IndiaDivine.org

Dasa Bukthi Antara in KP sai

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

dear sirin respect pf dba if we can take the kalapurusha rasi also for consideration it shall be more usefulfor eg in progression if moon running thedasa say from saturn star it isthe 4th house of zodiac and if it is also 12th to lagna say leo lagna it is 8 and 12th to 5th house and matters connected to 5th house may not be fruitfulagain another eg for danus lagna birth star visakam and progressed moon running mercury dasa and moon will be in kettai star and from scorpio rasi and it is 8th to natural zodiac and 12th to the lagna and as such the 7th and 10th house cannot be much positive and also 5th house as it is 8th to 5th house counted from mesha rasi 5th house of danus lagna propgressed moon running dasa to be considered to have better resultsrishbha lagna self had venus dasa 29 to 49 years ofage venus

in 2nd house sub lord of 3 and5 th house but hte worst of periods in mu life as uthiratathi star meena rasi starting point progrwessed moon run the show from 12th house of lagna from bharani the 20 years of horrible period in everyfront in my life and venus star is located 4,8,12 to my lagna job loss father died wife children mother sick in deep large loans deeo in loans now everthing cleared in sun and moon dasa from lagna i am so so happy in li9fe no loans all settled childred settled no medical bills till date from 2001 on set of sun dasa and moon dasa job quite happy comfortable no repairs or loss in house or vechicle etc...kataka lagna people mostly suffers in jupiter period as it stars in 4,8,12 and also raghu dasa mostly i say may be slight exemptions due to other reasonpls watch observe and comment pls sirs...............FROM;;sairaman with my best regards and wishes all members of this group --- On

Mon, 20/4/09, raajaagopalan <raajaagopalan wrote:raajaagopalan <raajaagopalan Re: Dasa Bukthi Antara in KP Date: Monday, 20 April, 2009, 7:22 PM

@gro ups.com, Dhanabalan R <r.dhanabalan@ ...> wrote:

>

> Dear Members

> Is it possible to give correct prediction in KP without using DBA?

> Dhanabalan

>

Dear Sir

I have crossed your message regarding the subject of using DBA ie. dasa, bukthi, antra. I think in kp antra is a very important role to deciding the event to be occur in the particular time, day. Generally in traditional and other methods prediction to be carry out based on the dasa , bukthi . In KP one step is also footforth sookshama. I am a new learner and I am studing this subjects in various books to use the DBA . From the above am I correct or not correct kindly guide me to follow up. Expecting your reply

Yours

Rajagopalan

Own a website.Get an unlimited package.Pay next to nothing.* Click here!.