IndiaDivine.org

TEST YOUR EXPERTISE NO: 6

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Dear Nickey Modi ji,Thank you for your participation and your analysis.

Thanks and Regards

Adith

On Thu, Apr 16, 2009 at 7:09 PM, Nicky modi <modinicky wrote:

Honourable

Adith ji,

Here is my

attempt.Please accept it.

1)1st

CSL & 8th CSL is Sat (lord of 

badhaka sthana,Rap conjunction with Jup-lord of 8th pain) in

the constellation of moon(dasa lord,situated in marakesh Mar’s rashi,Lord of

ashtamaat ashtam-3rd) & in the sub of Mars(lord of 7th & 12th-marak

sthanaas).

So the

native is not belong to long longevity(up to 33 year of age).

2)6th

CSL   & 12th  CSL is Ven(lord of rog & asc sthanas

both,situated in Fire rashi & 3rd 

cusp),in the constellation of Ketu-aspected by mars-lord of marak

sthanaas) & sub of Rahu(rapt conjunction with Sun-situated in 2nd  maarak sthana)

--Here

karakatva of Venus coming out as a Secret diseases.

--The

second karaktva of Ven is athe Face.When 2nd lord ,2nd

cup,2nd karak, & Ven will effected by Burning planets like Mars

& Sun,it will be harmfull to face.Here Dasa lord & it star lord both

are in the fire effect.

3)In Navmansa

Dasa lord Moon is at 12th cups(hospital , pain & expenditure of

body).Moon is 11,lord of 3rd cups(away from home,8th to 8th

Mrity sthanaa,situated in maarak

rasi lord-Mars),in the constellation & sub of Ven(6th

CSL).Moon’s rashi-Karka is at its strong separative effect of Sun-Rahu.

Here Venus

is strongly signifying 6th 

Cusp & 3rd  Cusp.

4)Bhukti

lord-Jup is lord of 8th(pain),in the constellation of Moon(as

described above) & at the Sub of Mars(as described above).Jup & Mars

are in the Rapt conjunction with each other,so they both will give their effect

to each other.

Here Mars

tells the bleeding.May be it is by opertating or diseases.

5)Antra

lord Ven is desribed as above.

6)Sukshma

Lord Moon is described as above.

Conclusion:Here

i have took two different diagnosis as secret diseas & burning effect on

face to the native.In my opinion the native has no much life to live.The lady

is not alive.

Thanks

very much.

Nicky  Modi

--- On Tue, 4/14/09, gkadithkasinath <gkadithkasinath wrote:

gkadithkasinath <gkadithkasinath TEST YOUR EXPERTISE NO: 6

Tuesday, April 14, 2009, 9:35 AM

Dear Members,

I have come back with an another interesting case to test (y)our expertise. ARE YOU READY?

Gendre: Female

DOB :25/7/1981

TOB :3.10 am

POB :Salem (11n39 78e12)

Question: Something Irrevocable happened to her on 19/9/2008.

What was that ?

DBAS : Moon-Jupiter- Venus-Moon

The Answer will be posted on Friday evening!

I request all the members to participate! This will be an interesting study for all!

All the Best!

Thanks and Regards

Adith

Guest guest

Dear Mr .Raja kalyan,Thanks for your participation and your result.But the detailed analysis will be appreciated.Thanks and RegardsAdithOn Thu, Apr 16, 2009 at 7:43 PM, kkrsaro <kkrsaro wrote:

>

> Dear Adith ji & Friends,

I think it is appenticitis surgery.

With Regards,

Raja Kalyan

Guest guest

Death of native's father due to kidney failure

Sudhir <taurus.sudhir Sent: Friday, 17 April, 2009 9:02:38 AMRe: TEST YOUR EXPERTISE NO: 6

Dear Adith:

There was loss in the family, possibly death of Mother or children

Best wishes

Sudhir

On 4/14/09, gkadithkasinath <gkadithkasinath@ gmail.com> wrote:

Dear Members,I have come back with an another interesting case to test (y)our expertise. ARE YOU READY?Gendre: FemaleDOB :25/7/1981TOB :3.10 amPOB :Salem (11n39 78e12)Question: Something Irrevocable happened to her on 19/9/2008.What was that ? DBAS : Moon-Jupiter- Venus-MoonThe Answer will be posted on Friday evening!I request all the members to participate! This will be an interesting study for all!All the Best! Thanks and RegardsAdith

-- Sudhir Consulting Astrologer

Now surf faster and smarter ! Check out the new Firefox 3 - Edition * Click here!

Guest guest

Dear Bhuwan Agarwal ji,Thanks for your participation.But your detailed analysis report will be useful.Thanks and RegardsAdithOn Sat, Apr 18, 2009 at 9:49 AM, Bhuwan Agrawal <bhuwan.agrawal wrote:

Death of native's father due to kidney failure

Sudhir <taurus.sudhir

Friday, 17 April, 2009 9:02:38 AMRe: TEST YOUR EXPERTISE NO: 6

Dear Adith:

There was loss in the family, possibly death of Mother or children

Best wishes

Sudhir

On 4/14/09, gkadithkasinath <gkadithkasinath@ gmail.com> wrote:

Dear Members,I have come back with an another interesting case to test (y)our expertise. ARE YOU READY?Gendre: FemaleDOB :25/7/1981TOB :3.10 amPOB :Salem (11n39 78e12)Question: Something Irrevocable happened to her on 19/9/2008.

