Guest guest

Dear Members,

I have come back with an another interesting case to test (y)our expertise. ARE

YOU READY?

Gendre: Female

DOB :25/7/1981

TOB :3.10 am

POB :Salem (11n39 78e12)

Question: Something Irrevocable happened to her on 19/9/2008.

What was that ?

DBAS : Moon-Jupiter-Venus-Moon

The Answer will be posted on Friday evening!

I request all the members to participate! This will be an interesting study for

all!

All the Best!

Thanks and Regards

Adith

Guest guest

Dear Adith ji

Thanks for your mail. It is really interesting to participate in these types of queries, subject to availability of fresh mind and ample time, without being disturbed:

Let me make my humble reading of the situation.

I am getting Mon-Jup-Ven-Mar at my end.

Moon signifies à 3,12, in the star of Venus à1,6,4

Jupiter signifies à 5,8,11 in the star of Mon à 3,12

Venus signifies à 1,6,4, in the star of Ketu à 8

Mars signifies à 7,12,2 in the star of Rahu à 3

Rahu will signify 3,Sun (3,4), Saturn (5,8,9)

Ketu will signify 8,Saturn (5,8,9), Sun (3,4), Mars 2,12,7, Jup (8,11,5)

1) Moon (3-short journey and 12 – hospital).

2) Jupiter (5=recovery, 8=accident, 11=recovery, 3=short journey, 12=hospitalization).

3) Venus (1,6,4 self, injury and vehicle),

4) Mars (7=maraca, 12=hospitalization, 2=maraca, 3=short journey)

On 19-09-2008 Moon was in Aries in Bharani star? (Time of incident is not specified).

Moon in Ven star and Ven in Mars star and they aspect each other. Mars aspect Moon.

From the chart it looks as if the native got entangled in a road accident of grave nature. Person would have lost life too.

I may be corrected, if wrong in my reading.

Rgds

MK Viswanath

gkadithkasinath <gkadithkasinath Sent: Tuesday, 14 April, 2009 10:05:45 PM TEST YOUR EXPERTISE NO: 6

Dear Members,I have come back with an another interesting case to test (y)our expertise. ARE YOU READY?Gendre: FemaleDOB :25/7/1981TOB :3.10 amPOB :Salem (11n39 78e12)Question: Something Irrevocable happened to her on 19/9/2008.What was that ? DBAS : Moon-Jupiter- Venus-MoonThe Answer will be posted on Friday evening!I request all the members to participate! This will be an interesting study for all!All the Best! Thanks and RegardsAdith

Connect with friends all over the world. Get India Messenger.

Guest guest

Hi,Good to see a new quiz. Hope we will see heavy participation this time. The birth chart is available at - http://astrosage.com/ch/quiznumber6/

You will be able to select your preferred display format (North Indian or South Indian) from the top left link. I hope that a ready-made chart will increase participation. Thanks & Regards,

Punit PandeyOn Tue, Apr 14, 2009 at 10:05 PM, gkadithkasinath <gkadithkasinath wrote:

Dear Members,

I have come back with an another interesting case to test (y)our expertise. ARE YOU READY?

What was that ?

I request all the members to participate! This will be an interesting study for all!

All the Best!

Thanks and Regards

Adith

Guest guest

Dear Punit ji,Thanks for your valuable assistance in the chart preparation!Hope in future we shall try to post the chart along with the Quiz!If you feel the time is very short for the answer, we shall postpone to Saturday so that our members can take their time and more participation can be expected!

Thanks and RegardsAdithOn Wed, Apr 15, 2009 at 5:10 PM, Punit Pandey <punitp wrote:

Hi,Good to see a new quiz. Hope we will see heavy participation this time. The birth chart is available at - http://astrosage.com/ch/quiznumber6/

You will be able to select your preferred display format (North Indian or South Indian) from the top left link. I hope that a ready-made chart will increase participation. Thanks & Regards,

Punit PandeyOn Tue, Apr 14, 2009 at 10:05 PM, gkadithkasinath <gkadithkasinath wrote:

Dear Members,

I have come back with an another interesting case to test (y)our expertise. ARE YOU READY?

What was that ?

I request all the members to participate! This will be an interesting study for all!

All the Best!

