IndiaDivine.org

If at first you succeed, try to hide your astonishment!

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Dear Mr.Ramani,

This refers to your letter to Punit...regarding my non-participation in the recent quiz series put up by Adith...

Allow me to thank you for your compliments...

However, I can only speak for myself...I began practising K.P., since the late 70's...since then,I have participated in so many such quiz series put up by by various people...that I am nowadays no longer inclined to particiate in such quizes and am not so overly interested by them...Also, I do not keep very well(after I su8ffered from a stroke,some time ago)and can no longer concentrate for long stretches at a time...and the little time I can devote, is spent on replying to the queries/problems posed by my regular clients...

I hope this will satisfy you...

With the very best wishes,

Yours sincerely,

L.Y.Rao.

GOOD LUCK !

Ramani <kadavasalramani Cc: gkadithkasinathSent: Sunday, 19 April, 2009 9:59:27 AMRe: TEST YOUR EXPERTISE NO: 6

Dear Shri Punitji,

I find from the list of members who have participated iin the Q.6 as acknowleged by Sri Adithji, I am much disappointed by the missing names of seniors and stalwarts like M/S Tin Winji, Dr.Luther Rath, Dhanabalan. Mohankumar, L.Y.Rao, Punit Pandeyji, and many others. I was anxious to know their way of approach and their opinion irrespective of the fact whether their results agree with the one with the Quiz Master. or not. I emphasize on them that they need not at all worry about the result.and their prestige. They are here to guide the members with their experience and knowledge as seniors.

This forum is for free debate and exchange of knowledge.

As there is time of still 1 day left, I earnestly request them

to participate and encourage for more Quizes to come up for improving knowledge in astrology of members. Let this be my appeal to them.

Regards,

K.S.V.Ramani

-

gkadithkasinath

@gro ups.com

Tuesday, April 14, 2009 10:05 PM

TEST YOUR EXPERTISE NO: 6

Dear Members,I have come back with an another interesting case to test (y)our expertise. ARE YOU READY?Gendre: FemaleDOB :25/7/1981TOB :3.10 amPOB :Salem (11n39 78e12)Question: Something Irrevocable happened to her on 19/9/2008.What was that ? DBAS : Moon-Jupiter- Venus-MoonThe Answer will be posted on Friday evening!I request all the members to participate! This will be an interesting study for all!All the Best! Thanks and RegardsAdith

Cricket on your mind? Visit the ultimate cricket website. Enter now!