What was that ? DBAS : Moon-Jupiter- Venus-MoonThe Answer will be posted on Friday evening!I request all the members to participate! This will be an interesting study for all!All the Best!

Thanks and RegardsAdith

-- Sudhir Consulting Astrologer

Now surf faster and smarter ! Check out the new Firefox 3 - Edition * Click here!

Guest guest

Here is my answer.

Dasha Planet Significator Sub(connected with)

----- ----------- ----------------- -------------------

MD Moon(11,3) Venus(3,1-6) venus(3,1-6)

AD Jup(4,8-11) Moon(11,3) mars(1,7-12)

sat(4,9-10) sat(4,9-10)

mars(1,7-12)

PAD venus(3,1-6)ketu(8,2,1,7,12, rahu(2,4,11,3)

4,11,9,10) sun(2,4)

SD moon(11,3) venus(3,1-6) venus(3,1-6)

there are 2 possibilities;

1) 3rd and 4th house is involved and also connected with moon significator for

mother, mother would have expired.

2) the person would have expired in vehicle accident, since the significators

involve badhak and marak houses and connected with venus.

moon signifies 3(loss of vehicle), 1(self), by accident(6)

jup signifies 3(loss of vehicle), 9(badhak), 4(vehicle & end of every thing),

1(self), 7(marak), 12(badhak).

jup is in rapt conjuction with saturn(4,9-10)

jup is asepcted by mars(1,7-12)

ketu is in rapt conjuction with sun(2,4)

ketu is aspected by mars(1,7,12)

ketu is in the sign of sat(4,9-10)

mars is ascpedted by sat(4,9-10)

on 19/9/2008 transits were as follows;

dasha lord sign star sub

---------- -------- ------- ------------

moon aries(mars) venus

jup sagg(jup) venus rahu

venus libra(venus) mars mer

sun virgo(mer) sun jup

the event is concentrated on venus which signifies

thanks.........sundar

, " gkadithkasinath " <gkadithkasinath

wrote:

>

> Dear Members,

>

> I have come back with an another interesting case to test (y)our expertise.

ARE YOU READY?

>

> Gendre: Female

> DOB :25/7/1981

> TOB :3.10 am

> POB :Salem (11n39 78e12)

>

> Question: Something Irrevocable happened to her on 19/9/2008.

> What was that ?

> DBAS : Moon-Jupiter-Venus-Moon

>

> The Answer will be posted on Friday evening!

>

> I request all the members to participate! This will be an interesting study

for all!

>

> All the Best!

>

> Thanks and Regards

> Adith

>

Guest guest

Adithji,Let me thank you for your quiz again.And my answer is that she was undergone aN ACCIDENT on that day.(19-09-2008)My analysis is as follows:Period on the above date as per jh hora is that mon/jup/ven/rahumoon : l/o 3 in 11 in venus star and sub. vnus l/o1,6 in 3. venus is again in the star of kethu in 8th. kethu is in saturn sign the badaka lord in 4. further kethu is aspected by jupiter and mars. jup l/o 8,11 in 4 where as mars is l/o 7,12 in 1. so moon is spoiled through sub. As per Sri KSK planet signyfying lagna in the sub of significator for 8th will cause danger to the native. jupiter: in moon star and mars sub. moon l/o 3 in 11. and mars l/o 7,12 in 1. in rahu star . rahu in 2 the maraka sthana. when moon is found malific and her period is running any planet in her star or sub will

give whatever moon has to give,. so jupiter is a complete agent for moon.jupiter is also the sub lord for 2,.8. So jupiter is a malefic.venus : l/o 1, in 3 in kethu star and rahu sub. kethu gives 1,4,7,8,9,10,12 bhava results. rahu in 2 in saturn star. saturn in 4., rahu is with sun . both are in 2.venus l/o lagna is signifying badhaka at sub level is also not good. rahu : the sooksma lord is asc csl in 2 with sun. and in saturn star and venus sub. venus in kethu star,kethu as said above signiffies both maraka and badhaka houses thus indicating medium span of life. above period clearly signifyng danger to the native,.As 8th csl jupiter in 4 with badaka lord saturn and in star of moon l/o3 in 11 in the sub of mars the 7.12 in1. in rahu star. in 2,. vehicular (4) accident(8th) while travelling(3) with frnds or close relatives(11) happened.because on that day friday ruled by venus.

moon in venus star till evening. jupiter very close to 8th in rahu sub. venus in own sign mars star and mercury sub.rahu in moon star venus sub. venus the strongest planet causing accident transiting in libra indicates that some irreparable loss to her lower abdomen region. or to her limbs. As asc csl is not strong life span is not too long for her.May be i am wronglet the time correct me if i am.guruji bless us all,regards VGR --- On Tue, 14/4/09, gkadithkasinath <gkadithkasinath wrote:gkadithkasinath <gkadithkasinath TEST YOUR EXPERTISE NO: 6 Date: Tuesday, 14 April, 2009, 10:05 PM

Dear Members,

I have come back with an another interesting case to test (y)our expertise. ARE YOU READY?