Thanks and Regards

Adith

Guest guest

Dear Sri Adithji,

I feel that the attempts and answer to the quiz by members should be made public after the annoucement of results.

It is therefore that the answers should be sent to your personal ID mail instead of thro Forum, as it will create

original thinking to answer instead of repeating the same

given by a member. I presume that your mail address is the same as mentioned above. I shall send my answer tomorrow. Yor comment pl.

Regards,

K.S.V.Ramani.

-

gkadithkasinath

Tuesday, April 14, 2009 10:05 PM

TEST YOUR EXPERTISE NO: 6

Dear Members,I have come back with an another interesting case to test (y)our expertise. ARE YOU READY?Gendre: FemaleDOB :25/7/1981TOB :3.10 amPOB :Salem (11n39 78e12)Question: Something Irrevocable happened to her on 19/9/2008.What was that ? DBAS : Moon-Jupiter-Venus-MoonThe Answer will be posted on Friday evening!I request all the members to participate! This will be an interesting study for all!All the Best! Thanks and RegardsAdith

Guest guest

Dear Adith ji & Friends,Assigning a unique address to a chart is very easy in AstroSage.com. If you are registered user of AstroSage.com and your id is punitpandey, your chart address will be http://astrosage.com/ch/punitpandey provided you selected 'public' while creating the chart. This is a good tool to share detailed chart for public discussion. We also need not to attach heavy files in the email.

I mentioned in my last email that " You will be able to select your preferred display format (North Indian or South Indian) from the top left link. " I want to make correction here, please read " top right " in place of " top left " .

In my opinion, we should give weekends for the quizzes. There are people like me who are not professional astrologer and only get time during weekends. I would suggest that we should extend the quiz till Sunday and post result on Monday. It will give everybody enough time.

Thanks & Regards,Punit Pandey

On Wed, Apr 15, 2009 at 5:45 PM, adith kasinath.g.k <gkadithkasinath wrote:

Dear Punit ji,Thanks for your valuable assistance in the chart preparation!Hope in future we shall try to post the chart along with the Quiz!If you feel the time is very short for the answer, we shall postpone to Saturday so that our members can take their time and more participation can be expected!

Thanks and RegardsAdithOn Wed, Apr 15, 2009 at 5:10 PM, Punit Pandey <punitp wrote:

Dear Members,

What was that ?

All the Best!

Thanks and Regards

Adith

Guest guest

Dear Punit ji,Thank you for your information on the chart loaded in astrosage.Reg: The time for the answer to the quiz: As you said, we shall wait till week end, and I shall submit my answer on Monday.

Reg: The Request by Ramani ji: Can we ask the members to send their report directly to my personal id. Later I shall disclose it.But I shall acknowledge the receipt of the report through the Forum sothat the others can see the name of particpants!

Your advise is awaited.regardsAdith On Wed, Apr 15, 2009 at 9:17 PM, Punit Pandey <punitp wrote:

Dear Adith ji & Friends,Assigning a unique address to a chart is very easy in AstroSage.com. If you are registered user of AstroSage.com and your id is punitpandey, your chart address will be http://astrosage.com/ch/punitpandey provided you selected 'public' while creating the chart. This is a good tool to share detailed chart for public discussion. We also need not to attach heavy files in the email.

I mentioned in my last email that " You will be able to select your preferred display format (North Indian or South Indian) from the top left link. " I want to make correction here, please read " top right " in place of " top left " .

In my opinion, we should give weekends for the quizzes. There are people like me who are not professional astrologer and only get time during weekends. I would suggest that we should extend the quiz till Sunday and post result on Monday. It will give everybody enough time.

On Wed, Apr 15, 2009 at 5:45 PM, adith kasinath.g.k <gkadithkasinath wrote:

Dear Members,

What was that ?

All the Best!

