IndiaDivine.org

Foriegn Tour.. [1 Attachment]

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Dear Shri Adit ji,

I am quite satisfied by your analysis and look forward for its fulfilment.

I will give feedback after the occurance of the event.

Thank you,K R Kabadi--- On Thu, 4/9/09, adith kasinath.g.k <gkadithkasinath wrote:

adith kasinath.g.k <gkadithkasinathRe: Re: Forien Tour.. [1 Attachment] Date: Thursday, April 9, 2009, 2:57 AM

Dear Kabadi ji,Pls find enclosed for my analysisPls update it which will be more appreciated and useful!RegardsAdithOn 4/8/09, krkabadi <krkabadi > wrote:> --Sir,> I hope that I have already congratulated you for the correct prediction.I> had also asked next question about the time or date of my return to> India,giving horary number 105.(probably in June-July)> Irequest you to kindly publish the prediction with details for the benefit> of readers and students of astrology like me.> Thanking you,> K R KABADI>> - In @gro

ups.com, Punit Pandey <punitp wrote:>>>> Thanks Mr. Babu.>>>> Thanks & Regards,>>>> Punit Pandey>>>>>> On Mon, Apr 6, 2009 at 7:32 AM, babukrcbe <babukrcbe@. ..> wrote:>>>> > Dear PunitJi,>> >>> > Congrats for your prediction that came true...>> >>> > Regards,>> > K.Babu>> >>> >>> > @gro ups.com <% 40. com>, Punit>> > Pandey <punitp@> wrote:>> > >>> > > Dear Kabadi ji,>> > >>> > > Please find attached the horary

chart.>> > >>> > > The sub lord of 11th house, Venus is in 1st being lord of 4th and 9th.>> > Venus>> > > is in the Nakshatra of Jupiter in 12th and lord of 11, 12, 2. Venus>> > strongly>> > > signifies 12th (foreign travel), apart from 11th (fulfilment of>> > > desire)>> > and>> > > 9th (long journey).>> > >>> > > As the question is related to fulfillment of desire, we need to check>> > > retrograde planets. Neither Venus and nor Jupiter are retrograde. So>> > > your>> > > desire will be fulfilled. You will be able to go to America in Feb>> > > 2009.>> > > Best of luck.>> > >>> > > Would appreicate if you can share the feedback of this analysis after>> > >

February.>> > >>> > > Thanks & Regards,>> > >>> > > Punit Pandey>> > >>> > >>> > > On Sat, Jan 17, 2009 at 5:53 PM, krishnanathasa kabadi>> > > <krkabadi@>wrote:>> > >>> > > > Sir,>> > > > I have received American VISA this month and plan to visit America>> > during>> > > > February,09. Will anybody tell me whether my wish will be>> > > > fulfilled.If>> > > > yes,when?Horary number is 205(KP)>> > > > Thanking you!>> > > >>> > > >>> > > > K R Kabadi>> > > >>> > > >>> > >>> >>> >>>

>>>>>>