Thanking you

Yours faithfully

rajagopalan

Guest guest

, " raajaagopalan " <raajaagopalan wrote:

>

> Dear Rajagopalan

The method of RBT is very simple. The lagna sign lord,star lord,sublord should

be coincide to current moon transit of sign star and sub lords .

Sirs,

> I am a new leaner of KP. I request that the method of rectification of time of

birth may please be elucidated.

> Thanking you

> Yours faithfully

> rajagopalan

>

Guest guest

Dear Raajgopalan,

Kindly buy the books,Astrosecrets & K.P., by Mr.K.Subramaniam,in part II,more than two methods for correcting Birth Time,are given with examles...

The methods are too lengthy qa subject to discuss/explain here...

With best wishes,

L.Y.Rao.

raajaagopalan <raajaagopalan Sent: Monday, 13 April, 2009 8:53:08 AM Rectification of birth time

Dear Sirs,I am a new leaner of KP. I request that the method of rectification of time of birth may please be elucidated. Thanking youYours faithfullyrajagopalan

Add more friends to your messenger and enjoy! Invite them now.

Guest guest

Dear Sir,

In your MK method theory of BTR, you have given instruction to compare the Lagna Sub Lord with Moon

Star lord of the given chart and various other possibililities

have also been given with excellent map charts. Now you have given the method Lagna sign, star and sublord should coincide with current moon transit of sign, star and S/L.

It is confusing whether you mean Ruling Planet at the time of Judgment or simply current transit of Moon's position on the DOJ. Kindly clarify.

With regards,

K.S.V.Ramani

-

Mohankumar

Monday, April 13, 2009 5:36 PM

Re: Rectification of birth time

, "raajaagopalan" <raajaagopalan wrote:>> Dear RajagopalanThe method of RBT is very simple. The lagna sign lord,star lord,sublord should be coincide to current moon transit of sign star and sub lords .Sirs,> I am a new leaner of KP. I request that the method of rectification of time of birth may please be elucidated. > Thanking you> Yours faithfully> rajagopalan>

Guest guest

This page mentions some of the theories by Subramaniam and some other new theories -http://logy.astrosage.com/Home/recent-researches#TOC-Birth-Time-Rectification

I hope it helps. Thanks & Regards,Punit Pandey

On Mon, Apr 13, 2009 at 9:38 PM, Yogesh Rao Lajmi <lyrastro1 wrote:

Dear Raajgopalan,

Kindly buy the books,Astrosecrets & K.P., by Mr.K.Subramaniam,in part II,more than two methods for correcting Birth Time,are given with examles...

With best wishes,

L.Y.Rao.

raajaagopalan <raajaagopalan

Monday, 13 April, 2009 8:53:08 AM Rectification of birth time

Dear Sirs,I am a new leaner of KP. I request that the method of rectification of time of birth may please be elucidated. Thanking youYours faithfullyrajagopalan

Guest guest

Dear SirThanks a lot for giving proper guidance. Yours rajagopalan--- On Tue, 14/4/09, Punit Pandey <punitp wrote:Punit Pandey <punitpRe: Rectification of birth time Date: Tuesday, 14 April, 2009, 3:15 PM

This page mentions some of the theories by Subramaniam and some other new theories -http://logy. astrosage. com/Home/ recent-researche s#TOC-Birth- Time-Rectificati on

I hope it helps. Thanks & Regards,Punit Pandey

On Mon, Apr 13, 2009 at 9:38 PM, Yogesh Rao Lajmi <lyrastro1 (AT) (DOT) co.in> wrote:

Dear Raajgopalan,

Kindly buy the books,Astrosecrets & K.P., by Mr.K.Subramaniam, in part II,more than two methods for correcting Birth Time,are given with examles...

With best wishes,

L.Y.Rao.

raajaagopalan <raajaagopalan@ .co. in>@gro ups.com

Monday, 13 April, 2009 8:53:08 AM Rectification of birth time