IndiaDivine.org

will A gain from B person - question through Horary

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

In day to day dealing we come across many people as business associate. Can we

find from Horary chart that A will gain or loose through dealing with person B.

Should the 1st Sublord signify 2,6,11 and 7th sublord signify 8, 12, 5 for

mutual gain for A & B?? [ query by A]

In case the 1st Sublord signify 2,6,11 and 7th sublord signify 7, 11, 4 [ that

is 12th to the house of gain] for A is to gain and B is to loose??

Similarly In case the 1st Sublord signify 1,5,10 and 7th sublord signify 8, 12,

5 [ that is 12th to the house of gain] for A is to gain and B is to loose??

In case both are to gain but one gains more - how do we find this??

Request elders to help clarify.

Best regards

Raakesh Sharma

Guest guest

divsintl ,to know whether A will have gain from B. Take a no.1-249 from A. Judge 6th csl .If 6th csl is signifying 2,6,11 houses then he will have gain from B. regardsVGR--- On Thu, 23/4/09, divsintl <divsintl wrote:divsintl <divsintl will A gain from B person - question through Horary Date: Thursday, 23 April, 2009, 12:45 PM

In day to day dealing we come across many people as business associate. Can we find from Horary chart that A will gain or loose through dealing with person B.

Should the 1st Sublord signify 2,6,11 and 7th sublord signify 8, 12, 5 for mutual gain for A & B?? [ query by A]

In case the 1st Sublord signify 2,6,11 and 7th sublord signify 7, 11, 4 [ that is 12th to the house of gain] for A is to gain and B is to loose??

Similarly In case the 1st Sublord signify 1,5,10 and 7th sublord signify 8, 12, 5 [ that is 12th to the house of gain] for A is to gain and B is to loose??

In case both are to gain but one gains more - how do we find this??

Request elders to help clarify.

Best regards

Raakesh Sharma

Now surf faster and smarter ! Check out the new Firefox 3 - Edition * Click here!

Guest guest

Hello Raakesh Sharma,

This query is similar to asking for " Can i have partnership in business? "

Your understanding for examining the 1st cusp sublord is wrong. You always

examine the 7th cusp sublord provided the query is general as given above and

not relating to any specific person (brother, sister, friend etc)

Here let us say the query was asked by the person (A). Examine the 7th cusp

sublord in a starlord of planet

Case-1

======

Signifies 2 or 6 or 11 house indicates A will gain from 'B' and no need to have

partnership he/she can start business independently.

Case-2

======

Signifies 8 or 12 or 5 house indicates A will loose money to 'B' (B gains) and

he/she cannot have partnership or start business.

Case-3

======

Signifies combination of case-1 & case-2 houses that is (2,11 at least any one

house to Gain A) (8,5 at least any one house to Gain B). This indicates Both A &

B will gain money. So he/she can have partnership in the business.

Case-4

======

Signifies combination of case-1 & case-2 houses that is (12th house alone for

'A' to loose) (6th house alone for 'B' to loose). This indicates Both A & B will

loose money. So he/she cannot have partnership in the business.

Note:

====

In addition to the above for the horary chart check 7th cusp sublord in a

starlord of planet both are in direct motion. If either one is retrograde

(except nodes) then until that planet becomes direct he/she cannot start

business. If both are retrograde (except nodes) then he/she cannot start

business.

Also consider the deciding factor 'Sublords',Dasa-bukthi-anthra, Ruling planets

etc to decide the period.

I don't agree Mr.VGR answer also. 6th cusp must be judged incase of query

related to loan etc. But here the query is simiar to " will i have partnership in

business? "

Good Luck.

Senthil

, vgr pavan <vgr_pavan1 wrote:

>

> divsintl ,

>

> to know whether A will have gain from B. Take a no.1-249 from A. Judge 6th csl

..If 6th csl is signifying 2,6,11 houses then he will have gain from B.

>

> regards

>

> VGR

>

> --- On Thu, 23/4/09, divsintl <divsintl wrote:

>

> divsintl <divsintl

> will A gain from B person - question through Horary

>

> Thursday, 23 April, 2009, 12:45 PM

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

In day to day dealing we come across many people as business associate.

