IndiaDivine.org

5th Reader 1971 edition

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Dear Friend,

I am having it with me. Could you please inform me whether there is any free software available for erecting KP prasna AND KP based Horoscope.

Regards,

Sankar

Dhanabalan R <r..dhanabalankpsystem groups Monday, 20 April, 2009 8:35:19 AM 5th Reader 1971 edition

Dear Members

Anyone is having 5th Reader(Transit) 1971 edition which is said to be written by Mr.KSK himself?

Dhanabalan

Bollywood news, movie reviews, film trailers and more!

Guest guest

dear shankar

You will find a sw In the file of the group

raichur anant --- On Fri, 24/4/09, shankar m.s <shankar_ms2002 wrote:

shankar m.s <shankar_ms2002Re: 5th Reader 1971 edition Date: Friday, 24 April, 2009, 9:52 AM

Dear Friend,

I am having it with me. Could you please inform me whether there is any free software available for erecting KP prasna AND KP based Horoscope.

Regards,

Sankar

Dhanabalan R <r..dhanabalankpsystem groups Monday, 20 April, 2009 8:35:19 AM 5th Reader 1971 edition

Dear Members

Anyone is having 5th Reader(Transit) 1971 edition which is said to be written by Mr.KSK himself?

Dhanabalan

Bring your gang together. Do your thing. Find your favourite Group.

Guest guest

Dear sirs,

I have 1971 edition of vth reader.

Jammalamadugu rangan--- On Fri, 24/4/09, shankar m.s <shankar_ms2002 wrote:

shankar m.s <shankar_ms2002Re: 5th Reader 1971 edition Date: Friday, 24 April, 2009, 9:52 AM

Dear Friend,

Regards,

Sankar

Dhanabalan R <r..dhanabalan@ >kpsystem groups <@gro ups.com>Monday, 20 April, 2009 8:35:19 AM 5th Reader 1971 edition

Dear Members

Dhanabalan

Now surf faster and smarter ! Check out the new Firefox 3 - Edition * Click here!

Guest guest

Use following free KP and KP Horary software -

1. www.AstroSage.com

2. www.MyKundali.com

Thanks & Regards,Punit Pandey

On Fri, Apr 24, 2009 at 9:52 AM, shankar m.s <shankar_ms2002 wrote:

Dear Friend,

I am having it with me.  Could you please inform me whether there is any free software available for erecting KP prasna AND KP based Horoscope.

Regards,

Sankar 

Dhanabalan R <r..dhanabalankpsystem groups

Monday, 20 April, 2009 8:35:19 AM 5th Reader 1971 edition

Dear Members

Dhanabalan

Guest guest

Dear Sankarji

Did you compare the 1971 edition and the recent edition 2004 of Reader V. I was told that lot of informations are missing in the latest edition of 2004. I was advised to read the 1971 edition. Shortly I may get a copy from Planet Pandian of Chennai.

Regarding free software for KP, Jagannatha hora is a free software for tradition and KP. Recently Mr.Amitabh has released free software for KP.

Dhanabalan--- On Fri, 4/24/09, shankar m.s <shankar_ms2002 wrote:

shankar m.s <shankar_ms2002Re: 5th Reader 1971 edition Date: Friday, April 24, 2009, 4:22 AM

Dear Friend,

Regards,

Sankar

Dhanabalan R <r..dhanabalan@ >kpsystem groups <@gro ups.com>Monday, 20 April, 2009 8:35:19 AM 5th Reader 1971 edition

Dear Members

Dhanabalan

Guest guest

Dear Jammalamadugu rangan

Did you compare the 1971 edition and the recent edition 2004 of Reader V. I was told that lot of informations are missing in the latest edition of 2004. I was advised to read the 1971 edition. I was told that Mr.KSK did not use DBA in 1971 Reader V.

Dhanabalan--- On Sat, 4/25/09, jammalamadugu rangan <jammalamadugu_rangan wrote:

jammalamadugu rangan <jammalamadugu_ranganRe: 5th Reader 1971 edition Date: Saturday, April 25, 2009, 7:33 AM

Dear sirs,

Jammalamadugu rangan--- On Fri, 24/4/09, shankar m.s <shankar_ms2002@ > wrote:

shankar m..s <shankar_ms2002@ >Re: 5th Reader 1971 edition@gro ups.comFriday, 24 April, 2009, 9:52 AM

Dear Friend,

Regards,

Sankar

Dear Members

Dhanabalan

Now surf faster and smarter ! Check out the new Firefox 3 - Edition * Click here!

Guest guest

dear sir

Its nice to hear that you posses 1971 edition

Kindly publish it so that all can get its benefit.

Regards,Deepak RajputPRIZM ARTSMobile:+91-9869035875Tel.(Off.):+91-9869556399E-mail:deepak_prizmFax : 022-28937459--- On Sat, 4/25/09, jammalamadugu rangan <jammalamadugu_rangan wrote:

jammalamadugu rangan <jammalamadugu_ranganRe: 5th Reader 1971 edition Date: Saturday, April 25, 2009, 1:03 PM

Dear sirs,

shankar m.s <shankar_ms2002@ >Re: 5th Reader 1971 edition@gro ups.comFriday, 24 April, 2009, 9:52 AM

Dear Friend,

Regards,

Sankar

Dear Members

Dhanabalan

Guest guest

run the file free

raichur anant --- On Sat, 25/4/09,C> wrote:

jammalamadugu rangan <jammalamadugu_ranganRe: 5th Reader 1971 edition Date: Saturday, 25 April, 2009, 1:03 PM

Dear sirs,

Jammalamadugu rangan--- On Fri, 24/4/09, shankar m.s <shankar_ms2002 wrote:

Dear Friend,

Regards,

Sankar

Dear Members

Dhanabalan

Share files, take polls, and make new friends - all under one roof.

Guest guest

Dear Dhanabalanji,

Namaskar.

I am quoting two paragraphs from page xiv of Reader V, 1971 for your information.

While answering to a question regarding CHANDRA-ASTAMA EVER EVIL, KSK replies as follows: -

"On the day you were relieved, you had been running Mars Dasa, Mercury Bhukti, Mars Anthra. It commenced on 19-3-1965.

1. Generally if the dasa lord and bhukti lord are strong in the sign, then the matter signifies by them can be had when Moon transits in the sign, star and sub ruled by them.Actually on that day the star was Jyestha, governed by Mercury in Scorpio, owned by Mars.What ever be the position of Moon in the horoscope, whether it is Chandra-Astama or not , the matter will be fulfilled."