Thanks and Regards

Adith

Guest guest

Dear Adith!st CSL is sa, the badhaka signifying 4(end of life/ mother), 10th (reirement from life),in conj. with ju,8 11.4 ju may also have given results of sa, in sub of mar, badhaka for mother. 6th, 8th, badhaka and marakas are activated from lagna and 4th house. She may have died with her mother in a road accidentI may be wrongRegardsSujataadith kasinath.g.k <gkadithkasinath Sent: Wednesday, 15 April, 2009 5:45:29 PMRe: TEST YOUR EXPERTISE NO: 6

Thanks and RegardsAdithOn Wed, Apr 15, 2009 at 5:10 PM, Punit Pandey <punitp (AT) gmail (DOT) com> wrote:

Hi,Good to see a new quiz. Hope we will see heavy participation this time. The birth chart is available at - http://astrosage. com/ch/quiznumbe r6/

Punit PandeyOn Tue, Apr 14, 2009 at 10:05 PM, gkadithkasinath <gkadithkasinath@ gmail.com> wrote:

Dear Members,

What was that ?

DBAS : Moon-Jupiter- Venus-Moon

All the Best!

Thanks and Regards

Adith

Add more friends to your messenger and enjoy! Invite them now.

Guest guest

Dear Adith ji/ Ramai ji,In my opinion, members can continue sending quiz analysis to the forum email. Though I'll approve them only on Monday, so the quiz response will not appear before the time of quiz results in the forum. That way we will still be getting original emails but only after we decided to announce the results. The benefit will be that there is no overhead and also we will not tell anybody to use extra approach, so it will remain consistent.

On Wed, Apr 15, 2009 at 9:27 PM, adith kasinath.g.k <gkadithkasinath wrote:

Dear Ramani ji,I appreciate your thought!You can send to my same id.Once I receive the report to my persoanl id, I shall send the acknowledgment through the forum so that others can know the name of the participants. I have put my request to Punit ji, and awaiting his advice.

RegardsAdith On Wed, Apr 15, 2009 at 6:29 PM, Ramani <kadavasalramani wrote:

Dear Sri Adithji,

I feel that the attempts and answer to the quiz by members should be made public after the annoucement of results.

It is therefore that the answers should be sent to your personal ID mail instead of thro Forum, as it will create

given by a member. I presume that your mail address is the same as mentioned above.  I shall send my answer tomorrow.  Yor comment pl.

Regards,

K.S.V.Ramani. 

-

gkadithkasinath

Dear Members,I have come back with an another interesting case to test (y)our expertise. ARE YOU READY?Gendre: FemaleDOB :25/7/1981TOB :3.10 amPOB :Salem (11n39 78e12)Question: Something Irrevocable happened to her on 19/9/2008.What was that ? DBAS : Moon-Jupiter-Venus-MoonThe Answer will be posted on Friday evening!I request all the members to participate! This will be an interesting study for all!All the Best! Thanks and RegardsAdith

Guest guest

Dear Shri Punitji,

Thank you very much for your remarks on my opinion.

I felt it defenitely a destraction to the answers of others.

By seeing them we loose interest in the quiz and forget whatever idea we have to analyse. Pl.excuse me if it

offends some one.

Regards,

K.S.V.Ramani

-

Punit Pandey

Wednesday, April 15, 2009 11:32 PM

Re: TEST YOUR EXPERTISE NO: 6

Dear Adith ji/ Ramai ji,In my opinion, members can continue sending quiz analysis to the forum email. Though I'll approve them only on Monday, so the quiz response will not appear before the time of quiz results in the forum. That way we will still be getting original emails but only after we decided to announce the results. The benefit will be that there is no overhead and also we will not tell anybody to use extra approach, so it will remain consistent. Thanks & Regards,Punit Pandey

On Wed, Apr 15, 2009 at 9:27 PM, adith kasinath.g.k <gkadithkasinath > wrote:

Dear Ramani ji,I appreciate your thought!You can send to my same id.Once I receive the report to my persoanl id, I shall send the acknowledgment through the forum so that others can know the name of the participants. I have put my request to Punit ji, and awaiting his advice.RegardsAdith

On Wed, Apr 15, 2009 at 6:29 PM, Ramani <kadavasalramani > wrote:

Dear Sri Adithji,

given by a member. I presume that your mail address is the same as mentioned above. I shall send my answer tomorrow. Yor comment pl.

Regards,

K.S.V.Ramani.

-

gkadithkasinath

Guest guest

Dear Adith Sir,

My answer is as follows.

I used astrosage readymade chart for analysis.

analysis is based on ,four step theory.

1)MOON IS STROUNG SIGNIFICATOR OF -3,6,8 HOUSE.