Can we find from Horary chart that A will gain or loose through dealing with

person B.

>

>

>

> Should the 1st Sublord signify 2,6,11 and 7th sublord signify 8, 12, 5 for

>

>

>

> In case the 1st Sublord signify 2,6,11 and 7th sublord signify 7, 11, 4 [ that

is 12th to the house of gain] for A is to gain and B is to loose??

>

>

>

> Similarly In case the 1st Sublord signify 1,5,10 and 7th sublord signify 8,

12, 5 [ that is 12th to the house of gain] for A is to gain and B is to loose??

>

>

>

> In case both are to gain but one gains more - how do we find this??

>

>

>

> Request elders to help clarify.

>

>

>

> Best regards

>

>

>

> Raakesh Sharma

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

Now surf faster and smarter ! Check out the new Firefox 3 -

Edition http://downloads./in/firefox/

>

Guest guest

Dear Mr Athi Ram,

Many thanks for your response. Actually in most situations there is no formal /

legal partnership. One is just transacting a business. That is why I thought of

checking strengths of 1st house representing A and 7th house representing B.

Since no legal partnership is envisaged - should we check only the seventh

house. Please elaborate.

Kind regards

Raakesh Sharma

, " athi_ram " <athi_ram wrote:

>

> Hello Raakesh Sharma,

>

> This query is similar to asking for " Can i have partnership in business? "

>

> Your understanding for examining the 1st cusp sublord is wrong. You always

examine the 7th cusp sublord provided the query is general as given above and

not relating to any specific person (brother, sister, friend etc)

>

> Here let us say the query was asked by the person (A). Examine the 7th cusp

sublord in a starlord of planet

>

> Case-1

> ======

> Signifies 2 or 6 or 11 house indicates A will gain from 'B' and no need to

have partnership he/she can start business independently.

>

> Case-2

> ======

> Signifies 8 or 12 or 5 house indicates A will loose money to 'B' (B gains) and

he/she cannot have partnership or start business.

>

> Case-3

> ======

> Signifies combination of case-1 & case-2 houses that is (2,11 at least any one

house to Gain A) (8,5 at least any one house to Gain B). This indicates Both A &

B will gain money. So he/she can have partnership in the business.

>

> Case-4

> ======

>

> Signifies combination of case-1 & case-2 houses that is (12th house alone for

'A' to loose) (6th house alone for 'B' to loose). This indicates Both A & B will

loose money. So he/she cannot have partnership in the business.

>

> Note:

> ====

> In addition to the above for the horary chart check 7th cusp sublord in a

starlord of planet both are in direct motion. If either one is retrograde

(except nodes) then until that planet becomes direct he/she cannot start

business. If both are retrograde (except nodes) then he/she cannot start

business.

>

> Also consider the deciding factor 'Sublords',Dasa-bukthi-anthra, Ruling

planets etc to decide the period.

>

>

> I don't agree Mr.VGR answer also. 6th cusp must be judged incase of query

related to loan etc. But here the query is simiar to " will i have partnership in

business? "

>

>

> Good Luck.

>

> Senthil

>

>

> , vgr pavan <vgr_pavan1@> wrote:

> >

> > divsintl ,

> >

> > to know whether A will have gain from B. Take a no.1-249 from A. Judge 6th

csl .If 6th csl is signifying 2,6,11 houses then he will have gain from B.

> >

> > regards

> >

> > VGR

> >

> > --- On Thu, 23/4/09, divsintl <divsintl@> wrote:

> >

> > divsintl <divsintl@>

> > will A gain from B person - question through Horary

> >

> > Thursday, 23 April, 2009, 12:45 PM

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > In day to day dealing we come across many people as business

associate. Can we find from Horary chart that A will gain or loose through

dealing with person B.

> >

> >

> >

> > Should the 1st Sublord signify 2,6,11 and 7th sublord signify 8, 12, 5 for

> >

> >

> >

> > In case the 1st Sublord signify 2,6,11 and 7th sublord signify 7, 11, 4 [

that is 12th to the house of gain] for A is to gain and B is to loose??