So it is evident that Mr. KSK did advocate use of DBA in his teachings.

With Regards.

Dr. Rath

Dhanabalan R <r.dhanabalan Sent: Saturday, April 25, 2009 5:30:01 PMRe: 5th Reader 1971 edition

Did you compare the 1971 edition and the recent edition 2004 of Reader V. I was told that lot of informations are missing in the latest edition of 2004. I was advised to read the 1971 edition. I was told that Mr.KSK did not use DBA in 1971 Reader V.

Dhanabalan--- On Sat, 4/25/09, jammalamadugu rangan <jammalamadugu_ rangan > wrote:

jammalamadugu rangan <jammalamadugu_ rangan >Re: 5th Reader 1971 edition@gro ups.comSaturday, April 25, 2009, 7:33 AM

Dear sirs,

shankar m..s <shankar_ms2002@ >Re: 5th Reader 1971 edition@gro ups.comFriday, 24 April, 2009, 9:52 AM

Dear Friend,

Regards,

Sankar

Dear Members

Dhanabalan

Guest guest

Dear Lutherji

Thank you for your reference given from 1971 Reader. The sensitive points have been calculated from DBA planets and the transit of Moon in these sensitive point is taken for the event to occur.

The DBA is calculated from the primary significators of concerned houses. So the sensitive point can be calculated directly from primary significators. Concerned house sublord also to be included in the significator list.. i.e. for marriage, 7th cuspal sublord also has to be included in addition to the primary significators of houses 2,7,11. If the event to occur within few years, move the Jupiter to the sensitive point. If the event to occur within few months, move the Sun to the sensitive point. If it is in days, move moon. If it is in hours, move lagna.

Dhanabalan

--- On Mon, 4/27/09, Luther Rath <rathluther wrote:

Luther Rath <rathlutherRe: 5th Reader 1971 edition Date: Monday, April 27, 2009, 2:07 AM

Dear Dhanabalanji,

Namaskar.

I am quoting two paragraphs from page xiv of Reader V, 1971 for your information.

While answering to a question regarding CHANDRA-ASTAMA EVER EVIL, KSK replies as follows: -

"On the day you were relieved, you had been running Mars Dasa, Mercury Bhukti, Mars Anthra. It commenced on 19-3-1965.

1. Generally if the dasa lord and bhukti lord are strong in the sign, then the matter signifies by them can be had when Moon transits in the sign, star and sub ruled by them.Actually on that day the star was Jyestha, governed by Mercury in Scorpio, owned by Mars.What ever be the position of Moon in the horoscope, whether it is Chandra-Astama or not , the matter will be fulfilled."

With Regards.

Dr. Rath

Dhanabalan R <r.dhanabalan@ >@gro ups.comSaturday, April 25, 2009 5:30:01 PMRe: 5th Reader 1971 edition

Dhanabalan--- On Sat, 4/25/09, jammalamadugu rangan <jammalamadugu_ rangan > wrote:

jammalamadugu rangan <jammalamadugu_ rangan >Re: 5th Reader 1971 edition@gro ups.comSaturday, April 25, 2009, 7:33 AM

Dear sirs,

shankar m...s <shankar_ms2002@ >Re: 5th Reader 1971 edition@gro ups.comFriday, 24 April, 2009, 9:52 AM

Dear Friend,

Regards,

Sankar

Dear Members

Dhanabalan

Guest guest

Thank you so much Mr. Dhanabalanji for your valuable points .

With due regards.

Dr. Rath

Dhanabalan R <r.dhanabalan Sent: Wednesday, April 29, 2009 8:25:00 AMRe: 5th Reader 1971 edition

Dear Lutherji

Thank you for your reference given from 1971 Reader. The sensitive points have been calculated from DBA planets and the transit of Moon in these sensitive point is taken for the event to occur.

The DBA is calculated from the primary significators of concerned houses. So the sensitive point can be calculated directly from primary significators. Concerned house sublord also to be included in the significator list.. i.e. for marriage, 7th cuspal sublord also has to be included in addition to the primary significators of houses 2,7,11. If the event to occur within few years, move the Jupiter to the sensitive point. If the event to occur within few months, move the Sun to the sensitive point. If it is in days, move moon. If it is in hours, move lagna.

Dhanabalan

--- On Mon, 4/27/09, Luther Rath <rathluther > wrote:

Luther Rath <rathluther >Re: 5th Reader 1971 edition@gro ups.comMonday, April 27, 2009, 2:07 AM

Dear Dhanabalanji,

Namaskar.

1. Generally if the dasa lord and bhukti lord are strong in the sign, then the matter signifies by them can be had when Moon transits in the sign, star and sub ruled by them.Actually on that day the star was Jyestha, governed by Mercury in Scorpio, owned by Mars.What ever be the position of Moon in the horoscope, whether it is Chandra-Astama or not , the matter will be fulfilled.."

With Regards.

Dr. Rath

Dhanabalan R <r.dhanabalan@ >@gro ups.comSaturday, April 25, 2009 5:30:01 PMRe: 5th Reader 1971 edition

Dear sirs,

shankar m...s <shankar_ms2002@ >Re: 5th Reader 1971 edition@gro ups.comFriday, 24 April, 2009, 9:52 AM

Dear Friend,

Regards,

Sankar

Dear Members

Dhanabalan

Guest guest

Dear Lutherji

I had a glance over the 1971 edition. In page 154, KSK asked the astrologers to read the first Reader "casting the horoscope" to be released shortly or to refer the book "Krishnamurthi Padhati".

In the 2004 edition at page 161, it has been printed as "kindly refer to the book 1st Reader-Casting the horoscope of "KRISHNAMURTI PADHDHATI".

Mr.KSK's sons changed the original version of 1971. According to 1971 edition, Reader I,II,III,IV and VI were not released at that time. Mr.KSK recommended to read the KP volumes of 1965 Sagar publications.

1971 edition contains 282 pages. 2004 edition contains 331 pages. Nearly 50 pages have been added by Mr.KSK's sons in the name of Mr.KSK.

In the 1971 edition also, Mr.KSK is in favour of DBA. Mr.KSK has done a research with horse race. He has not done the research with natal horoscope.

Dhanabalan--- On Thu, 4/30/09, Luther Rath <rathluther wrote:

Luther Rath <rathlutherRe: 5th Reader 1971 edition Date: Thursday, April 30, 2009, 2:31 AM

With due regards.