Gendre: Female

DOB :25/7/1981

TOB :3.10 am

POB :Salem (11n39 78e12)

Question: Something Irrevocable happened to her on 19/9/2008.

What was that ?

DBAS : Moon-Jupiter- Venus-Moon

The Answer will be posted on Friday evening!

I request all the members to participate! This will be an interesting study for all!

All the Best!

Thanks and Regards

Adith

Cricket on your mind? Visit the ultimate cricket website. Enter now!

Guest guest

Dear sundar ji,thanks for your participation and your report!regardsAdithOn Sat, Apr 18, 2009 at 1:12 PM, sundar190561 <sundar190561 wrote:

Here is my answer.

Dasha Planet Significator Sub(connected with)

----- ----------- ----------------- -------------------

MD Moon(11,3) Venus(3,1-6) venus(3,1-6)

AD Jup(4,8-11) Moon(11,3) mars(1,7-12)

sat(4,9-10) sat(4,9-10)

mars(1,7-12)

PAD venus(3,1-6)ketu(8,2,1,7,12, rahu(2,4,11,3)

4,11,9,10) sun(2,4)

SD moon(11,3) venus(3,1-6) venus(3,1-6)

there are 2 possibilities;

1) 3rd and 4th house is involved and also connected with moon significator for mother, mother would have expired.

2) the person would have expired in vehicle accident, since the significators involve badhak and marak houses and connected with venus.

moon signifies 3(loss of vehicle), 1(self), by accident(6)

jup signifies 3(loss of vehicle), 9(badhak), 4(vehicle & end of every thing), 1(self), 7(marak), 12(badhak).

jup is in rapt conjuction with saturn(4,9-10)

jup is asepcted by mars(1,7-12)

ketu is in rapt conjuction with sun(2,4)

ketu is aspected by mars(1,7,12)

ketu is in the sign of sat(4,9-10)

mars is ascpedted by sat(4,9-10)

on 19/9/2008 transits were as follows;

dasha lord sign star sub

---------- -------- ------- ------------

moon aries(mars) venus

jup sagg(jup) venus rahu

venus libra(venus) mars mer

sun virgo(mer) sun jup

the event is concentrated on venus which signifies

thanks.........sundar

, " gkadithkasinath " <gkadithkasinath wrote:

>

> Dear Members,

>

> I have come back with an another interesting case to test (y)our expertise. ARE YOU READY?

>

> Gendre: Female

> DOB :25/7/1981

> TOB :3.10 am

> POB :Salem (11n39 78e12)

>

> Question: Something Irrevocable happened to her on 19/9/2008.

> What was that ?

> DBAS : Moon-Jupiter-Venus-Moon

>

> The Answer will be posted on Friday evening!

>

> I request all the members to participate! This will be an interesting study for all!

>

> All the Best!

>

> Thanks and Regards

> Adith

>

Guest guest

Dear Shri Punitji,

I find from the list of members who have participated iin the Q.6 as acknowleged by Sri Adithji, I am much disappointed by the missing names of seniors and stalwarts like M/S Tin Winji, Dr.Luther Rath, Dhanabalan. Mohankumar, L.Y.Rao, Punit Pandeyji, and many others. I was anxious to know their way of approach and their opinion irrespective of the fact whether their results agree with the one with the Quiz Master. or not. I emphasize on them that they need not at all worry about the result.and their prestige. They are here to guide the members with their experience and knowledge as seniors.

This forum is for free debate and exchange of knowledge.

As there is time of still 1 day left, I earnestly request them

to participate and encourage for more Quizes to come up for improving knowledge in astrology of members. Let this be my appeal to them.

Regards,

K.S.V.Ramani

-

gkadithkasinath

Tuesday, April 14, 2009 10:05 PM

Dear Members,I have come back with an another interesting case to test (y)our expertise. ARE YOU READY?Gendre: FemaleDOB :25/7/1981TOB :3.10 amPOB :Salem (11n39 78e12)Question: Something Irrevocable happened to her on 19/9/2008.What was that ? DBAS : Moon-Jupiter-Venus-MoonThe Answer will be posted on Friday evening!I request all the members to participate! This will be an interesting study for all!All the Best! Thanks and RegardsAdith

Guest guest

Dear Ramaniji

I have posted about 12 charts on the topic marriage which do not match the DBA from four fold table. So far nothing has come out from the seniors..

Today a guest lecturer from Chennai Mr.Raniapandian, called as Planet Pandian or Shortcut Pandian came to Salem and explained the method of prediction in KP. According to him, DBA need not be taken for the events. DBA is tradition and is not in KP. He recommended to take 5 RPs. He recommended manu ayanamsa. He recommended to choose only A grade significators. If not A then only B. He recommended not to use Horary number. He is not in favour of Mr.KMS method of Sub's sub's star. He said that Mr.KSK has written only the Volume I & II of Sagar publications and another book "Reader V Transit" during 1971. He said that the present Reader V Transit is entirely different from the Original Reader V. He handed over a copy of original Reader V to the Salem KP Association. He is not in favour of SubSub theory. He recommended to read only the Volume I & II of Sagar publications and the Transit of 1971 edition.

