g.k <gkadithkasinath wrote:

[Attachment(s) from adith kasinath.g.k included below]

Dear Suna ji,Pranam!Thank you so much for your suggestion. Of course I know this site .The said site also does not have all data.Moreover, I hope the Google earth (supported by NASA) must be more accurate.

I have attached the snap shot of the Dapoli town and its Lat and Long marked with circle.Thanks and RegardsAdithOn Tue, Apr 14, 2009 at 5:00 AM, Sunaparantha Kalyan <sunaparantha wrote:

Respected Members,

Sir,

regards,

sujatkaram