Dr. Rath

Dhanabalan R <r.dhanabalan@ >@gro ups.comWednesday, April 29, 2009 8:25:00 AMRe: 5th Reader 1971 edition

Dear Lutherji

The DBA is calculated from the primary significators of concerned houses. So the sensitive point can be calculated directly from primary significators. Concerned house sublord also to be included in the significator list... i.e. for marriage, 7th cuspal sublord also has to be included in addition to the primary significators of houses 2,7,11. If the event to occur within few years, move the Jupiter to the sensitive point. If the event to occur within few months, move the Sun to the sensitive point. If it is in days, move moon. If it is in hours, move lagna.

Dhanabalan

Luther Rath <rathluther >Re: 5th Reader 1971 edition@gro ups.comMonday, April 27, 2009, 2:07 AM

Dear Dhanabalanji,

Namaskar.

1. Generally if the dasa lord and bhukti lord are strong in the sign, then the matter signifies by them can be had when Moon transits in the sign, star and sub ruled by them.Actually on that day the star was Jyestha, governed by Mercury in Scorpio, owned by Mars.What ever be the position of Moon in the horoscope, whether it is Chandra-Astama or not , the matter will be fulfilled.."

With Regards.

Dr. Rath

Dear sirs,

shankar m....s <shankar_ms2002@ >Re: 5th Reader 1971 edition@gro ups.comFriday, 24 April, 2009, 9:52 AM

Dear Friend,

Regards,

Sankar

Dear Members

Dhanabalan

Guest guest

Respected Dhanabalanji,

I had Readers I, II, III and V of 1971 publications. I have given away the Reader No. I to my brother who wanted to learn astrology. I still have II, III and V, of course only half of Reader V. I have ninth eddition of Reader VI published in 2002. I do not have earlier versions. Yes for issues like speculations Mr KSK has taken help of either horary or RPs only.

Thank you for all the informations.

With regards.

Dr. Rath

Dhanabalan R <r.dhanabalan Sent: Friday, May 1, 2009 12:12:27 PMRe: 5th Reader 1971 edition

Dear Lutherji

I had a glance over the 1971 edition. In page 154, KSK asked the astrologers to read the first Reader "casting the horoscope" to be released shortly or to refer the book "Krishnamurthi Padhati".

In the 2004 edition at page 161, it has been printed as "kindly refer to the book 1st Reader-Casting the horoscope of "KRISHNAMURTI PADHDHATI".

Mr.KSK's sons changed the original version of 1971. According to 1971 edition, Reader I,II,III,IV and VI were not released at that time.. Mr.KSK recommended to read the KP volumes of 1965 Sagar publications..

1971 edition contains 282 pages. 2004 edition contains 331 pages. Nearly 50 pages have been added by Mr.KSK's sons in the name of Mr.KSK.

In the 1971 edition also, Mr.KSK is in favour of DBA. Mr.KSK has done a research with horse race. He has not done the research with natal horoscope.

Dhanabalan--- On Thu, 4/30/09, Luther Rath <rathluther > wrote:

Luther Rath <rathluther >Re: 5th Reader 1971 edition@gro ups.comThursday, April 30, 2009, 2:31 AM

With due regards.

Dr. Rath

Dhanabalan R <r.dhanabalan@ >@gro ups.comWednesday, April 29, 2009 8:25:00 AMRe: 5th Reader 1971 edition

Dear Lutherji

The DBA is calculated from the primary significators of concerned houses. So the sensitive point can be calculated directly from primary significators. Concerned house sublord also to be included in the significator list... i.e. for marriage, 7th cuspal sublord also has to be included in addition to the primary significators of houses 2,7,11. If the event to occur within few years, move the Jupiter to the sensitive point. If the event to occur within few months, move the Sun to the sensitive point. If it is in days, move moon. If it is in hours, move lagna.

Dhanabalan

Dear Dhanabalanji,

Namaskar.

So it is evident that Mr. KSK did advocate use of DBA in his teachings..

With Regards.

Dr. Rath

Dear sirs,

shankar m....s <shankar_ms2002@ >Re: 5th Reader 1971 edition@gro ups.comFriday, 24 April, 2009, 9:52 AM

Dear Friend,

Regards,

Sankar

Dear Members

Dhanabalan

Guest guest

Dear Friends,

In comparing KP Reader V old edition with 2004 edition, recently received from

Mr. " Hasmukhrai J Mehta " astroclinic:

1. nothing is missing in the 2004 edition.

2. so both editions are the same for study of KP learners.

3. in both editions, it is said the same that the cusps indicate whether it is

promised or not. significators points the time of events and both dasa and

transit must agree.

4. in KP Reader VI, it is said that DBA is not applicable for events which are

to happen in a day or two.

Regards,

tw

, Dhanabalan R <r.dhanabalan wrote:

> Dear Jammalamadugu rangan

> Did you compare the 1971 edition and the recent edition 2004 of Reader V. I

was told that lot of informations are missing in the latest edition of 2004. I

was advised to read the 1971 edition. I was told that Mr.KSK did not use DBA in

1971 Reader V.

> Dhanabalan

>

>

> --- On Sat, 4/25/09, jammalamadugu rangan <jammalamadugu_rangan wrote:

>

> jammalamadugu rangan <jammalamadugu_rangan

> Re: 5th Reader 1971 edition

>

> Saturday, April 25, 2009, 7:33 AM

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

Dear sirs,

> I have 1971 edition of vth reader.

> Jammalamadugu rangan

>

> --- On Fri, 24/4/09, shankar m.s <shankar_ms2002@ > wrote:

>

> shankar m.s <shankar_ms2002@ >

> @gro ups.com

> Friday, 24 April, 2009, 9:52 AM

Dear Friend,

>  

> I am having it with me.  Could you please inform me whether there is any free

software available for erecting KP prasna AND KP based Horoscope.

>  

> Regards,

>  

> Sankar 

>

>

>

>

>

> Dhanabalan R <r..dhanabalan@ >

> kpsystem groups <@gro ups.com>

> Monday, 20 April, 2009 8:35:19 AM

> 5th Reader 1971 edition

>

>

Dear Members

> Anyone is having 5th Reader(Transit) 1971 edition which is said to be written

by Mr.KSK himself?

> Dhanabalan

>

>

>

> Bollywood news, movie reviews, film trailers and more!

>

>

> Now surf faster and smarter ! Check out the new Firefox 3 - Edition *

Click here!