Dhanabalan--- On Sun, 4/19/09, Ramani <kadavasalramani wrote:

Ramani <kadavasalramaniRe: TEST YOUR EXPERTISE NO: 6 Cc: gkadithkasinathDate: Sunday, April 19, 2009, 4:29 AM

Dear Shri Punitji,

I find from the list of members who have participated iin the Q.6 as acknowleged by Sri Adithji, I am much disappointed by the missing names of seniors and stalwarts like M/S Tin Winji, Dr.Luther Rath, Dhanabalan. Mohankumar, L.Y.Rao, Punit Pandeyji, and many others. I was anxious to know their way of approach and their opinion irrespective of the fact whether their results agree with the one with the Quiz Master. or not. I emphasize on them that they need not at all worry about the result.and their prestige. They are here to guide the members with their experience and knowledge as seniors.

to participate and encourage for more Quizes to come up for improving knowledge in astrology of members. Let this be my appeal to them.

Regards,

K.S.V.Ramani

-

gkadithkasinath

@gro ups.com

Dear Members,I have come back with an another interesting case to test (y)our expertise. ARE YOU READY?Gendre: FemaleDOB :25/7/1981TOB :3.10 amPOB :Salem (11n39 78e12)Question: Something Irrevocable happened to her on 19/9/2008.What was that ? DBAS : Moon-Jupiter- Venus-MoonThe Answer will be posted on Friday evening!I request all the members to participate! This will be an interesting study for all!All the Best! Thanks and RegardsAdith

Guest guest

Dear Adithji,

In fact I am having lack of time to concentrate for last two months. My opinion on your Test-6 is as follows.

The Day lord, the Nakshyatra lord, the PD and the PAD happens to be one and the same planet Venus.

Venus owns the Ascendant and VI. It occupies III.

Venus occupies the constellation of Kethu. Kethu is occupant of VIII. Kethu represents Saturn and Sun. Sun owns IV and occupies II. Saturn owns IX and X and occupies IV.( Saturn is conjoined with Jupiter owner of VIII and XI and occupant of IV along with Saturn.

Venus indicates demise of her husband in an accident. SD Moon is lord of III.

AD Jupiter is lord of VIII.

Dr. Rath.

Ramani <kadavasalramani Cc: gkadithkasinathSent: Sunday, April 19, 2009 9:59:27 AMRe: TEST YOUR EXPERTISE NO: 6

Dear Shri Punitji,

Regards,

K.S.V.Ramani

-

gkadithkasinath

@gro ups.com

Guest guest

Dear Dr.Rath ji,Thanks for your participation which is more appreciated in your tight schedule.RegardsAdith On Mon, Apr 20, 2009 at 9:33 AM, Luther Rath <rathluther wrote:

Dear Adithji,

In fact I am having lack of time to concentrate for last two months. My opinion on your Test-6 is as follows.

The Day lord, the Nakshyatra lord, the PD and the PAD happens to be one and the same planet Venus.

Venus owns the Ascendant and VI. It occupies III.

Venus occupies the constellation of Kethu. Kethu is occupant of VIII. Kethu represents Saturn and Sun. Sun owns IV and occupies II. Saturn owns IX and X and occupies IV.( Saturn is conjoined with Jupiter owner of VIII and XI and occupant of IV along with Saturn.

Dr. Rath.

Ramani <kadavasalramani

Cc: gkadithkasinathSent: Sunday, April 19, 2009 9:59:27 AM

Re: TEST YOUR EXPERTISE NO: 6

Dear Shri  Punitji,

I find from the list of members who have participated iin the Q.6 as acknowleged by Sri Adithji,  I am much disappointed by the missing names of seniors and stalwarts like M/S Tin Winji, Dr.Luther Rath, Dhanabalan. Mohankumar, L.Y.Rao, Punit Pandeyji,  and many others.  I was anxious to know their way of approach and their opinion irrespective of the fact whether their results agree with the one with the Quiz Master. or not. I emphasize on them that they need not at all worry about the  result.and their prestige. They are here to guide the members with their experience and knowledge as seniors.

to participate and encourage for more Quizes to come up for improving knowledge in astrology of members. Let this be my appeal to them.

Regards,

K.S.V.Ramani

-

gkadithkasinath

@gro ups.com

Dear Members,I have come back with an another interesting case to test (y)our expertise. ARE YOU READY?Gendre: FemaleDOB :25/7/1981TOB :3.10 amPOB :Salem (11n39 78e12)Question: Something Irrevocable happened to her on 19/9/2008.

What was that ? DBAS : Moon-Jupiter- Venus-MoonThe Answer will be posted on Friday evening!I request all the members to participate! This will be an interesting study for all!All the Best!

Thanks and RegardsAdith

Guest guest

Dear Dhanabalan ji,Thanks for your some valuable new inputs !I am eagerly awaiting your analysis on this Quiz.I shall post my Answer only in the evening after 6 pm.RegardsAdith

On Sun, Apr 19, 2009 at 10:56 PM, Dhanabalan R <r.dhanabalan wrote:

Dear Ramaniji

I have posted about 12 charts on the topic marriage which do not match the DBA from four fold table. So far nothing has come out from the seniors..

