IndiaDivine.org

Cuspal Sublord & their impact on Dasa effect

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Dear Seniors,

Saadar Pranaams to all of you.

I came to know that the above subject is published in Astrology amd Athrishta n 1981. It is not available even in my group of friends.So I request your esteemed hounour if anybody is having with them it may be displayed in our group of files so that it will be most useful to all those who are interested in it.

Thanking You in advance,

Yours faithfully,

Mr.VSN. Murthy, K.P.Astrologer,Sri Datta Sai Ram Astro Centre,#404, Teja Gardens Apartments,Prakashnagar, KURNOOL-518004.Cell:-09449220874; 09293138387;Phone:-08518-324184; 08518-276286.E-mail I.D.:-vsnm_vdl

Add more friends to your messenger and enjoy! Invite them now.

Guest guest

Dear Sri Murthy,

Astrology & Athrishta of 1981 is not with me; but there is an Article "sub-lords who divert the Dasa lords" by late Sri

Kudanthai Nathan in K.P.. & Astrology year book of 1998.

You may please read it if available with you, and see whether it can suit your requireent.,

Regards,

K.S.V.Ramani

-

satyanarayana murthy

K_p_Systems

Friday, April 17, 2009 1:01 PM

Cuspal Sublord & their impact on Dasa effect

Dear Seniors,

I came to know that the above subject is published in Astrology amd Athrishta n 1981. It is not available even in my group of friends.So I request your esteemed hounour if anybody is having with them it may be displayed in our group of files so that it will be most useful to all those who are interested in it.

Thanking You in advance,

Yours faithfully,

Mr.VSN. Murthy, K.P.Astrologer,Sri Datta Sai Ram Astro Centre,#404, Teja Gardens Apartments,Prakashnagar, KURNOOL-518004.Cell:-09449220874; 09293138387;Phone:-08518-324184; 08518-276286.E-mail I.D.:-vsnm_vdl (AT) (DOT) co.in

Guest guest

Dear Mr.VSN Murthy,

Kindly refer ASTROSECRETS & K.P., Part II,by the late M.P.Shanmugham,

and edited by Mr.K.Subramaniam...The Chapter on TRIGONS,contains an article by the late Kundanthai Nathan where in he has discussed the cuspal sublords of the Trigons formed by the houses 4-8-12,2-6-10,3-7-11 and so on...

A very important point he makes may be noted carefully please...

"If the set-up of the sub-lords of houses 4-8-12 are as listed below,one will never have as much as even a small scratch in his lifetime....!"

They are as below ...

Venus - Sat - Venus

Venus - Mercury - Venus

Moon - Sun - Moon

Moon - Mars - Moon

Saturn - Mercury - Saturn

Further,he continues...saying ,every body does not have a setup as stated above,hence giving rise to minor/major accidents which is certain...

And..."if the sublords of houses 1-5-9 wash their hands off these jatakas will meet with accidents leading to death..."

I hope the above information serves your purpose...as I presume that is what you were/are looking for...

With the very best wishes,

L.Yogesh Rao.

GOOD LUCK !

satyanarayana murthy <vsnm_vdlK_p_Systems Friday, 17 April, 2009 1:01:23 PM Cuspal Sublord & their impact on Dasa effect

Dear Seniors,

Thanking You in advance,

Yours faithfully,

Mr.VSN. Murthy, K.P.Astrologer,Sri Datta Sai Ram Astro Centre,#404, Teja Gardens Apartments,Prakashnagar, KURNOOL-518004.Cell:-09449220874; 09293138387;Phone:-08518- 324184; 08518-276286.E-mail I.D.:-vsnm_vdl@ .co. in

Guest guest

Dear Sri Sathya Murthy ji,

Regarding the Article of isuue of A & A is considerably old and only Seniors do

possess those copies for their personal use.

One such persons Sri MC Appa (81 yrs old - who attended Sri KSK's meetings in

Calcutta during 1960 +) who possess all these reference, perhaps u can contact

him directly or alternatively

request Sri T Seshagiri Rao Vice President of KPAF, Hyderabad for getting

typed copy of the article.