>

Guest guest

Dear Friends,

These quoted two paras are exactly the same in page 244 of 2004 edition as 3rd

and 4th para.

Regards,

tw

, Luther Rath <rathluther wrote:

>

> Dear Dhanabalanji,

> Namaskar.

> I am quoting two paragraphs from page xiv of Reader V, 1971 for your

information.

> While answering to a question regarding CHANDRA-ASTAMA EVER EVIL, KSK replies

as follows: -

> " On the day you were relieved, you had been running Mars Dasa, Mercury Bhukti,

Mars Anthra. It commenced on 19-3-1965.

>     1. Generally if the dasa lord and bhukti lord are strong in the sign, then

the matter signifies by them can be had when Moon transits in the sign, star and

sub ruled by them.Actually on that day the star was Jyestha, governed by Mercury

in Scorpio, owned by Mars.What ever be the position of Moon in the horoscope,

whether it is Chandra-Astama or not , the matter will be fulfilled. "

> So it is evident that Mr. KSK did advocate use of DBA in his teachings.

> With Regards.

> Dr. Rath

>

>

> ________________________________

> Dhanabalan R <r.dhanabalan

>

> Saturday, April 25, 2009 5:30:01 PM

>

>

>

>

>

> Did you compare the 1971 edition and the recent edition 2004 of Reader V. I

1971 Reader V.

> Dhanabalan

>

>

> --- On Sat, 4/25/09, jammalamadugu rangan <jammalamadugu_ rangan >

wrote:

>

> jammalamadugu rangan <jammalamadugu_ rangan >

> @gro ups.com

>

>

> Dear sirs,

> Jammalamadugu rangan

>

>

> shankar m..s <shankar_ms2002@ >

> @gro ups.com

>

>

> Dear Friend,

>

>

> Regards,

>

> Sankar 

>

>

>

>

>

>

> Dear Members

by Mr.KSK himself?

> Dhanabalan

>

Click here!

>

Guest guest

Dear Friends,

Pl see information in "RED"

Regards,

tw

I had a glance over the 1971 edition. In page 154, KSK asked

the astrologers to read the first Reader "casting the horoscope" to

be released shortly or to refer the book "Krishnamurthi Padhati".

In the 2004 edition at page 161, it has been printed as "kindly

refer to the book 1st Reader-Casting the horoscope of "KRISHNAMURTI

PADHDHATI".

Exactly

the same is in both editions as "For detailed, clear and exhaustive

explanation, kindly refer to the book 1st Reader-Casting the horoscope of

"KRISHNAMURTI PADHDHATI".The

calculation of Vimshottari DBA can be read in any reliable Hindu astrology

book. Here the emphasis is to use KP Ayanamasa.

Mr.KSK's sons changed the original version of 1971.

According to 1971 edition, Reader

I,II,III,IV and VI were not released at that time. Mr.KSK recommended to read

the KP volumes of 1965 Sagar publications.

1.How can they fill the shoes of a

great astrologer?

2. Nothing is changed in the

contents of original version of 1971, except some very minor printing

corrections.

3. KP Reader VI was released in

4. KP Reader I, II, III, IV and V

were released in 1971, in different months.

5. Guruji KSK did not recommended to

read the KP volumes of 1965 Sagar publications because all useful contents are

incorporated in the KP six Readers with some modification in some cases.

1971 edition contains 282 pages. 2004 edition contains 331

pages. Nearly 50 pages have been added by Mr.KSK's sons in the name of Mr.KSK.

Nothing

is added.Sr

number 12 to 17 of the content of

1971 edition (27 pages from page xxx to lvi which are not counted in numbering

of pages) are moved to sr number 41,42, 45,46, 52,53 of the content

of 2004 edition (altogether 28

pages which are counted in the numbering of pages.) There are 2 pages of

advertising, pages 151 and 155 in 2004 edition. The reason for another

(49-28-2=)19 pages more in 2004 edition is changes in font and format of

printing.

In the 1971 edition also, Mr.KSK is in favour of DBA. Mr.KSK

has done a research with horse race. He has not done the research with natal

horoscope.

in

both editions, it is said the same that the cusps indicate whether it is

promised or not. significators points the time of events and both dasa and

transit must agree.in

KP Reader VI, it is said that DBA is not applicable for events which are

to happen in a day or two.Even KP critics have praised Guru ji KSK's research work for his KP. Please see

about his search work started from 1934 and intensified from 1939 in self

written KP signed by date of 30-6-69 in Manu's Astrological Tables for All

and also KP Reader VI.