Today a guest lecturer from Chennai Mr.Raniapandian, called as Planet Pandian or Shortcut Pandian came to Salem and explained the method of prediction in KP. According to him, DBA need not be taken for the events. DBA is tradition and is not in KP. He recommended to take 5 RPs. He recommended manu ayanamsa. He recommended to choose only A grade significators. If not A then only B. He recommended not to use Horary number. He is not in favour of Mr.KMS method of Sub's sub's star. He said that Mr.KSK has written only the Volume I & II of Sagar publications and another book " Reader V Transit " during 1971. He said that the present Reader V Transit is entirely different from the Original Reader V. He handed over a copy of original Reader V to the Salem KP Association. He is not in favour of SubSub theory. He recommended to read only the Volume I & II of Sagar publications and the Transit of 1971 edition.

Dhanabalan--- On Sun, 4/19/09, Ramani <kadavasalramani wrote:

Ramani <kadavasalramaniRe: TEST YOUR EXPERTISE NO: 6

Cc: gkadithkasinathDate: Sunday, April 19, 2009, 4:29 AM

Dear Shri  Punitji,

I find from the list of members who have participated iin the Q.6 as acknowleged by Sri Adithji,  I am much disappointed by the missing names of seniors and stalwarts like M/S Tin Winji, Dr.Luther Rath, Dhanabalan. Mohankumar, L.Y.Rao, Punit Pandeyji,  and many others.  I was anxious to know their way of approach and their opinion irrespective of the fact whether their results agree with the one with the Quiz Master. or not. I emphasize on them that they need not at all worry about the  result.and their prestige. They are here to guide the members with their experience and knowledge as seniors.

to participate and encourage for more Quizes to come up for improving knowledge in astrology of members. Let this be my appeal to them.

Regards,

K.S.V.Ramani

-

gkadithkasinath

@gro ups.com

Thanks and RegardsAdith

Guest guest

Dear Sri Dhanabalan,

My head became rolling after seeing your mail about the

'short cut Pandian's' lecture on K.P. When we go very deep

into the origin of a subject, we are bound to get vexatious

feeling with non-belief of every thing. Suppose without using DBA for the event, and using only 5 RPs., how it is

going to solve the problem. Are we to depend upon the

DBA again when it contains the RPs? or how the RPs are to be used for deciding the event? KP Ayanamsa itself is being criticised by other Astrologers such as BV Raman of

Bangalore etc., how manu ayanamsa which is undeard and untested is going to solve? K.P. followers have started following the system for its simplicity and for fair accuracy.

In my experience, I get fairly correct results by he KP

system unlike other traditional system. If we insist for

its tests or certificate of testing, then it may be a hard

problem to get 50 or 100 charts of each event and patience

to test them. Who will shoulder this especially a well versed person on the subject. We are to satisfy with

whatever we feel correct by our own experience. By the by

you have not given your own apprisal of Sri Pandian's

method. Pl give to eable us to know what is his approach.

Wishing your thirst of knowledge will yied success one day

you become an authentic astrologer with name and fame.

K.S.V.Ramani

-

Dhanabalan R

Sunday, April 19, 2009 10:56 PM

Dear Ramaniji

Today a guest lecturer from Chennai Mr.Raniapandian, called as Planet Pandian or Shortcut Pandian came to Salem and explained the method of prediction in KP. According to him, DBA need not be taken for the events. DBA is tradition and is not in KP. He recommended to take 5 RPs. He recommended manu ayanamsa. He recommended to choose only A grade significators. If not A then only B. He recommended not to use Horary number. He is not in favour of Mr.KMS method of Sub's sub's star. He said that Mr.KSK has written only the Volume I & II of Sagar publications and another book "Reader V Transit" during 1971. He said that the present Reader V Transit is entirely different from the Original Reader V. He handed over a copy of original Reader V to the Salem KP Association. He is not in favour of SubSub theory. He recommended to read only the Volume I & II of Sagar publications and the Transit of 1971 edition.

Dhanabalan--- On Sun, 4/19/09, Ramani <kadavasalramani > wrote:

Ramani <kadavasalramani >Re: TEST YOUR EXPERTISE NO: 6 Cc: gkadithkasinath Date: Sunday, April 19, 2009, 4:29 AM

Dear Shri Punitji,

Regards,

K.S.V.Ramani

-

gkadithkasinath

@gro ups.com

Guest guest

DEAR FRIENDS! TIME FOR THE ANSWER FOR THE QUIZ 6!

TEST YOUR EXPERTISE : # 6

Something Irrevocable happened to her on 19/9/2008.

What was that?

Birth details:

25/7/1981

3.10 AM

Salem  11n39 78e12

ANSWER: THE NATIVE DIED due to KIDNEY FAILURE!

My Analysis:

Asc : sublord: Sat:

Sat is the lord of 9 (badaka lord)

and 10(moksha) with close conjunction with Jupiter , Lord of 8 and both

are placed in 4 (end of Life/grave yard).Mars

lord of 7 (maraka lord ) is aspecting Sat(lord of 9) and Jupiter (lord of 8).

Jupiter as lord of 8 is aspecting the Asc,.

Sat is in the star of Moon which signifies 11, (3=longevity)

and 6,(1),3

through its star and sub lord Venus .

Sat is in the sub of Mars : Mars signfies7,12,1 and 2,4,3

through its starlord Rahu.

No planet is in Mars  star and it is so strong.

Mars (lord of 7) is conjoined with

Mercury (Lord of 2) Both are Maraka Lords are conjointly posited in 1. This

weakens the Asc.

The 8th CSL : will signify

the nature of death : It is also Sat.