2)JUPITER IS STRONG SIGNIFICATOR OF- 11,1,12,7

3)VEN IS STRONG SIGNIFICATOR OF -8,2,4

As 8th house is second from 7th i.e. marak house to husband

6th is twelevth from 7th i.e. hospitalization to 7th .

1st marak as it is 7th from 7th.

12th house 6th from 7th.

Lastly as per vedic also sat and mars having mutual aspects on each other .

Yuti of shani +guru makes Snayasi type life.

ketu in 8th house, Mangli kundli.

On said date (19.09.2008) kalsarp yog was going on.

as on today when I did analysis LSRD (RP) represent the4 same . (16/04/2009. 10:13:01 Dubai)

CONSIDERING ALL ABOVE TOGETHER IT SEEMS DANGER TO HUSBUND.(EVEN LOSS OF ......)

Thanks & regards,

Neeraj

--- On Tue, 4/14/09, gkadithkasinath <gkadithkasinath wrote:

gkadithkasinath <gkadithkasinath TEST YOUR EXPERTISE NO: 6 Date: Tuesday, April 14, 2009, 4:35 PM

Dear Members,I have come back with an another interesting case to test (y)our expertise. ARE YOU READY?Gendre: FemaleDOB :25/7/1981TOB :3.10 amPOB :Salem (11n39 78e12)Question: Something Irrevocable happened to her on 19/9/2008.What was that ? DBAS : Moon-Jupiter- Venus-MoonThe Answer will be posted on Friday evening!I request all the members to participate! This will be an interesting study for all!All the Best! Thanks and RegardsAdith

Guest guest

On 19-9-2008, the lady was running Moon-Jupiter_Venus-Moon

Moon signifies3,11,1,6

Jupiter signifies11,4,3,8

Venus signifies8,3,1,6

These significations indicate that the lady was involved in a vehicle accident while on

a short journey and died of serious injuries. This is my assessment

G.Subramanian--- On Tue, 4/14/09, gkadithkasinath <gkadithkasinath wrote:

gkadithkasinath <gkadithkasinath TEST YOUR EXPERTISE NO: 6 Date: Tuesday, April 14, 2009, 11:35 AM

Guest guest

Dear Punit Ji,U are all right.One suggestion from me.It is better to publish the names of the participants, as they send u the reply for the encouragement of others to participate.SunaparanthaPunit Pandey <punitp Sent: Wednesday, April 15, 2009 11:32:56 PMRe: TEST YOUR EXPERTISE NO: 6

Dear Adith ji/ Ramai ji,In my opinion, members can continue sending quiz analysis to the forum email. Though I'll approve them only on Monday, so the quiz response will not appear before the time of quiz results in the forum. That way we will still be getting original emails but only after we decided to announce the results. The benefit will be that there is no overhead and also we will not tell anybody to use extra approach, so it will remain consistent.

On Wed, Apr 15, 2009 at 9:27 PM, adith kasinath.g.k <gkadithkasinath@ gmail.com> wrote:

Dear Ramani ji,I appreciate your thought!You can send to my same id.Once I receive the report to my persoanl id, I shall send the acknowledgment through the forum so that others can know the name of the participants. I have put my request to Punit ji, and awaiting his advice.

RegardsAdith On Wed, Apr 15, 2009 at 6:29 PM, Ramani <kadavasalramani@ gmail.com> wrote:

Dear Sri Adithji,

Regards,

K.S.V.Ramani.

-

gkadithkasinath

@gro ups.com

Guest guest

Honourable

Adith ji,

Here is my

attempt.Please accept it.

1)1st

CSL & 8th CSL is Sat (lord of

badhaka sthana,Rap conjunction with Jup-lord of 8th pain) in

the constellation of moon(dasa lord,situated in marakesh Mar’s rashi,Lord of

ashtamaat ashtam-3rd) & in the sub of Mars(lord of 7th & 12th-marak

sthanaas).

So the

native is not belong to long longevity(up to 33 year of age).

2)6th

CSL & 12th CSL is Ven(lord of rog & asc sthanas

both,situated in Fire rashi & 3rd

cusp),in the constellation of Ketu-aspected by mars-lord of marak

sthanaas) & sub of Rahu(rapt conjunction with Sun-situated in 2nd maarak sthana)

--Here

karakatva of Venus coming out as a Secret diseases.