, Dhanabalan R <r.dhanabalan wrote:>> Dear Lutherji> I had a glance over the 1971 edition. In page 154, KSK asked the astrologers to read the first Reader "casting the horoscope" to be released shortly or to refer the book "Krishnamurthi Padhati".> In the 2004 edition at page 161, it has been printed as "kindly refer to the book 1st Reader-Casting the horoscope of "KRISHNAMURTI PADHDHATI".> Mr.KSK's sons changed the original version of 1971. According to 1971 edition, Reader I,II,III,IV and VI were not released at that time. Mr.KSK recommended to read the KP volumes of 1965 Sagar publications.> 1971 edition contains 282 pages. 2004 edition contains 331 pages. Nearly 50 pages have been added by Mr.KSK's sons in the name of Mr.KSK.> In the 1971 edition also, Mr.KSK is in favour of DBA. Mr.KSK has done a research with horse race. He has not done the research with natal horoscope.> Dhanabalan> > --- On Thu, 4/30/09, Luther Rath rathluther wrote:> > Luther Rath rathluther Re: 5th Reader 1971 edition> > Thursday, April 30, 2009, 2:31 AM> > > > > > > > > > > Thank you so much Mr. Dhanabalanji for your valuable points .> With due regards.> Dr. Rath> > > > > > Dhanabalan R <r.dhanabalan@ >> @gro ups.com> Wednesday, April 29, 2009 8:25:00 AM> Re: 5th Reader 1971 edition> > > > > > > > > Dear Lutherji> Thank you for your reference given from 1971 Reader. The sensitive points have been calculated from DBA planets and the transit of Moon in these sensitive point is taken for the event to occur.> The DBA is calculated from the primary significators of concerned houses. So the sensitive point can be calculated directly from primary significators.. Concerned house sublord also to be included in the significator list.. i.e. for marriage, 7th cuspal sublord also has to be included in addition to the primary significators of houses 2,7,11. If the event to occur within few years, move the Jupiter to the sensitive point. If the event to occur within few months, move the Sun to the sensitive point. If it is in days, move moon. If it is in hours, move lagna.> Dhanabalan> > > --- On Mon, 4/27/09, Luther Rath rathluther > wrote:> > Luther Rath rathluther >> Re: 5th Reader 1971 edition> @gro ups.com> Monday, April 27, 2009, 2:07 AM> > > > > > > Dear Dhanabalanji,> Namaskar.> I am quoting two paragraphs from page xiv of Reader V, 1971 for your information.> While answering to a question regarding CHANDRA-ASTAMA EVER EVIL, KSK replies as follows: -> "On the day you were relieved, you had been running Mars Dasa, Mercury Bhukti, Mars Anthra. It commenced on 19-3-1965.> 1. Generally if the dasa lord and bhukti lord are strong in the sign, then the matter signifies by them can be had when Moon transits in the sign, star and sub ruled by them.Actually on that day the star was Jyestha, governed by Mercury in Scorpio, owned by Mars.What ever be the position of Moon in the horoscope, whether it is Chandra-Astama or not , the matter will be fulfilled.."> So it is evident that Mr. KSK did advocate use of DBA in his teachings.> With Regards.> Dr. Rath> > > > Dhanabalan R <r.dhanabalan@ >> @gro ups.com> Saturday, April 25, 2009 5:30:01 PM> Re: 5th Reader 1971 edition> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > Dear Jammalamadugu rangan> Did you compare the 1971 edition and the recent edition 2004 of Reader V. I was told that lot of informations are missing in the latest edition of 2004. I was advised to read the 1971 edition. I was told that Mr.KSK did not use DBA in 1971 Reader V.> Dhanabalan> > > --- On Sat, 4/25/09, jammalamadugu rangan <jammalamadugu_ rangan > wrote:> > jammalamadugu rangan <jammalamadugu_ rangan >> Re: 5th Reader 1971 edition> @gro ups.com> Saturday, April 25, 2009, 7:33 AM> > > > > > > > > > Dear sirs,> I have 1971 edition of vth reader.> Jammalamadugu rangan> > --- On Fri, 24/4/09, shankar m.s <shankar_ms2002@ > wrote:> > shankar m...s <shankar_ms2002@ >> Re: 5th Reader 1971 edition> @gro ups.com> Friday, 24 April, 2009, 9:52 AM> > > > > > > Dear Friend, > > I am having it with me. Could you please inform me whether there is any free software available for erecting KP prasna AND KP based Horoscope.> > Regards, > > Sankar > > > > > > Dhanabalan R <r..dhanabalan@ >> kpsystem groups @gro ups.com>> Monday, 20 April, 2009 8:35:19 AM> 5th Reader 1971 edition> > > > > > > > > Dear Members> Anyone is having 5th Reader(Transit) 1971 edition which is said to be written by Mr.KSK himself?> Dhanabalan> > > > Bollywood news, movie reviews, film trailers and more! > > > Now surf faster and smarter ! Check out the new Firefox 3 - Edition * Click here!>

Guest guest

Dear Friends,

1. KP Reader VI was released in 1970.

2. Other Readers were released in 1971, IV in May, I in July and II in October

etc.

Regards,

tw

, Luther Rath <rathluther wrote:

>

> Respected Dhanabalanji,

> I had Readers I, II, III and V of 1971 publications. I have given away the

Reader No. I to my brother who wanted to learn astrology. I still have II, III

and V, of course only half of Reader V. I have ninth eddition of Reader VI

published in 2002. I do not have earlier versions. Yes for issues like

speculations Mr KSK has taken help of either horary or RPs only.

> Thank you for all the informations.

>

> With regards.

> Dr. Rath

>

>

>

>

> Dhanabalan R <r.dhanabalan

>

> Friday, May 1, 2009 12:12:27 PM

>

>

>

>

>

> Dear Lutherji

> I had a glance over the 1971 edition. In page 154, KSK asked the astrologers

to read the first Reader " casting the horoscope " to be released shortly or to

refer the book " Krishnamurthi Padhati " .

> In the 2004 edition at page 161, it has been printed as " kindly refer to the

book 1st Reader-Casting the horoscope of " KRISHNAMURTI PADHDHATI " .

> Mr.KSK's sons changed the original version of 1971. According to  1971

edition, Reader I,II,III,IV and VI were not released at that time. Mr.KSK

recommended to read the KP volumes of 1965 Sagar publications.

> 1971 edition contains 282 pages. 2004 edition contains 331 pages. Nearly 50

pages have been added by Mr.KSK's sons in the name of Mr.KSK.

> In the 1971 edition also, Mr.KSK is in favour of DBA. Mr.KSK has done a

research with horse race. He has not done the research with natal horoscope.

> Dhanabalan

>

> --- On Thu, 4/30/09, Luther Rath <rathluther > wrote:

>

> Luther Rath <rathluther >

> @gro ups.com

> Thursday, April 30, 2009, 2:31 AM

>

>

> Thank you so much Mr. Dhanabalanji for your valuable points .

> With due regards.

> Dr. Rath

>

>

>

>

> Dhanabalan R <r.dhanabalan@ >

> @gro ups.com

> Wednesday, April 29, 2009 8:25:00 AM

>

>

> Dear Lutherji

> Thank you for your reference given from 1971 Reader. The sensitive points have

been calculated from DBA planets and the transit of Moon in these sensitive

point is taken for the event to occur.

> The DBA is calculated from the primary significators of concerned houses. So

the sensitive point can be calculated directly from primary significators.

Concerned house sublord also to be included in the significator list... i.e. for

marriage, 7th cuspal sublord also has to be included in addition to the primary

significators of houses 2,7,11. If the event to occur within few years, move the

Jupiter to the sensitive point. If the event to occur within few months, move

the Sun to the sensitive point. If it is in days, move moon. If it is in hours,

move lagna..

> Dhanabalan

>

>

> --- On Mon, 4/27/09, Luther Rath <rathluther > wrote:

>

> Luther Rath <rathluther >

> @gro ups.com

> Monday, April 27, 2009, 2:07 AM

>

>

> Dear Dhanabalanji,

> Namaskar.

> I am quoting two paragraphs from page xiv of Reader V, 1971 for your

information.

> While answering to a question regarding CHANDRA-ASTAMA EVER EVIL, KSK replies

as follows: -

> " On the day you were relieved, you had been running Mars Dasa, Mercury Bhukti,

Mars Anthra. It commenced on 19-3-1965.