This 2,7,9 signfies

the Maraka and Badaka to the native and indicates the shorter span of life.

4,10 along with the

2,7,9 indicates the end of life

1,6 indicates the

disease.

6th Cusp: Falls in Libra: it

controls the abdominal internal organs including Kidney.

The lord of 6 is Venus and the 6th Cuspal sublord

is also Venus.

Venus is also

controlling the Kidneys.

Venus is lord of 6 and also1 in 3.

Venus  in the star of

ketu  and sub of rahu .Both are malefics.

Ketu is in 8 and also

signifies 9,10

and 4 through Sat and Sun

Rahu is in 2 and also signifies 4,3,11,9,10 through Sun,moon,Sat.

indicates, the disease,

Maraka,Badaka

and end of life.

Dasa Lord : Moon:

Moon is lord of 2 in 11. It is in the

star and sub of Venus itself which we discussed above.

It signifies,  6,(1),3,8,9,10,4,2,9,4,3,11.

Venus is the 6th CSL.

Bukthi Lord:

Jupiter:

Jupiter is lord of 8 and 11. It is in 4 with close conjunction

with Saturn the lord of 9 and 10. So Lord of longevity

is in conjunction with Badaka Lord posited in 4 (Grave yard). Bukthi

lord confirms this.

Jupiter is in the star of Moon and in the sub of Mars. Mars

is lord of 7 and

12 in

1. It is in conjuction with lord of 2 Mercury. Mars is in the star of Rahu in 2. Rahu

in conjunction with Sun, lord of 4.

Andra lord

: Venus: the hero:

We discussed above, it signifies 6,(1),3,8,9,10,4,2,9,4,3,11.

Sookshama Lord: Moon : we discussed.

HENCE THE DASA,ANDRA,SUKSMA LORDS ARE CONNECTED TO VENUS AND

SIGNIFIES THE DISEASE,MARAKA AND BADAKA.

BUKTHI LORD IS CONFIRMING THE MARAKA AND BADAKA AND END OF

LIFE.

TRANSIT: 19/9/2008

Sun – Sun-Jupiter

Moon-Venus-Jupiter

Jupiter-Venus-Rahu

Venus-Mars-Sat

The star lord and sub lord are connected to venus(6,1) for

disease and Jupiter (8,4) ,Rahu (2,4), Mars (7,12,1,2), Sat (9,10,4) for

Maraka.Badaka and End of life.

Conclusion:

As the Moon is in the Star and sub of Venus who signifies 6,(1),3,8,9,10,4,2,9,4,3,11,

the native should have had the problems from the birth. So it must be a Chronic

disease.

When Moon dasa came , Venus took the upperhand of its

adversity of the disease being the star lord and sub lord of Moon.

Also most of the other planets joined to it signifying the

Badaka and Maraka.

Both the Maraka lords are combined in 1.

Lord of Longivity (Ju) is conjoined with Lord of badaka(Sat)

in 4 (end of life) .

Hats off to Sunaparantha ji

and also Nickey Modi who have come to a conclusion that “she died due to

disease”. But they failed in ruling out the disease which is a tough

task to rule out.

Sunaji said “chronic cancer” and Nickey ji said “Secrete

Burning disease on face”

Thanks for all the Participants who spend their valuable

time!

Attached file : the List of participants with their report and also few comments.

With Regards

Adith

1 of 1 File(s)

Quiz 6 participants.doc

Guest guest

On 19.09.08 She may got Divorce from Court .She was seperated to her husband due to the reason of husband ,mother in law torcher

B.Mohankumar

b_mohan_mohan

Sri Arunachaleswarar jothidha Nilayam

Coimbatore-641001

91-9843844558

--- On Mon, 20/4/09, adith kasinath.g.k <gkadithkasinath wrote:

adith kasinath.g.k <gkadithkasinathRe: TEST YOUR EXPERTISE NO: 6 Date: Monday, 20 April, 2009, 12:59 PM

Dear Dr.Rath ji,Thanks for your participation which is more appreciated in your tight schedule.RegardsAdith

On Mon, Apr 20, 2009 at 9:33 AM, Luther Rath <rathluther > wrote:

Dear Adithji,

Venus owns the Ascendant and VI. It occupies III..

Dr. Rath.

Ramani <kadavasalramani@ gmail.com>

@gro ups.comCc: gkadithkasinath@ gmail.comSunday, April 19, 2009 9:59:27 AMRe: TEST YOUR EXPERTISE NO: 6

Dear Shri Punitji,

Regards,

K.S.V.Ramani

-

gkadithkasinath

@gro ups.com

Bring your gang together. Do your thing.. Find your favourite Group.

Guest guest

Dear Mohankumar ji,Thanks for your delayed participation.The answer was released and the answer is " SHE DIED due to KIDNEY FAILURE " .Pls refer the old messages.RegardsAdith

On Tue, Apr 21, 2009 at 10:22 AM, B.Mohankumar B.mohankumar <b_mohan_mohan wrote:

On 19.09.08 She may got Divorce from Court .She was seperated to her husband due to the reason of husband ,mother in law torcher

B.Mohankumar

b_mohan_mohan

Sri Arunachaleswarar jothidha Nilayam

Coimbatore-641001

91-9843844558

--- On Mon, 20/4/09, adith kasinath.g.k <gkadithkasinath wrote:

adith kasinath.g.k <gkadithkasinathRe: TEST YOUR EXPERTISE NO: 6

Date: Monday, 20 April, 2009, 12:59 PM

Dear Dr.Rath ji,Thanks for your participation which is more appreciated in your tight schedule.RegardsAdith

On Mon, Apr 20, 2009 at 9:33 AM, Luther Rath <rathluther > wrote:

Dear Adithji,

Venus owns the Ascendant and VI. It occupies III..