--The

second karaktva of Ven is athe Face.When 2nd lord ,2nd

cup,2nd karak, & Ven will effected by Burning planets like Mars

& Sun,it will be harmfull to face.Here Dasa lord & it star lord both

are in the fire effect.

3)In Navmansa

Dasa lord Moon is at 12th cups(hospital , pain & expenditure of

body).Moon is 11,lord of 3rd cups(away from home,8th to 8th

Mrity sthanaa,situated in maarak

rasi lord-Mars),in the constellation & sub of Ven(6th

CSL).Moon’s rashi-Karka is at its strong separative effect of Sun-Rahu.

Here Venus

is strongly signifying 6th

Cusp & 3rd Cusp.

4)Bhukti

lord-Jup is lord of 8th(pain),in the constellation of Moon(as

described above) & at the Sub of Mars(as described above).Jup & Mars

are in the Rapt conjunction with each other,so they both will give their effect

to each other.

Here Mars

tells the bleeding.May be it is by opertating or diseases.

5)Antra

lord Ven is desribed as above.

6)Sukshma

Lord Moon is described as above.

Conclusion:Here

i have took two different diagnosis as secret diseas & burning effect on

face to the native.In my opinion the native has no much life to live.The lady

is not alive.

Thanks

very much.

Nicky Modi

--- On Tue, 4/14/09, gkadithkasinath <gkadithkasinath wrote:gkadithkasinath <gkadithkasinath TEST YOUR EXPERTISE NO: 6 Date: Tuesday, April 14, 2009, 9:35 AM

Dear Members,

What was that ?

All the Best!

Thanks and Regards

Adith

Guest guest

Dear Sri Adithji,

Today I have sent my analysis to Q.6 to the Forum as advised by Shri Punitji, who may forward it to you. Pl. acknowledge receipt after you get it.

Regards,

K.S.V.Ramani.

-

gkadithkasinath

Guest guest

Dear Punit ji,Noted your points.But I have seen Sujatha ji and Neeraj ji response are there in the forum after your mail.Also I like to see the analysis of the others when they post before the answer . hence  I request they can send mail to the forum with cc to my personal Id. You can hold them till Monday. But as the quiz poster , I or whoever it may be , can have a look on the analysis when they post.

Your comments pls.RegardsAdithOn Wed, Apr 15, 2009 at 11:32 PM, Punit Pandey <punitp wrote:

Dear Sri Adithji,

given by a member. I presume that your mail address is the same as mentioned above.  I shall send my answer tomorrow.  Yor comment pl.

Regards,

K.S.V.Ramani. 

-

gkadithkasinath

Guest guest

Dear Suthaji,

Thanks for your participation and report!

Regards

AdithOn Wed, Apr 15, 2009 at 11:31 PM, sujata das <sujatadash1 wrote:

Dear Adith!st CSL is sa, the badhaka signifying 4(end of life/ mother), 10th (reirement from life),in conj. with ju,8 11.4 ju may also have given results of sa, in sub of mar, badhaka for mother. 6th, 8th, badhaka and marakas are activated from lagna and 4th house. She may have died with her mother in a road accident

I may be wrongRegardsSujata

adith kasinath.g.k <gkadithkasinath

Sent: Wednesday, 15 April, 2009 5:45:29 PM

Thanks and RegardsAdithOn Wed, Apr 15, 2009 at 5:10 PM, Punit Pandey <punitp (AT) gmail (DOT) com> wrote:

Hi,Good to see a new quiz. Hope we will see heavy participation this time. The birth chart is available at - http://astrosage. com/ch/quiznumbe r6/

Punit PandeyOn Tue, Apr 14, 2009 at 10:05 PM, gkadithkasinath <gkadithkasinath@ gmail.com> wrote:

Dear Members,

What was that ?

All the Best!

Thanks and Regards

Adith

Guest guest

Dear Adith:

There was loss in the family, possibly death of Mother or children

Best wishes

Sudhir

On 4/14/09, gkadithkasinath <gkadithkasinath wrote:

Dear Members,I have come back with an another interesting case to test (y)our expertise. ARE YOU READY?Gendre: FemaleDOB :25/7/1981TOB :3.10 amPOB :Salem (11n39 78e12)Question: Something Irrevocable happened to her on 19/9/2008.