>     1. Generally if the dasa lord and bhukti lord are strong in the sign, then

the matter signifies by them can be had when Moon transits in the sign, star and

sub ruled by them.Actually on that day the star was Jyestha, governed by Mercury

in Scorpio, owned by Mars.What ever be the position of Moon in the horoscope,

whether it is Chandra-Astama or not , the matter will be fulfilled.. "

> With Regards.

> Dr. Rath

>

>

> Dhanabalan R <r.dhanabalan@ >

> @gro ups.com

>

>

> Did you compare the 1971 edition and the recent edition 2004 of Reader V.. I

1971 Reader V.

> Dhanabalan

>

>

> --- On Sat, 4/25/09, jammalamadugu rangan <jammalamadugu_ rangan >

wrote:

>

> @gro ups.com

>

>

> Dear sirs,

> Jammalamadugu rangan

>

>

> shankar m....s <shankar_ms2002@ >

> @gro ups.com

>

>

> Dear Friend,

>

>

> Regards,

>

> Sankar 

>

>

>

>

>

>

> Dear Members

by Mr.KSK himself?

> Dhanabalan

>

Click here!

>

Guest guest

Dear TinWinji

Thank you for comparing the old and new edition of Reader V.

In the 1971 edition, in page 154, KSK asked the KP students to read the first Reader "casting the horoscope" to be released shortly or to refer the book "Krishnamurthi Padhdhati".

According to 1971 edition, Reader I,II,III,IV and VI were not released at that time. Mr.KSK recommended to read the KP volumes of 1965 Sagar publications.

Dhanabalan--- On Sun, 5/3/09, tw853 <tw853 wrote:

tw853 <tw853 Re: 5th Reader 1971 edition Date: Sunday, May 3, 2009, 3:44 AM

Dear Friends,In comparing KP Reader V old edition with 2004 edition, recently received from Mr. "Hasmukhrai J Mehta" astroclinic@ hotmail.com:1. nothing is missing in the 2004 edition.2. so both editions are the same for study of KP learners.3. in both editions, it is said the same that the cusps indicate whether it is promised or not. significators points the time of events and both dasa and transit must agree. 4. in KP Reader VI, it is said that DBA is not applicable for events which are to happen in a day or two.Regards,tw@gro ups.com, Dhanabalan R <r.dhanabalan@ ...> wrote:> Dear Jammalamadugu rangan> Did you compare the 1971 edition and the recent edition 2004 of Reader V. I was told that lot of

informations are missing in the latest edition of 2004. I was advised to read the 1971 edition. I was told that Mr.KSK did not use DBA in 1971 Reader V.> Dhanabalan> > > --- On Sat, 4/25/09, jammalamadugu rangan <jammalamadugu_ rangan@.. .> wrote:> > jammalamadugu rangan <jammalamadugu_ rangan@.. .>> Re: 5th Reader 1971 edition> @gro ups.com> Saturday, April 25, 2009, 7:33 AM> > > > > > > > > > > > > > Dear sirs,> I have 1971 edition of vth reader.> Jammalamadugu rangan> > --- On Fri, 24/4/09, shankar m.s <shankar_ms2002@ > wrote:> > shankar m.s <shankar_ms2002@ >>

Re: 5th Reader 1971 edition> @gro ups.com> Friday, 24 April, 2009, 9:52 AM> > > > > > > Dear Friend, > > I am having it with me. Could you please inform me whether there is any free software available for erecting KP prasna AND KP based Horoscope.> > Regards, > > Sankar > > > > > > Dhanabalan R <r..dhanabalan@ >> kpsystem groups <@ gro ups.com>> Monday, 20 April, 2009 8:35:19 AM> 5th Reader 1971 edition> > > > > > > > > Dear Members> Anyone is having 5th Reader(Transit) 1971 edition which is said to be written by Mr.KSK himself?> Dhanabalan> >

> > Bollywood news, movie reviews, film trailers and more! > > > Now surf faster and smarter ! Check out the new Firefox 3 - Edition * Click here!>

Guest guest

Dear Friends,It is same in 2007 edition too, in page 244.Sunaparanthatw853 <tw853 Sent: Sunday, May 3, 2009 9:16:01 AM Re: 5th Reader 1971 edition

Dear Friends,

These quoted two paras are exactly the same in page 244 of 2004 edition as 3rd and 4th para.

Regards,

tw

@gro ups.com, Luther Rath <rathluther@ ...> wrote:

>

> Dear Dhanabalanji,

> Namaskar.

> I am quoting two paragraphs from page xiv of Reader V, 1971 for your information.

> While answering to a question regarding CHANDRA-ASTAMA EVER EVIL, KSK replies as follows: -

> "On the day you were relieved, you had been running Mars Dasa, Mercury Bhukti, Mars Anthra. It commenced on 19-3-1965.

> 1. Generally if the dasa lord and bhukti lord are strong in the sign, then the matter signifies by them can be had when Moon transits in the sign, star and sub ruled by them.Actually on that day the star was Jyestha, governed by Mercury in Scorpio, owned by Mars.What ever be the position of Moon in the horoscope, whether it is Chandra-Astama or not , the matter will be fulfilled."

> With Regards.

> Dr. Rath

>

>

> ____________ _________ _________ __

> Dhanabalan R <r.dhanabalan@ ...>

> @gro ups.com

>

>

>

>

>

> Did you compare the 1971 edition and the recent edition 2004 of Reader V. I was told that lot of informations are missing in the latest edition of 2004. I was advised to read the 1971 edition. I was told that Mr.KSK did not use DBA in 1971 Reader V.

> Dhanabalan

>

>

> --- On Sat, 4/25/09, jammalamadugu rangan <jammalamadugu_ rangan > wrote:

>

> @gro ups.com

>

>

> Dear sirs,

> Jammalamadugu rangan

>

>

> shankar m..s <shankar_ms2002@ >

> @gro ups.com

>

>

> Dear Friend,

>

> I am having it with me. Could you please inform me whether there is any free software available for erecting KP prasna AND KP based Horoscope.

>

> Regards,

>

> Sankar

>

>

>

>

> kpsystem groups <@ gro ups.com>

>

>

> Dear Members

> Anyone is having 5th Reader(Transit) 1971 edition which is said to be written by Mr.KSK himself?

> Dhanabalan

>

> Now surf faster and smarter ! Check out the new Firefox 3 - Edition * Click here!