Dr. Rath.

Ramani <kadavasalramani@ gmail.com>

@gro ups.com

Cc: gkadithkasinath@ gmail.comSunday, April 19, 2009 9:59:27 AM

Dear Shri  Punitji,

Regards,

K.S.V.Ramani

-

gkadithkasinath

@gro ups.com

Dear Members,I have come back with an another interesting case to test (y)our expertise. ARE YOU READY?Gendre: FemaleDOB :25/7/1981TOB :3.10 amPOB :Salem (11n39 78e12)

Question: Something Irrevocable happened to her on 19/9/2008.What was that ? DBAS : Moon-Jupiter- Venus-MoonThe Answer will be posted on Friday evening!I request all the members to participate! This will be an interesting study for all!

All the Best! Thanks and RegardsAdith

Bring your gang together. Do your thing.. Find your favourite Group.

Guest guest

Dear VGR ji,Thanks !AdithOn Tue, Apr 21, 2009 at 6:56 PM, vgr pavan <vgr_pavan1 wrote:

Adithji,PranamThank you very much for this wonderful quiz . And my heartfull appreciations to you.Congrats to those who are close to the answer .This type of approach will definitely improve our knowledge. 

Thanks once againGuruji bless us allRegardsVGR--- On Mon, 20/4/09, adith kasinath.g.k <gkadithkasinath wrote:

adith kasinath.g.k <gkadithkasinathRe: TEST YOUR EXPERTISE NO: 6 [1 Attachment]

Date: Monday, 20 April, 2009, 7:36 PM

What was that?

Birth details:

25/7/1981

3.10 AM

Salem  11n39 78e12

My Analysis:

Sat is the lord of 9 (badaka lord)

and 10(moksha) with close conjunction with Jupiter , Lord of 8 and both

are placed in 4 (end of Life/grave yard).Mars

lord of 7 (maraka lord ) is aspecting Sat(lord of 9) and Jupiter (lord of 8).

Sat is in the star of Moon which signifies 11, (3=longevity)

and 6,(1),3

through its star and sub lord Venus .

Sat is in the sub of Mars : Mars signfies7,12,1 and 2,4,3

through its starlord Rahu.

No planet is in Mars  star and it is so strong.

Mars (lord of 7) is conjoined with

Mercury (Lord of 2) Both are Maraka Lords are conjointly posited in 1. This

weakens the Asc.

The 8th CSL : will signify

the nature of death : It is also Sat.

This 2,7,9 signfies

the Maraka and Badaka to the native and indicates the shorter span of life.

4,10 along with the

2,7,9 indicates the end of life

1,6 indicates the

disease.

6th Cusp: Falls in Libra: it

controls the abdominal internal organs including Kidney.

The lord of 6 is Venus and the 6th Cuspal sublord

is also Venus.

Venus is also

controlling the Kidneys.

Venus  in the star of

ketu  and sub of rahu .Both are malefics.

Ketu is in 8 and also

signifies 9,10

and 4 through Sat and Sun

indicates, the disease,

Maraka,Badaka

and end of life.

Moon is lord of 2 in 11. It is in the

star and sub of Venus itself which we discussed above.

Venus is the 6th CSL.

Bukthi Lord:

Jupiter:

Jupiter is lord of 8 and 11. It is in 4 with close conjunction

with Saturn the lord of 9 and 10. So Lord of longevity

is in conjunction with Badaka Lord posited in 4 (Grave yard). Bukthi

lord confirms this.

Jupiter is in the star of Moon and in the sub of Mars. Mars

is lord of 7 and

12 in

1. It is in conjuction with lord of 2 Mercury. Mars is in the star of Rahu in 2. Rahu

in conjunction with Sun, lord of 4.

Andra lord

: Venus: the hero:

HENCE THE DASA,ANDRA,SUKSMA LORDS ARE CONNECTED TO VENUS AND

SIGNIFIES THE DISEASE,MARAKA AND BADAKA.

BUKTHI LORD IS CONFIRMING THE MARAKA AND BADAKA AND END OF

LIFE.

Sun – Sun-Jupiter

Moon-Venus-Jupiter

Jupiter-Venus-Rahu

Venus-Mars-Sat

The star lord and sub lord are connected to venus(6,1) for

disease and Jupiter (8,4) ,Rahu (2,4), Mars (7,12,1,2), Sat (9,10,4) for

Maraka.Badaka and End of life.

Conclusion:

As the Moon is in the Star and sub of Venus who signifies 6,(1),3,8,9,10,4,2,9,4,3,11,

the native should have had the problems from the birth. So it must be a Chronic

disease.

When Moon dasa came , Venus took the upperhand of its

adversity of the disease being the star lord and sub lord of Moon.

Also most of the other planets joined to it signifying the

Badaka and Maraka.