Regards,

OVN MURTHY

, " Ramani " <kadavasalramani wrote:

>

> Dear Sri Murthy,

>

> Astrology & Athrishta of 1981 is not with me; but there is an Article

" sub-lords who divert the Dasa lords " by late Sri

> Kudanthai Nathan in K.P.. & Astrology year book of 1998.

> You may please read it if available with you, and see whether it can suit your

requireent.,

>

> Regards,

>

> K.S.V.Ramani

> -

> satyanarayana murthy

> K_p_Systems

> Friday, April 17, 2009 1:01 PM

> Cuspal Sublord & their impact on Dasa effect

Dear Seniors,

> Saadar Pranaams to all of you.

> I came to know that the above subject is published in Astrology amd

Athrishta n 1981. It is not available even in my group of friends.So I request

your esteemed hounour if anybody is having with them it may be displayed in our

group of files so that it will be most useful to all those who are interested in

it.

> Thanking You in advance,

> Yours faithfully,

> Mr.VSN. Murthy, K.P.Astrologer,

> Sri Datta Sai Ram Astro Centre,

> #404, Teja Gardens Apartments,

> Prakashnagar, KURNOOL-518004.

> Cell:-09449220874; 09293138387;

> Phone:-08518-324184;

> 08518-276286.

> E-mail I.D.:-vsnm_vdl

>

>

>

> Add more friends to your messenger and enjoy! Invite them now.

>

Guest guest

Dear sirs,

Thank you very much for your kind reply about the cuspal sublord and their impact on dasa effect.

If you find any kind of articles about it from any where please forward it to me also.

Astrologically Yours,

Mr.VSN. Murthy, K.P.Astrologer,Sri Datta Sai Ram Astro Centre,#404, Teja Gardens Apartments,Prakashnagar, KURNOOL-518004.Cell:-09449220874; 09293138387;Phone:-08518-324184; 08518-276286.E-mail I.D.:-vsnm_vdl--- On Sat, 18/4/09, OVN MURTHY <ovnmurthy wrote:

OVN MURTHY <ovnmurthy Re: Cuspal Sublord & their impact on Dasa effect Date: Saturday, 18 April, 2009, 10:08 PM

Dear Sri Sathya Murthy ji,Regarding the Article of isuue of A & A is considerably old and only Seniors do possess those copies for their personal use.One such persons Sri MC Appa (81 yrs old - who attended Sri KSK's meetings in Calcutta during 1960 +) who possess all these reference, perhaps u can contact him directly or alternativelyrequest Sri T Seshagiri Rao Vice President of KPAF, Hyderabad for getting typed copy of the article.Regards,OVN MURTHY@gro ups.com, "Ramani" <kadavasalramani@ ...> wrote:>> Dear Sri Murthy,> > Astrology & Athrishta of 1981 is not with me; but there is an Article "sub-lords who divert the Dasa lords" by late Sri> Kudanthai Nathan in K.P.. &

Astrology year book of 1998.> You may please read it if available with you, and see whether it can suit your requireent., > > Regards,> > K.S.V.Ramani> - > satyanarayana murthy > K_p_Systems > Friday, April 17, 2009 1:01 PM> Cuspal Sublord & their impact on Dasa effect> > > > > > > Dear Seniors,> Saadar Pranaams to all of you.> I came to know that the above subject is published in Astrology amd Athrishta n 1981. It is not available even in my group of friends.So I request your esteemed hounour if anybody is having with them it may be displayed in our group of files so that it will be most useful to all those who are interested in it.> Thanking You in advance,> Yours faithfully,> Mr.VSN. Murthy, K.P.Astrologer,> Sri Datta Sai

Ram Astro Centre,> #404, Teja Gardens Apartments,> Prakashnagar, KURNOOL-518004.> Cell:-09449220874; 09293138387;> Phone:-08518- 324184;> 08518-276286.> E-mail I.D.:-vsnm_vdl@ ...> > > ------------ --------- --------- --------- --------- --------- -> Add more friends to your messenger and enjoy! Invite them now.>

Get an email ID as yourname or yourname.