> >

> >

> >

> > Similarly In case the 1st Sublord signify 1,5,10 and 7th sublord signify 8,

12, 5 [ that is 12th to the house of gain] for A is to gain and B is to loose??

> >

> >

> >

> > In case both are to gain but one gains more - how do we find this??

> >

> >

> >

> > Request elders to help clarify.

> >

> >

> >

> > Best regards

> >

> >

> >

> > Raakesh Sharma

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > Now surf faster and smarter ! Check out the new Firefox 3 -

Edition http://downloads./in/firefox/

> >

>

Guest guest

Mr.Ramji,If you say that the query "will A can have benifit from B" is similar to "can i have partnership in business".Then pls refer to Horary Astrology P.no. 192. for your onformation i will reproduce it.Can i have a partner in my business? "If the sublord of the 8th cusp is situated in the constellation of a planet singifying houses 6 and 11 ,you can have a partner. But if the sublord of the 8th cusp is deposited in a constellation , the lord of which is the significator of the houses 5 and 12, never have a partner." so it is the 8th csl we have to judge and not 7th csl as said by you in your mail. My explanation for my answer:i feel the query is similar to "can i (A) have monetary benifit from B "? . any one can have

gain only when the other one pays (that means expends). so i thought the 12 to " B"should have some connection with income houses like 2,6,11 of "A". so 12th to B (who stands as the 7th cusp in horary map as per the no. given by A ) will be the 6th cusp.unlike in partnership in which the querent will have legal right to share the income of B(8th cusp).......learned members can enlighten me if i am wrong.i had 3 yrs experince in KP astrlogy. I completed "Hora Ratna". at KPSARI under Sri Hariharanji. and now persuing "Jyothisha vachaspathi"...... this is for your information.GURUJI BLESS US ALLREGARDS VGR. ]--- On Sat, 25/4/09, athi_ram <athi_ram wrote:athi_ram <athi_ram Re: will A gain

from B person - question through Horary Date: Saturday, 25 April, 2009, 1:06 PM

Hello Raakesh Sharma,

This query is similar to asking for "Can i have partnership in business?"

Your understanding for examining the 1st cusp sublord is wrong. You always examine the 7th cusp sublord provided the query is general as given above and not relating to any specific person (brother, sister, friend etc)

Here let us say the query was asked by the person (A). Examine the 7th cusp sublord in a starlord of planet

Case-1

======

Signifies 2 or 6 or 11 house indicates A will gain from 'B' and no need to have partnership he/she can start business independently.

Case-2

======

Signifies 8 or 12 or 5 house indicates A will loose money to 'B' (B gains) and he/she cannot have partnership or start business.

Case-3

======

Signifies combination of case-1 & case-2 houses that is (2,11 at least any one house to Gain A) (8,5 at least any one house to Gain B). This indicates Both A & B will gain money. So he/she can have partnership in the business.

Case-4

======

Signifies combination of case-1 & case-2 houses that is (12th house alone for 'A' to loose) (6th house alone for 'B' to loose). This indicates Both A & B will loose money. So he/she cannot have partnership in the business.

Note:

====

In addition to the above for the horary chart check 7th cusp sublord in a starlord of planet both are in direct motion. If either one is retrograde (except nodes) then until that planet becomes direct he/she cannot start business. If both are retrograde (except nodes) then he/she cannot start business.

Also consider the deciding factor 'Sublords',Dasa- bukthi-anthra, Ruling planets etc to decide the period.

I don't agree Mr.VGR answer also. 6th cusp must be judged incase of query related to loan etc. But here the query is simiar to "will i have partnership in business?"

Good Luck.

Senthil

@gro ups.com, vgr pavan <vgr_pavan1@ ...> wrote:

>

> divsintl ,

>

> to know whether A will have gain from B. Take a no.1-249 from A. Judge 6th csl .If 6th csl is signifying 2,6,11 houses then he will have gain from B.