Lord of Longivity (Ju) is conjoined with Lord of badaka(Sat)

in 4 (end of life) .

Hats off to Sunaparantha ji

and also Nickey Modi who have come to a conclusion that “she died due to

disease”. But they failed in ruling out the disease which is a tough

task to rule out.

Sunaji said “chronic cancer” and Nickey ji said “Secrete

Burning disease on face”

Thanks for all the Participants who spend their valuable

time!

Attached file : the List of participants with their report and also few comments.

With Regards

Adith

Own a website.Get an unlimited package.Pay next to nothing.* Click here!.

Guest guest

Dear Jayaraman ji,Thanks for your appreciation!I shall do conduct such quiz when ever possible!I also request others to come forward and conduct it which will encourage others!RegardsAdith

On Tue, Apr 21, 2009 at 10:43 PM, Jayaraman T V <jramantv wrote:

ADITHJI AND OTHER SENIOR MEMBERS,

WHAT SHRI ADITHJI HAS DONE IS A SUPERB EXERCISE ANS IS VERY USEFUL FOR LEARNERS LIKE ME. IT SERVES AS A GUIDANCE AS TO HOW TO GO FOR PREDICTION ASPECT OF ASTROLOGY.

I EAGERLY AWAIT TO HAVE THESE TYPES OF EXECISES FURTHER.

REGARDS,

T.V.JAYARAMAN--- On Mon, 4/20/09, adith kasinath.g.k <gkadithkasinath wrote:

adith kasinath.g.k <gkadithkasinathRe: TEST YOUR EXPERTISE NO: 6 [1 Attachment]

Date: Monday, April 20, 2009, 7:06 AM

What was that?

Birth details:

25/7/1981

3.10 AM Salem  11n39 78e12

My Analysis:

Sat is the lord of 9 (badaka lord) and 10(moksha) with close conjunction with Jupiter , Lord of 8 and both are placed in 4 (end of Life/grave yard).Mars lord of 7 (maraka lord ) is aspecting Sat(lord of 9) and Jupiter (lord of 8).

Sat is in the star of Moon which signifies 11, (3=longevity) and 6,(1),3 through its star and sub lord Venus . Sat is in the sub of Mars : Mars signfies7,12,1 and 2,4,3 through its starlord Rahu. No planet is in Mars  star and it is so strong.

Mars (lord of 7) is conjoined with Mercury (Lord of 2) Both are Maraka Lords are conjointly posited in 1. This weakens the Asc.

The 8th CSL : will signify the nature of death : It is also Sat.

This 2,7,9 signfies the Maraka and Badaka to the native and indicates the shorter span of life.

4,10 along with the 2,7,9 indicates the end of life

1,6 indicates the disease.

6th Cusp: Falls in Libra: it controls the abdominal internal organs including Kidney. The lord of 6 is Venus and the 6th Cuspal sublord is also Venus. Venus is also controlling the Kidneys.

Venus  in the star of ketu  and sub of rahu .Both are malefics.

Ketu is in 8 and also signifies 9,10 and 4 through Sat and Sun

1,6,2,9,8,4,10 indicates, the disease, Maraka,Badaka and end of life.

Moon is lord of 2 in 11. It is in the star and sub of Venus itself which we discussed above.

Venus is the 6th CSL.

Bukthi Lord: Jupiter:

Jupiter is lord of 8 and 11. It is in 4 with close conjunction with Saturn the lord of 9 and 10. So Lord of longevity is in conjunction with Badaka Lord posited in 4 (Grave yard). Bukthi lord confirms this.

Jupiter is in the star of Moon and in the sub of Mars. Mars is lord of 7 and 12 in 1. It is in conjuction with lord of 2 Mercury. Mars is in the star of Rahu in 2. Rahu in conjunction with Sun, lord of 4.

Andra lord : Venus: the hero:

HENCE THE DASA,ANDRA,SUKSMA LORDS ARE CONNECTED TO VENUS AND SIGNIFIES THE DISEASE,MARAKA AND BADAKA.

BUKTHI LORD IS CONFIRMING THE MARAKA AND BADAKA AND END OF LIFE.

Sun – Sun-Jupiter

Moon-Venus-Jupiter

Jupiter-Venus-Rahu

Venus-Mars-Sat

The star lord and sub lord are connected to venus(6,1) for disease and Jupiter (8,4) ,Rahu (2,4), Mars (7,12,1,2), Sat (9,10,4) for Maraka.Badaka and End of life.

Conclusion:

As the Moon is in the Star and sub of Venus who signifies 6,(1),3,8,9,10,4,2,9,4,3,11, the native should have had the problems from the birth. So it must be a Chronic disease.

When Moon dasa came , Venus took the upperhand of its adversity of the disease being the star lord and sub lord of Moon.

Also most of the other planets joined to it signifying the Badaka and Maraka.

Lord of Longivity (Ju) is conjoined with Lord of badaka(Sat) in 4 (end of life) .

Hats off to Sunaparantha ji and also Nickey Modi who have come to a conclusion that “she died due to disease”. But they failed in ruling out the disease which is a tough task to rule out.

Sunaji said “chronic cancer” and Nickey ji said “Secrete Burning disease on face”

Thanks for all the Participants who spend their valuable time!  

With Regards

Adith