IndiaDivine.org

Test your Expertise - Quiz No.6

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

The female native in Q.6 belongs to Taurus Lagna and Aries Rasi. It is reported that something irrevokable happened to her on 19-9-2008. For any event in life, the group of houses significators to run conjointly as Dasa, Bhukthi, Anthara and Sookshma period. Here on 19-9-2008, the native was running Moon Maha Dasa, Jupiter Bhukthi, Venus Anthara and Moon Sookshma. So this conjoined period should indicate what she is destined.

Analysis: Moon Dasa and Sookshma lord signifies 3rdand

6th of her own and 8th, 4th, 9th, 10th. 1, 2, 7, 12 thro' her S/L Venus; . Jupiter Bhukthi lord signifies 11th strongly thro' star, 4, 9, 10 by conjn. with Saturn and thro' his S/L Mars + signiifies 7, 12 Venus Anthara lord signifies 8th, 4, 9 10, 2 ( S/L of Venus does not favour 8th) of her own and 3, 11 thro' S/L/ Rahu.

Common primary significators are , 2, 3, 4, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11 and 12. Possible events : 2, 7, 11 Re-union of family;

2, 6, 10, 11 for service (professional prospects)

3, 9, 12 Journey to far of place (foreign travel)

4, 8, 12 Accidents. 1, 2, 11: Self exersion. 1, 2, 7, 9

short longevity (as 9th and Saturn become Bhadhakas

3 & 4 Short Vehicle journey; 7, 8, 10, 1, 2 & 3 danger to her husband.

Let me analyse in different angle: Since 7th is involved, 7th is for her husband. From her chart, analysing 7th Bhavam, 7th cuspal position is Mars as signlord (Scorpio), Mercury as Star Lord and Saturn as Sub lord. Saturn is in the star of Moon lord of 9th from 7th,(bhadhaka) 7th lord Mars (Lagna lord of 7th) is placed in 7th in the star of Rahu, agent of Moon, Bhadhaka and in sub of Saturn in the star of Moon. Mars does not aspect his own house but the S/l

Saturn aspects 7th. Venus is 7th lord to husband's lagna

& 12th lord to 7th Lagna, Maraka to 7th. Hence there is possibility of her husband meeting death, which is indicated from her chart. Though her Lagna Sub is Saturn,

Bhadhaka for Rishabha, Saturn is yogakaraka holding one

Kendra and one Kona Bhavams. Saturn is conjoined with

benefic. Saturn's star lord Moon is 3rd lord posited in 11th. Hence there is no question of her meeting death.

8th house for accident and difficulties is also not strong

for her Lagna and Lagna lord. Any harm to her is out of question.

Hence I have analysed in different angle to pin pont the event. As 7th is involved, her husband's Lagna, I have analysed from 7th fro her Lagna,

7t house position is Mars as sign lord, Mercury as star lord and Saturn as S/L. Mars is in in (but does not aspect

7th) 7th a maraka place. Star lord Mercury signifies 2nd i.e 8th to 7th placed in the star and sub of Jupiter, who is Maraka for 7th house. Finally, Saturn is S/L who is in the star of Moon, Bhadhaka for 7th. Saturn asspects both 7th and 7th lord Mars. Hence it is her husband, who got involved in meeting his death. Moon Bhadhak Dasa & Sookshma is on. in the sign of Mercury, husband's 8th lord & in his own star as 10th lord. Moon was transiting in Mars' sign, Bhadhaka joining Lagna lord (husband's Lagna lord) & in the star of Sun. 10th lord last destination, Mars in Merc.sign and Mars star, who becomes Maraka in chart. Merc.in his own sign n the star of Mars (both Mars and Merc. (Lord of Lagna & 8th) are in conjunction. Jupiter in own sign and Venus star (Maraka both) Venus in own sign and Mars star, Saturn in Sun's sign Leo (10th lord) and Venus star (Venus Maraka)

Rahu in Satn's sign as agent of Satn. and in Moon star (Bhadhak), Kethu is Moon's (Bhadhak) sign and Merc. star (lord of 8th to 7th). Thus transit agreees to her husband lagna too. This is the worst case of irrevokable on 19-and 7h lord Mars. Saturn in the star of Moon is 1st rate

Bhadhaka. Saturn is conjoined with Jupiter lord of 2 to 7th

Bhadhaka lord too (Moon) signifies Venus Maraka for 7th.

With all the analysis I apprehend that her husband only

must have met the death on 19-9-2008. Husband's 8th lord Mercury is in the star of Jpiter, Maraka to 7th cusp. (Jupiter is Bhukthi lord, 8th lord placed in 4th to her lagna.)

My sympathy to the native.

I am awaiting the actual event eagerly.

Regards,

K.S.V.Ramani