IndiaDivine.org

SubLord of the twelfth house. [1 Attachment]

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Dear Adith JiThank u.Sunaparanthaadith kasinath.g.k <gkadithkasinath Sent: Tuesday, April 14, 2009 4:22:21 PMRe: SubLord of the twelfth house. [1 Attachment]

Dear Suna ji,Pranam!Thank you so much for your suggestion. Of course I know this site .The said site also does not have all data.Moreover, I hope the Google earth (supported by NASA) must be more accurate.

I have attached the snap shot of the Dapoli town and its Lat and Long marked with circle.Thanks and RegardsAdithOn Tue, Apr 14, 2009 at 5:00 AM, Sunaparantha Kalyan <sunaparantha@ > wrote:

Good Morning,Dear Adith Ji,What u have asked from the participant of the mail, is a question with several answers.

Lat and Long are vary from SW to SW. For Dapoli in Maharastra is 73.11/11.17 in JhoraIn Parashara Hora it is 73.11/17.46It is 73.10.59/17. 46.00 as per Atlas, via http://www.infoplea se.com/atlas/ latitude- longitude. html , looks to be correct

When ever u found any difficulty in getting Long and Lat for any place, I suggest u to try with the above site.I beg pardon for my interfere.Sunaparantha

adith kasinath.g.k <gkadithkasinath@ gmail.com>

@gro ups.comMonday, April 13, 2009 1:20:00 PM

Re: SubLord of the twelfth house.

Dear Sir,Before going into the study,Can you advise the exact Lat and Log you followed for Dapoli, Maharastra?My sw says 17n54 73e15 : as per this 12th cusp's StL:SL is Rahu-RahuAs per the Google earth, (Dapoli, MURDI,MH)17n48 73e05; as per this 12th cusp's StL-Sl : Mars-Moon

Hope Google earth is correct!regardsAdithOn Sat, Apr 11, 2009 at 7:34 PM, sujatkaram <sujatkaram (AT) (DOT) co.in> wrote:

Respected Members,

Sir,

If sub of the twelfth is significator of the twelfth, nineth and the third houses but not indicating travel abroad,[ because I know the native too well. It is impossible for him to go abroad. ], what might this signification be suggesting?

I am employing traditional KP to work out significators, not four-step method. But I believe even four- step method will not give different results.

Because I know the native I can see he cant travel abroad.But if you dont know the native you are most likely to give wrong prediction that he will travel to foreign country,is it not? How can we differentiate? Even the sub of the sub is indicating these houses.

The native,s DB is 12th Sep.1963,TB 02.55 am, PB Dapoli, Dist.Ratnagiri, Maharashtra.

The 12th house is itself intrigueing. The starlord, sub and the sub-sublord is Rahu. And Rahu itself is in the twelfth house. Is it only a coincidence or it suggests something else?

Will anyone please clear this point and oblige?

regards,

sujatkaram

• 2 weeks later...
Guest guest

Dear Adith,There is mistake on the Google Earth site. The place you have shown is not Dapoli its Murud. Dapoli is not at the Sea shore. Its 18 KM away from Seashore on mountain. The coordinates of Dapoli are 17°45'28 " N   73°11'20 " E

Regards

Shreerang Ketkar+91.9819449476

On Tue, Apr 14, 2009 at 4:22 PM, adith kasinath.g.k <gkadithkasinath wrote:

[Attachment(s) from adith kasinath.g.k included below]

Dear Suna ji,Pranam!Thank you so much for your suggestion. Of course I know this site .The said site also does not have all data.Moreover, I hope the Google earth (supported by NASA) must be more accurate.

I have attached the snap shot of the Dapoli town and its Lat and Long marked with circle.Thanks and RegardsAdithOn Tue, Apr 14, 2009 at 5:00 AM, Sunaparantha Kalyan <sunaparantha wrote:

Good Morning,Dear Adith Ji,What u have asked from the participant of the mail, is a question with several answers.

Lat and Long are vary from SW to SW. For Dapoli in Maharastra is 73.11/11.17 in JhoraIn Parashara Hora it is 73.11/17.46It is 73.10.59/17.46.00 as per Atlas, via http://www.infoplease.com/atlas/latitude-longitude.html , looks to be correct

When ever u found any difficulty in getting Long and Lat for any place, I suggest u to try with the above site.I beg pardon for my interfere.Sunaparantha

adith kasinath.g.k <gkadithkasinath

Sent: Monday, April 13, 2009 1:20:00 PM

Re: SubLord of the twelfth house.

Dear Sir,Before going into the study,Can you advise the exact Lat and Log you followed for Dapoli, Maharastra?My sw says 17n54 73e15 : as per this 12th cusp's  StL:SL is Rahu-RahuAs per the Google earth, (Dapoli, MURDI,MH)17n48 73e05; as per this 12th cusp's StL-Sl : Mars-Moon

Hope Google earth is correct!regardsAdithOn Sat, Apr 11, 2009 at 7:34 PM, sujatkaram <sujatkaram (AT) (DOT) co.in> wrote:

Respected Members,

Sir,

If sub of the twelfth is significator of the twelfth, nineth and the third houses but not indicating travel abroad,[ because I know the native too well. It is impossible for him to go abroad. ], what might this signification be suggesting?

I am employing traditional KP to work out significators, not four-step method. But I believe even four- step method will not give different results.

Because I know the native I can see he cant travel abroad.But if you dont know the native you are most likely to give wrong prediction that he will travel to foreign country,is it not? How can we differentiate? Even the sub of the sub is indicating these houses.

The native,s DB is 12th Sep.1963,TB 02.55 am, PB Dapoli, Dist.Ratnagiri, Maharashtra.

The 12th house is itself intrigueing. The starlord, sub and the sub-sublord is Rahu. And Rahu itself is in the twelfth house. Is it only a coincidence or it suggests something else?

Will anyone please clear this point and oblige?

regards,

sujatkaram