What was that ? DBAS : Moon-Jupiter-Venus-MoonThe Answer will be posted on Friday evening!I request all the members to participate! This will be an interesting study for all!All the Best!

Thanks and RegardsAdith

-- Sudhir Consulting Astrologer

Guest guest

~~~ Om Sairam Jai Jai Sairam ~~~

Dear Adith Ji

Namaskaram

AS per quick KP system Glance on the Chart of her and Dasa I found that There is quarelsome with father or Elder borther and He decided to live somewhere else.

Dasa Running: Moon-Jupiter- Venus

Venus SubLord is Rahu and Rahu StarLord is Saturn

On 19/9/08 Rahu was Placed in 9H and Saturn was Placed in 4H and Due to Capricorn Sign in 9H Rahu can aspect 11H, 3H, 4H, 6H.

11H (Elder Brother) means Desire to Leave because of 9H (Lond Travel, Father)

3H (Short travel, 12th from 4H, Transfer)

4H as Saturn is placed in and uneasy in 4H because of Leo Sign.

6H (Sickness towards Daily Routine process)

Thanks

TPC

On Wed, Apr 15, 2009 at 11:01 AM, sujata das <sujatadash1 wrote:

Dear Adith!st CSL is sa, the badhaka signifying 4(end of life/ mother), 10th (reirement from life),in conj. with ju,8 11.4 ju may also have given results of sa, in sub of mar, badhaka for mother. 6th, 8th, badhaka and marakas are activated from lagna and 4th house. She may have died with her mother in a road accident

I may be wrongRegardsSujata

adith kasinath.g.k <gkadithkasinath Sent: Wednesday, 15 April, 2009 5:45:29 PM

Thanks and RegardsAdith

On Wed, Apr 15, 2009 at 5:10 PM, Punit Pandey <punitp (AT) gmail (DOT) com> wrote:

Punit Pandey

On Tue, Apr 14, 2009 at 10:05 PM, gkadithkasinath <gkadithkasinath@ gmail.com> wrote:

Dear Members,I have come back with an another interesting case to test (y)our expertise. ARE YOU READY?Gendre: FemaleDOB :25/7/1981TOB :3.10 amPOB :Salem (11n39 78e12)Question: Something Irrevocable happened to her on 19/9/2008.

What was that ? DBAS : Moon-Jupiter- Venus-MoonThe Answer will be posted on Friday evening!I request all the members to participate! This will be an interesting study for all!All the Best!

Thanks and RegardsAdith

-- ThanksTPC

Guest guest

ANSWER FOR - KP

Quiz No.06

DBAS - Mo, Ju, Ve, Mo

Mo

is in 11(3 - 11- 1,6 - 3) in the Star & Sub

of Ve (8 - 3 - - 1,6)

Ju

is in 4 (11- 4 - 3- 8,11) in the Star of Mo( 3 - 11 - 1,6 - 3) & in the Sub

of Ma (2 - 1- - 7,12)

Ve

is in 3 (8 - 3 - - 1,6) in the Star of Ke (2 - 8 - 4 - - ) & in the Sub of

Ra (4 - 2- 9,10)

Ra

acts for Su, Mo

& Sa.

Ke

acts for Su, Ma, Ju & Sa

Among

the above planets, Ve looks to be the worst due to its ownerships of 1 & 6

and Sublordship of 6th. Sub Lord of Ve is Ra in Cancer owned to Mo. Ra is

conjoined with Su, Lord of 4, the house of death and again Su is in the Sub of

Ve and Ra is the Sub of 8th.

Sa,

in 4th conjoined with Ju, holds the Sub Lordships of 7th (Marak) and 8th

(Death) and is a tenant in the Star of Dasanatha.

Bukthinatha

Ju too is the owner of the 8th. While it's co-rulers are signifying 1, 6, and

Marak and Moksha.

At

the same time all the planets connected to DBAS are commonly signifying 3, 6

& 8.

On

transits as of 19.09.2008, MD Mo is in Aries in the star of Ve. Similar to that

of birth.

Ju

is in Virgo in the Star of Mo.

Ve

is in Leo in the Star of Ra.

On

this day, Ju rules over Su, Mo & Me by Sublordship

Ra

rules over Ma, Ju & Sa by Sublordship

Sa rules over Ve by its Sublordship

According

to this lining up of the planets relating to DBAS, the native had been suffered

from a chronicle disease of Cancer and has taken her last breath on that day.

I

may be wrong! Long live the Native!!

Sunaparantha