>

> regards

>

> VGR

>

> --- On Thu, 23/4/09, divsintl <divsintl@.. .> wrote:

>

> divsintl <divsintl@.. .>

> will A gain from B person - question through Horary

> @gro ups.com

> Thursday, 23 April, 2009, 12:45 PM

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

> In day to day dealing we come across many people as business associate. Can we find from Horary chart that A will gain or loose through dealing with person B.

>

>

>

> Should the 1st Sublord signify 2,6,11 and 7th sublord signify 8, 12, 5 for mutual gain for A & B?? [ query by A]

>

>

>

> In case the 1st Sublord signify 2,6,11 and 7th sublord signify 7, 11, 4 [ that is 12th to the house of gain] for A is to gain and B is to loose??

>

>

>

> Similarly In case the 1st Sublord signify 1,5,10 and 7th sublord signify 8, 12, 5 [ that is 12th to the house of gain] for A is to gain and B is to loose??

>

>

>

> In case both are to gain but one gains more - how do we find this??

>

>

>

> Request elders to help clarify.

>

>

>

> Best regards

>

>

>

> Raakesh Sharma

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

> Now surf faster and smarter ! Check out the new Firefox 3 - Edition http://downloads. / in/firefox/

>

Now surf faster and smarter ! Check out the new Firefox 3 - Edition * Click here!

• 2 months later...
Guest guest

Dear Friends,1. Query 1: "Will person A gain or loose through dealing with person B."2. If 7CSL signifies 2,6,11, A will gain. (gain in business)3. If 7CSL signifies 5,8,12, A will loose. (loss in business)4. If A gains, B will loose and if A looses, B will gain. How can both A & B gain, if 7CSL signifies 2,6,11 along 5,8,12? How can both A & B loose, if 7CSL signifies 6,12 only.5. In such cases of above 4, the final result of gain or loss for A is to be obtained by further consideration of:-a) signification of the sub lord of 7CSL;b) signification of 11CSL (in addition to the main 7CSL, 11CSL is always to be considered to check the fulfillment of desire as done by HS Nagi ji.)c) 1CSL's signification of 11 for fulfillment of desire (Rajendra Kumar in KP & Astrlogy 2005 p 52)d) signification of running Dasa and sub period lords.6. Query 2: Can I have partnership in business?"7. One will have partnership, if 7CSL signifies:-a) 2,10, 11 (KP Reader III New Edition p 422, Nakshatra Chintamani p 84):b) 7,11 (K. Hariharan in Employment Prtospects & KP p 92; MP Shanmugam in Atrosecrets & KP part 1 p 179/ also in Cuspal matters(KP).doc in File section)c) 5, 11 (SP Khullar in Horary Astrology p 455; S. Nail in KP Dynamics p 49; 5= 11 for person B. Here 11 for both sides indicates fulfillment of desire , friendship for both of them to do partnership. 11 does not mean gain for both sides.) 8. Between query 1 & 2, in query 1 for person A, 6 is gain and 12 is loss; in query 2 any of 6,12 is break down of partnership, ie. one cannot have partership. in query 1 for person A, 11 is gain and 5 is loss;