>

Guest guest

Dear Dr Rath

Namaskar

I am new member of your KP system group , and i dont know much about KP system, so where i can get basic litrature.

Regards AK Mishra+416 519 1209--- On Sat, 5/2/09, tw853 <tw853 wrote:

tw853 <tw853 Re: 5th Reader 1971 edition Received: Saturday, May 2, 2009, 11:49 PM

Dear Friends,1. KP Reader VI was released in 1970.2. Other Readers were released in 1971, IV in May, I in July and II in October etc.Regards,tw@gro ups.com, Luther Rath <rathluther@ ...> wrote:>> Respected Dhanabalanji,> I had Readers I, II, III and V of 1971 publications. I have given away the Reader No. I to my brother who wanted to learn astrology. I still have II, III and V, of course only half of Reader V. I have ninth eddition of Reader VI published in 2002. I do not have earlier versions. Yes for issues like speculations Mr KSK has taken help of either horary or RPs only.> Thank you for all the informations.> > With regards.> Dr. Rath> > > > > ____________ _________ _________ __> Dhanabalan R

<r.dhanabalan@ ...>> @gro ups.com> Friday, May 1, 2009 12:12:27 PM> Re: 5th Reader 1971 edition> > > > > > Dear Lutherji> I had a glance over the 1971 edition. In page 154, KSK asked the astrologers to read the first Reader "casting the horoscope" to be released shortly or to refer the book "Krishnamurthi Padhati".> In the 2004 edition at page 161, it has been printed as "kindly refer to the book 1st Reader-Casting the horoscope of "KRISHNAMURTI PADHDHATI".> Mr.KSK's sons changed the original version of 1971. According to 1971 edition, Reader I,II,III,IV and VI were not released at that time. Mr.KSK recommended to read the KP volumes of 1965 Sagar publications.> 1971 edition contains 282 pages. 2004 edition contains

331 pages. Nearly 50 pages have been added by Mr.KSK's sons in the name of Mr.KSK.> In the 1971 edition also, Mr.KSK is in favour of DBA. Mr.KSK has done a research with horse race. He has not done the research with natal horoscope.> Dhanabalan> > --- On Thu, 4/30/09, Luther Rath <rathluther> wrote:> > Luther Rath <rathluther>> Re: 5th Reader 1971 edition> @gro ups.com> Thursday, April 30, 2009, 2:31 AM> > > Thank you so much Mr. Dhanabalanji for your valuable points .> With due regards.> Dr. Rath> > > > > ____________ _________ _________ __> Dhanabalan R <r.dhanabalan@ >> @gro ups.com> Wednesday, April 29, 2009 8:25:00 AM> Re: 5th Reader

1971 edition> > > Dear Lutherji> Thank you for your reference given from 1971 Reader. The sensitive points have been calculated from DBA planets and the transit of Moon in these sensitive point is taken for the event to occur.> The DBA is calculated from the primary significators of concerned houses. So the sensitive point can be calculated directly from primary significators. Concerned house sublord also to be included in the significator list... i.e. for marriage, 7th cuspal sublord also has to be included in addition to the primary significators of houses 2,7,11. If the event to occur within few years, move the Jupiter to the sensitive point. If the event to occur within few months, move the Sun to the sensitive point. If it is in days, move moon. If it is in hours, move lagna..> Dhanabalan> > > --- On Mon, 4/27/09, Luther Rath <rathluther> wrote:> >

Luther Rath <rathluther>> Re: 5th Reader 1971 edition> @gro ups.com> Monday, April 27, 2009, 2:07 AM> > > Dear Dhanabalanji,> Namaskar.> I am quoting two paragraphs from page xiv of Reader V, 1971 for your information.> While answering to a question regarding CHANDRA-ASTAMA EVER EVIL, KSK replies as follows: -> "On the day you were relieved, you had been running Mars Dasa, Mercury Bhukti, Mars Anthra. It commenced on 19-3-1965.> 1. Generally if the dasa lord and bhukti lord are strong in the sign, then the matter signifies by them can be had when Moon transits in the sign, star and sub ruled by them.Actually on that day the star was Jyestha, governed by Mercury in Scorpio, owned by Mars.What ever be the position of Moon in the horoscope, whether it is Chandra-Astama or not , the matter will be

fulfilled.."> So it is evident that Mr. KSK did advocate use of DBA in his teachings.> With Regards.> Dr. Rath> > > ____________ _________ _________ __> Dhanabalan R <r.dhanabalan@ >> @gro ups.com> Saturday, April 25, 2009 5:30:01 PM> Re: 5th Reader 1971 edition> > > Dear Jammalamadugu rangan> Did you compare the 1971 edition and the recent edition 2004 of Reader V.. I was told that lot of informations are missing in the latest edition of 2004. I was advised to read the 1971 edition. I was told that Mr.KSK did not use DBA in 1971 Reader V.> Dhanabalan> > > --- On Sat, 4/25/09, jammalamadugu rangan <jammalamadugu_ rangan > wrote:> > jammalamadugu rangan <jammalamadugu_ rangan >> Re:

5th Reader 1971 edition> @gro ups.com> Saturday, April 25, 2009, 7:33 AM> > > Dear sirs,> I have 1971 edition of vth reader.> Jammalamadugu rangan> > --- On Fri, 24/4/09, shankar m.s <shankar_ms2002@ > wrote:> > shankar m....s <shankar_ms2002@ >> Re: 5th Reader 1971 edition> @gro ups.com> Friday, 24 April, 2009, 9:52 AM> > > Dear Friend, > > I am having it with me. Could you please inform me whether there is any free software available for erecting KP prasna AND KP based Horoscope.> > Regards, > > Sankar > > > > > ____________ _________ _________ __> Dhanabalan R <r..dhanabalan@ >> To:

kpsystem groups <@ gro ups.com>> Monday, 20 April, 2009 8:35:19 AM> 5th Reader 1971 edition> > > Dear Members> Anyone is having 5th Reader(Transit) 1971 edition which is said to be written by Mr.KSK himself?> Dhanabalan > > ____________ _________ _________ __> Bollywood news, movie reviews, film trailers and more! > ____________ _________ _________ __> Now surf faster and smarter ! Check out the new Firefox 3 - Edition * Click here!>

Guest guest

Dear AK Mishra,

Please contact the following.