gkadithkasinath <gkadithkasinath Sent: Tuesday, April 14, 2009 10:05:45 PM TEST YOUR EXPERTISE NO: 6

Dear Members,

What was that ?

All the Best!

Thanks and Regards

Adith

Guest guest

Dear Adith jiSome of the initial quiz response are mistakenly approved by me and hence appeared in the forum. As some of the responses have already appeared, I am not holding messages any further.Your suggestion of CC to the person posted the quiz also seems a good idea. I would request all participants to copy (CC) quiz responses to this quiz to your id i.e. gkadithkasinath.

Hope we will be able to implement it better in the next quiz. Thanks & Regards,Punit PandeyOn Thu, Apr 16, 2009 at 10:26 PM, adith kasinath.g.k <gkadithkasinath wrote:

Dear Punit ji,Noted your points.But I have seen Sujatha ji and Neeraj ji response are there in the forum after your mail.Also I like to see the analysis of the others when they post before the answer . hence  I request they can send mail to the forum with cc to my personal Id. You can hold them till Monday. But as the quiz poster , I or whoever it may be , can have a look on the analysis when they post.

Your comments pls.RegardsAdithOn Wed, Apr 15, 2009 at 11:32 PM, Punit Pandey <punitp wrote:

Dear Sri Adithji,

Regards,

K.S.V.Ramani. 

-

gkadithkasinath

Guest guest

Dear Mr.Subramaniam,

Thank you for your participation and your analysis.

Thanks and Regards

AdithOn Thu, Apr 16, 2009 at 4:35 PM, G.Subramanian <gurusubra wrote:

On 19-9-2008, the lady was running Moon-Jupiter_Venus-Moon

Moon signifies3,11,1,6

Jupiter signifies11,4,3,8

Venus signifies8,3,1,6

These significations indicate that the lady was involved in a vehicle accident while on

a short journey and died of serious injuries. This is my assessment

G.Subramanian--- On Tue, 4/14/09, gkadithkasinath <gkadithkasinath wrote:

gkadithkasinath <gkadithkasinath

TEST YOUR EXPERTISE NO: 6 Date: Tuesday, April 14, 2009, 11:35 AM

What was that ? DBAS : Moon-Jupiter- Venus-MoonThe Answer will be posted on Friday evening!I request all the members to participate! This will be an interesting study for all!All the Best!

Thanks and RegardsAdith

Guest guest

Dear Punit ji,Thanks for your reply.Also undestood well about the practical difficulties.As you said, we can implement the cc option in a prior instructions from the next quiz.RegardsAdith

On Sat, Apr 18, 2009 at 1:08 AM, Punit Pandey <punitp wrote:

Dear Adith jiSome of the initial quiz response are mistakenly approved by me and hence appeared in the forum. As some of the responses have already appeared, I am not holding messages any further.

Your suggestion of CC to the person posted the quiz also seems a good idea. I would request all participants to copy (CC) quiz responses to this quiz to your id i.e. gkadithkasinath.

Hope we will be able to implement it better in the next quiz. Thanks & Regards,Punit PandeyOn Thu, Apr 16, 2009 at 10:26 PM, adith kasinath.g.k <gkadithkasinath wrote:

Dear Sri Adithji,

Regards,

K.S.V.Ramani. 

-

gkadithkasinath

Guest guest

Dear Sudhir ji,

Thank you for your participation . but your detailed analysis report will be appreciated which may be useful for all including yourself.

Thanks and Regards

AdithOn Fri, Apr 17, 2009 at 9:02 AM, Sudhir <taurus.sudhir wrote:

Dear Adith:

There was loss in the family, possibly death of Mother or children

Best wishes

Sudhir

On 4/14/09, gkadithkasinath <gkadithkasinath wrote:

What was that ? DBAS : Moon-Jupiter-Venus-MoonThe Answer will be posted on Friday evening!I request all the members to participate! This will be an interesting study for all!All the Best!

Thanks and RegardsAdith

-- Sudhir Consulting Astrologer