in query 2 any of 5,11 is continuation of partnership, ie. one can

have partership.9. If so, how can query 1 & 2 be the same?10. In KP Horary one clear and specific query for one matter is needed to pin down the main cusp to be considered and to check the fulfillment of desire by 11CSL through strong urge. Regards,tw , "athi_ram" <athi_ram wrote:>> Hello Raakesh Sharma,> > This query is similar to asking for "Can i have partnership in business?"> > Your understanding for examining the 1st cusp sublord is wrong. You always examine the 7th cusp sublord provided the query is general as given above and not relating to any specific person (brother, sister, friend etc)> > Here let us say the query was asked by the person (A). Examine the 7th cusp sublord in a starlord of planet> > Case-1> ======> Signifies 2 or 6 or 11 house indicates A will gain from 'B' and no need to have partnership he/she can start business independently.> > Case-2> ======> Signifies 8 or 12 or 5 house indicates A will loose money to 'B' (B gains) and he/she cannot have partnership or start business.> > Case-3> ======> Signifies combination of case-1 & case-2 houses that is (2,11 at least any one house to Gain A) (8,5 at least any one house to Gain B). This indicates Both A & B will gain money. So he/she can have partnership in the business.> > Case-4> ======> > Signifies combination of case-1 & case-2 houses that is (12th house alone for 'A' to loose) (6th house alone for 'B' to loose). This indicates Both A & B will loose money. So he/she cannot have partnership in the business.> > Note:> ====> In addition to the above for the horary chart check 7th cusp sublord in a starlord of planet both are in direct motion. If either one is retrograde (except nodes) then until that planet becomes direct he/she cannot start business. If both are retrograde (except nodes) then he/she cannot start business. > > Also consider the deciding factor 'Sublords',Dasa-bukthi-anthra, Ruling planets etc to decide the period.> > > I don't agree Mr.VGR answer also. 6th cusp must be judged incase of query related to loan etc. But here the query is simiar to "will i have partnership in business?"> > > Good Luck.> > Senthil> > > , vgr pavan vgr_pavan1@ wrote:> >> > divsintl ,> > > > to know whether A will have gain from B. Take a no.1-249 from A. Judge 6th csl .If 6th csl is signifying 2,6,11 houses then he will have gain from B. > > > > regards> > > > VGR> > > > --- On Thu, 23/4/09, divsintl divsintl@ wrote:> > > > divsintl divsintl@> > will A gain from B person - question through Horary> > > > Thursday, 23 April, 2009, 12:45 PM> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > In day to day dealing we come across many people as business associate. Can we find from Horary chart that A will gain or loose through dealing with person B.> > > > > > > > Should the 1st Sublord signify 2,6,11 and 7th sublord signify 8, 12, 5 for mutual gain for A & B?? [ query by A]> > > > > > > > In case the 1st Sublord signify 2,6,11 and 7th sublord signify 7, 11, 4 [ that is 12th to the house of gain] for A is to gain and B is to loose??> > > > > > > > Similarly In case the 1st Sublord signify 1,5,10 and 7th sublord signify 8, 12, 5 [ that is 12th to the house of gain] for A is to gain and B is to loose??> > > > > > > > In case both are to gain but one gains more - how do we find this??> > > > > > > > Request elders to help clarify.> > > > > > > > Best regards> > > > > > > > Raakesh Sharma> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > Now surf faster and smarter ! Check out the new Firefox 3 - Edition http://downloads./in/firefox/> >>

Guest guest

Respected Sir,

I am so grateful for your pointwise discussion. It shall be very much helpful for learning.

Thanking you.

Dr. Rath

tw853 <tw853 Sent: Tuesday, July 21, 2009 10:02:04 AM Re: will A gain from B person - question through Horary

Dear Friends,1. Query 1: "Will person A gain or loose through dealing with person B."2. If 7CSL signifies 2,6,11, A will gain. (gain in business)3. If 7CSL signifies 5,8,12, A will loose. (loss in business)4. If A gains, B will loose and if A looses, B will gain. How can both A & B gain, if 7CSL signifies 2,6,11 along 5,8,12? How can both A & B loose, if 7CSL signifies 6,12 only.5. In such cases of above 4, the final result of gain or loss for A is to be obtained by further consideration of:-a) signification of the sub lord of 7CSL;b) signification of 11CSL (in addition to the main 7CSL, 11CSL is always to be considered to check the fulfillment of desire as done by HS Nagi ji.)c) 1CSL's signification of 11 for fulfillment of desire (Rajendra Kumar in KP & Astrlogy 2005 p 52)d) signification of running Dasa and sub period lords.6. Query 2: Can I have partnership in business?"7. One will have partnership, if 7CSL signifies:-a) 2,10, 11 (KP Reader III New Edition p 422, Nakshatra Chintamani p 84):b) 7,11 (K. Hariharan in Employment Prtospects & KP p 92; MP Shanmugam in Atrosecrets & KP part 1 p 179/ also in Cuspal matters(KP). doc in File section)c) 5, 11 (SP Khullar in Horary Astrology p 455; S. Nail in KP Dynamics p 49; 5= 11 for person B. Here 11 for both sides indicates fulfillment of desire , friendship for both of them to do partnership. 11 does not mean gain for both sides.) 8. Between query 1 & 2, in query 1 for person A, 6 is gain and 12 is loss; in query 2 any of 6,12 is break down of