KRISHNAMURTY PUBLICATIONS,

F21-A, First Floor, Spencer Plaza,

769. Anna Salai, Chennai. 600 002

E-mail : kpsari

Dr. Rath

AK Mishra <akmishra63 Sent: Sunday, May 3, 2009 11:24:39 PMRe: Re: 5th Reader 1971 edition

Dear Dr Rath

Namaskar

I am new member of your KP system group , and i dont know much about KP system, so where i can get basic litrature.

Regards AK Mishra+416 519 1209--- On Sat, 5/2/09, tw853 <tw853 > wrote:

tw853 <tw853 > Re: 5th Reader 1971 edition@gro ups.comReceived: Saturday, May 2, 2009, 11:49 PM

Dear Friends,1. KP Reader VI was released in 1970.2. Other Readers were released in 1971, IV in May, I in July and II in October etc.Regards,tw@gro ups.com, Luther Rath <rathluther@ ...> wrote:>> Respected Dhanabalanji,> I had Readers I, II, III and V of 1971 publications. I have given away the Reader No. I to my brother who wanted to learn astrology. I still have II, III and V, of course only half of Reader V. I have ninth eddition of Reader VI published in 2002. I do not have earlier versions. Yes for issues like speculations Mr KSK has taken help of either horary or RPs only.> Thank you for all the informations.> > With regards.> Dr. Rath> > > > > ____________ _________ _________

__> Dhanabalan R <r.dhanabalan@ ...>> @gro ups.com> Friday, May 1, 2009 12:12:27 PM> Re: 5th Reader 1971 edition> > > > > > Dear Lutherji> I had a glance over the 1971 edition. In page 154, KSK asked the astrologers to read the first Reader "casting the horoscope" to be released shortly or to refer the book "Krishnamurthi Padhati".> In the 2004 edition at page 161, it has been printed as "kindly refer to the book 1st Reader-Casting the horoscope of "KRISHNAMURTI PADHDHATI".> Mr.KSK's sons changed the original version of 1971. According to 1971 edition, Reader I,II,III,IV and VI were not released at that time. Mr.KSK recommended to read the KP volumes of 1965 Sagar

publications.> 1971 edition contains 282 pages. 2004 edition contains 331 pages. Nearly 50 pages have been added by Mr.KSK's sons in the name of Mr.KSK.> In the 1971 edition also, Mr.KSK is in favour of DBA. Mr.KSK has done a research with horse race. He has not done the research with natal horoscope.> Dhanabalan> > --- On Thu, 4/30/09, Luther Rath <rathluther> wrote:> > Luther Rath <rathluther>> Re: 5th Reader 1971 edition> @gro ups.com> Thursday, April 30, 2009, 2:31 AM> > > Thank you so much Mr. Dhanabalanji for your valuable points .> With due regards.> Dr. Rath> > > > > ____________ _________ _________ __> Dhanabalan R <r.dhanabalan@ >> To:

@gro ups.com> Wednesday, April 29, 2009 8:25:00 AM> Re: 5th Reader 1971 edition> > > Dear Lutherji> Thank you for your reference given from 1971 Reader. The sensitive points have been calculated from DBA planets and the transit of Moon in these sensitive point is taken for the event to occur.> The DBA is calculated from the primary significators of concerned houses. So the sensitive point can be calculated directly from primary significators. Concerned house sublord also to be included in the significator list... i.e. for marriage, 7th cuspal sublord also has to be included in addition to the primary significators of houses 2,7,11. If the event to occur within few years, move the Jupiter to the sensitive point. If the event to occur within few months, move the Sun to the sensitive point. If it is in days, move moon. If it is in hours, move lagna..>

Dhanabalan> > > --- On Mon, 4/27/09, Luther Rath <rathluther> wrote:> > Luther Rath <rathluther>> Re: 5th Reader 1971 edition> @gro ups.com> Monday, April 27, 2009, 2:07 AM> > > Dear Dhanabalanji,> Namaskar.> I am quoting two paragraphs from page xiv of Reader V, 1971 for your information.> While answering to a question regarding CHANDRA-ASTAMA EVER EVIL, KSK replies as follows: -> "On the day you were relieved, you had been running Mars Dasa, Mercury Bhukti, Mars Anthra. It commenced on 19-3-1965.> 1. Generally if the dasa lord and bhukti lord are strong in the sign, then the matter signifies by them can be had when Moon transits in the sign, star and sub ruled by them.Actually on that day the star was Jyestha, governed by Mercury in

Scorpio, owned by Mars.What ever be the position of Moon in the horoscope, whether it is Chandra-Astama or not , the matter will be fulfilled.."> So it is evident that Mr. KSK did advocate use of DBA in his teachings.> With Regards.> Dr. Rath> > > ____________ _________ _________ __> Dhanabalan R <r.dhanabalan@ >> @gro ups.com> Saturday, April 25, 2009 5:30:01 PM> Re: 5th Reader 1971 edition> > > Dear Jammalamadugu rangan> Did you compare the 1971 edition and the recent edition 2004 of Reader V.. I was told that lot of informations are missing in the latest edition of 2004. I was advised to read the 1971 edition. I was told that Mr.KSK did not use DBA in 1971 Reader V.> Dhanabalan> > > --- On Sat, 4/25/09, jammalamadugu rangan <jammalamadugu_

rangan > wrote:> > jammalamadugu rangan <jammalamadugu_ rangan >> Re: 5th Reader 1971 edition> @gro ups.com> Saturday, April 25, 2009, 7:33 AM> > > Dear sirs,> I have 1971 edition of vth reader.> Jammalamadugu rangan> > --- On Fri, 24/4/09, shankar m.s <shankar_ms2002@ > wrote:> > shankar m....s <shankar_ms2002@ >> Re: 5th Reader 1971 edition> @gro ups.com> Friday, 24 April, 2009, 9:52 AM> > > Dear Friend, > > I am having it with me. Could you please inform me whether there is any free software available for erecting KP prasna AND KP based Horoscope.> > Regards, > > Sankar > >

> > > ____________ _________ _________ __> Dhanabalan R <r..dhanabalan@ >> kpsystem groups <@ gro ups.com>> Monday, 20 April, 2009 8:35:19 AM> 5th Reader 1971 edition> > > Dear Members> Anyone is having 5th Reader(Transit) 1971 edition which is said to be written by Mr.KSK himself?> Dhanabalan > > ____________ _________ _________ __> Bollywood news, movie reviews, film trailers and more! > ____________ _________ _________ __> Now surf faster and smarter ! Check out the new Firefox 3 - Edition * Click here!>