IndiaDivine.org

Fw: Birth moon connection

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

--- On Wed, 22/4/09, vgr pavan <vgr_pavan1 wrote:vgr pavan <vgr_pavan1Birth moon connection Date: Wednesday, 22 April, 2009, 12:03 PMPranam all, why Asc csl should have connection with moon sign lord / star lord to validate the birth time of a native. Is there any refference from Sri KSK in this

regard. help me in this regard as i am working on RBT concept.

Now surf faster and smarter ! Check out the new Firefox 3 - Edition * Click here!

Now surf faster and smarter ! Check out the new Firefox 3 - Edition * Click here!

Guest guest

If U want to know about BTR then its my request to go through the article of mine "How to do the Rectification" which is published in E-Zine.

If U do not understand then pl contact me I will help U to understand.

I have already done more than 80 rectification with that system and the response is very very good.

Thanks,

Abhijit Lahiri.

--- On Thu, 4/23/09, vgr pavan <vgr_pavan1 wrote:

vgr pavan <vgr_pavan1 Fw: Birth moon connection Date: Thursday, April 23, 2009, 12:54 AM

--- On Wed, 22/4/09, vgr pavan <vgr_pavan1 (AT) (DOT) co.in> wrote:

vgr pavan <vgr_pavan1 (AT) (DOT) co.in>Birth moon connection@gro ups.comWednesday, 22 April, 2009, 12:03 PM

Pranam all, why Asc csl should have connection with moon sign lord / star lord to validate the birth time of a native. Is there any refference from Sri KSK in this regard. help me in this regard as i am working on RBT concept.