partnership, ie. one cannot have partership. in query 1 for person A, 11 is gain and 5 is loss; in query 2 any of 5,11 is continuation of partnership, ie. one can have partership.9. If so, how can query 1 & 2 be the same?10. In KP Horary one clear and specific query for one matter is needed to pin down the main cusp to be considered and to check the fulfillment of desire by 11CSL through strong urge. Regards,tw @gro ups.com, "athi_ram" <athi_ram wrote:>> Hello Raakesh Sharma,> > This query is similar to asking for "Can i have partnership in business?"> > Your understanding for examining the 1st cusp sublord is wrong. You always examine the 7th cusp sublord provided the query is general as

given above and not relating to any specific person (brother, sister, friend etc)> > Here let us say the query was asked by the person (A). Examine the 7th cusp sublord in a starlord of planet> > Case-1> ======> Signifies 2 or 6 or 11 house indicates A will gain from 'B' and no need to have partnership he/she can start business independently.> > Case-2> ======> Signifies 8 or 12 or 5 house indicates A will loose money to 'B' (B gains) and he/she cannot have partnership or start business.> > Case-3> ======> Signifies combination of case-1 & case-2 houses that is (2,11 at least any one house to Gain A) (8,5 at least any one house to Gain B). This indicates Both A & B will gain money. So he/she can have partnership in the business.> > Case-4> ======> > Signifies combination of case-1 & case-2 houses that is (12th

house alone for 'A' to loose) (6th house alone for 'B' to loose). This indicates Both A & B will loose money. So he/she cannot have partnership in the business.> > Note:> ====> In addition to the above for the horary chart check 7th cusp sublord in a starlord of planet both are in direct motion. If either one is retrograde (except nodes) then until that planet becomes direct he/she cannot start business. If both are retrograde (except nodes) then he/she cannot start business. > > Also consider the deciding factor 'Sublords',Dasa- bukthi-anthra, Ruling planets etc to decide the period.> > > I don't agree Mr.VGR answer also. 6th cusp must be judged incase of query related to loan etc. But here the query is simiar to "will i have partnership in business?"> > > Good Luck.> > Senthil> > > @gro ups.com, vgr pavan

vgr_pavan1@ wrote:> >> > divsintl ,> > > > to know whether A will have gain from B. Take a no.1-249 from A. Judge 6th csl .If 6th csl is signifying 2,6,11 houses then he will have gain from B. > > > > regards> > > > VGR> > > > --- On Thu, 23/4/09, divsintl divsintl@ wrote:> > > > divsintl divsintl@> > will A gain from B person - question through Horary> > @gro ups.com> > Thursday, 23 April, 2009, 12:45 PM> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > In day to day dealing we come across many people as business associate. Can we find from Horary chart

that A will gain or loose through dealing with person B.> > > > > > > > Should the 1st Sublord signify 2,6,11 and 7th sublord signify 8, 12, 5 for mutual gain for A & B?? [ query by A]> > > > > > > > In case the 1st Sublord signify 2,6,11 and 7th sublord signify 7, 11, 4 [ that is 12th to the house of gain] for A is to gain and B is to loose??> > > > > > > > Similarly In case the 1st Sublord signify 1,5,10 and 7th sublord signify 8, 12, 5 [ that is 12th to the house of gain] for A is to gain and B is to loose??> > > > > > > > In case both are to gain but one gains more - how do we find this??> > > > > > > > Request elders to help clarify.> > > > > > > > Best regards> > > > > >

> > Raakesh Sharma> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > Now surf faster and smarter ! Check out the new Firefox 3 - Edition http://downloads. / in/firefox/> >>